A Project for Bethany Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to get up, Matty," Bethany whispered, "you need a shower before our guests arrive."

Stretching in place, Matthew glanced down at Bethany's teasing nail. Perfectly manicured in a bright red French tip, it echoed both the elegance and playfulness she could turn on at will. He inhaled deeply, the scents of Bethany's body wash and shampoo mingling to tell him she was freshly showered, a fact that in no small measure stimulated his rested and horny mind.

"Shower, put your cage back on, and come back to see me," Bethany said as she looped the leather thong with the chastity cage key loosely around Matthew's cage with a mischievous grin.

"Yes ma'am," said Matthew as he grabbed the key and slid off the bed to follow her instructions.

Matthew took his time to be thorough as he prepared for the evening. Showering, shaving his face and genitals, and using the anal douching bulb to clean himself inside and out. As she often did, Bethany had not laid out a plug or clothes for him to wear. He was glad to be free of the heavy plug he'd started the day with, and wondered if her plan was to have him serve in just cage and collar. It was unusual that she might since he had not yet met one of the guests, but knew he was ready to trust Bethany's judgment.

Clean, caged, and collared, Matthew knocked lightly on Bethany's bedroom door. He entered at the sound of her voice and found her sitting at her computer. She had her hair gathered in a ponytail to one side of her head and her bright red lipstick matched her finger and toenails. She wore a simple white top that was little more than a square of cloth. At the top it was gathered to a loose tie around her neck and it was held in place by another tie that went behind her back. The cloth then draped over her breasts, doing little to hide their size or to mask her prominent nipples. Complementing the top was a red Lycra skirt that hugged her body from a low waistline to her upper thighs. On her legs were white thigh-high stockings, with the broad elastic tops holding tight to her thighs inches below the hem of the skirt. On her feet Bethany wore simple white leather ballet slippers.

Holding the chastity cage key in his hand, Matthew took in the sight before him before he spoke.

"You look very beautiful this evening, Miss Bethany.".

"Thank you, Matty," Bethany smiled, "I know you see me dolled up for work all the time, but it's really nice to be noticed when it's just to spend time with friends."

Matthew blushed slightly as he handed over the key.

"Now," said Bethany, "let's get you ready."

She turned back toward her desk and picked something to show Matthew. Matthew shifted on his feet as the object was revealed and Bethany smiled. It was a steel anal plug, and she showed that the base was inlaid with a jewelled letter "B."

"I thought this might be a nice touch tonight," she said, "now come here and bend over for me."

Obediently, Matthew stepped forward, turned on his toes, spread his legs and bent forward. The many months of regular exercise and yoga let him easily bend his knees slightly, place his hands flat to the floor, and relax for the sensations he knew were coming.

Bethany took her time. She teased Matthew's asshole with one fingertip, listening to the passage of his breath. She carefully covered the head of the plug with lubricant and then used it to lube and open Matthew's rear passage. Feeling him start to push back to meet each little thrust, Bethany smiled and eased the plug in to its full depth, leaving only the base and its inset initial visible.

Wiping away the remaining traces of lube, Bethany told Matthew to stand and turn. She indicated toward her desk and Matthew saw a set of the shorts and top that she had him wear when people came to the apartment. Normally in white, this set was black but as lightweight as the others. She handed each piece to him and watched him dress.

Matthew pulled on the boy shorts and felt the way the thin stretchy material hugged his ass. He knew they would also do little to hide the fact that his cock was caged under the shorts. The shirt, a cropped sleeveless t-shirt, covered him from shoulders to the line across the bottom of his pecs. On the upper left breast was Bethany's company logo. "B's Tease" it read in bright yellow script.

Bethany reached out and ran her fingertips across Matthew's exposed abdomen. Then upwards, her hand stroked each of his nipples through the thin fabric.

"I do like the way these show off the progress you have made. Such sexy abs and that cute butt shouldn't be hidden in loose clothes."

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew responded to the compliment as he imagined being in front of Bethany's guests in the outfit.

"You're welcome," Bethany said with a chuckle, "and just be warned that you may not be keeping them on all evening."

Matthew looked at her, his eyebrows raising in an unasked question.

"Well, we can't have you dressed if no one else is."

Before he could answer, Bethany hooked a finger under the slender collar around Matthew's neck. She gently pulled him close to whisper in his ear.

"Zoe says I should never let you wear clothes. And anyway, everyone coming tonight has seen you in our videos, all tied up, moaning, dripping, and cumming for me. I like that they know that side of us, even when we're politely chatting about the weather. And even if I don't have you naked and exposed, we both know that I own Matty's cock and balls, his ass, his mouth, and the rest of him, don't I?"

"Yes, Mistress," Matthew moaned as Bethany squeezed one of his nipples to emphasize her words.

"Mmm, good boy. Let's go make sure everything is ready."

As Bethany and Matthew stepped into the hallway from her bedroom, she said quietly, "By the way, Janie's here to help serve tonight."

Her words sank into Matthew's consciousness just as he saw his sister across the living room standing behind the kitchen counter. And they moved into the living room, Bethany's hand slid down to cup and squeeze his ass cheek.

"She got here while you were still sleeping. Now play nice," she said, "or you'll be over my knee in front of our guests, if necessary."

"Yes, ma'am," whispered Matthew as he resigned himself to the circumstances.

"Hey, bro," Janie called out as she saw her brother and her best friend approach the counter.

Matthew marvelled at how her characteristic greeting could at once be so playful and, to her brother, so annoying.

Janie was Bethany's best friend throughout high school and college, and they had always lived together during the latter. Matthew had been a typically oblivious boy during those years, never noticing how much his little sister changed, and actively ignoring her friend's attempts to catch and hold his attention. It was only after moving in with Bethany, an arrangement engineered with the help of Janie, that he discovered how long Bethany had desired him. In college, the two women had explored themselves, their sexuality, and each other deeply. Bethany had come out of those years a committed yet gentle dominant, and had used that to develop her business model starring in and producing adult teasing videos. Janie's development, sexually, was into a classic brat, and also a switch in her kinky play interests. The roles she took depended upon the partners she chose to play with, but for Bethany she always slid back into her character as a bratty submissive.

Janie held up the note Matthew had made with Mrs. Rubek's instructions for preparing the food she had dropped off.

"Really, Matthew," Janie said with an exaggerated sigh, "you have to decipher this for me, your handwriting is atrocious."

Matthew winced inside. Janie's tone and her choice of words so much reminded him of his mother's opinion of his handwriting. He was also sure that's exactly the presentation Janie was striving for.

As Matthew rounded the counter to take the note and explain it to Janie, but before he could she turned her attention to Bethany.

"You know, Beth, I could tutor him and teach him to write better. All it will take is a few strict lessons and the right encouragement."

Bethany laughed, it was not the first time Janie had suggested she be given permission to spank her brother.

"Thank you Janie," Bethany replied with a wink, "that is very generous of you. Perhaps I'll discuss it with Matthew and we'll see if your tutoring skills can be put to use."

Matthew looked up at Bethany with a worried expression, to be met with a wink and a grin. Unsure how to interpret the look, Matthew decided his best course was to pretend the exchange simply hadn't occurred. Returning his attention to Janie, he saw they were dressed similarly. Janie also wore a tight black cropped top, one which did little more than hug her breasts and move with them. Also on her left breast was Bethany's logo. Instead of boy shorts like Matthew's, Janie wore a very short skirt of the same material, light and short enough to flip up and display her lack of underwear at the slightest movement. As if she had been forewarned of the wardrobe theme, Janie's hair, which was always changing, was a cut in a simple shoulder-length style, colored platinum blond with an inch of black tips. Her close-cut fingernails matched Bethany's red French tips. Matthew's eyes rested on the collar she wore when he saw it. It was one of Bethany's purple leather collars and it was almost identical to the one he wore.

Janie stepped close to Matthew and threw her arms around her brother in an energetic hug. Surprised at first, Matthew relaxed and returned the embrace. Without warning, one of Janie's hands slid downwards. Before Matthew could react her fingertips found the base of the anal plug and pressed it inwards. As Matthew escaped the hug and stepped back she smiled as only a younger sister can and spoke.

"She's got you wearing one too, huh?"

Matthew blinked as he wrapped his mind around that simple phrase. It was a detail he really didn't need to know, he thought.

With a giggle, Janie held up the note.

"Now, what, exactly, is this telling us? Mrs. Rubek really should have one of her girls write out these instructions."

Matthew took Janie through each step of the instructions. Each time there was a preparatory step that she could identify,... pulling out sheet pans, readying plates, etc.,... she made sure to pause and have Matthew complete that small task. When he asked what her role was, she smiled and claimed to be doing it.

Soon after, Bethany was relaxing on the sofa with her legs drawn up beside her, a glass of wine nearby, and checking messages on a tablet when the entry intercom buzzed to announcer visitors in the building foyer. Answering the call on her tablet, Bethany saw Zoe's smiling face with the forms of Rick and Luke behind her. She released the door lock for her visitors as she spoke.

"Come on up, my dear. Try to keep your panties in the the elevator with those two hunks."

Zoe laughed, "What makes you think I'm wearing any?"

Bethany shook her head and chuckled as the screen showed the three visitors heading toward the elevator before the picture went blank.

Matthew started to head toward the door but was stopped by Janie's hand on his chest.

"You pour wine, I'll get the door," she said, her smile indicating that she was enjoying the little opportunities to give her brother orders.

Janie was at the apartment door peering through the peephole when Bethany came up behind her. Sliding one hand around Janie's curvy body, Bethany grabbed her breasts and gently let her nails sink into the soft flesh through the thin fabric of her top until Janie gasped softly.

"Behave yourself tonight, slut," Bethany whispered in her friend's ear, "or I will break out my heavy paddle and let Matthew watch you get a real spanking."

"Ahhh...," Janie gasped as a wave of submissive feelings coursed through her mind.

"I will be good, Mistress," she whispered in reply, "but can I still get a spanking."

Bethany chuckled at Janie's saucy reply.

"Perhaps, we shall see."

The soft ding of the elevator was enough of a cue for Janie to swing the apartment door open wide. Bethany stepped through to watch her guests coming up the hall. Zoe led the way. She wore a tight knit sheath dress that covered her from just above her nipples to just below the cheeks of her ass. With openings over her sculpted abs and on each hip, the dress left little to the imagination and beautifully highlighted the definition of her body-builders' physique. On her feet, Zoe wore a a pair of stripper shoes that added nearly five inches to her height, which was still well short of matching Bethany in her ballet slippers.

Behind Zoe, Rick and Luke followed like a pair of bodyguards. Similarly dressed, they each wore tan slacks and short-sleeved button down shirts. Rick's shirt was a deep red, while Luke's was a similarly dark blue.

As usual, Rick's six foot two inch frame towered over Zoe. Well-built, he was fit but not to the degree that Zoe maintained for her competitive body building. Luke was shorter than Rick by four inches but was still a head taller than Zoe in her heels. Built like a football lineman, Luke was massively broad in the chest. He filled the shirt he wore almost to bursting across the breast and in the arms.

Janie peeked around the corner.

"Only two guys coming? What about me?"

Bethany sighed, "Janie dear, you're about to spend the rest of the night drooling around a ball gag."

Janie gasped, mostly in mock shock, and leapt back to strand obediently by the open door.

Zoe, Rick, and Luke paused when Bethany stepped forward to greet Zoe. The two women hugged one another tightly and Bethany lowered her head to kiss Zoe full on the lips. Open-mouthed, their tongues slid back and forth in a long sensuous kiss that showed they were very familiar with each other's bodies.

As they separated, Bethany wondered if Mrs. Swanson was snooping and watching through her own apartment peephole. Just in case, she looked over toward the closed door and very deliberately winked.

Bethany moved to give Rick an equally warm greeting. As she did that, Zoe stepped closer to Luke and grabbed his arm to draw around her waist.

"This is Luke, my date for the night, but I'm willing to share," Zoe said to her friend as Bethany was released from Rick's strong arms.

Luke chuckled, a little bit nervously, as he held out a hand in greeting.

"Hello, Miss Bethany," he said, "I've watched some of your videos and you're even more beautiful in person."

"Why, thank you, Luke," Bethany said warmly as she pulled his hand to draw him into a hug of her own, "I'm glad you like my work, because that means we don't need to awkwardly explain what I do for a living."

"Uh, no, I think I have that," Luke said cautiously.

"In high definition, no doubt," Bethany laughed as she led Luke by the hand into the apartment, "That's okay, we can still talk about my work."

Crossing the threshold, Bethany began to make the rest of the introductions.

"Luke, this is Janie, my best friend and an eternally naughty girl. She and her brother Matty are going to be serving us tonight. Janie likes to misbehave, so watch yourself around her. Sometimes she also says things she shouldn't."

Janie, doing her best to look innocent, pursed her lips in a show of her ability to be silent and grabbed the hem of her skirt which she lifted as she curtsied. The resulting movement flashed her smooth pussy at anyone who might have been watching.

Ignoring Janie's pantomime, Bethany moved on and pointed out Matthew behind the kitchen counter.

"That's Matthew pouring our wine. If you have seen many of my videos he may be a familiar face."

"Uh, yeah, he is," Luke said with a chuckle as he nodded toward Matthew before being led into the seating area of the living room.

Regrouping in their couples arrangement for the evening, Bethany and Rick sat on one sofa while Zoe and Luke took the other. Bethany slipped off her shoes and slid her feet into Rick's lap where they were immediately subjected to a slow massage by Rick. Zoe drew her legs up on the sofa to sit next to Luke and rest her tiny frame against his broad chest.

Matthew served each of the guests a glass of wine and returned with the bottle to refresh Bethany's drink. While he handled beverages, Janie made sure the oven was preheating and placed small plates and napkins on the coffee table. Soon after, she returned with the first offering of food, a small charcuterie tray that she left where they could pick at it as they chose to.

Bethany and her guests made small talk about the usual subjects, the weather, traffic, and plans for future travel. It was a chance for Luke, as the newcomer to the group, to relax and for Bethany and Luke to get to know one another.

After Matthew had refreshed drinks once and Janie had served another round of food portions, Bethany decided to explore the conversation in new directions.

"So, you guys never did tell me how you and Luke met and hooked up."

"It's really all your fault," Zoe said to Bethany with a giggle.

Janie and Matthew stood in the kitchen and paused in their sibling habit of poking at one another to listen. After a dramatic pause for Bethany's arched eyebrow, Zoe began.

"Luke moved into the row-house unit beside us a couple months ago. He was struggling to get a few things off the truck he had rented and Rick went out to help. Then they dragged me over to help set up all Luke's electronics because, as you know, boys are helpless and I do that for a living so they let me do it. Over the following weeks, they started to get together for beers once in a while, and probably some immature male bonding. Well, to make a long story short... Luke had seen some of your videos and he got around to straight up asking Rick if he was the guy in some of them."

Rick and Luke shared an awkward glance over Zoe's enthusiasm at telling the story. Bethany smiled at the thought of Luke not only being a fan of her videos but having watched them enough to recognize the faces that matched her stunt cocks.

"It gets better," Zoe said and took a big sip of her wine before continuing. "they were hanging out more often and one day I was looking for Rick and wandered over to see if Luke had seen him. I walked into the house and all I could hear was your voice coaxing Rick to a big orgasm. I turned the corner into Luke's living room to find both these guys naked on the sofa, legs spread wide, stroking themselves while they watched Rick's big cock get teased to orgasm on a 65" screen."

"I wasn't sure if they were more interested in the video or in watching each other stroke themselves to completion. So I waited until they were just about there before walking in and letting them have a nice big "Oh. My. God!"

Bethany laughed at the image of the scene as it was painted in her mind. Rick was no stranger to Zoe's eagerness to embarrass him with a tale of kinky play and did his best to appear relaxed. Luke closed his eyes as Zoe's hand had been teasing and stroking his hardening cock through his slacks, a light blush appeared on his cheeks as he realized Zoe wasn't done.

In the kitchen, Janie bumped Matthew with her hip.

"Holy shit," she whispered, "I would have loved to see them like that."

Zoe waved at Matthew to have her glass refilled and went back to her story.

"These two had timed their orgasms to go off along with Rick spurting into your hands on the screen. They then got to sit there covered in their own cum while I lectured them on whacking off, together no less, without inviting me to watch. Since then, they now get to do it under supervision, most of the time. And some evenings when Rick is over here being your co-starring cock, I get to have Luke all to myself. He may not have Rick's length, but the width is enough to make a girl scream for joy."