A Project for Bethany Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naughty boys," Bethany said in a slow husky tone, "and should I also think you've been playing with each other?"

Their reactions were telling.

Rick's face took on a slight look of panic and he looked over at Zoe who was watching him intently.

"Ah...," was all he could say.

Luke's face reddened and Zoe could feel the increased throbbing of his cock in her hand.

"You two...," Zoe exclaimed, "are going to be answering some questions for me when we get home."

Bethany laughed and took a sip of her wine. Smiling broadly, she waved for Matthew to refresh their glasses and asked Janie to take away the left over plates and trays.

As Matthew and Janie reacted, Bethany turned to Rick. She poked him and whispered that he was in trouble now.

Zoe slowly closed her hand to grip Luke's cock through his pants with a firmness that messaged her physical strength.

"Have you been sucking my husband's cock without telling me?" she said in a low, serious voice, "And I haven't been able to watch? You two will be making up for that."

Luke bit his lip to suppress the groan that wanted to escape.

"Sorry Zoe," he whispered in reply, "we should have told you."

"Oh, Zoe," Bethany sighed dramatically as her own hand explored Rick's familiar cock through his slacks, "what shall we do with these two? Perhaps we should start with getting them out of those clothes?"

Zoe laughed and clapped, "That's an excellent idea. Right boys, you have just lost clothing privileges at Beth's. Now strip!"

Rick and Luke looked at one another. They both knew that it was no time to be contrary, and when plans for the evening had been being discussed between them, Rick had warned that at some point clothes might be coming off. They wasted no time stripping down and letting their hard-ons bounce free from their underwear. Sitting back down beside the ladies, neither was surprised to have his cock again taken in hand.

Bethany's red French tips danced along the length of Rick's cock. She knew from long experience just how to keep him aroused without taking him dangerously close to orgasm. Looking across as Zoe and Luke, she smiled when she saw that Zoe had not been exaggerating about the thickness of Luke's hard cock. A solid six inches in length she estimated to herself, and as thick as a Coke can. Zoe's small hand didn't come close to wrapping fully around the shaft as she slowly stroked it.

"Fuck," Janie said under her breath as she nudged Matthew with her elbow, "what I wouldn't do to have those cocks to play with."

Matthew tried his best to ignore his sister, but she continued to poke with her words as only a younger sister can.

"How about you, bro? Want a taste of those cocks? Or are you just hoping Beth feeds you all the fresh cum their balls produce."

"Shhh...," Matthew shushed her sister.

"Aw, bro, what's the matter, is your cage getting tighter? Are you squeezing that plug a little harder? Just keep licking your lips and maybe Beth will feed you."

Matthew was doing he best to ignore Janie when Bethany looked over at the two siblings. With a laugh she spoke.

"Matty," Bethany said, "it appears we've started a C-F-N-M part to our evening, you really should be a good host and follow the dress code."

Janie giggled as Matthew's brain caught up on the acronym "C-F-N-M"... clothed female, nude male... and realized that Bethany was instructing him to strip.

He looked at Bethany, meeting her gaze, hoping for a reprieve. Bethany nodded solemnly.

Knowing that he would always obey her wishes didn't make the act of doing so less challenging. Being aware that everyone in the room had seen him naked at some point, even if only on screen for Luke, still made the act of stripping at Bethany's command something that both emphasized his submission to her and thrilled him in ways that he couldn't explain. Even having Janie beside him, grinning with her bratty cheekiness didn't dampen the way it fit so well in the psychological landscape of dominance and submission that he shared with Bethany.

Matthew stripped off the shorts and top he wore. His actions were shielded from everyone except Janie by the high counter and he folded the clothes and put them out of the way before returning to his place beside his sister. Naked except for collar, chastity cage, and anal plug, even with the others present, he found it reset his mind to the way he was normally attired in the apartment. Overall, he found the result was a calming state rather than a new increase in anxiety that he might have expected.

Janie, true to form, turned toward him and patted his ass.

"Good boy," she whispered.

Matthew sighed, knowing that even with the more open dynamic within the family, she was never going to change.

It didn't take long before Bethany and Zoe decided that riding their respective partners' cocks in reverse cowgirl was the best way to enjoy themselves, continue chatting, and still reach their wine glasses. Matthew and Janie watched as the two women pulled up their skirt and dress and lowered themselves onto the two hard cocks they had been stroking.

"Fuck," groaned Janie as she watched Zoe and Luke, "look at how thick that monster is."

Matthew's eyes were locked on Bethany. He always loved the glow she radiated when she was aroused and enjoying the effects of a cock or an effective toy. She moaned softly as Rick's cock filled her pussy, and murmured as she rocked back and forth to seat it fully. When she saw Matthew watching she paused and playfully blew him a kiss.

As they slowly rocked in place, Bethany and Zoe returned to chatting. Occasionally they asked one of the men a question but beyond that Rick and Luke knew their best course of action was to be quiet and enjoy the moment.

The ladies discussed Bethany's recording schedule for new videos and also any tech matters that Zoe might have to address to support upcoming projects. Bethany asked about Rick's availability and described her plans for further sessions with him. She also mentioned plans to record more videos with Matthew, an outlook that he was glad to hear. Luke's fate was also discussed.

"So, Zoe," Bethany asked playfully, "since you've had a chance to examine and sample the merchandise, and we do know he's a fan, should I be scheduling Luke for a casting couch session?"

Zoe paused and bit her lip as the jerking of Luke's cock in her pussy as he heard the question almost triggered her orgasm.

"Mmmm," she sighed, "I think he'd like that, but let me take him for a few more test drives. Since I have new information to work with, I may have to explore some additional entries on his resume, you know?"

"Well," Bethany smiled, "please keep me informed of your progress. If he works hard and shows promise, we may have to plan an audition."

"He... does... work... hard," Zoe gasped as she found herself nearing a point of no return, "I'll... let... you... know."

Bethany smiled as she watched her friend try to maintain control.

"Do you need some help, my dear," Bethany said, "perhaps if one of my sluts lapped at your clit to get you over that edge."

Zoe moaned. All she could do in reply was to nod her head.

"Janie, if you would, please," Bethany said as matter-of-factly as if she was asking for a napkin, "and Matthew, please come and help move the coffee table out of the way."

Matthew and Janie moved to follow Bethany's instructions to lift and move the coffee table out from in front of the sofas.

Janie knew what was expected of her and dropped to her knees to crawl between Luke's and Zoe's spread thighs. Zoe smiled down at the submissive woman and used her delicate fingertips to spread the lips of her pussy for Janie's obedient tongue to easily access her clit. It seemed to take only seconds before the combination of Luke's thick cock in her pussy and Janie's experienced tongue on her clit pushed her over the edge into a body-shaking orgasm.

As the orgasm coursed through her body, Zoe held Janie's face back from her pussy. Once she had caught her breath, she released Janie's head and whispered, "Again."

Matthew's cock throbbed in its cage as he watched Luke, Zoe, and Janie work together for Zoe's intense enjoyment. He could feel the cage tightening as his own cock reacted to the scene and the plug in his ass was noticeable as he squeezed it again and again. He looked over at Bethany still rocking on Rick's hard cock.

Bethany smiled up at Matthew and pointed at the floor in front of her. As Matthew moved toward her, she used her own legs to spread Rick's wider and she slid her hands down to expose her own clit for Matthew's tongue.

"Lick me Matty," she said softly as Matthew knelt before her, "help Rick's cock make me cum."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew whispered.

Matthew leaned forward to softly lick Bethany's clit. Lapping at it again and again he matched the rhythm she was using to rock on Rick's cock. Following his instincts based on many hours between her legs, Matthew widened the area he gave attention to, but always returning to tease and stroke her clit with his tongue. In all the times he had tasted the results of Rick's cock on Bethany, and lapped the mixed juices from her pussy, this was the first time he was invited to share her body with Rick at the same time his cock was inside her. With Matthew's desire to please Bethany, to taste her, and to help her find the pleasure of orgasm, he barely noticed that his tongue often played over the base of Rick's cock where it entered her sweet pussy. He also didn't notice that everyone else had stopped and was watching him please his Mistress.

Bethany's moans of pleasure were music to Matthew's ears. When she used her hands to hold his head in one place, his mouth and tongue directly on her clit, he did his best to apply the same lapping pace and pressure with each stroke of his tongue.

"Oh, God, yes," she moaned, "make me cum, you beautiful boys."

With a deep groan of pleasure, Bethany's orgasm sent a tremble throughout her body. She paused, breathed deeply a few times and then regained control. She drew Matthew up on his knees and leaned forward to kiss him sweetly and deeply, tasting herself and Rick on his lips and tongue.

"Good boy," she whispered, "thank you."

Releasing Matthew from her grip, Bethany motioned that he could move back. She wriggled her hips over Rick's cock which remained hard and pulsing in her pussy and looked over to Zoe.

"I don't know about you," she said saucily, "but I needed that. Now, what shall we do with these two? Do they deserve to cum?"

"Nope," Zoe said definitively, "I think I need to take them both home still horny. That way, they'll be more ready to answer the questions I have for them."

Bethany smiled at her friend's reply. She knew the two men were going to have to earn that orgasm from Zoe and the tiny woman would have her answers first. Turning back to Matthew, Bethany spoke.

"Matty, please slide the coffee table back into place and would you bring everyone a water bottle. Some hydration before anyone heads out will be a good thing."

"Uh... yes, ma'am," Matthew replied.

When Matthew turned to move the coffee table, he found that Janie was already clearing away the last of the wine glasses. She placed them on the high counter and returned to help move the table back into place.

By the time Matthew returned with the requested water bottles Bethany and Zoe had returned to their original places beside Rick and Luke. The women had straightened their clothes and left the men sitting naked, both with liberal coatings of pussy juices drying on their still rigid cocks.

It wasn't long before Zoe took charge of the two men and hustled them from the apartment. Bethany smiled as she watched Rick and Luke sheepishly follow the tiny woman toward the elevator. She had no doubt that their night had just begun and that Zoe was going to thoroughly enjoy herself.

Stepping back into the apartment, Bethany turned to Matthew and Janie. She was pleased at how comfortable Matthew was remaining naked even when his sister was there still dressed.

"Matty," Bethany said as he latched the apartment door, "I told Janie she could sleep in your bed tonight."

Matthew's face registered a momentary panic as he imagined sharing his single bed with his sister.

"Uh...," he began.

Bethany laughed.

"You'll sleep with me, silly, or you can sleep in your bed and Janie can sleep with me."

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew sighed with relief, 'I would love to join you tonight."

"Good boy," Bethany said softly, "why don't you get Janie settled, close up for the night and meet me in the bedroom. Perhaps we'll have a shower together to rinse off."

Matthew's eagerness to sleep beside Bethany was enough to make Janie tease him as he provided her with fresh towels and showed her into his room. Once he had secured the apartment for the evening, he knocked lightly on Bethany's bedroom door and entered when she invited him in.

As he closed the door, Bethany got up from her desk chair and moved to meet Matthew. Wrapping her arms around him she spoke softly.

"You pleased me today Matty, having new people around can be a challenge with the way we want to do things for each other, and Janie too is a challenge all on her own, but you did well today."

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew said quietly as he held her close and inhaled her scent.

Bethany slid one hand down to cup Matthew's locked cock.

"We never did get to finish our teasing video series today. How about if I give you a choice. I can keep you locked tonight and we can get to that video tomorrow or the next day, or," she paused while he absorbed her words, "I can unlock it tonight, but we're going to have to spend some time getting you back to the right stage of frustration for that final video. So, caged tonight, or another two or three days caged in the coming week? You choose."

Matthew could hardly believe that Bethany was inviting him to spend the night in her bed, uncaged, for the price of another series of caged days and teasing. He couldn't think of anything he'd like more at that moment.

"Please unlock me, Miss Bethany, "and have your way with me."

"Oh, sweetie," Bethany said with a smile, "I will certainly have my way with you."