A Prom Queen Fantasy

Story Info
A sissy gets a quick peek at being Prom Queen while shopping.
1.7k words
4.3
18.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluesbirds
bluesbirds
179 Followers

"Aww, isn't this little blue number cute?" Tanya squealed from the other side of the rack. I flinched hearing her voice; we had been shopping for almost 3 hours without a break. This was the first time I had gone shopping with Tanya since she found out about my crossdressing fetish.

"Come to this side - let me hold it up to you," she demanded.

I meekly complied, shifting the already full bag of dresses and her purse to one side, and placed them on the floor next to me.

"Pose time, sweetie!" She smiled at me, the dress hidden behind her back.

I put one hand on my waist and one behind my head, slightly bending one knee in and pointing my toe to the ground, emphasizing my hips. As my lips pouted sweetly, Tanya's friend Katy returned with an armful of brightly colored sports bras and tight exercise shorts. She giggled.

"Wow, well I see why we need the athletic outfits." Katy was Tanya's closest friend, and had been heavily involved in our relationship since the beginning. Derisive comments like this were common ever since she met me, only a week or two after I started dating Tanya. Unfortunately, their closeness meant Katy was immediately informed of my fetish, and had been invited to this shopping spree. Tanya nodded her head in agreement.

"She just doesn't have the curves to fill out any of the sexy lingerie I buy her, it's just all flat." She frowned.

"Well, what do you and our little princess think of this for prom night?"

She held up the dress to my chest, smoothing it over my chest and flouncing it around my legs. She stepped back and the two girls looked me up and down. I kept my pose, eyes and chin up with a cute pout like I was ready for an Instagram update, waiting for permission to look at myself.

"Can she fill it out?" Katy reached out and cupped my chest, pushing the dress up and against me, playfully pinching my left nipple.

"Her little boy titties usually get some help from a nice push-up bra and small breast forms I got for her." Tanya came closer, reaching for the other side of my chest, and the girls jiggled my 'little boy titties'. I did my best to remain still as they teased me.

"It's so funny to see her put them on; I make her kiss the breast forms and suck on the nipples, getting them all wet, and while the glue dries I make her rub her new boobies in front of the mirror."

"She's prepared for her future stripteases then, I guess. Does her cock get hard?" Katy started laughing again.

Tanya reached down, and through the folds of the dress, clutched my already hard cock. "Yep, just like it is now," she announced, "to be fair, I get a little wet too when I see her playing with her new tits like that." Tanya tickled me under my chin.

"You can look down now, sexy. Does little miss model like her new dress?"

I lowered my head and breathed in as I surveyed the dress. It was short, ending at mid-thigh, in a deep blue silk fabric with a light black mesh overlaying parts of it. It was pleated, almost like a cheerleader's skirt, but puffed out more with tulle. At mid-chest, a dark purple sash went horizontally around the front to the back with a big silk flower right in the middle on my stomach, and was clearly meant to be tied in a big bow on my lower back. The dress was strapless, and over my breasts the fabric was black and sparkly, curving around like Mickey Mouse ears, and showing lots of cleavage. My staring at the dress caught the attention of Katy.

"I think she likes it quite a lot, don't you think Tanya?"

Tanya put an arm around my waist, gently stroking my back.

"I think if you gave her a little encouragement, she could spurt a little baby cum into her pretty panties."

Katy's eyes widened. "Really?" She looked back and forth between Tanya and I nervously.

"Of course!" Tanya put her hand on Katy's hand, directing her.

"Just play with her pussy a little bit like this." The two girls' hands started rubbing up and down over my cock. I looked around the store, over the racks. The teen girl's section was empty; the only person was far away not paying attention.

"Babe, back in your pose. Make a few sexy sounds though so Katy's knows she's doing exactly what you'd like."

"Ohh, thank you, Miss Katy." I moaned, softly but high-pitched.

Katy increased the pressure on my cock. "Well you are welcome, darling. You look so pretty in your new dress; you deserve it."

"You have to give her some verbal encouragement though too; she needs to feel really girlish to cum." Tanya came closer to me.

"Don't you love prom dress shopping cutie? So many pretty dresses you get to stick that sissy cock into." Katy bent over slightly, leaning into my ear.

Tanya blew gently into my other ear, pulling my hand from my hip to my tits. I felt the silky fabric over my chest. She began tying the bow behind me, pulling the dress closer to my body. I could barely keep my eyes open, and I started breathing heavier, moaning just a little louder each time.

"I can't wait to see what other cocks will find their way under that dress, don't you agree?" Katy stuck two of her fingers in between my lips, pulling them in and out with her words. I reflexively started sucking on them, my tongue going up and over her manicured nails.

" A good sissy like you doesn't get to take her dress off when she gets fucked, right? Maybe you could be Prom Queen, get on stage - wouldn't you love a pretty tiara in your hair and big pink sash around your waist? All the boys can hold onto it, make sure you don't wiggle too much when you're trying to take a cock in both ends." Tanya started rubbing my tits, softly kissing my neck, and I started thrusting my hips into Katy's hand. The dress flew around my waist as I moved back and forth, grinding into her.

"Tanya and I will be there watching you on your back, making sure your pretty dress stays cum-free so you can wear it again. Of course, you'll have to suck all the cum off the boys' cocks and clean them up when they're finished with you." I moaned enthusiastically around her fingers, on the verge of cumming.

"Pretty Princess Sissy is a pretty wittle baby Prom Queen," Tanya sang softly.

"We're going to put you in a sexy big girl thong, then diaper you, then put you in some little girl ruffled panties - just so all your girlfriends and boyfriends know what a little sissy pervert you are."

"Once they call your name, you'll give the whole school a sexy striptease as thanks from the new Prom Queen," Katy whispered softly into my ear.

"I bet the boys, nerds and jocks, will just be lined up to escort you to some party afterward. They, of course, each get a turn with the new Queen. I'm sure all the other girls will be relieved they can have a break."

"You'll look so fuckable in just a tiara, your sash, a tiny thong, and kitten heels," Tanya continued the fantasy.

"And don't worry, the Prom King has agreed to take your sissy ass right up on stage - after you lube him up with a little blowjob demonstration," Katy giggled.

"Plus the runner-up to Prom Queen - Michelle - she will hold your hair extensions out of the way and make sure his cock gets all the way into your mouth, and all the way into your sissy pussy. We're also giving her a dildo and a whip; we want to make sure everyone can hear your sissy moans of pleasure into the microphone."

I closed my eyes. I could see myself on my back, watching the Prom King and jealous Prom Queen runner up look over me, each with big cocks pointed at my cherry red lips, thick with lipstick. The crowd is cheering and laughing and filming; I'm draped over a stool as they slowly take off my bright pink sissy panties, waving them above their heads to show everyone, and laughing that I'm wearing a baby diaper. Michelle hovers the dildo just out of reach of my tongue, and I keep trying to pull myself up to suck on it, but she keeps pulling away. I keep squealing and feebly kicking my legs as my diaper is undone, revealing the string thong and my hairless ass. My sissy clit sticks up proudly, a little pink bow tied around the head. My dress is scrunched up on my chest.

"Ask for your prom queen award, baby," Tanya murmurs into my ear.

I'm still lost in my fantasy, wishing Katy's fingers were a bright pink dildo and I was flat on my back with my legs high in the air.

"Ohh, please fuck me! Let me have those big cocks, pretty please," I moaned in my sexy girl voice.

"And what are you darling?" Katy asked me, licking my ear and squeezing my boy clit one last time.

"A pwetty sissy pwom queen!"

I started cumming as the two girls held me up. I slumped into their arms as Katy clenched, trying to squeeze as much cum out of me as she could get. I could practically feel the dark spot appearing, soaking through my thin panties and spreading along my skintight leggings. I gasped with relief as the two girls kept holding me up, my fingers still gripping the prom dress up against my chest.

Tanya felt the back of the dress where I came. "I'm guessing we'll have to pay for this now that she's got cum all over the back. Such a dirty sissy we have here."

Katy laughed, checking for herself, and wiping her hand on my cheek. "She can barely last a few minutes and she hasn't even put the dress on yet! What happens after she's all dressed up?"

Tanya looked over to the dressing rooms. "Well, let's go see -- I've got a cute dildo in my purse -- cutie, do you like that idea? Ask for us to play with you!"

The two girls looked at me and smiled as I smiled nervously.

"Make me a sissy prom queen please!"


bluesbirds
bluesbirds
179 Followers