A Promise Kept

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her initial hesitations, Tyrande fucked herself upon his manhood with the very obvious desire to get herself off, using him like a sex toy and ignoring him completely. Not once did she look him in the face, instead keeping her eyes closed while she bounced on his dick and grinded herself against him, stimulating her clit with his fur and causing her to groan long and loud, as if releasing a litany of pent-up frustrations. Up and back, up and back, her pussy did what her mouth couldn't do, taking the entirety of his throbbing member deep into her core, hot and rippling and making her feel things she'd never felt before.

Thoughts weren't helping her. They made her feel guilty so she shut them out, forgetting her husband and anything other than the pressure deep in her belly and the throbbing of her clitoris. This was something she had to do and there was no point beating herself up over it. She leaned backwards, exhaling a fatigued sigh and running a hand through her long green hair, brushing it away from her sweaty forehead. Her hands moved to grip him by the legs for stability and then she was rocking her hips again, up and down, side to side, watching her little pussy stretch and take this worgen's immense girth. Speed wasn't on her mind, she rode him slowly in this new position, her breasts standing proud atop her chest, jiggling in a captivating dance that drew his eye while the toned muscles in her stomach grew taut from leaning backwards atop him.

She rode him in short thrusts that had the entirety of his cock filling her up nicely, his manhood so ridiculously large it visibly bulged and distended the faint lines of her abdominal muscles every time she took him all the way inside her. Husky groans fell from her lips, and so caught up in her pleasure was she that she hadn't the energy to reprimand him for reaching forward and caressing at her strong thighs or issuing forth his tongue and catching her nipples with it. An orgasm like no other was approaching fast, and she rushed towards it, bouncing and grinding on the worgen's fat cock, her well-stretched pussy glistening around the meat stretching it, her need to cum almost palpable as her entire body worked towards reaching a stupendous climax.

Warren decided to help her out. He moved a hand between her legs, careful of his claws, and then touched the pad of his finger to her clit, petting it nicely and garnering an instant response from the priestess. Her pussy clamped up around him and a gasp blew from her mouth like a gust of wind in a storm. For the first time since she straddled him her eyes met his, but rather than anger they contained only surprise and desperation, a wild eagerness for more. In that moment she no longer felt shame or guilt, just the pressing need to cum. Knowing this, he rubbed at her clit with oblong strokes of the finger, caressing her sensitive nub and making her curse in Darnassian, thrusting herself into him and making her big tits wobble. Tyrande's movement grew more frantic, her breath ragged, and when he canted his hips up into her whilst stroking her clit the fuse within her ignited and she cried out her release.

Pleasure crashed down on her like a wave, carrying her into an unforgettable orgasm that had her entire body trembling, her sex pulsing and milking the cock stuffing it so wonderfully. Her hips stopped rolling, holding tight against him, and she threw her head back, thrusting out her chest and letting her hair hang down while her mouth opened to let loose garbled moans and whimpering sobs.

At some point her vision went white, and when she came to a few seconds later she was collapsed atop the worgen's hairy chest, her ample breasts squished against him and his hands on her body, caressing up and down her spine, groping at one of her plump ass cheeks and prickling her skin. She looked at him in a daze of foggy pleasure, and when his tongue licked at her lips she opened her mouth, accepting the awkward kiss and groaning against the worgen's snout.

"What are you doing?" she asked after he'd pulled away.

"Giving you what you need." Warren sat up and moved her off of him. "Lie down and stick your ass in the air."

"You mean...?"

"We're not done yet."

Nervously, and with excitement tingling her skin and giving her gooseflesh, Tyrande did as he asked, lying down upon the bed with her arms crossed and her head resting atop them. Arching her back, she raised her big butt as high as it could go, the arousal and nectar from her orgasm sparkling between her thighs. Her pulse raced, her heart drummed against her chest, her pussy screamed for more, but her brain on the other hand yelled Stop!

The mind proved too slow though, as the worgen was upon her in only a couple of seconds, one hefty paw grabbing and spreading her ass while his other hand aimed his cock into her, parting her lavender petals and sliding all the way into the snug confines of her sex. She groaned, unable to contain her indecent noises or simply uncaring, and his fluffy ears perked up in response.

Warren wasn't about to go easy on Tyrande after she'd rode him at her own pace. A body like hers wasn't made for that kind of easygoing lovemaking. She was fit and athletic, a warrior that had more curves than a man could ask for, and as she lay there with that big round ass raised and presented to him it was clear that the only kind of dick the matriarch should receive was one long and thick, and delivered so hard it made her squeal. Licking his chops, he raised his hand and then lowered it, smacking it against her ass with a nice crack. She grunted but said nothing, and so he did it again, smacking that same fleshy purple cheek. This time she half-moaned half-yelped, and it looked as if she wanted to wiggle back against him. Satisfied, he gripped her tightly by the hips and withdrew himself to the tip, rubbing his thumbs in circles on her ass cheeks before slamming forward with all the might he could muster.

Tyrande grunted again, louder this time, her voice more high pitched and feminine than before. He'd rammed more than double the amount of dick she'd ever had deep inside her pussy in one thrust and, to her credit, she took it fairly well. By the eighth thrust she was huffing sharp gasps of air, and by the fifteenth she was moaning like crazy with every balls-deep stroke, the worgen's low hanging nuts slapping up against her dripping pussy every time he filled her up.

Her composure was in shambles. Every nerve in her body seemed primed and ready to explode with pleasure, and the fat cock pumping her pussy like a jackhammer made thought almost impossible. Muscular hips clapped against her ass over and over and over again, her big booty rippling in purple waves that rolled over her cheeks. She thought she had grown accustomed to him after riding him, but the way she fucked him was a lot different than the way he fucked her. Warren was relentless, humping her like a wild animal, a beast without any desire to stop or slow or do anything but ruin her beautiful body.

His muscles flexed and unflexed beneath shiny brown fur, his tongue lolled out of his mouth, dribbling saliva onto her, and his hands held her so tight blood trickled from where his claws pricked her. He was deep-dicking the Kaldorei matriarch, the High Priestess of Elune, and he wasn't about to let this opportunity go to waste. He was going to fuck her with all he had with the expectation that this was as good as it got, he'd never get another chance like this. Raising his hand, he delivered another smack to her ass, watching that thick cheek jiggle while her purple pussy stretched and clung to his invading prick.

Tyrande's own thoughts were muddled by the striking difference between her husband and this worgen. She'd never lain with anyone but Malfurion, and so before this she had no comparisons to draw from. But now there was still no comparison; this stranger was beating her pussy into next week and making her see stars, feel stars. The difference was astronomical, be it the difference in size or technique, and though it was technically his reward her body seemed to think it was actually hers.

It wasn't right, but... Elune! This worgen could fuck. 10,000 years and she'd never gotten it like this before. There was no viable way to react to the cock pounding her pussy into a mess other than to groan into the sheets and gush around his tool.

The muscles in her back were tense, and those shoulder blades he'd eyed earlier gleamed with a visible layer of sweat. The cheeks of her perfectly formed, well-rounded ass bounced off his groin and jiggled madly with every stroke, and his hands held firmly at her healthy hips, holding her steady as he pounded her pussy like he'd waited his entire life for it, like he couldn't stop even if he tried, and the only thought on his mind was creaming and breeding the sexy priestess. Maybe he would succeed with that last part or maybe not, but he had only one chance and he was going to take it.

How long Warren fucked her only Elune knew, but it felt like forever and she suffered so many orgasms she seemed to float in and out of consciousness. The bed darkened with a pool of her juices, her body ached, her voice was beginning to tire, the sting of his hand on her ass burned like a brand, but still the thrusts came. Constant and unending, the worgen pounded her pussy full of what seemed like more dick than she'd had in a lifetime until at last, with something that sounded something akin to both a howl and a growl, the slamming, squelching of his cock into her sopping cunt came to a halt.

A hefty helping of jizz filled her up, spurt after spurt, creamy and thick and more potent than any seed she'd taken before. Warren pumped her up with great globs of baby batter that he hoped would continue the job once he was long gone, giving Tyrande something to remember him by, as if she could ever forget in the first place. All the while, she groaned deliriously into the pillow, her green hair splayed out around her while she wiggled her big booty back against him as if desiring every drop.

When he was finished he pulled out, slowly, savoring the moment and enjoying the way her abused pussy gradually let go until it was empty of anything but worgen cum trickling out of it. She was panting and he was panting, so he sat down on the bed, fondling her scratched-up behind with one hand while he caught his breath.

When both of them had calmed down slightly, Warren gave her ass a squeeze and said, "Come clean me up."

Overloaded on sex and an abundance of dick, Tyrande picked herself up and shifted on the bed, dragging herself between his legs and taking his cock into her mouth. It was flaccid, but she nursed it to its full, rock-hard potential in her mouth, slurping on the head and sucking out any cum he'd kept in reserve. As she bobbed her head lower and lower in his lap, her thoughts drifted as her senses began to return, contemplating not only the repercussions of her actions, but her love life with Malfurion as well. Because as much as she loved her husband, there really was no comparison. The worgen's manhood did to her what Malfurion couldn't do in 10,000 years: satisfy her completely.

A sudden disturbance caught both of their attention. The door to her room swung open just as she was planting a kiss upon Warren's cockhead, and in rushed the Sentinel from earlier, wide-eyed, shocked, and a little flustered.

A little flustered herself, Tyrande hesitated and then removed her lips from the worgen's manhood.

"Hello, Kera."

12