Bred by Daylight

Story Info
Vereesa, an elven widow, gets fucked and knotted by a worgen.
5.5k words
4.75
22.6k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers

A request featuring Vereesa Windrunner from WoW and a worgen OC.

***

Vereesa downed her drink and watched as a human in a bright red robe skulked back to his snickering colleagues. That was the fourth time someone had tried to pick her up in the past half-hour, and it was becoming increasingly clear to her that drowning her sorrows at the Legerdemain Lounge wasn't the brightest of ideas.

At least it wasn't an orc this time, she thought.

This wasn't very intelligent. In fact, it was one of the least intelligent things she'd done since her husband had died. She should have stayed home like she usually did on the anniversary of his death. She should have went hunting, or done something with the kids. She should have done anything but this.

She ordered another drink.

It didn't help very much, but she had a slight buzz now. A few more highballs and perhaps she'd be too plastered to remember her mistakes in the morning.

"Hi there. Mug of mead, please."

A deep yet friendly voice caused her to look up from her glass. A worgen was seated at the other end of the bar, tall, dark, and very much animalistic in appearance. Worgen were rare in Dalaran, and she was not at all accustomed to seeing them up close. His glowing grey eyes fixated on her for a few seconds, and it was eerily similar to looking into the face of a wild wolf. The oddity of it made her keep staring until the bartender brought the man his drink.

Blinking down into her own drink, she struggled to ignore him for a time. But there was a certain pull she felt towards him, and curiosity got the best of her. Soon enough she was stealing glances at him, sizing him up as clandestinely as possible.

Like most worgen he was big, no doubt about that. His inky black fur shined under the dim lights of the lodge, and his face--as far as she could tell from his lack of distinctly humanoid features--appeared stern and intelligent. He wore no shirt, and as far as she could tell he had no distinguishing characteristics such as scars or a change in coat color, but he was quite clearly muscular. Whether that was due to some kind of military occupation or a side effect of his worgen curse she wasn't sure, but she had little doubt that he could carry her with one arm. Easily.

That last thought prodded open a door in her mind that had been left unopened for quite some time. Was that attraction she felt or a simple clinical assessment of his physical appearance? Vereesa furrowed her brow and unconsciously leaned forward as she stared at the man across the bar. He was undoubtedly handsome--for a wolf. She frowned. No, there was more to it than that. He was handsome, period.

Okay, so what? It's not like she could do anything about it, she was...

A widow.

A widow that was suddenly very horny.

Vereesa stood up and marched over to the man. With every step her good sense told her to stop, but she ignored it until she was standing right next to him and leaning against the bar. Her ears twitched nervously, but when the worgen addressed her she quickly found her resolve.

"Need something?" he asked, curiosity in his voice and the canine features of his face.

Vereesa checked to see if anyone was listening before speaking. "You." She swallowed. "I need you to help me."

"Pretty lady like you? Sure. What do you need?"

She thought for a second of how best to approach this, but she wasn't in the mood for subtlety. No point in sugarcoating it, was there?

"I'm looking to get fucked," she said. "Really hard."

Eyes widening, he pulled back a bit as surprise struck him straight in the face. He recovered quickly, scanning her up and down and taking in her lush curves. There was just one problem that he could deduce from the shiny silver ring on her finger.

"You're married?"

"Widowed."

His eyes channeled to the half-empty glass of alcohol at the other end of the bar where she'd been sitting. Glancing back to see what he was looking at, she laughed. "I'm not drunk. Do you want to fuck me or not?"

"All right," he said with a nod. "Let's go then."

Vereesa got her first real notion of just how big the worgen was when he stood up. She wasn't very tall for a high elf--in fact she was the shortest of her sisters--but she felt absolutely tiny next to him. Like a cat beside a wolf. It was surprisingly arousing, and her pulse kicked as he took her by the arm and led her upstairs to his room.

As she climbed the stairs to the second floor, doubt crept into her mind one final time. She could still get out of this if she really wanted to. He'd be disappointed, but he seemed nice enough and she was sure that he'd understand. But as she thought it over and felt his strikingly masculine presence pressing against her, she came to the startling but oddly liberating conclusion that she didn't want to put a stop to this. She meant what she'd told him, and she wasn't about to exit this tavern without getting it good and hard.

The keys clinked as he opened the door to his room, and the next thing she knew she was eagerly stepping inside. His room was as modest as any other room in the lodge, with a little window, wooden floorboards, and stone walls decorated with a variety of local cloths and paintings. A single bed and a redwood table were the only furniture in the room. The bed was all they needed, really.

"By the way," she said, "what's your name?"

"Gerard. And you're..."

"Vereesa. You know who I am." Grinning at his sheepish reaction, she placed a hand against his chest and gently pushed. He didn't budge, but he got the message. "Why don't you sit down?" she said.

He did so, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching her intently. So intently that she could feel herself heating up, the area between her legs throbbing. It'd been a long time since she felt so in control of a man's desire, and in turn so desired herself. His sharp wolfish eyes focused on her every movement, drinking in her luscious figure and wanting more.

Her outfit was simple. It consisted of a blue runecloth shirt and white leather trousers that were about as tight as they could possibly be. Nothing fancy. She hadn't expected to do anything but sulk tonight, but now that she was with a man she was starting to regret not wearing something sexier. Not that it really mattered, she'd be naked soon anyway.

How about a show?

Standing a few feet before him, she gripped the hem of her shirt and slowly lifted it, exposing the pale skin of her stomach, flat with a slight bump of muscle tone to it. He was transfixed already, but she could see him growing more and more hungry for her by the second.

Pulling her shirt up and up until it caught on the underside of her breasts, she teased him for a few tantalizing seconds before yanking upwards and allowing her tits to drop free like a pair of heavy weights. Firm and delicious, they were each an impressive handful--even for a worgen--and topped by pretty pink nubs that stood erect. The shirt had done a good job of hiding them, but there could be no doubt now that she was stacked. She'd been busty before her pregnancy, but her breasts had nearly doubled in size after the birth of the twins.

Grinning, Vereesa tossed the shirt onto the table and hooked her thumbs into her trousers, wiggling a bit to loosen them up before turning around and giving him the best view possible. Her pants were tight as hell, practically overflowing with curves, and they struggled against her as she tried to peel them off. There was a whole lot of ass in those trousers, and when she finally slipped them down she could practically feel the worgen's eyes feasting upon her pale cheeks. A tiny Silver Covenant thong was all that contained her modesty, but she quickly shimmied out of it, bending over so he could get a good look at the holes it had been hiding.

Straightening, she turned around and kicked her underwear towards him. "So, how do you feel about the Silver Covenant?"

Gerard blinked dumbly and tore his gaze away from her breasts to look her in the eye, his mouth twisting into what looked like a smile. "It's amazing."

Vereesa knew she looked good of course, but it was nice to have that fact reaffirmed.

Sure, she was short compared to her sisters, but her elven genetics served her well nevertheless. Despite having given birth to two healthy children, she was still at a level of fitness befitting her title of Ranger-General, with toned arms and a motherly pair of hips that begged to be held. A delicious excess of meat had been distributed to her breasts, hips, thighs, and ass, so while she was noticeably thicker than the average high elf, she was also without a doubt prime breeding material. Gerard and all the other men who had approached her tonight were well aware of that fact. But while her body aroused the primitive urges of every man around her, Vereesa's face was just as enchanting.

Elves were known for their ethereal beauty and inexplicably exotic features, and she was a perfect example of this. Hair like strands of fine silver framed a face that was regal in years yet young in spite of them, with blue eyes whose glow reflected her gentle nature. There was a fire in them now, however. A steely resolve to do what needed to be done.

Right now that meant sucking some worgen dick.

She sauntered over to him, hips swaying seductively, and when he stood up to meet her she fell to her knees before him, a dangerous glint in her eye and a smile on her face.

She was in for a surprise of her own when he undid his shorts and allowed them to drop to the ground.

"Wow."

He wasn't just big, he was so big that she had to tilt her head up to look at it all. Fully erect from watching her strip, his manhood extended past her like a foreboding tower, shadowing her face and pulsing a deep crimson color. Veins ran up it like vines, and perhaps most curious of all was the tip. Rather than the sort of bulbous mushroom-like tip that she was accustomed to, the worgen's cockhead was tapered like a spear into a sharp point. His member was unlike anything she'd ever seen before on a man... but that made sense. Afterall, he was essentially a giant wolf.

With a giant dick to match, she thought. It must be at least twice the size of... She shook herself. No need to compare this beast to her late husband.

Reaching out and taking hold of it with both hands clasped firmly around it, she twisted it between her fingers while she took him all in. Beyond its size and inhuman appearance, it was also hotter than any other cock she'd ever felt. Its searing heat matched its vivid red color, and as she dipped her head to take it between her lips, she found that the taste was different as well.

"Mmm." Amazed by the taste of him, she hummed as if she were sucking on a tasty treat. It had been a long time since she'd had a cock in her mouth, and the exotic, pungent flavor of the worgen's manhood was something that bordered on intoxicating. Even more so than the alcohol she'd consumed.

The texture of it was different. Smoother. She wasn't sure if it was because of this or the simple fact that he tasted so damn good, but before she knew it she had half of his canine prick down her gullet. Holding still, she glanced up at him for a split second before gagging and pulling away in a fit of coughing and sputtering.

Recovering quickly, she lifted his cock and gave it a few very long licks from base to tip, soaking in his flavor and spreading her saliva with the flat of her curious tongue.

"I can't believe your cock is this delicious," she mumbled, sealing her lips around his tip and sucking on it like a straw while her hands jerked and twisted near the base of his shaft.

He groaned but said nothing, and she felt a surge of pride and excitement rush through her. Out of practice or not, she was making this huge wolfman whine like a puppy. He was a lot bigger than her husband had been, but a cock was a cock and she was evidently great at pleasing them.

Diving deeper in an effort to show off, Vereesa gulped down as much as she could without gagging, enveloping his red hot cock between her lips and sucking him off while she massaged the rest of his meat with her hands. Twisting strokes accompanied long pulls of the mouth, varnishing his shaft with a healthy amount of spit as she slurped loudly and indecently upon his tool. Her plush lips dragged and caressed at his bestial length, her tongue twirled and licked at the underside, and her eyes focused intently on him as she serviced him, watching his handsome wolven face react to her skilled ministrations.

A decade of repressed desire spurred her on, and despite their difference in size and the fact that his dick was about as big as her forearm, Vereesa throated his cock with such ease and frenzied zeal it was as if she'd done it a hundred times before. She voiced her own satisfaction all the while with sultry purring that sent pleasing vibrations through his member. The muscles in her throat flexed and her cheeks turned concave as she sucked hard on his prick, savoring the taste of both his cock and his pre-cum for a handful of seconds before returning to her sloppy fellatio. Back and forth, fast and dirty, her long elven eyebrows wiggled as she bobbed her head in his lap, thoroughly enjoying her first taste of worgen cock. It was big, it was masculine, it was redder than the Horde flag, and it tasted better than it had any right to, but there was just one problem.

Stopping mid-suck, she took hold of Gerard's furry hand and placed it atop her head. Mumbling something incomprehensible around the dick in her mouth, Vereesa did her best to signal her intentions. He got the hint, at least partially.

Slowly, and with more restraint than she cared for, he began to guide her head along his tool. His great girthy length glided over her bottom lip and down her throat, stuffing her pretty face as gently as possible.

She pulled off of him with a gasp. "Harder," she ordered. "Fuck my face the same way you're going to fuck my pussy."

Gerard opened his mouth to object, but seemed to realize just how serious she was. "If you say so," he said, shrugging and once again gripping her by the head. But he held her tighter now, giving her no room to pull away even if she tried.

Slapping his meat against Vereesa's outstretched tongue, he slid it back into her mouth, across her soft tongue and down her little throat where he finally met resistance. Ignoring her sputtering, he pushed past that halfway point, feeding her every thick inch of his canine prick and canting his hips up to meet her. Her blue eyes watered, her sharp elven ears flattened against either side of her head, and her hands dug into her thighs, but she was both determined and extremely aroused. Gradually, he buried the entirety of his manhood within her trembling mouth, groaning as her throat tensed around him.

On top of her growing need for air, Vereesa felt absolutely giddy. This was by far the biggest cock she'd ever seen and she'd taken it all. Every fat juicy inch of it. If she didn't have a mouthful of cock and a faceful of worgen fur she'd be smiling from ear to ear.

He didn't give her much time to celebrate before withdrawing his dripping cock from her mouth and slamming her back down to the hilt. She gurked and gagged, but he did exactly as she'd asked, holding her skull with both hands and pumping her mouth full of dick. Her face contorted to accommodate him, her lips stretching into a wide circle that formed a tight seal around him. Long, fast, and hard, he face-fucked her to the dirty sound of sputtering and squelching. Drool leaked from her mouth and seeped down her chin, dripping onto her jiggling tits, and tears streamed from her eyes. It was brutal but thrilling, and her pussy throbbed with the intense need to get fucked just like this.

How would it feel to get fucked by this beast? By a worgen not only double her size, but whose cock was double that of anything she'd ever experienced?

A growl alerted her to Gerard's impending orgasm. His thrusts became more frantic, and over the course of a minute he pounded out her throat with what felt like more meat than she'd ever swallowed in her entire life, bulging her throat and bouncing his balls against her chin. Roughly and without reprieve, he used her mouth to get himself off, and when his climax finally came he held her all the way down to the hilt as he unleashed his load inside her. Thick, spurting ropes of jizz sprayed directly into her gullet, filling her belly with what seemed like enough baby batter to bake a cake.

Slowly extracting his slimy length from her throat, he shot a few strands of jizz into her mouth before his tip slipped away from her greedy lips. His seed pooled on her tongue like a miniature sea, and she eagerly swallowed it down as she panted for air.

"Light," she breathed. "That was a lot of cum."

Just imagine if he pumped all of that into my pussy instead.

Vereesa caught her breath and then grasped him by the base, bringing his tip to her abused mouth and wrapping her lips around him, lazily sucking on his tool in an effort to clean up any residual cum. By the time she was finished, her ears were practically wiggling with excitement, and her pussy tugged with need.

Standing up, she led him to the bed and laid down upon it, head propped up against a pile of pillows and her legs spread open.

"Are you sure you still want this?" he asked, feeling a little dubious towards their difference in size.

"I don't want it," she said, sliding a hand between her legs and through her slick folds. "I need it. I want you to ruin my pussy."

That was all the assurance he needed.

Joining her on the bed, he grasped her under the knees, further spreading her legs and bending his his head to her sex. His blood pumped hot, and his eyes took in her pretty pussy before he would inevitably ravage it.

Vereesa's skin was milky white, but her pussy was a delicious pale pink, misted wet with arousal. The smell of her inflamed his own desire, and with one decadent lick he drew his tongue over her slit, tasting her juices and teasing her sensitive clit.

"Ooh Light," she groaned. "Even you're tongue is amazing."

He huffed hot air through his nostrils and dove back in, hungrily lapping at her sweet elven cunt, enjoying her desperate mewls and the way she clutched at the fur on his head. Everything was wet and slippery between her legs, and his tongue was long and eager, licking her folds, every crevice, slithering inside her pussy and making her tremble.

Focusing on her clit, he tongued at that sensitive bundle of nerves, building her up until she cried out in orgasm, her thighs pressing in on his head.

When he sat up and ordered her onto her hands and knees, she obeyed in a second.

Vereesa hurried into position, back arched, big booty in the air and her pouting pussy on display. Grinning back at him, she wiggled her ass impatiently. She was normally very prim and proper, but she really did need this.

The bed groaned when Gerard moved into position behind her. His hand gripped one of her plump cheeks, his fingers indenting the abundant meat of her ass while his other hand guided his cock to her sex, rubbing it up and down through her wet folds, teasing her for a few heady seconds before nocking himself at her entrance and pushing in.

His entry was agonizingly slow, allowing her to feel every thick inch of his cock as it stretched her beyond compare. Long, thick, and tapered like an arrow, it stretched her so wonderfully she ducked her head and let out one long groan, not stopping until her little pussy was completely stuffed with dick.

Amazing.

Unbelievable.

Vereesa didn't even have to tell him this time. A few introductory thrusts were all she got to acclimate to his size before he began to really lay into her with balls-deep strokes that came fast and hard. Balling her fists in the sheets, she grunted and huffed in air while her body was rocked forward, her big tits swaying and her pussy spasming around his manhood. The poor bed shook like mad, creaking beneath the worgen's onslaught, and his savage groans and growls filled her ears.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers
12