A Promise Kept Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say, it's a date," I grinned, "And we've got five days to spend, too...oh, wait, I forgot, I was supposed to go out with the Team and Mister Flagston first...something about initiating me into the team, or something."

"You go ahead and do that," she sweetly smiled, "But you'd better be sober and ready to go the next day, okay?"

"Okay," I grinned, "That's awfully generous of you."

"Nah, not really," she girlishly smiled, "The quickest way to run a man off is to start trying to tell him what to do before you even get the chance to go out with him first."

"Is that right?" I teased, "What about after you go out with him, what do you do then?"

"Hmm," she teased right back, "I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it."

"I'm not trying to change the subject," I said, "But how did you make first class petty officer in only four years?"

"I could say the same thing about you, but with you being in the Teams, I know that you guys get meritoriously advanced all the time," she pointedly smiled, "But in answer to your question, I made E-three (E-3) right out of boot camp. And because I was at the very top of my class, I made E four (E-4) the moment I graduated "A" school, and then I made rank since I've been in."

"That means you're very smart," I replied, her eyes sparkling brightly, "And beautiful, too."

"Thank you," she tenderly replied, "I think there's something very special about you, Michael; I have from the first moment I met you."

"Really," I sheepishly asked, "Tell me, Jill, what is it that you see?"

"A lot of good things," she sweetly replied, "Even though you do what you do for a living; you wouldn't hurt a living soul...not unless they were trying to hurt someone whom you love and care about...and then you would probably kill them."

"You're probably right," I told her, "But I would only kill as a last resort."

"Call I tell you something?" she timidly asked, "At the risk of acting like a child, as well as the fact that I've only known you for this little while, I've felt some sort of connection the very first time I saw you, Michael."

"I know," I openly admitted, "I feel it, too, if only just now."

"Do you really?" she quietly, but excitedly smiled, as I nodded my head, "Oh, Michael, you're going to love being with me...I'm going to make sure of that."

The thought running most prevalent in my mind back then, was telling me not to get involved, but there really was something special about her. Granted, we were going to have what I decided to call "The Talk" about my job in the Navy, as well as the fact that there were some questions that I simply was not allowed to answer i.e. Where are you going? When are you coming back? What are you going to be doing? Who're you going to be with?

Those were questions that I could not answer, and I prayed that if we got involved with one another, and things were looking that way, then she would understand these things. It used to be that when I looked at girls who looked like her, I dreamed what some would call a simple case of wishful thinking. However, I felt something different with her. I felt a strong light of possibility this time. God, Jill was so beautiful.

~~~~~~

"Michael, honey," Kara asked me, gently patting my shoulder, snatching me from the past, "Are you alright, baby? You're crying."

"I'm alright," I smiled, through tears, "It's just that you've got to remember that a lot of this stuff is very painful...that's why I only wanted to do this once."

"Are you sure that you're going to be okay?" she asked, concerned, "I mean if it hurts you to talk about it, then I don't think that..."

"Shh," I gently interrupted her, placing my palm on her beautiful cheek, "I'm fine; I promise you. Now, let me get back to telling this..."

"Okay, then," she smiled, "So, what happened with you and Jill?"

~~~~~~

ATHENS, GREECE 48 HOURS LATER

"Okay, boys," Dave smiled, "I believe it's time we initiate our newest member of UDT Twenty-Six. What do you guys think?"

"I say its past time," Johnny grinned, standing on crutches because of his wound, "I think I hear a bottle of Ouzo calling our names, fellas."

"I agree," Danny conspiratorially laughed, "Hang on to your hat, L.B...You're about to take the ride of your life."

"Is that right?" I non-chalantly chuckled, "Ooo, I'm so scared," and I continued laughing.

"You'd better be," Sam warned, "Greek Ouzo is no joke, I promise you, L.B."

"He's right, Mike," Brad widely grinned, "Don't say that we didn't warn you, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever," I smiled, "Are we going to go do this, or am I going to stand here all day and watch you criminals jerk off over it?"

"Smart ass kid," Johnny laughed, "Okay Dave, if I can get one of you guys to help me get across the brow, then we can catch a cab on the pier."

"Come on, Sam," Brad chuckled, "I'll get on one side of gimpy here, while you get the other side, okay, bro?"

"You're right," Sam teased, "We're bound by our word to take care of invalids. Come on, Johnny Lee."

"Screw you two," Johnny playfully complained, accepting his team mate's help, "Wait till I get rid of these crutches, and I'll show you who's gimpy...you assholes."

"Come on, L.B." Danny grinned, patting me on the shoulder, "I'm gonna show you that we play every bit as hard as we work."

"Alright then," I laughed, "Lead the way, oh great one..."

~~~~~~

We ended up at a bar called "Athena's" and were seated at a table that was specifically made for six people. I sat in between Dave, and Danny, while Brad sat on Danny's other side, and then next to him was where Johnny sat, and then Sam was across the table from me between Johnny and Dave.

As soon as the waiter placed the first bottle of Ouzo on the table, he gave us six small tumblers, filling each one with the Ouzo. I could literally smell it from where it sat on the table in front of me, giving me a feeling of dread. I knew that I was definitely going to get drunk that night; but I didn't worry because I knew that my brothers would take care of me and not let anything happen to me.

This was my first trip overseas, and not only did I not know my way around, I didn't speak Greek, which, I found out the next day that at least eight-five percent of Greece's population spoke English...most very well, I might add.

~~~~~~

Because Dave was our Commanding Officer, he was the first to speak, and I later found out that what I was about to go through is a ritual that still exists among the Teams today.

"Distinguished Gentlemen," he began, "We have new blood in our midst and after seeing him perform, very admirably I might add, in the type of situations that we deal with constantly, I, Commander David Turner, the Commanding Officer of SEAL Team Three's Underwater Demolition Team Twenty-Six, do hereby give the appointment of "United States Navy SEAL" to Chief Hospitalman, Michael Walker...Hoo-Yah,"

And then everyone at the table, me included, held up there glasses, and while looking at me, loudly said, "HOO-YAH!"

"For your first official assignment, as a Navy SEAL," Dave grinned, "I want you to shoot that Ouzo in your glass in less than five seconds, beginning, NOW,"

I immediately picked up the glass, after putting it to my mouth and swallowing the shot, I barely even tasted it. However, the little bit of it that I did taste felt like liquid magma in the back of my throat, radiating upward to my mouth. I immediately felt like I was breathing jet fuel, and as soon as the tears hit my eyes, I began to cough wildly, much to the big amusement of my peers, as they chuckled and laughed.

"You assholes are real funny," I croaked, after almost choking, "You fuckers," but this only made them laugh that much harder.

"I'm sorry about this, L.B." Danny laughed, "But we all had to go through this, too."

"Jeez," I still choked, but able to breathe again, "This shit could gag a Billy Goat."

I don't know how it happened, perhaps while I was about to cough my lungs out because of the Ouzo, but when I looked back at my glass on the table, it was full of Ouzo again, and there was twice the amount this time.

"Who filled my glass," I asked Danny, "Was it you?"

"Speaking of which," Danny began, "As the Executive Officer of Underwater Demolition Team Twenty-Six, I do hereby give you're your second official assignment as a Navy SEAL, I want you to repeat the first order, only the amount of Ouzo has been doubled, with five more seconds added to the clock."

Again I drank the fiery, petroleum tasting liquid, under the clock I might add, and once again, it felt like the inside of my throat was on fire, however, it didn't seem as bad as the last time, but it still sucked regardless...

And because I was the lowest man on the totem pole in not only rank, but also time in, I had to do this a total of five times as it went from one person to the next, each of them outranking me, and each of them giving me the same order. The only difference was the amount of alcohol in the glass, as well as the amount of time I was allowed to drink it in.

I made it all the way around the table once, and I thought that was a great accomplishment. My peers all congratulated my sloppy drunk ass, and I thought that I was King of the Hill. However, all of that changed in a split second when I stood up to go use the restroom. The last thing I remember was laughing at something Danny had said, and then I turned around to go to the restroom. I don't remember what happened after that...

~~~~~~

THE NEXT MORNING 10:30 AM

"Hey sleepy head," said a beautiful feminine voice, gently easing me from my slumber, my eyes opened when I smelled the coffee, as the voice again gently told me, "Wake up, handsome."

Realizing that I was back in my rack aboard ship, I turned around to see Jill Samuels sitting on my bed, dressed in simple blue jeans and tee shirt. However, her hair was down and hung beautifully around her shoulders.

"Your C.O. told me that I could come in here," she softly smiled, handing me a cup of coffee fixed just the way I liked it, "I heard you had a rather interesting night last night. How do you feel this morning?"

"I feel okay right now, I guess," I smiled, "But I've got to get up and pee so; would you mind turning around while I put my pants on?"

"No problem," she teased, standing up and turning her back to me, "Go ahead and get dressed. I promise not to peek...much," and then I heard her delightfully giggling.

I pulled the sheet back off of me, and being dressed in just my underwear, I grabbed my pants that were hanging right beside the hook on my bed, before I put them on. However, as I was putting on my pants, I was given the opportunity to look at Jill's beautiful blue jean clad ass. Man, it was beautiful, too...perfect in every way imaginable.

"Are you dressed yet," Jill smiled, rousing me from my reverie, "Or would you like to stare at my ass a little while longer?" and then she girlishly laughed.

"You can turn around now, smart ass," I grinned, zipping my pants up after having buttoned them, as I saw Jill give me knowing grin, "And I wasn't looking at your ass."

"That really hurts my feelings, Michael," she pouted, a very sad look suddenly coming across her pretty face, "You don't think I've got a pretty ass?"

"Wait a minute," I quickly replied, honestly thinking that I'd truly hurt this pretty girl, "You have a very pretty backside, please don't be..."

"Sucker," she teased, beginning to laugh, "Gotcha!"

"Dammit," I laughed, knowing that she'd tricked me, "So, you wanna play like that huh? Then you better watch out, baby girl, because payback is hell."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she playfully mocked me, as I turned to go to the head, which is what the restroom is called aboard ship, "I'm so scared," and then I heard her now familiar playful giggle, as I closed the door behind me...

~~~~~~

I decided to dress as Jill had dressed, wearing blue jeans and a tee shirt, and after we walked across the brow and down onto the pier; Jill then led me across the pier to a taxi that was waiting just for us. After we got in the cab, Jill said something to him in Greek, and then the taxi took off.

"Wow," I smiled, "I didn't know you spoke Greek."

"My mother is Greek," she smiled, "And she grew up not too far from here."

"Is that right?" I asked, as she gently nodded her head, "I suppose you have family here, too?"

"My grandparents live in Sparta and run the family winery," she told me, "But my cousin Theia still lives in the village on the coast; and that's where we're going. I don't have to be back for the next three days, what about you?"

"Well, I'm required to carry my pager at all times," I said, "But I don't foresee any problems. How far away will we be from the ship?"

"No more than a thirty minute ride," she smiled, taking my hand and interlacing our fingers together, "Relax, handsome, you're about to have the time of your life, I promise you," and the she leaned against me, placing her head on my shoulder as a contented little sigh escaped her lungs..."

~~~~~~

Chapter Eight

"Ah, Jilly," smiled a very pretty girl who looked similar to Jill, as she greeted us at her front door, "Iiit's so good to see you, my American cousin. Please, come in and bring dis very handsome man with you," as she and Jill conspiratorially giggled.

~~~~~~

Theia was built exactly like Jill was, beautifully sculpted and exquisite. While her hair was a lot longer than Jill's was, it was still the same color as her cousin's, as were also their eyes; and in all honesty, they could've almost passed for identical twins, with the exception that Theia was three years older.

Jill excused her self for a moment leaving me and Theia alone for a few minutes, and make no mistake, that was when Theia began with the questions.

"So, what are you plans for my cousin?" Theia gently asked, in her beautiful but very prevalent Greek accent, "You gonna marry her or what?"

"Wait a minute," I softly smiled, "We've only known each other for a few days."

"Oh, very sorry," she grinned, "I just thought you two know one another longer."

"Oh, okay," I smiled, "That's an honest mistake, I guess."

"It just looked like you are together for longer," she smiled, "I mean, the way Jilly looks at you make me think so."

"Oh really," I asked, my curiosity piqued, "How does Jill look at me?"

"Like she love you very much," Theia softly smiled, "I never see her look at any boy like dat before."

However, before we could continue the conversation, Jill reappeared with a smile on her beautiful face, that for reasons unknown, seemed a little more beautiful to me at that time, and after snuggling up next to me on the couch, she looked at her cousin and knowingly asked, "Is our favorite beach still open?"

"Still open, but legal now," Theia winked, "A fence was put up and you have to pay thirty Drachmas to go in." (This was before they converted their currency to the Euro)

"Do you feel like going to the beach?" she asked me, "I think you'll like it very much."

"I don't know," I worriedly replied, "I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"Neither did I?" she seductively smiled, "You won't need one at the beach we're going to."

~~~~~~

After traveling for about twenty minutes in Theia's car, we came to the nude beach that Jill spoke about.

"You're not going to chicken out on us, are you?" Jill knowingly grinned at me, gently squeezing my thigh, "I'd be very disappointed if you did."

"I can handle it," I confidently smiled, "Can you?"

"Are you kidding me?" she seductively purred, "I've wanted to show you my body since the very first time I ever laid eyes on you."

"Is that right?" I asked smiling, "Well don't be too surprised if you get a, uh...a rise outta me the first time I see you."

"Mmm," she moaned, "I sure hope so..."

~~~~~~

"Well, here goes nothing," Jill grinned, and began to disrobe once we'd selected our spot on the sand, with Theia following suit not too far behind her.

I was mesmerized at the sight of the female flesh that was slowly becoming naked before my eyes. Jill's hips were perfect, with a dark, trimmed triangle of fluffy dark hair that was right above her mons. And as she turned around to take her shirt and bra off, I thought that I could detect a slight hint of her arousal as she was upwind from me. The sight of her naked, and succulently perfect ass started the tightening that I was feeling in my pants, and I knew that I'd better get naked so that I could lay on my stomach and hide the beginnings of what eventually became a full eight and a half inches of hard cock.

Theia and Jill turned around the moment I'd pulled my pants off, and was rewarded with the sight of my cock at its full hardness, right before I laid down on my stomach upon the towel I'd first thrown upon the sand on our arrival to the beach.

Looking at Jill and Theia naked only reaffirmed my belief that they could pass for twins. Jill's firm and round 36C breast sat high on her chest, and her aureoles were about the size of silver dollars, which were delightfully twisting themselves into raspberry colored knots, around her nipples which were about as big around as pencil erasers. Needless to say, I was glad that I was lying on my stomach, because the sight of these naked beauties had my cock harder that I could ever remember it being.

~~~~~~

"I really love your body, Michael," Jill softly told me, leaning down and gently licking my ear, "I can't wait until you're lying beside me tonight."

"Oh really," I knowingly grinned, "And why is that?"

"Because I'm going to fuck you, baby," she quietly moaned, "I'm going to fuck you like I wanted to the very first time I saw you."

"I think you've got a very beautiful body," I gently replied, "And to be totally honest, I can't wait either."

"Then why wait?" she asked, now lying beside me, halfway on top of me as she ground her pubis against my bare hip, "We're far enough away from everyone that no one will see. Besides, nobody cares, baby."

"I can't do it with Theia sitting right there," I told her, my face red in embarrassment, "I guess I'm a little shy when it comes to certain things...I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Michael," she softly replied, gently rubbing her hand across my bare ass, stopping to squeeze my cheeks, "I can wait until tonight."

"Thanks," I grinned, "Let's get into the water together," and then I quickly stood and made a mad dash for the Sea.

~~~~~~

That night after we'd eaten dinner, Theia took off for the evening, claiming that she'd promised some friends that she would meet them shortly, which left Jill and I all alone.

"What would it take to get those clothes off?" she tenderly asked me, as she began to strip, "I'll even go first so that you won't feel all alone..."

~~~~~~

"Oh, God, Michael," Jill groaned, sitting atop of me with my cock buried to the hilt in her hot, tight pussy, "You fuck me so good, baby. Ungh, ungh, that's it give me that cock, you beautiful motherfucker, oooohhh."

"Does that feel good, baby, huh?" I asked her, pulling her forward upon me until she was lying directly on top of me with those beautiful tits slowly dragging her nipples across my chest, "You're so fucking beautiful, Jill."

Oh, God baby, keep fucking me," she began to wail, "Oh, oh, OH, GOD, MICHAEL I'M CUMMING, OOOOHHH, GOD, YEEESSSS, THAT'S IT, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEE."

All of a sudden I felt that familiar tingle that originated in my groin, until I began to erupt, squirting what felt like gallons of hot scalding sperm deep within the confines of her hot, tight, and extremely wet pussy.

"Oh shit, Jill," I groaned, unleashing my seed within her, "I'm cumming, too, baby, uuunnnggghhh."

We lay there for what seemed like hours, but in reality, was only about fifteen minutes before my deflated cock slipped out of her pussy, making her place her hand on her pussy and make a mad dash for the bathroom.

1...678910...13