All Comments on 'A Promise Kept, with Regret'

by travelingprof

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

Good story showing the insecurities some men have and how those mental issues can affect them. Some men act like little girls because of something so stupid that they will give up a great thing because they werent "the only one" Even though they were huge sluts themselves. This is why I love when men get burned because of themselves. I love it even more when dumbass millennials get burned , Just because they are the dumbest mother fuckers on Gods Green Earth

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
PROMISES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE KEPT OR FOLLOWED UPON

only to jog ones memory of past happenings, TK U MLJ LV NV

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Embed a link.

If you are following up another author's story that should be read first, embed a link to the story. Otherwise you are asking the reader to search for it. That means you believe the reader is already so committed to your amazing writing that they just must know it will be worth the effort.

That is a pretty egotistical assumption and a major turn off.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
umm

why is this in LW

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
follow up

cant have a future if u cant get past the past, two stupid ppl having sex does not make a story lol, i hope those idgits dont have kids

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Use those lawyer skills and make Brandon pay

He physically forced her to stay which made the entire gang bang rape. I'll bet at least one of those assholes made a video. If she could find any proof, she could take them all down.

Brandon was an insecure child. She told him she didn't want to do it. Now he thinks he is superior but he will never have another real relationship again. If she can prove what he did he can have lots of new experiences in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

she should have him charged with having her raped and have the bastard thrown in jail he is a balless wimp

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Link

If you can't be bothered with a link, a summary of the previous story would be helpful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
she should sue him and therm all

When he took her lively hood what else is left I would ruin his life for ever from that moment on

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Good tale, of why you dont slut yourself out if you want a marriage later to a good dude

Dkalish, if you read her stories, was promiscuous and unusually confident in her ability to entice and bed men (& women). She was a slut as us old schoolers understand it, giving herself away to multiple folks at once, seducing a married with children professor, then getting sad he wouldnt leave the wife, etc.

Men, when they want you gangbanged, no longer love you , simple fact. They are using your desire to please him against you, turning you into his personal porn star.

Ask yourself, what men do you know who would lend their prized car, motorcycle, tools, hunting gun, etc out to multiple people to use as they see fit-can you see any guy doing that? None that I know. Same goes for wives/relationships. If they are ready to blow it up, when the "specialness" is gone, that is when they suggest this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ruined HER career?

What kind of special idiot doesn't pick up the phone and call the police? Her career is fine. All the men involved are fucked. They're going to prison and their careers and lives are over. This story belongs in non-con. It was a brutal, unforgiving failure as a story. And it was poorly thought out. Any woman would have started to scream and if some guy was stupid enough to stick his dick into her mouth he would have brought back a bloody stump. Which would have meant dialing 911 to get aid before he bled to death and all the men became accomplices in involuntary manslaughter charges.

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - YET!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good story but confusing.

She bolted for the door, was restrained, stripped and not one lawyer thought "hey, this looks like rape and I might go to prison"

Still, well worth 4 stars; but she isn't the one who should have lost her career, just thecassholes who raped her...including her ex boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow, that was just...

Disturbing

Can't say how many mental illnesses are captured in this story.

But, one thing is certain it screams; where do you draw the line for your own self value?

This woman although wanting to "prove" herself to her man; should've drawn the line A LOT earlier. At the latest I would say at the night of the proposed gangbang; instead of going back to apartment, (leave message that she can't go through with it) and hide out in a hotel room for the weekend, at least, if not leave him at that point. She definitely needs to develop more fortitude (a backbone).

Brandon on the other hand; was probably an ass even before his military service and loosing a leg. Otherwise, must have one hell of a backstory. For someone to be able to do something that low; must have a lifetime of womanizing behind him or, was seriously hurt in a previous relationship. Unfortunately, I couldn't find story referenced at the beginning; don't know if his backstory has already been covered.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
sounds like rape to me

Brandon should be on the hook for something. She didn't invite any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Promise Kept

Some shit just gets fucking old!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad ending.

Free love isn't free. No-strings sex has strings. One could be idealistic and say it didn't matter how many partners she had, but in reality it did.

Did she show her true colors when she dropped everything to be with him, or when she had sex with five different people in three days when she already had dates with him? As broad minded as I am, the idea of her having dinner with this interesting guy with two other guys cum dripping out of her caused me concern.

A reasonable conclusion is either she thinks her pussy is gold and a guy should overlook behavior just to be allowed access, or else she gives little importance to sex and the closeness it can bring. Both are stupid ideas that too many American girls have. No wonder foreign guys know scoring with an American girl is guaranteed! Should we be proud that our women are known to be sluts the world around? I've been there and found it to be only too true.

What a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
write second part.....

....and end it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The fag hubby should be in prison 7db2

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
He's an idiot.

Worse. He demeans her as she tries to satisfy his perversion? She can do better.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

That’s just incredibly sad. Cruel beyond belief, and sad. The man wanted revenge for her life before him. He’s in desperate need of psychiatric help. After what he put her through, so is she. Sad.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Brandon is an insecure CUCK; and she really is a slut... Why didn't she just say NO!!!???

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Written like a 14 year old boy who read a "dirty" website after just having learned to jack off, because this was one seriously piss poor attempt at writing.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

@MarkT63 Did you read the story? I will highlight a passage for you: '''I turned and bolted for the door, but Brandon was quicker. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me back into the room.

"Here," he announced to his now quiet friends, "is Debbie. You all know her - and now you'll all know her as I do." Grabbing me tightly by the back of my neck, he unzipped my dress and pushed it off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor around my feet.''' Does that not count as a 'no'? She wanted to go but was forced by Brandon. Thats rape you know?

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Vile little story, written by a high school incel...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If this is a factual follow-up to "Shattered Hero" it's an absolute tragedy.

I hope the female protagonist, if indeed it is dkalish, has moved forward, is recovering and left this all far behind. It must have been devastating.

I also understand why she would not have written the story herself.

For anyone criticising the protagonist or the author, you must be stupid and delusional.

This is nothing but a tale of a damaged man who let his insecurities destroy another person... but not just any person. I don't know if they married, it is not mentioned in the story, but for all intents and purposes she was his wife. The one who you are meant to hold as your greatest friend, your confidante, and your lover.

She did nothing to betray him. She deserved his protection and love.

Traditionally, I am in the BTB crowd, but in my case the last B is my only nod to woke philosophy: it's not gender specific. It just refers to that special class of individual who shits on people they are meant to love the most.

This Brandon has betrayed a loving, honourable woman, whose only sin was that she had led an adventurous life. There are no rules to say you cannot have fun if you are not hurting or betraying anyone. Maybe if the story was set in Afghanistan, then while still wrong, the outcome would not have been a surprise. Actually it would probably be worse.

But Brandon let his jealousy, his insecurity and his psychological damage turn to hate and harm. He mentally traumatised her, held her in disrespect, then had her pack-raped.

The protagonist in this story would be suffering enormous damage, and while I am sure she would not want it, if she were my daughter, I would track the sonofabitch down and make him pay for every tear, every heartbreak and every physical pain.

Hero? No. Human scum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't like rape fantasy. This was rape pure and simple. It's very hard to imagine that her giving him a part of her she'd never given anyone else would trigger such hatred in him for her. His response to her surrender to him just makes no sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous