All Comments on 'A Promise Made, A Vow Broken'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 734 Comments (Page 3)
clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

I cant say what I think about this story because my comments have suddenly unaccountably become subject to prior approval by the admin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

So why was he still there the next morning, the second she said she was going to sleep with the dirt bag he should have left not the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jackson didn't pay for his slut

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3*

Wasn't happy he actually stayed the night, i would of waited until they were clearly fucking then looked at the others to let them know of my disgust and then left.

I would of asked her if it was worth it the next day and then went on with the 6 more years because of the kids.

I would of made it a year before i fucked her though, when she bought up the 6months of stepping out i would of hired a P.I, that way she would be even more caught and humiliated, then divorced her sooner.

No payback with jackson was a big let down....especially when his close friends told him he's done it countless times and still does it when he's in a town where he can lol, that was laughable and i can't except that

Revenge of the wife wasn't enough, but i guess by this point it was get in get some revenge then get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Anonymous 3* - A pet peeve of mine - there is such thing as "would of!" There is "would HAVE," contracted to "would've," which SOUNDS like "would of."

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Saw this on random LW stories, and then realized . . .

. . . that the February Sucks story and its sequels were all from the same theme.

The obvious question for both stories is: how did the predators live long enough to build the reputations they had, and get to the point in their ‘careers’ where everyone knew what was happening? Shouldn’t they have been killed much earlier?

.

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

Absolutely pathetic, one of the biggest shit stories ever. I would have waited six months then emasculated him, that he got off Scot free is horrible. Then told the kids to be nice to mom she's upset because her lover was injured. Then divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the story

But like a few others i wonder how people like Jackson survive. I know i can safely say if he tried that with a wife of anyone i know, he wouldn't have made up the stairs. I would have punched him, dragged the wife home and told her how it was going to be, any disrespect in the future an she is out on her butt. Just to make sure i would have insisted she quit her job straight away, any argument and divorce is the only option.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

5 star story but ooft this hit me hard, my uncle had a similar relationship like that without the sex but he passed away before he got his happy ending.

Great writing, easy to follow. The ending is awesome too, has a nice optimism to it and down to earth. Nothing extravagant like hitting a jackpot or finding some supermodel. And nice touch on the satisfying little burn with Traci at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cuck?

Did you guys even read the story? the mc stayed for the children not because he enjoys watching his wife fuck other men. the moment the last child left, that’s when he chose to bounce. Remember, the wife treatened to take the children if he refuse to play along. He bided his time.

Why did he stayed and wait after his wife get fucked? I dont know the author didnt actually say. But personally I would stay as well. Why? To burn out any love for the wife. That way I can commit to staying for the children and have no attachment the moment I have to leave.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Solid believable story!

I can personally relate to staying in it for years to keep the family together. Although in my case infidelity was not involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was fucking stupid. I quit when he didn't leave. These stories are retarded and the theme is sooo overdone. What kind of man or woman just sits there and sleeps while their supposed loving spouse fucks someone else? I am not saying violence needs to happen but going to bed? Really? Oh but wait, the betrayed finds their backbone later and gets revenge. Give me a break.

1. Why wouldn't the husband confront the bitch in front of her parents?

2. Where is the character development that the wife is a narcissist and a ruthless bitch?

3. Why did the husband not obtain evidence that night?

4. 17 years and all of a sudden the wife enters psychosis?

I loath the gross majority of these stories not because I don’t believe they could happen but because the author is too lazy to set the stage and develop their characters accordingly.

I am convinced a ton of writers here just develop on the cuff with no plan or outline. Its why so many stories are exactly the same.

I used to enjoy the site but after reading a lot and paying attention, I have come to the opinion that a lot of writers and readers are stuck in a cycle of misogyny and misery

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

oh and ReedRichards is 100% correct. The fact that no one has ever done anything before about these predators is preposterous

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Did

He did the right thing in the end,though personally because of the disrepect she showed him,I think he should have dumped her straight away.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Never

I have only had three men in my life, what all three had in common was that they would have walked in the bedroom and given him a good hiding. Then left me for ever, however I don't have any children, if I had that changes the equation, but not the good hiding that they would have dished out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stupidity!

Why the hell didnt he hit her outright with divorce if she did?

Why, instead of drinking booze immediately did t he tell her he was leaving right then if she did?

Why do most of these cheating stories have the husband act so stupidly?

I think I was too generous with 3 stars.

Even though it had a nice ending, it still sucked for the reasons I gave.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another martian slut ray story

Read it many time already. Very similar to "the Bridge" in the beginning.

Not bad not great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

Why the HELL did he stay that night. That is the mark of a total pussy. He only balls later.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Being a passive cuckold during and doing nothing even if it was just to leave was distastful,but at least he developed some spine in the end.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselover 3 years ago

Late night snack at the cabin starts with a gallon of cooking oil in the pan on high heat followed by a bump to spill it causing a fire consuming the entire cabin...

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Strange How Some Women Think

In terms of what might happen in reality, a Woman doing that, and then suddenly going back to being faithful is not high on the list. A Wife doesn't do that to her Husband as a one time thing. She clearly had no respect for him, and no real love either. She was a corrupt sinner, a fact reinforced by the promise to take his children from him and turn them against him despite his innocence. No good person does that.

As for people complaining about the wait, you bastards don't have kids so you don't understand what it is to sacrifice for them. He wanted to be in his kids lives and not screw them up at a time when they needed to get ready for their futures. Those middle years of our youth are the toughest, and he sacrificed to be there for them knowing he'd drop that slut the second he could. Maybe If he'd talked with them privately he might have been able to end it sooner, but I respect his resolve.

And as for the sinner, going the rest of her life punishing herself, never able to find peace again is a fitting punishment. I'm not one of those folks who believes in the next place, so I feel any justice has to be done while they're alive, and she got hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missing full payback

the only thing missing is payback in the A-hole that caused the cheating

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
"The Bridge" anyone?

'Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting paid off

It's clear Traci HAD to be served at work if nothing else but to shake the complacency of her boss and coworkers. Sun am in the living room her boss and others knew Fairchild as "alpha male" felt that picking up wives was just what he does. And not just no divorces but benefits of being his "friend" like the condo for his prev conquest. All suggesting that other wives in that group had been screwed by Fairchild.

And Traci's boss? Was Fairchild's patronage of that gallery his payoff for Marnie's turn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Traci DIDN'T keep her promise...

She told him NEVER again, but when he didn't care to touch her, she told him: "On the physical side, I didn't touch Traci sexually for six months, until she told me that she was going to have to start stepping out if I wasn't willing to do my husbandly duties." She obviously wasn't repentant in the least.

Clearly, she was prepared to cheat again. Her promise wasn't that she wouldn't cheat again as long as he continued to fuck her. Apparently, the author wasn't paying attention and continued to write that the slut had kept her promise. Having your children raised by a slut is not doing them a favor. They were old enough to tell about the situation; their preferences on custody would have weighed heavily with the court; and, the father should have fought for custody. He taught them the wrong lesson by staying with the slut, even though he eventually divorced her. Her employer and the dick should have suffered public embarrassment, at the very least. The sentimentalizing of children in these stories to motivate husbands to stay with sluts ignores the resilience of children and the power of the negative example of letting the slut get away with it.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago

My god, Traci is a cruel, soul-less monster. How someone can be that cruel is beyond me. It made my stomach ache. When an author's fiction can bring about physical manifestations in a reader, that is talent. Bravo.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Traci never got what she truly deserved for her cheating. I think the kids and her parents should have completely shunned her. And her boyfriend should have been shot and killed by another unhappy husband!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

After another read, why would he kiss her after 6 months and then spoon her after the hate fucking? Why wouldn't he just hate fuck her to get himself off and then roll over and go to sleep? That's all she deserved.... And the dude should be sued, lose his job, and castrated by masked men! She should've had her children shun her completely and have to whore herself out for rent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Almost sounds like a story that George Anderson might write! It was a great story and the best part was that Traci ended up creating the revenge mostly on her own. Thank you for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amy became Angelique. Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
His actions aren't consistent

Really enjoyed the story, however, one point really bugged me. With the way the character was written and his feelings and anger I don't believe for a second he would have stayed at the cabin. Especially after the noises the next morning. For this character that level of humiliation would have been the breaking point.

I admire the story and the writer, I just don't believe his actions were consistent with the way he was described and his own internal moral compass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great results for an unforgivable act of disrespect. but i would have challenged her rsponse of I'll take you to the cleaners and turn the kids against you attitude. It would never pan out in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Any man would have kicked down the bedroom door and dragged them apart. Even if he only stopped the cheating for a brief while he would have created enough embarrassment amongst the group to stop it on the day. Changing that scene would have made the story more realistic without necessarily taking it down a different path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Too bad there was no burn. Just mush. Well written, and it IS the writer’s story, but I am sorry I spent the time it took to read it.

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Different

I note the varying opinions of the previous commentators, but i think the writer here it just right. He could have kicked the bedroom door in, said one, yes he could. he would have put himself on the back foot. Damaging someone else property, on what grounds, the room was occupied by consenting adults. No legal justification there, yes he could have sought a divorce to gain what?. Wifey has not done anything illegal, no retribution for her. He would have become a part time dad and a financially poor one. The character here used his brain and made the best of a bad situation taking from it what he could and waited for the right time to change his life. In any divorce the only real concern of the court is the security and well being of the children, any kind of justice for a wronged husband is by the by. Different for a wronged wife of course. You read many comments about stories ,people saying i would have done this or that, some would but the majority , no. Because as soon as put yourself at odds with the law then life just gets worse. Good yarn well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally a good story

There can be happiness after wife cheats.

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
Time to go

I would have told her I was leaving that evening and she could make her own way home. I would have told the kids and in laws exactly what she did. Living in a cardboard box and fighting for visitation is better than spending 6 years with the stupid cunt. Also I’d have a few pals visit good old Jackson while I was with the kids in a public place.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Still a great story second time through! 5*'s again!

llyfrllyfrabout 3 years ago
Complaints

Bunch of guys who never had parents get divorced or dont have children themselves. if being a weekend dad works for you then sure that makes sense, ending it as soon as the kids leave and let them have a normal childhood. Yea pull up your big boy pants and deal with it and be a dad. she is a bitch but your leaving anyway.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

That next morning thing she pulled off made his "hanging in there" happy cuckold pretense a little hard to enjoy. It was well written great prose though.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago
Nice touch

This author puts together a pretty good tale. As with much of Literotica fiction some of the incidentals are a little far fetched, but what the hell. An author can do what he/she wants. I try to find stories where I can root for someone and although I had a little trouble empathizing with our hero, I could understand where he was coming from. It was nice to see he waited until he found someone who he could trust before jumping back into the marriage life.5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Positive comment

You are a very good story teller, tell me why the male protagonist got away with the shit he pulled? I believe this is the only weakness in your story, at least a little revenge on the pompous arse would have been good.

Lawrie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Main character is nothing but a willing cuckold.

If he was at least half a man he would left the cabin that night, gone the in-laws and told them all what the wife was doing. When they did not believe him bring everyone to the cabin and let them her the morn fuck fest.

Always divorce someone that does not respect you enough to stay faithful. Divorce is so common in this country the kids will be fine. The kids are old enough to understand that mom chose to fuck around and while no longer married their dad would still be actively involved in their lives. Also the teenage years is when children naturally start to become independent of their parents even when the parents are still married.

Keeping the in-laws in his life and inviting them into his new home reinforces how pathetic he is as a man.

The only part I agree with was having her served at work. He should have had her served at the first gala party after her weekend duck fest with the cause stated clearly and loudly for all customers and coworkers to hear. Humility her like she did him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awful ending

The man of the story is really a whimsical. Definitely not worth the man he should be. He still fuck his after all and say that he doesn't have love for her. What a load of shit. It really spoiled the whole story. Just star 1 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Came to his senses ?

He should have went to a gas station bought 20 gallons in cans went back to the cottage , spread the cheer around , soaked the end of a large stick in the accelerant, lit his zippo and made a nice arching lob to the lengthy trail from the house that he’d made , and after the initial excitement , whipped out another long stick and been sitting by roasting marshmallows when the fire department and police showed up ! His first instinct was the correct one .

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago
gave it a five

I wished something would have beendone to the boyfriend. He escaped scot free.

The rest of the story was good.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Error at third base.... drop ball. She had it all but she was blind as a bat. She then strike out with three divorces.

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Is really sad today

It's sad that most states have done away with alienation of affection lawsuits and divorces for adultery. It has just made it a playground for scumbags and sluts. It would be a lot better for society if these so called 'people' could be punished since it's illegal to put them in the hospital. I have to admit that, with my temper, I probably would have thrown liquor all over the living room, kitchen, and bedroom door. Then struck a match and burned the house to the ground. If they couldn't get out in time, oh well. At the very least I would have driven away leaving her there and changed the locks at home before she got back. (Yes, I know the cops would get her back into the house.) There's no way I could have stayed married to the bitch, much less fuck her or say 'I love you' ever again. Just tell everyone, including the kids, the truth about the cheating and threats during the divorce. As far as the other people there that weekend, fuck them also. What decent person would maintain a friendship with a scumbag like him, money or no money.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

In the long run if you look at the justice system over all. Cheaters, rich people, politicians and sadly some of the minorities get away with legal 'murder' as it were. Cheating women can do what they want and damn the husband. Rich people and politicians can do what they want anytime. These days some minorities can have rap sheets a mile long, commit a crime pull a gun on LEOs, get shot and their families cry on t.v. and get thousands if not millions of dollars. Long past time for our judicial system and society to get back to the 40s and 50s.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 3 years ago
just a few thoughts

Just speaking for me and what I would do:

1. The cabin would not have happened because the day I would have caught her in the back seat with the rich idiot would have been the last day she worked at the gallery.

2. If the husband thinks that the cabin was the only sexual encounter between his wife and the rich idiot since the back seat at the gallery he is a fool. They have been screwing for months.

3. I would have sued the gallery for their being complicit in this nonsense when I served the wife with divorce. They admitted to this nonsense and condoned it. They would settle out of court and I would make that settlement hurt.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Good story. Cheaters never prosper.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

I gave it a 4 instead of the 5 it deserved because nothing was done about the serial lothario who bedded married women. Also, it was noble of the main character to stay due to the kids, but he never crossed a steep flight of stairs while with his faithless slut wife??? 6 more years with the slut, really!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was good, but not as good as similar story The Bridge. Hooked should know that readers look at these stories as morality plays, and that the asshole didnt suffer. Some might say he was just being an alpha male, but he knew she was married and targeted only married women with children. At the very least his dick should have been removed and shoved down his throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should have killed them all

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

Ok, I am giving you another 5. But you have think seriously about using the term 'Alpha Male'. I am a Alpha Male and I am not a misogynistic bully. However, I am an ex-military, professionally trained killer and if I was ever confronted with a situation similar to the one above - the woods would have a newly turned patch of well fertilized soil - and there would be one less asshole. Nobody really considers that there are millions of us out here and we are all armed and dangerous. You all take care now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

why not sue the boss of hers ... He Knew the guys MO . I would have left that night and made sure all the cars had flat tires . Then I would have told the kids what happened . No Man Needs to be disrespected like that .. Maybe a baseball bat to Ass wipe knees and fingers and anything else like his balls

phill1cphill1cabout 3 years ago

These days some minorities can have rap sheets a mile long, commit a crime pull a gun on LEOs, get shot and their families cry on t.v. and get thousands if not millions of dollars...

Absurdly incorrect.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I don't get it. It would've followed them up the stairs, and regardless of his size, one of us wouldn't have been walking out of that room. "Death Before Dishonor"!

.

The rage in reading these stories means the writer did a damn, fine job of taking me, the reader, right into the main character's hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree not taking it. Now action and keep my self-respect.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The problem with these stories is that the author wants to writing a particular denouement, but in most cases that results in writing the husband as a cunt. Just like The Bridge, no husband is going to stand by and allow the slut wife to walk off with wonder-boy without a fight. Even if the husband loses, the bastard would probably be in no condition to fuck the wife, and the wife's mood would have changed.

BTW, the fucking cunt didn't keep her promise. She said she'd stay faithful, but six months in she threatened to fuck around if the cuck didn't mount her. The promise wasn't, "I'll stay faithful as long as you fuck me."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looks like one time being a whore caught up with her. Say what you will, she ripped his heart out, then told him he had no choice in the matter. She was married and divorced 3 times? Looks like the slut got hers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What ever happened to Jackson? I'd have probably killed them both...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope that Jackson enjoys his wheelchair . I would have left her their and than I would have taken a Baseball Bat to him . Yes Divorce sounds good and Yes I would have told the kids about their Slut mouthers Weekend .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part of the story's arc is missing

I agree with several others that the story suffers due to the lack of consequences for Jackson. It is a rather glaring omission from my point of view.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I know the fear of losing the kids is a key plot element, but with the kids being 12 and 14 that isn't such a done deal. Certainly "turning the kids against him" wouldn't be that easy.

helix247helix247about 3 years ago

Those who are not satisfied with the ending to this story (me among them) should know that the author Hooked1957 posted what amounts to a long alternate ending: https://www.literotica.com/s/when-one-door-closes-3

In A Promise Made, the passive MC keeps his kids but lives an uncomfortable lie for 6 years, surrendering his self-respect.

In When One Door Closes, the more decisive MC loses his kids for many years to his great sorrow, but keeps his self-respect and discovers new loves much sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm not sure this story deserves the high rating it gets. This is the sad story of a man who accepts humiliation and disrespect as his lot in life.

Instead of leaving while his wife has sex with her lover, he sits with her co-workers and wallows in his humiliation.

On the drive home, his wife warns him that if he divorces her, she will turn his daughters against him. It seems they have no need for a strong father-figure but need to see an example of a man without respect.

When he makes an attempt to avoid sex with her, she lets him know she will release her full slut persona and get sex wherever she wishes.

Once his daughters are off to college (and I pity the boys they meet) he finally leaves her.

When he tells his story to a group of eligible women, they are embarrassed for him at first, but quickly realize that while he may not have a ring on his finger, he certainly has one in his nose.

The story ends with him believing that his wife misses him, but it really seems she has released her inner slut and is now using men and tossing them away when she's done with them.

All-in-all, a pretty sad story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

It speaks to the main theme of the story, wedding vows are the most sacred commitments a married couple can make. You cannot unbreak a wedding vow. He did the right thing about keeping it together for the kids sake and then when that was no longer an issue he served her up the appropriate revenge and kicked her to the curb for that one time she chose to humiliate him to tears. As the story lays out she went through three additional marriages all failures. In retrospect I bet she regretted that one bad choice of sleeping with Jackson Fairchild. What comes around goes around as they say. 5 stars

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24about 3 years ago

This one is another example of some of the missconception of some of the Loving Wives story, how the wife has to turn into a completely awfull person to cheat on the husband, so when it happens one has to wonder on the husband sanity for marrying such a woman in the first place, because whats shown of her is someone that seriously deserves to die alone. So even though the premise is interesting, the way the wife was build left alot to be desired, even though it could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anonymous 05/01/21

Said everything that needed to be said about this one.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Every story with this premise just cannot stay away from the so over used cliches.

Literally everyone..the obvious infatuation between the wife and her future lover, and the husband notices, and the wife plays it cool like nothing is happening.

The company takes a trip/overnight party etc, suddenly the wife lays it on hubby. "Its one night, then I'll go back to being your faithful wife" and if hubby isnt happy wifey suddenly becomes super bitch with the "Youll lose half of everything, the kids too and I'll turn them against you". Husband sits like a pussy while it happens. Though to be fair most of those with husbands that do leave during the night still fall into the rest of the cliches.

Then the "Ill wait until the kids turn 18". There are many more examples, but those are the most on your face examples.

These stories can be good IF someone puts in the effort to make it a bit different instead of having a set of boxes that need to be checked off because they fear breaking the mold.

Tootight1Tootight1about 3 years ago

It was a good story and i liked it, but it just didn't seem like he got his pound of flesh back.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 3 years ago

The douche bag got away with it. Other than that, decent take on the standard LW fare.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

No doubt such terrible people as the wife is do exist. But how could the husband not realize, for the first 16 of their happy marriage, the true nature of her miserable character? This personality shift, from loving wife to world-class bitch, is a frequent flaw in LW fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have killed everyone at the cabin. They all approved, so they are all guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BOBBY WAS A CHEAP DRUNK WHEN HIS WIFE WAS FUCKING THE MILLIONAIRE....WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER HUSBAND.....

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

I Found This Line Interesting

"I shut off the TV and stood up: if she was going to attack me, I wanted to be in a position to defend myself. I had never hit a woman to that point, but I was going to if I had to." Something my mother taught me 50 some odd years ago was "It's never correct to hit a lady, but if she hits you first she's not a lady and you DO have the right to defend yourself." The closet I have ever come was with my first wife, all 5' 4"'s of her before her manic depression was diagnosed and she started punching me in my chest. I had just enough time to think and reached out, grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her tight till she calmed down. I did use the trick of twisting to the side to avoid a knee just in case. In a similar situation to one in the story it was my in-laws, specifically my mother-in-law who came to be practically demanding I go for custody of our two little girls in our divorce, which I ended up doing and getting.

In retrospect instead of just removing that POS's hand from around his wife at the gallery perhaps he should have simply taken on finger, bending it until he was on his knees. As for the incident in the car, no fucking way should that have been left the way it was.Of course these would have embarrassed and humiliated the wife no end, maybe saving the marriage, but doubtful. I fucking hate people who smirk! You can bet the farm it means we are in the LW Zone.

What I think Bobby should have done was, if it got that far, go into that room with only one man standing when the bloodletting was done then leave, alone. Barring that, when she gave her ultimatum in front of everyone just leave, let her find her own way home, it would have taken away a large portion of the humiliation the two obviously had planned for Bobby. Odds are good her boss was in on it from the beginning, hence the walk around the lake and the same goes that the other wives and husbands at the outing had done the same, The only one there that had any moral compass was Bobby. A little small, tactical nuclear reaction on everyone there would have been justified. Serving her at work was a nice touch, a simple reminder of the humiliation he underwent.

I try hard to keep national politics out of my comments but I'm just wondering if Anon from 9/17/2019 JAF would like to revise his comments about his hero after recent events? Signed: BTW

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 3 years ago

The Bridge by RichardGerald has a similar theme but was written in 2016, three years earlier. Both are good stories but I have trouble believing the kids wouldn’t notice the parents drifting apart. Most people are not good enough actors to pretend everything is fine when it isn’t. Thanks for writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent!

How can a married cunt be so stupid as to think her affair would go unpunished. It too k afew years but once the kids were grown he took a powder. Hopefully she never finds love again and dies lonely and forgotten.

Five Stars

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Let Traci gain weight and get all frumpy -- the skank deserves all the bad karma she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story every time I read it. I can relate to the in-law part. After my divorce my mother-in-law let me use her spare bedroom for a while.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This bitch actually says "But don't you want to reclaim my pussy as your own?" after her betrayal, and he not only takes it calmly, but continues to bang her for several more years? Not even with my worst enemy's prick. OMG, what a simpering cuck, despite the pretend outcome of him taking the high road and 'doing her' for the kids. At one point he says he'd rather puke than fuck her, then he ends up doing it anyway, after she threatens to... did I read this right? She'd "have to step out on him" if he didn't? Disgusting 'husband' really didn't deserve a happy ending with another woman after what he did.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Read it Again

Another great tale of trust and what could happen if it was broken. One night of cheating is enough to kill a marriage and it worked here. Glad our hrro had a good life and our whore had a fucked up one.

Five Stars

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why did he not put up more of a fight the night is wife told him about Jackson.Whilst he was patient with Traci,why did he not get some form of revenge against Jackson?.Also why waste money on a P I when he knew he was going to divorce her and and put that money away for the rainy day to come.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boilerplate.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Are not

Four women are not going to accept him joining as outlined,nor are they going to give up their monthly night out so he can come along.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Are divorce laws really so unfair to the husband? Do they actually get screwed that badly? Even if the wife cheats? Or is this a case of literary license or fiction writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who was Amy?! And why wasn't Jackson put out of action - Permanently ? He had preyed on several marriages and got away with it. Definitely a fit candidate for castration - at the earliest!!

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Copy of The Bridge essentially.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@whateverittakes yes, the laws favor the woman in any relationship where marriage or children are involved. especially children.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

Bobby was a wimp, he should have kicked in Jackson's bedroom door and beat the hell out of him. Then divorce the cheating slut, that is what a man would do.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

anonymous below wrote, "I would have killed everyone at the cabin. They all approved, so they are all guilty." LOL, that is nearly the exact phrase my husband used. That is the best comment ever.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I don't understand why you got high marks for this garbage drivel you wrote. I am giving you 1 star and I would prefer 0 if I could.

Now I see where inept "George Anderson" got his idea for moronic Mark Lavalier nonsense that seems to be amusing other cuckold impotent writers.

Here are the problems with this drivel of a story:

1. The stereotype that husband loses everything in divorce is a typical nonsense of LW BTB writers that gets repeated all the times but it is nevertheless garbage. The reality is that most women are simply physically afraid of their mate in case of a divorce and hardly ever get any satisfaction in terms of finances.

2. No sane man (much less multiple men as told in the story) would stand that level of humiliation and then drove his wife home to listen her gloating. There would be physical casualties at some point and "Jackson" would need an army of bodyguards and lawyers to protect him and his penis from the wrath of guys that know how to use gun. I don't think he would have lived uninjured to old age. "Alpha male" my foot. That idiotic concept is a figment of imagination, human society is not a pride of lions. Not even an alpha male lion has a long reign as they usually do not live more than a few seasons in that position before they are displaced usually with a fatal injury.

In other words your story is idiotic phony fakery.

3. No sane man would stay 6 years in a marriage with a woman after being so thoroughly humiliated as that would involve supernatural talent for acting and self-immolation. And more or less, wife would certainly not want to be in perfunctory relationship with a doormat of a cuckold that resents her. She can easily initiate divorce herself and "ask for everything" anyway regardless of what "man" wants. Never thought of that?

What I see here is absurd pontification of a miserable cuckold that you have for a character. This is worse than being a cuckold. Hubby is aware he is a cuckold and then he moralizes and pontificates on that. This is akin of a cockroach complaining about ant infestation.

Hooked57, your lousy writing has not an iota sense of reality. My guess is you are an impotent man that has no sex drive and assumes self-respect only while moralizing. I think this is very typical of BTB writers in general, I think most of them cannot find their miniature dick under the heavy layers of body fat.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"dark2donut2" has obviously never seen what people are capable of doing, enduring or putting up with in REAL life, much less in FICTION! Hell, as a particularly strident, all-knowing "critic" (quotes intentional) who rails against another person's writing, he's not written anything.

.

Yeah, I'll pop off occasionally about something I think is stupid, but when I score a story, I won't give it a low score just because I'm pissed off because the writer of this FICTION chose to create something with which I didn't like or agree.

.

GREAT story!!!! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, to make this story satisfying, Jackson needed to get taken down. He was the driver of the nastiness and got no comeuppance of any sort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the husband waited too long before he divorced his cheating wife. He should have just left her there at the lake house with the guy she cheated with, as all the other guests knew what was going to happen and knowingly cuckolded her own husband and thought he was going to go along with it, it would have been a shocker when she finished and woke up for breakfast and found her husband was not there, that he left her. By the time she got back home, the divorce papers were already sitting on the kitchen table and that he had moved out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure any husband would just sit still for this. Even if you got a beat down a nice solid nut shot would be effective. Was the slut master a trained fighter? A couple years ago a larger, much younger man was very surprised when he tried to mug me and I found that the years of hand to hand training I did many years ago resulted in more damage to my attacker than he ever anticipated. My response was automatic, my vision tunneled and I instinctively used methods I was taught for taking down a larger opponent and making sure he stayed down worked quite well. In this instance, if untrained, I would have sought out a weapon. And possibly conducted a sneak attack after he and the slut were engaged. And no way I would have hung around.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous