A Promising Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a minute or two, she was readily taking all of me, and as if on cue, she played right into where my brain already wanted to go: she said "More, give me more, please!" I couldn't deny her that, and the hold I kept on my size loosened. I quickened my pace as I reached the foot-and-a-half mark; it always felt like a milestone, passing the boundary between the huge but realistic and the unbelievable. Not that I was going to stop there, even if I could have, of course. Nicole kept pace with me, her tunnel tight around my shaft but stretching to match every new centimeter I put on. When I reached around 24" (after a while, you learn how it feels), I noticed that I was no longer within kissing range of her lips, but rather about level with her shoulders. Her body wasn't just gaining curves and roundness; she was taking this much impossible schlong by growing overall. There was no denying it, she was an amazing, ideal lover for me, and I for her, and I wasn't going to last. I reached for one of her billowing boobs, took one of her now easy to reach, wonderfully sensitive nipples into my mouth, and let the swelling flesh muffle my cries as I thrust hard into her, release building rapidly in my loins.

I felt her pussy tighten in waves as her legs wrapped around me and locked me in tight against her, and we crashed over the edge together. Even with the additional padding and capacity from her expansion, her belly pushed outward in between us, my output proving even more voluminous than I expected. She felt so good inside, I couldn't stop myself. I had to fill her, there was no point in holding back, she deserved all of that massive load and more. Nicole's voice had gone quiet again, a few strained syllables barely making their way out from her mouth, as she was overtaken by the sensations of both orgasm and being pumped full of a vast excess of hot spunk. For my part, I wasn't thinking about control or focus, I was mostly trying to stay conscious as intense pleasure threatened to black out my vision.

We caught our breath as the tide receded, and I lay against her, feeling the rise and fall of her chest beneath my head. "Hmmmf, ohhh, oh daddy, that was amazing. Fuck, it's so warm! Do you need a break?" She sounded extremely satisfied, which was flattering. Considering that I'd just had the best sex of my life, I could have accepted the offer. I slowly pulled out of her, extricating over two feet of still-hard dick from her glorious depths. A gush of white followed as I finally got free, and I lay down beside her, although granted there was less room than before. I gave her a naughty grin before I replied.

"Nah. Come and take it."

Getting big always wakes up my confidence, in truth rather than as a facade I have to work to achieve. I was taking a risk; now that I could get a good look, I could see that Nicole was eight or nine feet tall, her tits the size of bean bag chairs, her luscious ass easily big enough to take up her whole couch, her cum-swollen belly almost a bed I could curl up atop in itself. Plus, she had no experience at this size, and was liable to get both bigger and rather excited if she started riding me. A reasonable man would be worried about being smothered. I opted instead to lift my throbbing, slick cock, give it a kiss to emphasize just how far up it reached, and smirk at the surprise on her face. "Well, what are you waiting for? I told you I don't really have a limit, and I don't think you're full enough yet. Don't you want a real load?"

She sat up as a bright smile bloomed on her face. "You realize you're stuck with me now. I'm going to need this frequently. As often as possible, actually."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I've got plenty to give, after all."

Nicole shifted to rest the mass of her titanic boobs on my chest, the warm, soft skin rubbing sensuously against my member. "You're sure? You really like me?"

"I mean, you have me at a disadvantage, what with your tits swallowing my dick, but yes. I really do like you, and I'm glad we have this...spark. I want to do this all the time."

"Good. Now, what was that about swallowing your dick?" Her deft hands adjusted my cock to be nestled in her cleavage, and she bent to lick the head as it appeared before her. "Mmm, you taste so good. I can still taste my pussy on you, too. I want you to grow for me, babe. Push my boobs apart, fill my mouth, let me see this huge beast in all its glory. Make those fat, delicious balls enormous, and drench me in your cum."

Who was I to argue with that? Her breasts weighed heavily on me as she squeezed them around my shaft, and I couldn't keep from moaning and asking for more, not with her lips and tongue also teasing the head. I grew more rapidly than before, no longer worried about hurting her with too fast an increase, and directed a good portion of the growth to my testicles. Within a minute, they were the size of soccer balls, and eagerly ramping up my productivity, so Nicole was feasting on a steady flow of pre from the three-foot rod that, unsurprisingly, drove her own body to balloon even further. The bed creaked beneath us, unused to the weight of so much feminine bounty; much more, and her ass alone would be bigger than the mattress, and her billowing bosom probably outweighed me. I couldn't summon an ounce of worry, though. The pleasurable sensations were too much to allow any thoughts but fucking her face and growing even more well-endowed.

She tried quite courageously to keep sucking, to give her mouth and throat to my schlong, but she was new at her own expansion capabilities, and my size got the upper hand by the time I'd passed 40". Still, she continued with licks and kisses and all the loving she could muster, and her tatas remained easily wrapped around the shaft. They probably could have encircled my whole body, come to think of it. Her every touch felt magical, electric, both urging me to pump up ever larger and pushing me towards another explosive peak. I had offered her a real load, a big mess, and she was going to get it. The round, heavy tanks below my cock had continued to swell, and they were trembling with anticipation; I imagined them rumbling as their volume, and eagerness to blow, mounted higher and higher.

I passed four feet of dick and started pushing towards five, with the accompanying spheres bigger than basketballs and more than matching the pace of growth, when I started getting close. Nicole clearly sensed it, and redoubled her efforts, hungry for the eruption. As the tension built, my growth sped up; it was due to the impossibility of retaining control, but it looked as though a flood was filling me up, preparing to escape, and that image just intensified the sensations. As my orgasm crashed over me, Nicole pressed close, and glommed her mouth over the tip of my cock as best she could. The first pulse filled her cheeks, the pressure of it forcing its way down her throat even without a good seal. She held on valiantly, but most of the second burst sprayed out from her lips, and she pulled back, swallowing desperately.

I was hardly done, however, and the shift had left the five foot cannon between my legs pointed squarely at her face. I drenched that huge, gorgeous girl in hot, sticky alabaster, coating her from soft lips to massive tits to spunk-filled belly to unbelievable ass. I wasn't spared the deluge, whether from the force splashing a bunch back at me, a pulse directed a little too straight upwards, or because I couldn't help but move close to thrust against her, slick with my output as her skin was. I'm not sure how long that release lasted; the concept of time escaped me, and all I could conceive of was the pleasure. It wasn't, forever, though, and as the contractions slowed to occasional twitches, we collapsed against one another, thoroughly satisfied.

Regaining her breath, Nicole wiped her face, licked her lips, and blinked at the slippery mess that was her bed. I gave her a sheepish smile as she looked accusingly at the towering package that had caused this. Then she shrugged and laughed. "Well, I suppose I asked for it. I definitely need to do laundry before I sleep, though. Care to help, Mister Beach Balls?"

I had to laugh; she was pretty accurate, and recovered her wits quickly. "I'd be happy to. Why don't you start in the shower while I get the sheets going?"

She ran a finger through the thick glop coating her chest. "You know, I do need to freshen up. It's so warm. Thanks for letting me go first, that's very considerate. It's your fault, after all."

"You know, there is a lot more...you than there used to be. I could help make sure you get clean." I grinned naughtily, thinking of how much I'd love to shower with her.

She gave me a little slap on the thigh. "Stop! Nuh uh, babe, not this time. You know you'd be stuffing that utility pole between my cheeks, and then you'd start leaking and swelling, and then I'd help 'clean' you, and we'd just get enormous and even messier than we are now. I should actually shower for real." Wow, we'd only just met, and she had me exactly. I acknowledged her point, and stripped the squelching sheets off the mattress as she started the shower, cursing as she tried to fit beneath the spray of water.

"Babe, how do you, you know, go back down? I like it, but this is annoying. I don't, ungh, fit," she called out. She didn't sound too put out, but she wasn't wrong.

I maneuvered the sheets and my package to head towards the laundry room. "Not sure for you yet. For me, it's just time, typically doing non-sexual things. If all else fails, a good night's sleep will do it. Just relax, you'll probably feel yourself start to settle down."

"I'll try, but it feels so good! Just the hot water on my skin is, mmmf, oh this is dangerous. Down, boobies, down!"

I chuckled as I loaded the washer. I was already mentally planning a secluded picnic where we could really cut loose, with no worries about furniture or neighbors or walls. I studiously kept my hands from stroking my shaft as I waited for the shower, the mere memory of her touch still exceedingly pleasurable. I could tell this was the start of a wonderful relationship.

12