A Proper Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Edged with her rear, and a machine.
6.8k words
4.52
51.4k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week was a long time to wait, and by the time Dr. Roland was due to come around again, Elizabeth was well past the limit of her endurance. Already, her life was miserable enough dealing with just the limitations of her sex. Combined now with the addition of a chastity belt, the discomfort only grew from there. From both within and without now, the heat seemed to build up until even the slightest touch was enough to send her into her own personal hell. A hell that would continue, according to Dr. Roland, until her body was free from the sins of her desires.

"Good morning, Young Mistress"

It was morning once again, the seventh day since she had been forced to wear the belt, and Elizabeth sighed as Sarah opened the door of her room and stepped inside. Dressed in a traditional maid uniform consisting of a simple black and white dress, she bowed her head in greeting, and Elizabeth glared back in turn. Waking up in the morning had never been one of her stronger points. Today though, she had other more pressing matters to worry about.

"Did the Lady have a good night of sleep?" said Sarah.

Elizabeth turned her head to the side as a flush rose up across her cheeks. With her hands bound once again to the frame of her bed however, there was little she could do to hide the shame she felt. Under the steel surface of her chastity belt, she felt the walls of her core squeeze down with a sense of emptiness that, by now, she knew all too well. Pulling herself up onto the pillows, she tried to brush the feeling to the back of her mind. For a solid week now, she had been forced to sleep like this, and each night that passed only made the suffering of the next night worse.

Stepping forward with a bowl of warm water and a towel, Sarah closed the door behind her and walked over to the bed. Slowly, she drew the sheets to the side, and Elizabeth stiffened as the bottom of her nightgown followed suit.

"Dr. Roland just called an hour or so ago," said Sarah.

"What did he say?" said Elizabeth.

She tried to keep the sense of urgency out of her voice, hoping that the maid wouldn't notice.

"He said he'll be here later than he had planned," said Sarah.

"Did he say when?" asked Elizabeth.

"No, only that he would be late," said Sarah.

Elizabeth sighed as Sarah set the bowl down. As hard as she tried, it was difficult to keep the disappointment from appearing on her face. While her mother did hold a copy of the key, in the end it was still up to the doctor to determine how long she was to be locked up in chastity. So much for her hopes of having an early release today. With him being late now, she would have to endure the presence of the wretched thing for another while.

Sitting down between her legs, Sarah reached for the towel and began to gently wipe away the leftover remnants of arousal that had seeped out during the night.

"Ahhh..."

Immediately, Elizabeth closed her mouth. She had intended for the sound to be nothing more than an innocent cry of surprise, but as platonic as she tried to make it seem, even to her own ears, her voice sounded less like a lady, and more like that of some common street whore. Pulling at the ropes tied around her wrists, she brought her hands down to cover up her face. With her nightgown pushed all the way up above her chest however, and the bonds extending only part of the way down, there was nothing she could do to hide the sharp points of her nipples as they reacted to being exposed. Stiffening as they swelled, they rose from the center of her small chest to stand proudly in the open air.

Sarah placed her hand over the cover of the chastity belt, and Elizabeth bit back a moan of frustration at the lack of sensation she felt.

"Would the Lady prefer a softer touch?" asked Sarah.

"I...," said Elizabeth.

There was a pause as Sarah waited for an answer, and it was only after a solid minute of hesitation that Elizabeth dared to nod her head.

"Please," she whispered.

The towel moved back into place, and Elizabeth held her breath as she tried to stop herself from clenching down again. Between her legs, her core ached as if it was tormented by an itch that she couldn't quite reach. Much to her relief however, the water from the towel was sufficient to cover up any fresh wetness that might have seeped out from the edge of the belt. Sarah continued on in silence, dabbing away at the stickiness on the inside of her thighs, and Elizabeth bit back another moan. The soft touch of the towel felt like both hell and heaven at the same time.

"Nnnhh..."

It had all started the day her mother caught her with her hands between her legs underneath the sheets. Furious, she had proceeded to call the doctor over the next morning where he had diagnosed her with hysteria. Ever since then, her life had become a constant nightmare of frustration to which there seemed to be no end. Even now, her current ritual of being cleaned like this was a result of it, no doubt thanks to the cream. A potent blend of aphrodisiacs and numbing agents, the mixture burned with a cold heat designed to cause the maximum amount of arousal while keeping her just short of a release. And she was to take it every night before she went to bed.

Open wide, her mother would say, and for the past seven days, laying there with her hands bound to the bedframe above her head, she would have little choice but to watch as her mother drew up a double dose of the pinkish substance with the syringe. Then, no matter how hard she tried not to think about it, she could always feel the blunted end of the instrument as her mother pushed it past the virgin opening of her hymen to squirt the contents inside. At first, there would be nothing, and in the few remaining seconds of thought she had left, there was always the hope that was it. As the cream slowly began to take effect however, the hope would fade away.

Trapped underneath the claustrophobic confines of her chastity belt, the resulting heat was beyond agonizing, and the inevitable frustration of being held on the edge all night was tantamount to pain. Were it not for the knowledge that she would only have to endure until the doctor returned again, Elizabeth wasn't sure how she would have stayed sane. With no way of relieving herself of the ache, there was nothing she could do but toss and turn into the early hours of the morning as she waited for the effects to fade. Sleep, when it finally came, was a welcome release.

"Nngh..."

Now, as Sarah dipped the edge of the towel back into the water again, she bit down on her lips as she closed her eyes against the final bit. She shivered as the towel ran one last time over the edge of the chastity belt where the metal pushed up against her skin. Then, with the task finished, Sarah set the rag aside. Standing up, the maid walked over to untie her bonds, and a moment later, Elizabeth felt a sudden return of sensation as the blood rushed back into her limbs. She rubbed her hands together, feeling the tingling sensation underneath her skin.

"Would the Lady like a moment to rest?" asked Sarah.

Elizabeth nodded, and the maid moved over to the closet before returning soon after with the usual collection of outfits for her to try on today. Looking over the pile, Elizabeth groaned in despair. Stacked on top of each other, the sheer number of dresses and corsets was enough to form a small mountain of fabric that she knew she would regret putting on later in the day. Sitting up in bed though, she looked down at the sorry state of her nightgown. Soaked through with the leftover traces of her nightly arousal, and the water from the towel, the thin garment hid almost nothing from view as it wrapped itself around the steel outline of her chastity belt. Besides her, Sarah waited patiently for her to decide.

"Sarah?" said Elizabeth.

"Yes, Young Mistress?" said Sarah.

Elizabeth paused for a moment as she thought of what to say next.

"If the doctor is to be late, would there be a chance of getting something to eat first?" she asked.

For a moment, Elizabeth almost thought she saw the maid smiling, as if the girl had anticipated the question before she had even asked. A moment later, however, she blinked, and the feeling disappeared. In the usual tone of seriousness that she always spoke with, Sarah responded with a straight face.

"I'm afraid the doctor failed to mention whether the consumption of anything beforehand would negatively affect the results," said Sarah.

In essence then, he had forgotten to say. It was her turn to smile now, and climbing out of bed, Elizabeth yawned as she stretched her hands up above her head. Between her legs, she felt her walls clenching down again, but she quickly ignored the feeling and brushed it away. She could worry about such things later when the doctor arrived. For now, a quick breakfast sounded like the most wonderful thing in the world. Sarah stepped forward, and slipping out of her nightgown, Elizabeth hummed to herself as she began the long and arduous process of getting ready for the day.

&&&&&&

As stated, Dr. Roland wouldn't arrive at the house until much later, and it wasn't until the clock on the mantlepiece was approaching noon that a knock sounded out against the door. Sitting in the living room again, Elizabeth watched as her mother made her way over to the door. Standing outside was Dr. Roland, and he greeted them both in turn.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning to you, Dr. Roland," said her mother.

It was a bit too late for it to still be morning anymore, but her mother didn't seem to mind as she waved him inside. Before she could close the door however, she peered behind him and frowned. It appeared that the doctor wasn't the only person who was waiting there, and looking up, Elizabeth saw a boy about the same age as her, eighteen that is, peering in as well. Hesitating a little, she gave a small wave, and the boy tried to wave back. He was a little hampered, however, by the large and heavy machine he held. Almost as long as he was, it looked quite heavy, and he appeared to be on the verge of losing his balance as he tried to keep it from falling down.

"Thomas," said Dr. Roland, "What did I say to you about dropping it."

"I'm sorry, Sir... I mean, Dr. Roland," said the boy.

Thomas straightened up and rushed inside, almost stumbling over himself as he struggled to lift the machine and close the door at the same time. With much difficulty, he managed to set it down, and Dr. Roland scowled at the thud it made. Thomas smiled sheepishly as the doctor reached out and gave him a small push forward into the room.

"I've brought my assistant here with me today," he said, "He's currently in the first year of his internship however, so please excuse his behavior."

Immediately, Elizabeth wondered whether the boy was to be present for her examination. She made to ask, but her mother responded for her in her place.

"No problem at all," she said, "We'd be delighted to have him join us."

Elizabeth scowled at that. Whatever her mother's opinions were on unwanted guests, for herself, she didn't know whether she could handle having yet another person watching her today. Especially when one of the prerequisites of having her chastity belt removed was taking off all her clothes. Having to strip in front of the doctor was bad enough already, but he had known her for years. To have her most intimate places seen by a stranger she had never met before, and by a boy her own age none the less, that was something she wasn't sure she could stand. Pressing her legs together, Elizabeth resisted the urge to pull at the edge of her chastity belt where it pinched up against her skin. It wasn't as if she could just suddenly go against what her mother just said though, and an uncomfortable silence followed as she sulked inside her head.

To distract herself, she turned to examine the large machine currently sitting in the middle of the living room. She wasn't the only one whose curiosity had been piqued either, and soon everyone turned to stare at well. A strange amalgamation of levers, gears, pullies, and cranks, the machine looked quite complicated, like that of a miniature locomotive or similar device. Looking closer though, Elizabeth thought it bore at least a superficial resemblance to a horse. That is, if a horse was reduced to the basic geometry of an elongated triangle with the top and sides made out of wood. A strip of leather even ran across the top to form a sort of padded surface where someone was meant to sit.

Most puzzling of all however was the strange flywheel mounted behind the device with a piston attached, and her mother turned to the doctor with a questioning look on her face.

"Doctor, do you mind explaining to me exactly what this device is?" she asked.

Dr. Roland smiled, and his posture took on that of an instructor, as if he was about to give a lecture in front of a class.

"In basic principle, this is a Stirling engine," he said.

A row of blank stares met him, and he coughed as he explained further.

"Specifically, the core of the machine comprises of an invention made by our very own Robert Stirling, though I must admit that this device in particular was purchased and shipped from across the channel from France. Fitting that they would be the first ones to think of such a use for our design, but I digress," he said.

Reaching up, he placed his hand against the flywheel, and slowly the gears began to turn. Elizabeth watched as the piston attached to the end of the wheel suddenly moved in response, pulling back for a small distance of a few inches before thrusting forward again in a cyclic-like motion. The moment the doctor drew his hand away, however, the piston slowed and stopped. Elizabeth blinked as she tried to grasp how the mechanism worked.

"Of course, what makes the machine special is the device that goes over the end," said Dr. Roland.

Reaching out to don a pair of medial gloves, the doctor opened his bag and began to sort through the contents inside. Gathering her skirts about her, Elizabeth leaned in for a closer look. Most of the items were, of course, the usual devices expected of a medical professional. Antibiotics, scissors, a stethoscope, even a familiar looking thermometer that she recognized a little too well. That one she tried not to look too hard at. Hopefully, the doctor had only brought it as a precaution, and there would be no need for its use this time around. Her bottom still felt a little sore at the memory of having her temperature taken in such an embarrassing way.

As the doctor continued to sort through the instruments, however, mixed in with the usual items were several other tools she didn't recognize. Standing at around five or six inches in length, they resembled a sort of short synthetic rod just under an inch or so in diameter. Several different designs were laid out across the table, and she looked over them as she tried to figure out what they were. Some no more than simple rounded cylinders with a bulbous head attached to one end. Others were more unique, looking as if they were made out of several large beads fused together in one piece. Selecting the most basic one, the doctor held it up for her to see.

Despite still not recognizing the device, Elizabeth felt a sudden rise of color in her cheeks.

"For a long time now, it was well understood that repeated exposure to the mental state just before climax was an effective treatment for curing hysteria. The problem of such a treatment, however, is the time and precision required to bring the patient to the threshold without letting them spend," said Dr. Roland.

With a flourish, he pressed the base of the rod against the arm of the piston device, and it snapped into place with a click. Taking hold of the wheel again, he spun it, and Elizabeth watched as the tool now moved through the empty air, thrusting forward for a little before drawing back once more. All of a sudden now, the purpose of the machine became clear. Slowly, Elizabeth herself going both hot and cold at the same time as her stomach seemed to drop down to the floor. A drop of wetness seeped out from the edge of her chastity belt, soaking into the inside of her skirts.

She swallowed hard as the doctor turned to her next.

"Now, if you please," said Dr. Roland, "For this next step, you will need to undress."

&&&&&&

Before the machine could be used there was still the preliminary inspection to go through first, though Elizabeth wasn't sure whether she was supposed to be happy that was the case. By now, several of the other servants had once again gathered around the edges of the room, and drawn in by the commotion, a small group had begun to form. Looking on with interest, they tiptoed around in the background, stooping down every once in a while as they did their best impression of pretending to work. Hearing them whisper to each other behind her, Elizabeth felt the shame of her embarrassment increase all the more. Several even had the gall to carry feather dusters despite the room having just been cleaned a few hours before.

Standing a little way apart from them, Sarah walked over to hold her hand.

"I can't," whispered Elizabeth, "Not in front of everyone."

She squeezed down a little with her fingers, and to her surprise, the other girl squeezed back.

"Please remember your position, Young Mistress," she said, "As a lady of your statue, you must learn to overcome that which you can't."

As usual, Sarah was correct, and taking a deep breath, Elizabeth slowly stood up as the maid helped her to her feet. With trembling hands, she lifted her arms up and away from her body as the girl helped her undress. Elizabeth blushed as the rest of the room looked on, heat gathering in her face as layer by layer, her clothes were stripped away.

"Your skirt, Young Mistress," said Sarah.

She bent down to undo the ties holding her skirt in place, and Elizabeth lifted her legs as the fabric fell to the floor. Left with only her undergarments, she shivered as she felt the cold air of the room brush up against her skin. Then, Sarah reached out again, and those too were removed. Save for the chastity belt around her waist now, there was nothing left to protect her modesty from view. Elizabeth resisted the urge to cover up her breasts as her nipples hardened on her chest. Doing so would only bring more attention to how vulnerable she looked.

"Wonderful," said Dr. Roland, "And now, for the belt."

He took from his pocket a small key, and reaching down to run his fingers along the waistband of her chastity belt, he unlocked the hated contraption with a twist. Elizabeth held her breath as the doctor withdrew the bar holding the bands in place. This was it, this was the moment she had been waiting for. She closed her eyes, letting out a sigh of relief as the source of her frustration fell away. For the first time in a week, she felt a fresh breath of freedom run between her legs.

"Ahhh..."

The moment didn't last for long though, and soon, the feeling of relief vanished as the sound of giggling erupted from all around her. Opening her eyes, Elizabeth blinked in surprise. It was only after a few moments of confusion later, however, that she realized what the servants were laughing about. While the belt had previously prevented her most intimate places from being seen, standing there naked and with it removed, it was only natural that the full length of her privates was now on display. Privates that unbeknownst to her until a moment ago, everyone could now see. Instantly, her hands started to move, but Sarah caught them before she could cover herself up between her legs.

"You mustn't, Young Mistress, not in your state," said Sarah.

Elizabeth struggled to break free, not wanting to admit that the other girl was correct. As much as she tried to do so, however, Sarah seemed just as determined to keep her arms up and out of the way. Elizabeth whined as the maid held her in place. Having been subject to the effects of the cream for an entire week now, her entire body felt more than just pent up inside, and being seen naked like this didn't help. A single touch in the wrong place now, and there was a very good possibility that she could spend. Even just standing there with the air blowing across her labia, she already felt close to the edge.

12