All Comments on 'A Proper Lady Ch. 02'

by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🥵🥵 cant imagine if i was in her place tho. The dr is cruel. I enjoy read itt. Cant wait for next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Hopefully in a future chapter we learn that Thomas is kept in a spike lined chastity belt, to train him not to become aroused by naked female patients.

LennonJohnLennonJohnabout 1 year ago

This is incredible. I love this kind of story. Please continue with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, OMG what an orgasm denial story. How will she be able to remain sane for so long is beyond comprehension. Maybe after being denied for so long she will not be able to cum at all. You might as well, cut off her clit so she remains a dead fish to her future husband. Hopefully she will remember to eat. She has been without any food or drink all day long now. I am surprised that she can even walk after being strapped down for almost all day. Maybe she will be able to cum if she has a patient husband but it seriously doubts in this story. The story was well written and very hot but, wow, to put someone in this situation is enough to drive anyone insane.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, I kinda expect this to take a turn where she, her maid and the doctor's young assistant break free and start having all sorts of wicked fun with each other and the device. Also, she'll learn to climax from anal penetration in combination and will be very anally inclined for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a very well written story. You should write professionally if you don't already.

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_5110 months ago

that is so cruel to denie the poor girl an orgasm. I think this doc must have a few screws loose inside his melon lol!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRetrospectiveInsomnia@RetrospectiveInsomnia
Hello, I'm RetrospectiveInsomnia. I write erotic stories and other related materials in my spare time. My primary story interests revolve around chastity devices and orgasm denial. You can get in touch with me either via the Literotica feedback page or via my email at [name]@g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES