A Proper Young Lady

Story Info
A day in the life of lovely young Mary.
4.2k words
4
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke late, I would need to rush in order to arrive at work even remotely close to my expected start time. First priority, I lit up a comforting cigarette whilst still lying in bed, drawing in a satisfying lungful and expelling a nice big plume. I studied the pretty rays of morning sunshine streaking through my swirling smoke which was now polluting the air. A number of further puffs quenched my craving, a lovely haze was backlit by the light leaking past the spartan curtains that dressed the small, old style window, all that dirty smoke expelled from my hot little body, nice.

The wet sensation between my legs reminded me it was that special time of the month, the glory of my womanhood! I remember being so very pleased when it first arrived as a pre-teen, proudly telling all my friends the wonderful news, being the subject of envy from the less mature girls that hadn't started bleeding. Adding to my maturity credentials I skipped pads and went straight to tampons. Such a fun novelty for a brief time.

It was the second day, when my girl's flow got serious, but on the bright side yours truly was assured that she wasn't pregnant again, abortions are such an unpleasant business. To the toilet post haste. I placed my little bum onto the seat, my tampon slipped easily out of my pussy with a gentle tug on the string. I briefly examined the waste product of my reproductive system, it was completely saturated, with meaty looking clots stuck to it. I drop it in the toilet bowl. Yes, I know, bad for the environment as well as the plumbing, I don't care, it's just so easy and convenient to flush the disgusting things away with the rest of my bodily wastes, I preferred to not have to touch them and deal with their disposal. A large amount of blood drained out after I had unplugged, quite impressive, I gently massaged my pelvic area to encourage the discharge. My bladder drained it's smelly liquid as I finished my smoke. I was really in need of a shower as I could smell my ripe pussy, alas there was no time, a wet wipe would have to do, then a new tampon was inserted. All done, looking down between my legs I observed the bloody mess below, my unsightly used tampon, the colourful plastic wrapper from the fresh one, as well as my ciggy butt floated in the crimson water that stunk with my strong morning piss. I flush, making the whole nasty ensemble disappear, my toilet now pristine again.

I donned my unattractive work uniform, the loose fitting pants and blouse mostly concealed my smokin hot little eighteen year old body, my tight little bum, perfectly flat abs and perky natural tits all disappointingly hidden from a world crying for beauty. To try and mask my period funk I sprayed myself with perfume, not that I cared too much, I enjoyed offending my cunty old boss, I took solace in the assumption that it had been many a year since her dried-up post-menopausal vag had bled or had a cock in it, I hoped she was jealous of my young, hot little fertile body.

"Good morning Mary, so glad you could finally grace us with your presence." My boss, Wendy, greeted me as I walked through the door.

"Yeah, sorry, had a little car trouble." I lied. She just looked at me, there no possibility she had believed my flimsy excuse, she just shook her head and focused her attention back to her laptop computer. Wendy ran an upmarket kitchen and homewares store, over-priced items for bored, rich housewives, well those that didn't order their stuff from the internet, I was amazed the business was still sustainable. I retained my employment mostly because my mother was her landlord, the two women had an unspoken agreement whereby Wendy tolerated my tardiness together with other minor transgressions, and my mum kept her rent low. "You can make up the time during your lunch break." She added, a purely punitive measure as it wasn't like we were exceptionally busy and losing a few minutes of my labour would make a difference to the business' bottom line. Her pettiness annoyed and angered me, I would find a way to inflict retribution.

Morning break time, ten AM. Wendy relieved me at point of sale, she was punctual almost to the second, probably trying to make a point, what ever. I went to the break room, hastily poured a mug of coffee and dashed outside for a cigarette. I caught the pathetic old pawnbroker dude watching me smoke, as he often did. His shop was just across the road. I made a point of taking a deep drag and smiling at him before exhaling a nice big plume, he was further acknowledged with a friendly wave. An exceptionally unattractive man, but I still enjoyed his attention, another lustful but unworthy male that enjoyed seeing a cute little teen puffing on a cigarette. Realising he had been caught out he turned away and pretended to be busy. Break time was over, I flicked by my ciggy butt and returned to the drudgery that was my job, feeling better as a result of the nicotine and coffee.

It was almost mid day and my stomach reminded my I had not eaten for sometime, having subsisted on ciggies, coffee, energy drinks, and alcohol during the preceding weekend, peppered with a few lines of coke. In addition to my stomach needing food, my smelly little puss cried out for attention again, her odor was now plainly obvious, anyone who had of been in my vicinity would have noticed the offensive stench emanating from between my legs. I feel the sticky juice leaking, obviously my poor little white fella downstairs had drowned in the red river. Time for my little pussy to purge it's nasty contents.

My shortened lunch break had to be taken early on account of my pressing feminine hygiene needs, Bitch Wendy hadn't questioned my request after I mentioned that I was having my monthly woe, which had likely already been noted due to it's odor. She screwed up her face in disgust, she would have considered it most un-ladylike to mention such topics, it pleased me that Wendy seemed offended. She had left the shop for the day after assigning her daughter Jo to cover for me. I retrieved a tampon and pack of wet wipes from my hand bag in the break room then proceeded quickly to the staff facilities located at the rear of the building.

To Wendy's credit the bathroom was excellent, the nicest part of store, it was adorned with quality updated fittings, newly tiled floor. A large, deep bowl American style toilet, scented soaps and lotion were available at the basin, the air had a pleasant floral scent. Best of all it was kept meticulously clean. I entered the stall and closed the door. I pulled my pants down, I hadn't bothered with panties this morning, then plonked my bum onto the seat.

I looked down at the curly little string dangling from my messy pussy, blood had soaked through most of it's length, I could tell it was going to be nice and messy! With just a gently tug the slick, soaked tampon started moving, I let it drop out of me into the bowl, in spite of the polite notice posted on the wall asking staff to use the sanitary bin. As with the morning a big gob of thick, dark blood trickled out once the tampon was expelled, again I impressed and proud of the large quantity of menses coming from my body.

I peed a little and waited for the muck to finish dripping from my pussy, then made a token effort to clean myself with a wet wipe and some toilet paper. My phone beeped indicating a message had just been received, being a typical tech addicted millennial I check it almost immediately. It was Bobby, he wanted to hookup later for sex. He's particularly unintelligent, arrogant, self-centered and a little misogynistic, however his sizable cock and ability to reliably bring me to orgasm compensated for his character flaws and limited intellect. My spirits lifted.

Having finished cleaning myself I inserted the nice fresh tampon and reinstated my pants. I looked down at the sorry state of the toilet bowl, my bloody tampon, clots and stained wiping materials floated in the crimson water, it was truly a disgusting sight, like something had died. I was about to flush when I had a light bulb moment! My girl's unsightly waste would make a lovely surprise for Bitchy McBitch Face when she arrived in the morning. I knew how much I detested encountering other women's used products. I smiled, feeling smug pride because of my cleverness, the gesture would be fitting retribution for cutting my lunch break short, If only I could have been a fly on the wall to watch her reaction when she saw the mess I had left behind.

I returned to my station after eating a mediocre sandwich purchased from the nearby 7 Eleven, Wendy's daughter Jo stomped away indignantly. She was an entitled, stuck up bitch cut from the same cloth as her appalling mother. Despite the shortcomings of her character, yours truly generously held feelings of pity towards her, she was around my age and would be quite attractive but not for her flabby, shapeless body, such a shame, the best years of her life going to waste, I imagined she could only attract the lowliest of undesirable men.

The store was empty and it had been some time since I had seen a customer. My thoughts turned to the message received from Bobby. Displeasingly his invitation was made at late notice after his girlfriend had just been unexpectedly rostered on at the hospital, the lovely young man intended taking the opportunity for a booty call while she worked the shift, her income supporting them both as Bobby was unable or unwilling to hold down a job. What he lacked in moral fiber he made up for with his god given ability to fill pussy. I decided I would accept the invitation and would message him back after some time had passed so not to appear desperate.

Thankfully it was only three hours until it would be time for me to close up and leave this dreadful place. It had been a most quiet day, I knew Wendy wouldn't be returning so I decided to go for a sneaky cig, I would hear the door sensor chime if there was a customer. Grabbing my smokes I proceeded out the back door of the small shop. I lit up and took a big satisfying puff, watching my large plume dissipate into the air, instantly I felt better as my nicotine craving was quelled, it was a shame I couldn't provide a show for gross pawn shop dude, and I was a little disappointed there was nobody in the vicinity to breath the second hand smoke that I was expelling in great quantities, I enjoyed sullying peoples' air while indulging my habit, a little bit of sadistic fun. My phone chimed again, Bobby had sent me a gratuitous dick pic, making me smile. I looked forward to having that big slug stretching my girl.

Three PM came around mercifully quick after enduring just a few insufferable customers. My mood had greatly improved, I shutdown the point of sale terminal, put the cash in the safe and completed the other miscellaneous tasks necessary before closing the store. My spirits lifted with anticipation as I thought about the orgasms I was expecting to have with my well endowed fuck buddy. I wasn't able to walk properly the day after our first encounter, I'm unsure if my poor little pussy ever completely regained it's tightness, nonetheless I had since fucked him a couple more times since, it's hard to imagine settling for average sized men again, Bobby has ruined me for them. After a short drive and I arrived home.

With some haste I move straight to the bathroom, I lose the pants and sit upon my pristine toilet, everything had started moving since eating lunch, suddenly I recalled that it had been a while since I poo'd and the train was already leaving the station, I push out the wonderful huge shit and experienced a satisfying feeling of being totally emptied. I noticed I had managed to expel my full tampon at the same time as the big poo, the familiar fat cylinder of rayon soaked with my plentiful red waste bobbed in the water along with my ropey coil of poo. I light up a cig and get a few puffs in hands free while I clean myself, done. I flush, sending it all ocean bound. I quickly suck the life out of my cigarette, then toss the butt into the toilet.

I quickly showered, paying particular to my needy down under girl, I did my best to clean out the smelly secretions, the soapy water was tinged with pink as it flowed into the drain. A quick touch up with the razor, I liked to be perfectly hairless and smooth as silk. After toweling off I took a tampon from the flip top pack of supers on my vanity. I put a foot up on the toilet, then twisted off the plastic wrapper, it was tossed it in the toilet before the sizeable white plug was pushed up inside my pussy. I put on my favorite little black skirt, it was just sufficient to cover my ars cheeks. I admired myself in the mirror, better than mortal man deserved, twisting around I inspected my ars, the string was just visible hanging below my skirt, lovely. My phone snapped a pic for the subscribers on my fan page. I put on a matching tube top that left my tight, flat abdomen exposed, my belly button decorated with a tasteful zirconia stud.

Bobby and his significant other lived just the next suburb over, conveniently just a short drive. I assumed Ruth, his girlfriend, knew what he was up to by now, I doubt he would have ever been faithful to the poor woman. I reached their house in just a few minutes. I forgot I was still wearing my tampon, your truly had neglected to tell Bobby about that little issue, I was unsure at how he would react to getting blood all over his cock and balls so I decided it was best not tell him. I stepped from the car and looked around, I was alone, I squatted at the kerb and pulled out my dirty pussy plug, it was a delicious opportunity to randomly leave an ugly little surprise for someone to find, I was pleased as I looked at my filthy used tampon lying in the gutter, unloved, discarded like the thousands of others I had used and thrown away since I started bleeding, I snapped another pic for the fans.

I knocked on his door. "Hey." That was all he uttered, I followed him into their modest, average looking home, to the lounge room, a small bag of powder was on the coffee table. The self centred ars maintained his silence whilst chopping up a line for himself and snorting it from the table top. His reaction told me it was meth, not coke disappointingly. Outrageously he didn't offer me any of his drugs, I don't usually lower my self enough to indulge in meth but that wasn't the point, his selfishness and disrespect angered me. Only one thing for it, I took the liberty of lighting up a cigarette, puffing on it heavily, having decided that it was appropriate for me to befoul the air in response to his misconduct, he's a young and looks extremely fit, a gym junkie no doubt, I hoped that my unhealthy smoke would at least annoy him. He looked at me, as if he was about to tell me off but held it back, instead he retrieved an empty beer bottle for me to use as an ashtray, very classy indeed. "Must you do that in here? It fucken stinks." He finally blurts out. In response I took a huge drag and deliberately blasted his face with my smoky exhale, smiling with satisfaction, my legs swung open and I showed him the pretty little pussy he would have the privilege to service, it's prominent little flappy pink lips surrounded my tight opening, my clitoral hood pieced with a small diamond stud, a stunningly beautiful example of female genitalia.

"Yes, I'm afraid that I must." I told him defiantly, I couldn't help giggling a little as I noticed his eyes now focused between my legs, I took a few more puffs, making a point of blowing plumes of smoke in his direction, he frowned with disapproval.

"You're a nasty little thing aren't you?" He said as he stood up, then dropped his jeans unfurling his fat 11 inch cock in front of my face. Bobby wasn't a big guy in the the usual sense, standing roughly 5' 9", but that tool was something else, my mouth went to the fat thing, he was a little darker than average, but thankfully not ethnic looking. He hardened quickly with my mouth's attention, the bulbous head of his cock pushing past his foreskin.

Bobby had the trifecta. Fat, long and with enough control to go the distance. I took in the spectacle of his huge manhood poking out horizontally, starkly out of proportion with his average sized body, as with myself he was shaven, adding to the appeal of his package. A toned, muscular ars complemented his powerful looking phallus. Together with rippled abs and a strong chiseled jaw line he was a near perfect male specimen, exuding raw masculinity.

I could feel his heartbeat pulsing through the worm-like veins that appeared on his cock which I stroked with my hand. I took a final big puff and discarded my cigarette. His girth now larger than my forearm! We quickly move to the spare room, I lose the skirt, again revealing my offering, thankfully it wasn't yet bloody. He carefully pushed into me, initially only the head, I gasped as my girl stretched to accommodate it's girth. As stupid as Bobby was he was mindful of my delicate organ, she was given the opportunity to make ample juice before I felt him going deeper, slow but effectively stroking, I'm almost borderline anorexic skinny so I could actually watch my pelvis going up and down as it's contents were displaced by his monster

His fat tool dragged against my clit at the same time as pushing against my G spot, I felt my pleasure continue to build, my girl pumped all the juice she could to protect from getting hurt by his fat shaft, he barely had to make an effort, so much more efficient than a guy with his skinny little six inches thrashing away energetical attempting to provide an orgasm.

The powerful cock drove me to climax twice before Bobby finally spurted his jiz into my pussy, he collapsed on top of me for a few seconds, then withdrew and flopped onto the bed, I felt the lovely sensation in my girl, what I assumed was Bobby's baby gravy seeping out of me as I relaxed, feeling a wonderful post-orgasm glow.

"Fuck, your bleeding everywhere!" He had noticed the big red mess, all over his cock, as well as the bed.

"Oops, sorry about that, I guess I'm a couple of days early this month." I lied, trying to look innocent and sheepish. My pussy had made a beautiful, artful stain on the sheet covering the mattress which had defaulted to becoming my sanitary pad. Large red splotches encircled with splatter where juice had sprayed out mixed with my menses, I decided to take a photo with my phone, another treat for my twisted fan page subscribers.

"You're actually proud of that, aren't you?"

"Just a little, it's not my finest work." I replied, not being able to hold back my laughter. To push his buttons a bit further I lit another cigarette, I know it's clichéd, but I did particularly enjoy a smoke after fucking, I playfully puffed a big plume upwards, then another, I watched as my smoke dispersed, taking pleasure at sullying the air in the room. The nicotine hit perfectly completed the full body orgasms I had just experienced.

Big Bobby sighed and shook his head, he left me alone, moments later I heard him taking a shower. I finished my smoke and returned to the loungeroom. A wet wipe was used to cleanup the blood and cum seeping out of me, he had delivered a very respectable load. I plugged up my girl again and departed, wondering if he would bother cleaning up my mess before his girlfriend returned, or on the other hand did she have to take care of it. I didn't really care either way. I returned home, feeling much better about my life.

I logged into my fan page and uploaded the pics I had taken that day, the one of my ars with the string, the pretty period stain on Bobby's bed, as well as my personal favorite, the discarded gutter tampon. I looked through the messages, mostly the usual comments of adoration, with an added bonus of a dick pic! He was big black guy, his ugly uncircumcised cock hung half way to his knees, menacing looking, it had the girth of a Pringles can! Larger than Bobby even. He had indicated that he lived in my area, I decided I would just have to meet him, despite his, how shall I say, heritage.

12