A Proper Young Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone chimed again, I sigh as I note that a message has been received from Paul. I have an arrangement with Paul, he takes care of the rent for my apartment and I make time for him once a month, fulfilling his urge to fuck a beautiful, youthful woman, an escape from his failing marriage. His exact age is unknown to me but he is likely old enough to be my grandfather.

It was early evening by the time Paul arrived in his mid-life crisis German sports car. I sat ignoring him, engrossed in my socials on my phone, puffing casually on a cigarette, creating a pleasant haze in my modestly sized living room. Paul is another one of those weird smoking fetishist, I felt his leering eyes upon me, he is treated to a lovely big exhale to the face.

We adjourn to the bedroom after exchanging pleasantries, as I lay back taking the last puffs from my ciggy I watched as he undressed, revealing his disappointingly average package, he was already rock hard, obviously with some pharmaceutical assistance. I had placed a towel down, it was my bed after all and I didn't plan on sleeping in my own mess. "Time of the month Paul." He nodded and smiled a little, his eyes were on my pussy with the tell-tale string protruding from between my pretty lips. I was most unprepared for what occurred next, he placed his mouth on my girl in spite of her being stuffed with a tampon. I felt his tongue invade my opening, getting good a taste of my excretions, in addition to my bloody womb lining, there was the left overs from my afternoon fun with Big Bobby, I could still smell his leavings inside my girl. I explored delicious thoughts surrounding how Paul was literally consuming my pussy's waste, together with another man's cum, so nasty, but also so wonderful.

His mouth was skilled, no doubt cunnilingus was his go to method of providing orgasms due to his modest, at best average sized manhood. I decided that another smoke was in order, thanks to Paul's efforts I could feel the arousal building in my girl, the flower-like combination of labia and clitoral hood was swollen, the orgasm train was preparing to leave the station. I plucked a cigarette from my pack on the night stand and quickly lit up. I looked down at the bald patch on back of his head, he was now focused on massaging my clit with his tongue, I was deliberately exhaling my smoke down towards his head, feeling my pussy starting to tighten and convulse. "While you're down there, would you do a girl a favor and get rid of my dirty tampon?" I asked. He hesitated for just a moment before I felt the soiled plug moving, his bloodied face emerges with the tampon in his mouth like a cigar, a titillating sight of male degradation, I bathed his face in another of my toxic exhales. The messy hygiene product was placed on the night stand and Paul resumed his oral duties, I gasped as he penetrated my now empty girl with two fingers, while he continued with his lips pursed around my clit, sucking while simultaneously rubbing it with my tongue, such excellent technique, I soon orgasmed powerfully, feeling wetness draining into my bum crack.

My freaky Sugar Daddy continued lapping at my organ, now more gently but still subtly pleasurable, a nice way to wind down after climaxing, I puffed heartily on the cigarette, doing all I could to take in as much nicotine as possible. I knew Paul would expect to fuck me, I could deal with that. I was in a truly good place.

12