A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 18

Story Info
When Dave bought the family BMW, it came with fun options.
3.9k words
4.44
3.8k
3
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
860 Followers

A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette - Chapter 18

By: Lord Odie

The Obligatory Disclaimer

The following is a work of pure sexual fiction and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are consenting adults over the age of 18. They are also BDSM professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try anything that you're about to read at home, if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying things at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience. If I can't stop you, I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

The Family BMW

Laura pulled up to her destination and allowed her self-driving BMW minivan to park itself as close to the building as it could. Of course, her vehicle could be manually operated, but taking a vehicle off automatic was illegal in all but the direst of situations. In fact, manually driven vehicles were only legal to operate on rural roads, not inside city limits and certainly not on highways! Human drivers were far too prone to error and miscalculation. The benefit for society was that national traffic fatality rates were less than 3% of what they'd been at the start of the 21st century, despite average highway speeds upwards of 250mph, depending on weather and traffic conditions. Laura had only needed to use the small steering wheel recessed into the dashboard a few times to maneuver the vehicle around parking lots or driveways in ways that confused the car's AI.

Dave had bought her the sleek vehicle 4 years ago to accommodate their large family. Being of German manufacture, the luxury minivan sported multiple options that were still not available on current-model American produced vehicles - mostly because their legality was questionable due to the US's strict indecency laws. In fact, to be street legal, the side, top and rear windows were completely tinted out and the windshield had a light-sensitive tint that made it nearly impossible to see inside. The large side windows of the vehicle extended from the roof down to just below seat-level and the entire roof was retractable glass from the windshield to the hatchback. In fact, almost the entire vehicle seemed to be made of glass, except for the reinforced cage of steel to protect its inhabitants. It went without saying that such precautions weren't necessary in Europe.

As the vehicle's AI effortlessly navigated the minivan towards an open spot, Laura's mind thought back When Dave and Laura - and accompanied by a then 24-year-old Amanda - were at the local BMW dealership browsing vehicles...

* * *

The large TV screen playing an infomercial on repeat about the minivan had shown the fully loaded vehicle traveling down a crowded street in Berlin. On the video, there was a man sitting in the driver's seat reading a tablet. A woman who was obviously playing his wife sat next to him in the passenger's seat. Behind them sat 5 younger women - who were all in their early 20's - who were all dressed up in soccer garb. The fake family and friends were obviously headed towards a soccer game, while an intelligent sounding woman narrated the infomercial and explained the minivan's numerous standard features, available options and touted the brand's award-winning safety record.

Laura and Amanda had been so transfixed about what was going on inside the minivan that they found it hard to even hear the narrator's words. All 6 women reclined in bucket seats: the mother in the front passenger's seat, 2 young women in the second row, and 3 in the back row. The minivan was stopped at a red light while pedestrians walked by with only mildly interested glances inside the vehicle. Laura's concentration had been broken as a busty platinum blonde saleswoman walked up to them, introduced herself as Abby, and started talking to Dave about the vehicle. Laura had let them chat and turned her attention back to the infomercial. Amanda was oblivious to the newcomer.

The camera's view had swooped down inside the vehicle for closeups. The narrator's voice over explained the images she was seeing: "...can be set automatically to user-defined programs. For example, Mrs. Von Schirach is enjoying the passenger seat back's elevator option and her favorite medium-grade, tapered torture dildo." On-screen, the 40-something blonde woman was strapped down to the car seat with her legs pulled up and back so that they laid comfortably next to her shoulders and her ankles belted securely to the seat top. Additional safety belts came across her chest above and below her mouthwatering breasts - which were tightly constricted at their bases and had to have been at least a G cup - and a wide strap across the back of her thighs. All the straps were overly tightened and drew her deep into the overstuffed bucket seat. Behind her, Laura could see that the 5 other younger women were in the same basic position. Laura felt her daughter's hand slip into her own and squeeze tightly. All she could do was squeeze back.

Mrs. Von Schirach's seat back was leaned backwards at a 45-degree angle. It would slowly rise about a foot upwards before slamming back downwards with teeth-rattling force. This caused her bound mammaries to bounce heavily and roll around on her chest. Laura didn't have her tits bound very often, but she had experienced it enough to know exactly what the on-screen mother was going through. The camera zoomed in to focus between the woman's legs. A thick, roughly textured torture dildo was wreaking havoc on her raw nether hole. When the woman was fully seated downwards, the 4" base of the dildo was almost out of sight. As she rose upwards, the slowly spinning dildo came into view. The rough, raised nubs of the torture dildo clawed at her dilated anus and pulled it outwards. The farther the woman raised up, the wider the tapered dildo became, and the farther her sphincter was pulled away from her body. When she was at the highest point, the nearly 7" wide dildo had pulled her ruined ass lips out into a raw, red cone of flesh. The seat would stay in this position for a second so that the rotation of the dildo allowed her ring of ruined muscle to pull itself up to the dildo's maximum diameter. Just as she was stretched to the widest point, her seat would slam her back down to start the whole process again. Laura noticed the woman's dilated hole was still trying to close itself around the base of the plug as she started to rise again. Mrs. Von Schirach's exhausted and pain-filled moaning came through the speakers but was overpowered by the narrator's words.

Just as the camera angle was moving towards the back of the minivan, Laura and Amanda's concentration was broken as Dave placed a large hand on their shoulders. "Ready to take this for a test-drive?" he asked with a wide grin.

"I don't know, honey," replied Laura with serious trepidation. "I've seen some of these BMW's drive down the road with all their windows tinted, and I knew full well what was going on inside them. I mean, what would the neighbors think?" she added, already knowing what rumors their nosy, busybody, next-door neighbor Phyllis would start spreading around the neighborhood. "It just doesn't seem... proper..."

"Yeah, Dad," Amanda chipped in. "All my friends will know! People are dumb, you know."

Dave only grunted in amusement. 'Dumb' was exactly how he would describe most of the hypocritical population of the US. Out loud, "Nonsense!" Dave had replied as he allowed his hand to slowly drop lower and slip inside Laura's loose sundress. The bright yellow, flowing garment Laura wore showed off her curves nicely, while at the same time was loose enough for her to be out in public without a corset to hide the sizable bulge the giant dildo Dave had locked inside her rectum before they'd left the house made against her otherwise toned abdomen. She wore no bra over her 34FF tits and her obviously erect nipples were clearly visible against the dress's think fabric. Dave's strong fingers had quickly found his wife's hard nub and crushed it mercilessly. Laura had allowed her head to roll backwards against Dave's thick chest and gasp softly as her trepidation melted away with the juices that were starting to run down her inner thigh. Opening her eyes, she looked to the side and found herself face to face with Amanda as Dave's other hand crushed the younger woman's nipple with equal force. Now she understood why Dave had insisted they both wear sundresses.

Sensing the direction of his wife's thoughts, Dave continued, "If Phyllis wants to start rumors, just let her. You can be known as the most progressive mom in the neighborhood. Hell, you might even start a trend! Everyone will want their own BMW's once they see you driving around in one." He smiled down at his wife and oldest daughter before extracting his hands as quickly as he'd inserted them as Abby reappeared with the keys. Glancing around, he was pretty sure only the security cameras had caught his improper handling of the two women.

"I just need your thumb print on a few forms and wavers and then we can hit the road for a test drive," the buxom blonde said pleasantly, oblivious to the family's behavior. She handed her tablet to Dave and started going over details, allowing Laura and Amanda to return their attention to the infomercial.

The video was obviously ending. The minivan was driving through the open country while a drone circled above and around it. The suffering of all 6 women inside was plainly visible through the vehicle's clear windows. The final shot of the infomercial consisted of the fake family arriving at the soccer match and walking away from the minivan. The mother's large tits were still bound at their bases. The binding was part of the top she wore. It consisted of nothing more than black leather straps which held her arms in a strict reverse prayer. The woman also wore a short miniskirt that did nothing to hide the 6-point gaper panties that stretched her now beat read sphincter out into a wide hexagon.

The 5 younger women wore European-style women's soccer uniforms consisting of a tight red and black, striped top that came over the girls' shoulders, but stopped just below their areolas - leaving the bottom halves of their breasts exposed and jiggling as they walked and giggled. The tight, thin, white, hot pants they wore hugged their pussies but stopped just around the bases of the thick, black workout plugs each young woman wore. This allowed the plugs to be easily removed mid-game to be relubricated. Laura expected that as each young woman worked up a sweat, the thin material of their uniforms would do nothing to hide their nipples and pussies. The video faded out to BMW's logo before restarting again.

* * *

Sometime later, Laura and Amanda found themselves secured in the second-row seating with pleasantly thick riding dildos slowly rotating and thrusting deep into their nether holes. The hems of their sundresses had been pulled up and held out of the way by the thigh belts. The tops of their sundresses had been pulled down so that the chest belts could be tightened above and below their tits. Dave had then drawn their arms behind their backs and cuffed their wrists behind them, so they were out of the way. Laura's loving husband had produced 4 evil looking nipple clamps from a pocket, which now crushed Laura and her daughter's fat nipples with eye watering force.

Laura could feel the heat of her flushed face, and not just from her building orgasm. She was unaccustomed to being this exposed in semi-public. It was improper! Sure, such things were fine inside the home, but in a car dealership with a strange woman assisting Dave in securing his wife and daughter: unacceptable! She and Amanda had tried to say as much, at least until the blonde saleswoman had produced a pair of thick, rubber ball gags. With their unsightly and useless protesting silenced, their binding had been completed without further interruption. Laura glanced from her exposed, bald cunt to Amanda's equally embarrassed, gagged face and back again. Both women tried and failed to hide their discomfort at their entire situation from one another.

Dave and Abby sat in the front seats. The busty saleswoman's expensive skirt had been pulled up and her blouse unbuttoned and pulled to the sides. She had started to protest when Dave had requested a tapered torture plug from her even more well-endowed brunette manager, Cassidy - like the one in the infomercial. A minute later, the busty manager had returned with the requested plug. "Here you go, Mr. Wilder," Cassidy said happily. "This is a little smaller than the one I have mounted in my Beemer, but it should be more than sufficient for Abby's bottom."

"Thank you," Dave had replied, eyeing the brunette with knowing eyes as she nodded in satisfaction and left her saleswoman to her work. Not wanting to blow the sale, the worried-looking Abby had only groaned painfully as her daily plug was removed and the heavily textured, almost too-big plug and been fed into her sore asshole until it swallowed the thickest part and sucked in the latex monster sown to the base.

The two sat together and chatted about the minivan's various features and amenities. Dave instructed the vehicles AI to take them on a 20-minute trip to test the vehicle's handling in the city and on the highway. As they pulled out, Laura overheard him ask, "How do I turn on your seat back's elevator feature like in the infomercial?"

The saleswoman cringed internally, knowing that question was coming. It almost always came up. Without breaking her smile, she answered, "Go into the Manual Operation menu like I showed you before for Laura and Amanda's seats. It's under Advanced Features. Select Elevator and it will take you to the setting options. You can then select any options you'd like." She knew she was at this potential customer's mercy - or lack thereof. Cassidy had bound her arms behind her back with her elbows touching and her shoulders wrenched backwards before securing her into the seat. The position of her arms really made her naked tits stand out as they rolled sideways onto her backs of her knees. She couldn't argue that sex sells!

She felt her seat's motors engage and herself lift off the widening torture plug. Despite herself, a sharp cry slipped out of her lips before she bit down on them and girded herself for the pounding she knew was coming. "If you want to cycle up the power and my cries get too loud, there is an extra ball gag in the glove compartment," she said helpfully as the tempo increased. She was intimately familiar with the immense pain that was coming and knew she couldn't hold in the screams for much longer.

"That's okay," Dave answered, still playing with the controls. "I like hearing the screams." He cycled the elevator's power up to maximum in both directions and glanced over to the saleswoman's bound form. She was being thrown up and down violently as the football-shaped torture plug ripped in and out of her quickly reddening sphincter. To the woman's credit, she didn't scream out in agony for almost 10 seconds; but once she started, she didn't stop.

Dave then set the rotation speed up to 80% and smiled to himself as the buxom woman's screams of torment grew louder still. Her large, EE cup tits were jumping around on her bound chest and almost slapping her in her pretty face. Satisfied, Dave locked in the settings and backed out of the menu. He quickly found the menus for the second-row seats and copied the settings over.

With three bound women and six large tits now flopping violently up and down, he closed the menus and started paying attention to how the minivan rode: no road noise; no engine noise; and the crystal-clear stereo could drown out the pitiful cries of the saleswoman easily. The high-end suspension made the vehicle feel like it was floating over the road, not so much driving over the imperfections in the pavement. The AI effortlessly navigated the vehicle through traffic and onto the highway.

Glancing to his side and behind him, Dave noticed that snot, tears, and spit were running down all three of the women's faces and onto their bouncing tits - he loved that look! Bringing back up the AI's controls, he selected a more scenic, 35-minute route before sitting back and enjoying the ride.

* * *

Laura groaned in pain-induced ecstasy, as yet another intense orgasm exploded through her body. Why had she doubted Dave's interest in a German-style BMW? He obviously knew what was in the best interests of his loving wife and pretty daughters. Glancing over to her side, her eldest daughter was in the midst of her own continuous orgasm as she rode up and down on the thick, heavily textured dildo buried deeply into her rectum. Amanda's perk 36DD tits were bouncing just as hard as her mother's 34FF's as each woman was forcefully thrown up and down.

In her delirium, she barely noticed the minivan had stopped moving. In front of her, the attractive, brunette manager was talking to Dave through the driver's side window as all three of the women inside continued to bounce up and down. She was bending down to peer into the vehicle; a position that shoved her barely restrained G cup tits inches from Dave's hungry face.

Laura managed to make out a, "We'll take it!" as the two shook hands. Dave exited the vehicle and left the three women to their fates as he followed the overly dramatic sway of Cassidy's hips in her tight dress into her office to finalize the deal's particulars.

Laura wanted to call out after Dave and thank him for being such a good husband and father, but another powerful orgasm hit her unexpectedly yet again. When she came down, there was no one around except her daughter and the busty blonde saleswoman - all three sharing an unspoken camaraderie of mutual anal torment.

* * *

Laura had no idea how long they had been in the minivan. Eventually, two other saleswomen came and pulled Abby out. She was only semi-conscious and drooling incoherently. They seated the limp woman into a wheelchair with a large, smooth, thick dildo mounted to the center. The dildo oozed lubricant that Laura assumed was F-24. She was then led off to a door labels, "Sales Room: Employees Only".

Minutes later, light poured into the minivan again as Dave climbed into the driver's seat. Cassidy looked a bit disheveled as she shook his hand again and wished him luck with his new purchase. Dave swatted her on the butt - a motion that obviously caused the other woman a degree of fresh pain - and thanked her.

And with that, the family made their way home with their new vehicle. While Cora and Emily were still too young to fully appreciate it, Mary and Naomi had been in for a surprise!

* * *

Back in the present, Laura groaned as the minivan came to a complete stop and shut down. The belts holding her ankles to either side of her shoulders slowly relaxed and allowed her legs to fall forward. The thick riding dildo that had been fucking her asshole at a moderate pace slowed and came to a stop as well. Truth be told, she preferred riding in the passenger's seat with her arms bound uselessly behind her, but as the driver, she needed her hands free in the unlikely event that she had to take manual control of the vehicle. And at least she had started strapping her ankles to the top of her seatback again. After Dave had died, she had taken to riding in the minivan seated normally. Even now, she could barely believe she had fallen out of practice so far!

lordodie
lordodie
860 Followers
12