A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
852 Followers

Behind her, Cora and Emily rode in the second-row seats. The thick riding dildos pounding into their unprotected bottom holes still ran at full power. Laura smiled as her youngest hit yet another orgasm before powering down both seats and releasing the belts.

"Let's collect ourselves and get cleaned up," Laura said pleasantly as she basked in the warm glow of her own orgasms. "The mall closes in 3 hours, and we need new sundresses for summer." She grunted as the seat underneath her reinserted her daily plug. She reached behind her to lock it in place with her corset's plug straps. She then brought down the vanity mirror to adjust her makeup and wipe the snot off her face. Luckily, she hadn't set the seat's settings too high or selected an overly textured dildo. More than one outing had been ruined by having too much spit and snot-stained clothing during long trips.

Although, this weekend's family mini-vacation was shaping up to be one of those types of outings - intentionally so. Heading up to a European-style day spa about four hours north had been Todd and Amanda's idea, but Laura quickly liked it and agreed to the suggestion. Even Naomi had taken the weekend off work. With Cora and Emily out of school for the summer and Laura having PTO to burn, the whole family could afford a few days away from home to 'relax' and have 'fun'. Todd and Amanda had even promised some special surprises for the trip. Laura wasn't sure if that more excited or scared her.

With practiced efficiency, all three Wilders had themselves recomposed and ready to go out into public. As they finished up, Laura was surprised to see her neighborhood nemesis, Phyllis, walk down the line of parked cars in front of her with her youngest daughter, Samantha. If Laura remembered correctly, the young woman was 23-years-old. The nosy neighbor got into the passenger's side of her newer BMW sedan without noticing Laura's minivan as her daughter climbed into the driver's seat.

It was almost 5 minutes before the car started moving, and Laura smiled knowingly. She couldn't be sure, but she could have sworn she saw the outline of Phyllis's tits bouncing up and down in the passenger's seat as the car was briefly silhouetted by the low-hanging sun.

Dave had predicted she'd start a trend all those years ago. In the years since he'd bought her the BMW minivan, almost a third of their neighbors had purchased at least one for themselves. Every time the female owners met each other at a restaurant or the grocery store, or wherever, they always shared embarrassed, knowing glances. After all, they all knew what was going on inside the tinted-out windows.

She smiled to herself as the three climbed out of the minivan at last. She guessed she could add premonition to Dave's many skills.

lordodie
lordodie
852 Followers
12