A Proposal Pt. 04

Story Info
Two old friends continue their erotic adventures.
1.3k words
4.67
3.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What next? Well, it's always good to be prepared as well as to be able to adjust on the fly, so to speak. So when my phone rang later while we were out exploring the city, I was pleased to hear the familiar voice of our recent flight attendant, Monique. She apparently was intrigued with us enough to actually call. With fortuitous timing, you were in a conversation with a vendor about a stuffed bear when the phone rang, so you had no idea with whom I spoke nor any of the conversation. My pre-arranged plans had now shifted somewhat, and I was actually even more excited for the new treat in store for you.

As we finished a fantastic day of sight-seeing, visiting memorable historical landmarks, conversing with locals and listening to wonderful stories, we returned to the hotel tired but spiritually invigorated. I suggested you strip down and lie on the freshly made bed. Predictably, you cautiously voiced some smidgen of ambivalence about more physical exertion so soon, but your fears were soon assuaged as I lit incense and took out massage oil to begin an hour long adulation of your body, working every knot, every square inch of your luxurious being. Slowly and expertly I called your body to relax with my hands, to bring your mind to an alpine meadow of light and colour, no present or past or future to ponder, only sensations of deep contentment.

We both awoke after what seemed like hours, but was really only a cat nap, refreshing and unfettered by dream. Darkness had come upon the city, though, and it was time to prepare for the evening. As I expected, you weren't particularly interested in hitting the town again just yet. So my suggestion of dinner at the hotel was welcome. So much the better, for I had already made a reservation and our guests would be meeting us downstairs soon. Again, we made slow love in the shower, exquisitely slow undulations of my cock sliding into your body as I held you from behind, the jets of hot water accompanying our oneness, time standing still again as we savored our gift.

I was so pleased to surprise you again with a deep blue shimmering dinner gown, blue nylon fishnet stockings, blue garter belt, blue silk gloves, blue strapless bustier, and this time radiant sapphires to wrap around your neck. Again, I had you wear the jewels first so I could savor the art of your nude presence and drink in the beauty. As you finished dressing, I had to kiss you and feel your lips again. Our kisses were like windows to a painting, where the patrons saw our beauty and symmetry and gazed with appreciation, desire, and envy.

We arrived downstairs and, as we walked to our table, you recognized both Paul and then Monique. Monique had followed my instructions and wore a black leather collar, short black dress with black stockings and heels. Paul was impeccable in a classic black tux. When they saw us, they both stood and gave a slight nod of subservience, no words spoken as we sat down together. There was, in fact, no conversation at dinner other than a few words between you and me. Monique and Paul were told not to speak until spoken to and they admirably adhered to those directions. We ordered their meals and, after the main course, excused them to accompany each of us to the bathroom. You gave me a slightly puzzled look as we walked away from the table and I told you, simply, to let Monique do as I told her. You raised a single eyebrow at the same time you gave me a soft, sweet, smile.

There were large, individual bathroom areas available in this hotel (a fabulous idea!) and Monique led you to one. Upon entrance, she slowly approached you and delicately brought her lips to your neck and ear, gently letting her fingernail trace a line down your breasts and belly. You had so embraced this fantasy already that you didn't hesitate to pull her head back by her long black hair with one hand, drive your tongue into her mouth, and reach around with your other hand to ram two fingers into her naked, wet cunt. After a gasp, she let out a deep moan of perfect acceptance and willing subservience to your desire.

After fucking her mouth with your tongue and nearly leading her to cum with your fingers, you release Monique and order her to disrobe, save for her collar. She does so quickly, panting and shaking with her carnal lust. You order her on all fours and resume fucking her with three fingers while you bury your tongue in her perfectly clean, bleached, and perfumed dark star. You pinch her nipples hard and realize how much she longs for your forceful touch. "Don't cum until I tell you, little whore of mine!" comes out of your mouth from somewhere and your pussy twitches from the assumption of command as well as from Monique's obviously delighted reaction of total psychological submission. You clamp down hard on one nipple then lift your head up so you can slap her ass hard while your other hand continues to drive into her dripping cunt. You hear her whisper "Please" and you stop everything... "Please?" you respond. Practically hyperventilating at the cessation of sensation, she immediately screams, "Please, Mistress, may I cum?" You hesitate, smack her ass again with full force, then insert your fingers into her snatch again as you respond, "You may cum now, Monique". You plunge your tongue in her asshole again while ferociously driving your fingers in her pussy. She bucks and scream and her whole body shakes uncontrollably with wave after wave of orgasm.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom next door, Paul expertly lets his tongue and mouth fuck my hard dick as only another man knows. I order him to lick my asshole while I enjoy the view in the mirror of my engorged cock and this amazing specimen of manhood burying his face in my ass. When I sensed the time was right, I had Paul undress completely and began to stroke his smooth penis. I couldn't resist tasting his manhood for a spell, so I removed my hand to take him into my mouth and feel his throbbing member long for release. Finally, it was time and I gave a soft knock on the door adjoining our two restrooms...

As the door opens, I am so pleased to see Monique on all fours panting in heat, with you holding her leash and clearly savoring the moment. You are equally pleased, I see, with Paul's heaving chest and bulging cock; he is not too steady on his feet trying to compose himself while desperately craving release. Without a word, we both quickly undress, ordering Monique and Paul to remain in place to watch us.

Our deep embrace and intertwining tongues preclude positioning the wide padded bench in direct view of Paul and Monique. As I lay on my back you position yourself on top of me to indulge our favorite position. How I savor your perfect, moist lips and mouth on the tip of my cock as I hold your sweet ass and taste the succulent nectar of your delicious pussy. As we build the tempo of our titillation and feel each other's bodies uncontrollably thrust and buck, you lift your head and shout, "Fuck her now, Paul!"

In a flash, Paul drives his engorged dick from behind Monique in one motion. She screams while you more forcefully suck me off and drive your cunt on my face. As Paul slams his pole into Monique's dripping hole, you start to shake as we all near climax. The simultaneous explosion of my cock in your mouth and your pussy in mine mirrors Paul and Monique's complete loss of control and massive orgasms. As we awake from the blinding intensity of pure pleasure, you climb off me and order Monique to clean my body with her tongue while Paul does the same with yours...