Pre-Workout Bliss

Story Info
High tension between workout buddies finally comes to head.
2.2k words
3.89
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on an entire Nike set of heather gray and volt dri-fit compression gear, and a pair of white shirts and a white hat. I had my backpack with my work clothes and a spare towel for working out strapped over one shoulder, as I entered Carolina's car.

"Good morning, sir," she said as I sat down.

"Good morning Carolina." I said in a dry tone. "Can I ask you something, and you will give me the honest truth?"

"Yes," she replied confused.

"I need you to be real, not trying to appeal to me, but give me your honest word." I paused and looked at her. "Please."

"Yea, what is it?" she asked, still confused on whether to be herself, or herself.

"How do you really feel about me? Like, beyond what you want from me physically, what do you really desire from me?"

"I'm not sure I understand."

"What do you really think of me?" I continue. "When we first met, you looked at me like a piece of meat. When we had our first conversation, you bit your lip at me. When you picked me up and we talked, and even after, you were begging me, physically, to take you.

What I'm asking is, do you want to really be my sub, or do you want to just fuck? Because I don't want to do anything that you aren't comfortable doing."

She looked puzzled, but a single tear fell from her eye. She started to respond, then stopped, looking around as if to find the words to say in the space around her.

"I...I don't know. I mean, I want to be just fuck buddies because I'm attracted to you physically, but intellectually you, like," she paused to catch her breath, "you make me think."

"This isn't a hobby for me, Carolina. This is a fantasy that I want to make a way of life. I can't do the things I want to do with someone who isn't sure about what they want, so I need to know what you want," I pause looking at her. "I don't want you to say yes out of curiosity or sympathy. I want the truth, so I can prepare for what we are."

Carolina's breathing grew more rapid, as she held on to the steering wheel with both hands and placed her head on top of them. The tension in the car couldn't be ignored, as I sighed. For what seemed like an eternity, the 30 seconds of silence was going to broken by my apology, when she picked her head up looked at me with a flushed face, that quickly faded to calm.

"I will be whatever you need me to be, master," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked reluctantly and unsure of what happened.

"Yes. I am willing to do whatever is asked. If I do not comply, whatever consequence is necessary will be met with understanding and acceptance."

Oh my God. Is this really happening? Is she really giving herself to me? I want to do so much, but to overstep my boundaries on this is a step I don't want to risk. But to live without experiencing my dream would be the biggest problem.

"But," she continued, "I want to just try this out. Realistically, I need to know what I'm getting myself into."

"Of course," I said with a sigh. " We will go moderate speed, but let me know what you aren't ok with. Park the car and come upstairs. There is something I at least want to show you."

"Yes, sir."

I got out of the car, and walked back upstairs and waited for her by the door. A few minutes later, she walked up meeting me at the door facing me. Her purple workout leggings and matching tank with teal blue lining hugged her curves in a way I've never seen, with her hair braided and pinned back. She stood with her hands clasped in front of her, holding a tote bag, looking at me, blankly, but curiously.

"If we are going to do this, there are some things that will be asked of you that you cannot fight. The second you ask for out, you will be out and you can only come back when you are 100% ready," I start, "you will be expected to do certain things and be presented in such a manner, things that you may consider degrading or disgusting.

I am responsible for restraining myself to not go over the line, but you are responsible for accepting these things as they are, or at least letting me know your limits. I will not do anything that I know you are overtly afraid of or not willing to do," I pause, looking at her in her eyes. "Are you sure that you're willing to do that, Ms. Perez?"

"Yes," she said, her eyes still fixed on me, "I accept everything, Mr. Stone."

"Good. Follow me."

I unlocked the door to my apartment and told her to undress, and meet me in my bedroom. I walked upstairs, taking of my shirt in the process, and throwing it on top of the dresser that sat next to the window overlooking the city. I grabbed the remote to the blinds for my room, and pressed the button that slightly shut them.

This is finally happening. I hear her bag zip and unzip as I make the room a little more presentable, and I start up my candle warmer and place a few Forrest Pines scented cubes inside of the warming dish. The bed is clean, with few wrinkles, and the top comforter is laid evenly, draping slightly over the edge of the bed. I climb out of my leggings and shorts and sat on the bed, now only in my black boxer briefs.

Carolina finally walks into the room wearing white lingerie. The delicate lace hugged her body and white thigh high tights wrapped around her legs so beautifully. Her hair is now looses from the braids it was in, now with pretty, soft waves.

I try to hide my satisfaction behind a straight face, but I could feel my eyes show a desire. She, on the other hand, can't contain her shy smile and excited eyes. However, she has to contain herself from rushing to me, trying to walk slowly so I can take in all of her beauty.

She finally gets to me but we both say nothing, only staring intently at each other. Impatiently, she climbs on my lap. As she sits on me I can tell that she can feel how hard I am by how she turns red. She kisses me, slowly moving down to my neck, then my collar bone, to my left shoulder with seemingly as many kisses as she can before moving back to my lips. Aroused, I slide my hands down her waist and grab her ass, and kiss her, from her neck, down to her breasts. While we kiss, she grinds her body against me, although the sensation and the intensity of the moment is already getting her more wet as the seconds continuously pass. She closed her eyes and enjoed the feeling of me giving her all of my attention.

Suddenly, I place my hand around her neck.

"You're such a desperate little girl aren't you?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yes sir", she whimpers, nodding.

"Let's see how desperate you are, slut."

I stand her up and spread her legs wide. As she's doing this, head still bowed, I grab her fingers, and slide them down her own underwear, instantly making making her feel how wet she is, even if it's only been a few minutes. Then, I pull her fingers out, and place them in my mouth, tasting them for the first time.

Satisfied, I tell her to bend over across the edge of the bed. She follows my orders, with a smile appearing on her face.

"This is what you get for being impatient! Do you understand you little slut?"

"Yes, sir. I understand."

I slide her underwear down, exposing her ass. With as much force as possible, I spank her and she lets out a whimper. I take turns slapping each side and then moving faster each time. The faster ones hurt more, based on how she jumped and squirmed. After a few minutes of this, I stop, her ass completely red, with indistinguishable handprints appearing. I then take a handful of her hair and pull with one hand. The other hand slides down to her pussy.

"How pathetic," I say with a pause, "you're even more wet now."

She begins to blush.

"Get on your knees you pathetic whore!"

"Yes, sir," she says as she drops instantaneously to her knees, still at the edge of the bed.

"You get to suck my dick because that's what whores like you love to do."

I turn her around and --

SLAP!

Her hair flips in startlement, but the look on her face is showing that she can't help but enjoy the sting.

She replies, "yes, sir", as she eagerly pulls down my underwear. She licks the tip, looking at me, but I can't see her eyes, only able to see the frames of her glasses. She makes her way down, sliding all the way to the back of her throat.

I pull her beautifully colored hair in enjoyment, moaning at the feeling of her mouth on me, and enjoying the mess that she's creating.

"Yes, bitch, take it all," I say grunting.

Carolina replies "yes, sir" again, except without pausing, as I'm still filling her mouth.

I pull her back and slap her again, but on the other side, as her glasses fall to the floor, upside down, beside her.

"I couldn't hear you, Ms. Perez," I say, menacingly.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stone. I will do better. May I continue to satisfy you, sir?"

Before I can say anything else she wraps her mouth around me, eagerly. She appears to have other things on her mind, so I slap her once more to put her attention back on pleasing me.

"This is your purpose. This is why you're here. Do you understand me?"

As she nods, I grab her hair and slide in and out of her mouth, going faster with every pump. She's now drooling, and tears are streaming down her face. What a lovely sight, I think to myself, but I can't help but feel that she might feel a bit pathetic for herself, mostly on the offhand that she might actually be enjoying this, but then again she might not. I pull myself out of her mouth.

"That's a good little whore."

SLAP!

She appears slightly weakened from exhaustion, as I help her to stand up to kiss her, passionately, and turn her around.

"Bend over on the bed." I say plainly.

"Yes, sir." she says in a weak voice.

"Grab your ankles, bitch," I command sternly. "And don't let go."

She bends down, slowly, her hands firmly wrapped around the outside of her ankles. I grab some rope from the closet, and tie each wrist to its corresponding ankle. Each tug unlocks a satisfying grunt.

"May I make a request, sir?" Carolina asks quietly.

"What is it?"

"Can you please mark me?" she starts, "umm, anywhere except the face, but can you please leave me at least one bruise?"

I reach over and grab a condom from next to the bed and rip it open, ready to put it on.

"I will do what I please, you ungrateful slut," I begin, "don't you see that I have done all of this for you? But it's just not good enough for you, now is it?"

Carolina doesn't respond, likely out of fear, but I don't appreciate that. So I slap her on her ass with almost as much for as before. She cries out in pain, but asks me to do it again. In my own arousal, I lose control and smack her again, and again, repeatedly alternating until her skin turns from a temporarily bright red to a more permanent cherry red, with little dark spots beginning to bruise. I am enjoying this too much, I tell myself, but I can't contain it. She's now crying real tears, but of ecstacy, and I shove myself into her as she lets out a shriek.

"You will learn to be appreciative of your place, you filthy whore!" I bellow, continuously pounding her.

She moans out, still crying, asking me to not stop, and to own her.

"Punish me like the filthy slut I am, fuck me like a little whore," she says rapidly, "Please master, PLEASE!"

I instantaneously pull out.

"Get on your knees! You don't bark orders at me, I am the one who tells you what to do! Your place is beneath me, and mine is over you," I say stroking my fingers through her hair, as she kneels to devotion position, "behind you, and inside of you--"

SLAP!

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes, master."

"Good, now get back up and bend over."

She stumbles, trying to get back up to the position she was in.

Just then, my phone begins to ring. I walk over to it and look at the screen. The phone reads 8:45 AM.

"This will have to wait for another time," I say disappointed, while untying her. "We have to get ready for our workout at the gym.. If you would like, we can continue this after work tonight."

Reluctantly, she responds.

"Yes sir."

"Good. Get dressed. We have to leave now."