A Public Argument Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister almost get caught.
3.5k words
4.55
87k
184

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,438 Followers

When I finally got home, Maya wasn't there. I have to admit, I was more than a little scared.

Walking home had been a sobering experience. With the memory of my cock inside of her wonderful pussy still fresh on my mind, it took me a couple of minutes to come down from cloud nine, but once I did, the cold, hard truth began to set in.

I fucked my sister.

All I wanted to do was get her to back down from her stupid stance and somehow I had taken things too far. On a public bus, no less. She hadn't seemed upset at the time but that might have been attributed to shock.

So when she wasn't at home, I thought the worst. Maybe she drove to Dad's office to tell him. Maybe she was at the police station, ready to have me arrested. Maybe an arrest wasn't enough and she was out buying a gun.

She didn't come home all night and I couldn't sleep a single second. She wasn't on the bus that morning, which wasn't surprising. I tried looking for her in the hallways between classes but didn't see her stupid face anywhere.

It wasn't until track practice that I saw her again. My heart stopped as she lightly jogged out of the changing room.

If anything was wrong, Maya didn't show it. In fact, she was smiling, flashing me a big grin.

"You look like shit," she greeted me, wrinkling her nose at me.

I wasn't sure what to say.

"Everyone," Maya called out and waited for heads to turn. "Could everyone come here for a moment? Danny has an important announcement."

"I do?" I blurted out.

Still grinning, Maya slaps me on the back. The rest of the team assembles around us, all eight of us, and everyone is looking at me. I start to sweat even though I haven't even run a quarter-mile.

That was it. The moment my sister told everyone I took advantage of her, ruining my life forever. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Well, what is it?" Sarah asked, staring at me.

"He wants to admit that he was wrong yesterday," Maya spoke in my stead, "and that I was right. Isn't that right?"

Relief washed over me and I nodded quickly.

"Yes. I'm sorry, Maya. You were right and I was wrong."

"Well, I'm glad we got that settled," Maya said with satisfaction, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

That was it. No angry outburst or indignation, just smug coolness. As if it never even happened. Maybe it hadn't and I just imagined it? Her confidence made me question my own memory of the event.

Had I made it all up?

The group started to break up again, going back to warm-up exercises.

"You know, in the future maybe you should just listen to me when I tell you things, baby brother," Maya said, sneering haughtily.

My blood began to boil again.

Tom groaned and muttered, "not again."

"I'll listen to you once you start making sense," I snapped back.

"Are you already reneging on your apology?"

"You put me on the spot, we both know it wasn't a real apology," I said quietly.

"Do you want me to tell them what really happened?"

"No!" I said quickly.

"That's right," she said loud enough for even Amber in the back to hear, "I am so much smarter and more experienced than you in every way, I'm glad you agree."

The worst part was that I knew she had won. I clenched my teeth to stop from shouting back at her, as much as I wanted to. She had the upper hand.

"I am unflappable," she continued in a normal speaking voice. "There is nothing you can do to upset me ever again. Un. Flap. Able."

Maya walked away, laughing.

***

Unflappable my ass.

I stood in the hallway, phone in hand, listening to the prattling of water on tile. Maya had been in the shower for fifteen minutes already. She had to be done soon.

A minute later, the water turned off. That was my cue. Heading down the hallway in the opposite direction, I opened the door to Maya's room and entered.

Unlike my own room, it was very neat and orderly. The carpet even looked like it had been vacuumed. A dresser held a copious amount of bronze, silver, and gold trophies in various disciplines that Maya had accumulated since middle school. On the opposite was a plain desk with a few textbooks and an open laptop.

The single bed was made, with a green bedspread. Above the bed hung a big poster of Allyson Felix, Maya's idol.

I stood in the middle of the room and waited for the sound of the bathroom door.

As soon as I heard the footsteps approach, I raised my phone and started recording.

"Hello, internet," I said, making one full rotation around the room before focusing on the nightstand. "This is my sister's room. Why don't we check out what's in the top drawer?"

The pace of the approaching footsteps picked up, quick slaps of skin on the hardwood. Still pointing the camera in front of me, I slid open the top drawer.

Bingo.

It wasn't quite the freak show I hoped it would be but it was the best I could hope for. No nipple clamps or horse dildos, just three average-looking vibrators. A small one barely the size of a tube of lipstick, one that was purple and as big as a cigar, and a realistic, eight-inch flesh-colored penis complete with a set of testicles. Next to them were a few smutty novels and a pack of condoms.

"What the hell are you doing?" Maya barked.

I turned around, pointing the camera right at my sister. She was naked, save for a large, baby blue towel wrapped around herself. Her normally light hair was bunched together in dark strands. At the sight of the camera, her scowl vanished, replaced by a blank expression.

"Why don't you say hello to my sister, Tik Tok?" I said.

Maya rolled her eyes.

"According to her, she is completely unflappable. Can't be rattled," I said sarcastically. "So I figured she wouldn't mind if the entire world got a look at her toy drawer. Isn't that right?"

"That's right," Maya said, recovering from her momentary shock. She jutted out her chin. "Feel free to have a look around while I get dressed."

Without missing a beat, she strode toward the dressed, unwrapped the towel, and let it fall to the ground. I was so surprised, I forgot to record it. She stood naked with her back to me as if it was the most normal thing in the world, bent forward without bending her legs, and pulled open the bottom drawer.

God knows how many times I've seen Maya's ass in front of me during training, I was well aware of how firm it was, but looking at it in the bare, it looked like two soft pillows. Her legs, too, were incredibly toned, rippling with powerful muscles when she ran but now they only looked like a gentle hug.

My middle finger prickled with the memory of rubbing across her sphincter. The dark spot right between her cheeks.

Maya shoved the drawer shut and opened the top one. She grabbed a pair of red briefs, raised one foot, slid it in, and raised the other foot. She pulled the garment up her legs and shimmied until it sat perfectly. She held up a bra in the same color and put her arms through it, connecting it behind her back.

"Your audience must be so bored," Maya said, turning to face me again.

I quickly raised the phone and pointed it at her. Maya had what she liked to call athlete's breasts but in that bra, they easily looked several sizes bigger. I, of course, had a raging erection by that point and I couldn't stop thinking about the bus ride.

Maya approached and I tentatively took a step back, bumping against the bed frame. My knees bent automatically and I landed softly on the mattress. Instead of punching me or clawing my face off, she diverted at the last moment to reach into the drawer and pull out the small lipstick-like vibrator.

"This one's my favorite," she said, smiling at the phone, not at me.

As soon as she pushed into the bottom, it began buzzing loudly. The smile turned into a grin as she grabbed the elastic band of her briefs, pulled it outward two inches, and let the vibrator fall inside. She let go of the band and pushed the visibly protruding shape further down between her legs. The buzzing became muted.

The phone dropped from my hand and thunked on the carpet.

Now she headed for me, stalking like a lioness. She put her hands on my shoulder and pushed me backward on the bed, crawling on top of me. Kneeling beside my waist, she sat down on my crotch.

The vibration was strong even through my jeans, pressing right on the base of my shaft.

Maya leaned in close, inches from my face. I felt her warm breath tickle my lips. She looked at me with eyes softer than I've ever seen them.

I wanted to kiss her.

Just as I thought about it, Maya moved in. Except our lips never met. Instead, she put her mouth very close to my ear and whispered.

"I am unflappable. You don't have the guts to do what it takes."

Maya sat up and looked at me as if she was waiting for something. The vibration on my penis intensified and my groin started to tingle. I was going to cum into my pants soon. We sat like that for at least a minute, neither of us moving.

When I couldn't handle it anymore, I made the first move. My hands shot up and I squeezed that perfect ass, thinking about how wonderful it would feel to fuck her again.

My fingers barely touched her skin when she slapped them away. She swung her leg and hopped off me.

"By the way, your phone isn't even recording, dumbass," Maya laughed.

I was in the bathroom less than two seconds later and blew my load into the sink with barely five pumps.

***

Twice now she got the better of me, openly taunting me. I was consumed by only a single thought — my sister had to go down, no matter the cost. I didn't have a concrete plan yet, just a burning desire to prove her wrong.

That fire needed fuel to be sustained and my stomach was growling. I had been avoiding leaving my room because I didn't want Maya to be able to sneer at me in victory again but the smell of meat frying downstairs was too strong.

Two people were conversing in the kitchen, Maya and Mom. Mom stood in front of the stovetop with two pans and a pot in front of her. She was frying something and the pot released a lot of steam. The exhaust fan was going and her back was turned to me. She turned around when I entered.

"Hey, Danny," she said, beaming with pride. "Dinner's not gonna be done for a while. I'm finally making grandma's recipe for meatballs, and it's really hard."

Maya was looking at me too, but her smile was wicked. Normally, she doesn't wear anything but yoga pants or jeans but today she wore a skirt, a green, pleated mini-skirt, and a t-shirt.

"Harder just means it's better," Maya said, raising an eyebrow at me.

She turned around and put her forearms down on the kitchen island's counter. Her ass pointed right at me. She looked at me over her shoulder, stuck out her tongue, and began shaking her booty back and forth. The skirt was so short I caught a few glimpses of the same pair of red briefs I had seen her put on earlier.

"Anyway, as I was saying," Mom said, juggling the contents of two pans, "Mr. Jenkins then actually told his wife he was wrong. Right there, in front of the entire office."

"What an idiot," Maya said.

"I know. It was so awkward and you could see she wasn't happy."

Without even realizing what I was doing, I moved up behind Maya and put my hand on her ass. She stopped shaking it and looked at me, raising her eyebrow once again. That time, I stuck out my tongue at her.

The idea didn't pop into my conscious mind until after I squeezed her cheek. There was no way she would be calm and detached. I reached under her skirt and lifted it up, squeezing her cheek.

"Everything okay?" Mom asked suddenly, turning around.

Panic surged up inside me and I quickly withdrew my hand.

"Yeah," Maya said. "Danny just wants to know what we're talking about."

"Oh, sorry, dear," Mom said. "I was just telling Maya about the new boss they hired last month. He's been a complete ass. Today he brought his wife to show her around the place."

"Chickenshit," Maya said, quiet enough that I barely heard it over the fume hood.

The rage wiped out the panic in an instant. I barely heard Mom talking about how Mr. Jenkins' wife showed up in an evening gown and full makeup because he told her to dress formal even though the entire office was casual. My hand slithered back under Maya's skirt.

Tugging the briefs aside, I slipped two fingers inside Maya's wet pussy. She didn't react as if it was the most normal thing in the world, occasionally asking leading questions to get Mom to keep talking.

If she was okay with being fingered like that, it would take something more serious to rattle her. There was only one thing I could think of, both because I hoped it would work and because I really wanted to do it. I unzipped my pants and yanked her briefs down to her thighs..

"I actually overheard him telling Petra that his wife's breasts are bigger than hers," Mom said.

"No way."

"Well, it wasn't really direct like that, you know? It was more like he implied it, some dumb joke about her 'assets'."

With Mom still focused on the two pans, I made my move. I held up the skirt with one hand and guided my cock with the other. I pushed inside of her pussy. Maya stiffened but didn't say anything.

Keeping an eye on Mom to make sure she didn't turn around, I began thrusting. Slow, deep, incredible thrusts. There was something about my sister's pussy unlike any other I've experienced.

It was too good. If I kept going, I knew I would pop a load, and Maya wasn't even bothered in the slightest. Quite the opposite, she was bouncing back and forth in rhythm to my thrusts.

"So did anything happen to him?" Maya asked as if I wasn't even in the room.

"I think I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow. HR isn't gonna be happy about it, I know that much. I know of at least three complaints."

Furious, I pulled out and raised my tip by just a little bit. Right on her sphincter. I held my dick in place and pushed in. Both of us took a step forward until Maya's legs pressed against the cabinet.

At last, Maya let out a gasp. She turned her head and looked at me with wide eyes.

The resistance broke and my cock slid halfway into her ass. I kept pushing until it was all the way in the incredibly tight hole.

"Ohhh," Maya moaned.

"What's that, dear?" Mom asked, turning around.

I froze and Maya's head whirled to look at Mom so fast I heard a bone pop. The realization hit me like a freight train that what we were doing was not okay, that my cock shouldn't be in my sister's ass. Mom's eyes narrowed, looking at me with suspicion.

"Did you burn the meat?" Maya asked, wrinkling her nose.

"What? Oh no!" Mom gasped and quickly grabbed the frying pan by the handle to lift it up. "No, I think it's okay."

I don't know if it was all the adrenaline or something else but the moment Mom looked away, I began thrusting as hard and fast as I could. Maya bent lower until she was resting on the countertop. Both her hands gripped the edge, knuckles white.

The inevitable happened and I came hard. My cock twitched, pumping cum up my sister's ass.

Suddenly, I didn't really care about our stupid argument anymore. I took a step back to pull out of her and quickly shoved my penis back in my pants. I just felt... empty. And happy.

Sniffing once, Maya righted herself and pulled up her panties. She rolled her eyes at me..

"I think it's almost done," Mom said, dipping a spoon into the sauce and tasting it. "Kids, will you please set the table?"

"Of course," Maya said in a cheerful tone.

For a moment, I thought that maybe I had won but she wore a smile. I couldn't believe it. What did I have to do to get her to break her composure?

Once again, I was hit by the odd sensation that maybe I imagined everything but the twitching of my penis convinced me it had been real. Maya approached and pushed a stack of plates into my arms.

"Time to make yourself useful," she said. "Maybe you'll get this one right."

***

After being in my room for barely thirty seconds, the door exploded and a very angry Maya stomped in. Throughout dinner, she had been all smiles and compliments about the food with no hint of her anger.

"That was incredibly stupid!" she hissed.

I would have been ecstatic about being right if she hadn't been advancing on me with balled fists. I was more concerned with my personal safety than gloating and backed up.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" she barked.

"I just... you said you were unflappable!"

Like two bullets, her hands connected with my chest. She wasn't particularly heavy but she had a lot of momentum and I stumbled backward, falling flat on my ass. Pain shot up my back but she wasn't done yet.

"We could have been caught!"

Instead of launching another assault on me, she stopped a foot short of me and reached under her skirt. She bent her knees and pushed her panties down. The insides were stained with what could only be my semen.

"What...?" I asked.

Maya knelt down and undid the button on my jeans, yanking them down, boxers and all. My cock was soft, a side-effect of being terrified, but with only a few energetic pumps it started to inflate again.

Without waiting for it to get hard all the way, Maya straddled me. She guided my cock between her legs and plunged down on it.

"I thought for sure she saw," Maya said, sounding a lot less angry.

It was an experience unlike anything before. Maya did everything while I just laid there. She braced herself on my chest, practically jumping up and down on my cock. She rode me faster and harder than I thought possible.

"You fucked me... in the ass... in front of... Mom," she said between gasps of air.

"Sorry," I muttered.

Maya groaned and she closed her eyes. Her head rolled back.

"She saw us! She fucking saw us," Maya rasped. "While you were inside me!"

And then she began shivering. Her legs began to tremble and she had to slow down. Her head dropped forward. I felt her pussy squeezing the entire length of my shaft, over and over. If I wanted to, I could have held on for a little bit longer but I didn't want to. I let go and came along with her.

A long minute later, Maya opened her eyes and there was no trace of anger in her voice. She smiled at me. She actually smiled at me!

"You did good today," she said.

Leaning forward, she kissed me on the lips. Just a brief touching of our lips, barely even a real kiss, but my heart threatened to burst out of my chest.

"But you are a massive idiot," she continued afterward. "We could have been caught."

"I know. I was so mad, I didn't think about the consequences."

"You better start thinking about what you want to do to me."

"Why?"

"Because," Maya said, sitting up and getting off me, "as you may have noticed, I am still unflapped."

"You're not! You were angry just now."

"No, I wasn't," she lied and stood up. "I was perfectly calm, you're the emotional one, not me."

Maya headed for the door, leaving me dumbstruck. What the hell was she doing? Clearly, we just did more than a stupid argument, shouldn't that change things? With one hand on the handle, she turned around and looked at me.

"Now that we both know how fucked up we are, I expect you to try harder next time. Anytime, anywhere. Use me for your dirtiest desire."

And then she was gone again.


rarmons
rarmons
2,438 Followers