A Public Argument Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still wearing that?" I asked.

"Uh-huh. Haven't taken it out, actually. I am unflappable, remember."

"Are you daddy's girl?" I teased her.

"Fuck no," Maya laughed. "Dad can't even look me in the eyes anymore. He'll never forget that his sweet princess is nothing but a stupid, cheating whore."

"I know you're not," I said.

"You know I'm much worse."

We didn't say anything for a while, just rocked to each other's rhythm. It was the first time we really made slow, passionate love. First the kiss and now this. I was enjoying it more and more.

Gliding my hands from her ass up her waist, I pulled up her top and exposed her breasts. I sat up so I could wrap my lips around her nipple. She let out a sigh, grinding quicker. I kissed her other nipples. I kissed my way up her chest and throat, looking for her mouth.

I never made it. One peck on her chin and she grabbed my throat, pushing me back down on the bed.

"No," Maya said.

"Why not?"

"Because we're both fucked in the head, don't you get that? We're freaks. We're disgusting. We're WRONG," she hissed, slightly squeezing my throat.

"I don't think you're disgusting."

"That's because you're an idiot. There's no future for us. No happiness. The sooner we get this out of our system, the better it is for both of us."

"Is that why you want me to humiliate you and treat you like a whore?"

"Yes! Treat me like shit so I can finally hate you."

"Is it working?" I asked.

"No," Maya said and let go of my throat. "I only want you more."

"I really like you, too."

"Maybe you can punch me. Really hard. In the face."

"I'm not gonna punch you."

"You should," she said, sullenly.

Our conversation died down again and Maya focused on my cock again. She was damn good on top and I was at her mercy. I only barely held out long enough for her to cum before I had to climax myself.

"Finally," she groaned and slid off of me.

"Sorry, I could have finished earlier if you wanted."

"Not you. I can finally take this damn plug out of my ass."

Swinging her legs out of bed, Maya scooped up the discarded pajamas with her toes and began to dress. I wanted to ask her to stay, to not leave like that. I wanted to hold her and kiss her.

Was I being stupid? We were brother and sister, she was right about that. What we were doing was wrong. I watched Maya leave and close the door behind her.

My mind was racing and I wasn't looking forward to staying up half the night wondering what our future held. I definitely wasn't going to punch her, no matter how many times she asked. I turned off the bedside lamp.

Suddenly the door opened again and a slim figure squeezed through the gap. Soft steps on the carpet. Maya raised the covers and slipped in. She pulled up the blanket again, covering both of us, and snuggled up next to me. Her breath tickled my shoulder and her fingers idly whisked over my stomach.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" she asked.


12