All Comments on 'A Public Argument Ch. 05'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Perfect ending. Satisfies, yet leaves me wanting a little bit more, as all good endings ought.

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Loved it!!

The ONLY thing I wanna know is if they ever told their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best ending ever

I don't know how to feel this went from porn to romance.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 3 years ago
Amazing

This was a great way to end it, it implies that she's pregnant and I WISH I KNEW FOR SURE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fuck you for Valentine's Interrupted

AirSearch1AirSearch1almost 3 years ago

You can't end this now, we need more. Is she pregnant, will they ever tell their parents? This story is really getting good, please don't end it yet.

kingkolbyxkingkolbyxalmost 3 years ago

I need more. what happens. please do another part

EnzymeThymeEnzymeThymealmost 3 years ago

This is a great story. First series I've ever read all the way through. It's amazing.

Fun fact: The probability of defects from incest is VERY low, almost non-existent, in the first generation. It's when several generations of incest occur that inbreeding defects start to happen, which makes this whole series pretty damn wholesome.

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 2 years ago

Thanks for not ruined it with the suggestion of dad involving. Loved it from the beginning. Would love the Last chapter with all happy with a bunch of kids. LOVE IT.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Wonderful piece of work. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After so many parts, it could have ended better, not in such a rush and unfinished

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Good ending. Parental approval of their relationship would have been a bonus. I saved a paragraph to quote, but I can’t remember if it was this chapter or the last one...

-

"I've bottled up my emotions for so long because I was so afraid if anyone saw, my life would be over. And I still feel like that all the time, even when it's just the two of us, like I have to constantly be on guard to protect my secret."

This reminded me so much of my character Jason Stewart in That Girl Next Door. He never comes right out and says this, but it was exactly the idea that I kept in the back of my mind as I was creating him and the story. In contrast, his sister Jessica is bolder. She doesn't care about her immediate family and best friends finding out about her illicit love for her brother. But she doesn't advertise it either.

-

5/5 for the conclusion. Not my favorite brother/sister story. But it was really good towards the end.

PanSexualRedSoxFanPanSexualRedSoxFanabout 1 year ago

Another great story. 2 for 2. Your writing style is very fluid. It moves right along. I really enjoyed this story. As it was coming to an end I started going for more chapters, not because I thought the story was missing anything. I wanted more because I didn't want this love story to end. Thank you for the pleasure this have me, not sexually, but mentally.....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too many unanswered questions.

Or let’s assume no one who knows their relationship ever arrives and meets any of their friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous