A Public Argument Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bought a beautiful house after the first year, a two-story contemporary building in a planned neighborhood. No HoA and our own garden. Since Kensington itself was fairly small, it was within jogging distance of downtown, even though it was built right on the city limit. Behind it were sprawling fields with a never-ending choice of tracks to run.

Maya was a co-owner of a gym, along with Emma, and worked as a fitness instructor. I put my degree to use and ran the IT department at a local shipping company, which sounded a lot more impressive than it was, considering it consisted of just three people.

"Cum in me, Danny," Maya moaned.

Even now, after so many years, it still felt amazing to fuck my sister. We made a pact to never mention that we are siblings, even when we were alone, and we have never broken it but I can see it in her eyes that she thinks about it, too.

I thrust harder and deeper, working up a sweat until I felt the orgasm rise up. We came together, feeling as close to one another as it was possible to be and still remain two people.

Afterward, we pushed the clothes to the side and collapsed on the wooden bench. We looked at each other in the mirror, completely nude save for our socks and the wedding rings. Maya rested her head on my shoulder and exhaled loudly.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"I really hope so," Maya said, putting a hand on her stomach.

"Don't worry," I said and kissed her on the top of the head. "Together, we can do anything."

"I love you so much it hurts."

"I love you just as much."

Maya snuggled even closer and I put my left arm around her. My hand covered hers, wedding rings touching. We sat like that for several minutes, contemplating the future.

12