A Public Bath

Story Info
Pyrista goes to clean herself off.
6.2k words
4.76
10.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oghma here! This one is a follow-up to "A portable hole", once again requested by the owner of the WoW character. I crammed about as much sex into this one as I could, so I hope you all enjoy it!*

**Disclaimer: Excessive sizes, fantasy elements and over-the-top silliness ahead. All characters depicted within are of 18 years or older**

***

"Um...excuse me?" Pyrista asked, tapping the inn's hostess on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" sighed the woman in frustration. It had been a pretty long and stressful day for her. So many new guests had checked in out of the blue, and it just so happened that her husband had chosen to take a fishing trip with their son that very week. That left only herself to take care of what had to be 20 or 30 patrons, and the workload was piling up rapidly. The Draenei had had the misfortune of trying to get her attention when she was in the middle of carrying room 14's dirty sheets and bedclothes to be washed. "What is it?" she snapped.

"I um... I need to use the baths." Pyrista said softly and timidly, hoping not to anger the hostess. "Where are they?"

"Oh, down the hall towards the back. First door on the right, you can't miss it."

"Thank you." Pyrista said with a grateful bow. With that, she walked off towards the baths. The hostess sighed again, she might have been a little bit too harsh with the poor girl, it wasn't her fault that she was overwhelmed. She did seem like a nice sweet girl, if she saw her again she'd apologize for being so surly. As she carried the bedclothes over to the washing area, a thought suddenly occurred to her. Did she say first door on the left or right? She couldn't remember. Oh well, there were signs labeling the men's and women's baths anyways. Surely the Draenei wasn't in such a hurry that she'd overlook the signs completely, right?

*

"I swear, she was totally into me!" Martin exclaimed. "Just out of nowhere she jumps on me and starts making out!" The two of them were in the inn's outdoor baths, unwinding from a long and hard day. It was a fairly large and spacious set of baths; Big pools of magically heated water, fine clean tiled floors leading up to said pools, and a collection of carefully manicured trees and other plant life surrounding the area giving it a natural outdoorsy feel. The sun was already setting at this time of year, bathing the sky in an orangey purple light.

"Sure she did..." said Maiirn sarcastically as he leaned back, just enjoying the hot soak. "And lemme guess; you were so good you made her cum with just a kiss?"

"Well actually..." Martin replied, his smile growing wider. "I think she did! She was just squirming and moaning, and I think she squirted all over my pants"

"You sure that wasn't just you creaming yourself?" Maiirn teased.

"Hey fuck you man, you weren't there."

"If you say so... so, what happened after that?" asked Maiirn.

"You know I don't really know." Martin shrugged. "All of the sudden she just...stopped and then ran off before I could even get her name." he sighed. "It's a damn shame too."

"Maybe for you." Maiirn quipped, pointing down towards Martin's nether regions. "But I think she'd be grateful it only went as far as it did, what with the monster you've got down there." Instinctively Martin looked downward at what Maiirn was pointing at. He'd always been very well hung, even back when he was human, he stood at a proud 13 inches, and the curse had been extremely kind to him. Long and pink, it drooped down to his knees despite being flaccid. Although it tapered at the tip, much like a wolf's cock was prone to doing, his tremendous girth still made the head thicker than his forearm. As he wasn't hard yet, his knot was retracted at the moment. But resting beneath where it would be hung two monstrous virile orbs, each one easily the size of a human's fist. "You'd probably destroy the poor thing if you tried to go inside her."

"Oh trust me, I know how to be gentle when I need to be." Martin scoffed, waving his hand dismissively at the comment. "What about you?" he continued, pointing at Maiirn's own twin members. "You've gotta be almost as long as me and you got two of them!"

"Almost?" Laughed Maiirn with a roll of his eyes. "Whatever you say buddy. But yes..." he continued, shifting a little bit in his seat to better let them hang. "I do have that problem. Luckily for me though, I found myself a brand-new toy that can really take a pounding!"

"Oh yeah? Where'd you get it?"

"At that store run by that Goblin, what's his name..."

"Goddo?"

"Yes, him. Anyways; It's immensely stretchy, doesn't tear at all even if I use both at the same time, and even cleans itself when I'm done!"

"Oh really now?" Martin queried. "Do you ah...think he has any more of them?"

"You'd have to ask. Funny thing though..."

"What?"

"It has the ability to change what race I'm simulating, and as it happens it was on Draenei when I tried it out earlier..." Maiirn said ponderously.

"Huh, that's a funny coincidence."

"Yep."

*

Pyrista stepped quietly into the changing rooms, eager to get herself out of these clothes. Public baths weren't something she indulged in all that much, not a whole lot of inns had them after all, but something about the idea just seemed...strangely appealing to her. Letting her guard down and exposing herself to complete strangers like this was enticing to say the least. True, it would only be other women seeing her like this, but still. Besides, Pyrista didn't know if she could handle a full bath house of rough, naked, sweaty men staring at her, their hard cocks glistening in the night air just ready to penetrate her... Pyrista then shook her head rapidly, as if trying to shake these thoughts completely from her mind. No, she mustn't think like that. It was bad enough that she orgasmed several times in the middle of the street while making out with a Worgen she had only just met; The nagging twinges of embarrassment were already eating her up something fierce. But to go straight to an outdoor orgy like that? Pyrista felt she might just die from shame.

As soon as she felt that she had properly purged these thoughts from her mind, Pyrista began to strip slowly and methodically. Reaching around her back, she unclasped her top and gently removed it, breathing a sigh of relief when her breasts were finally out of confinement. Already her nipples were stiff from the chill, though it may have been partially due to her residual arousal. After lingering for just a moment, Pyrista gripped the sides of her bottoms and pulled them off. She shivered a little bit when the pants and underwear came off, the residual moisture quickly evaporating in the cold air. It did feel pretty nice, but she wasn't here to relish that sensation, she was here to get clean. With that, Pyrista collected the garments, folded them up, and placed them into the basket provided. Once everything had been put away, she gathered up a nearby towel and made her way towards the curtains. Regardless of whatever just happened to her, Pyrista was sure that she'd feel all better when she got in the water. As soon as she stepped through the curtain however, she was greeted by a truly surprising sight.

"Whoa! What the- "exclaimed Maiirn as he saw the far slimmer and curvier figure enter into the baths. Pyrista's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened equally so in a loud scream. Out of instinct her hands shot across her body, covering up her nipples and mound in a somewhat vain attempt to preserve some sense of modesty.

"W-what are you doing here?!" she squealed in embarrassment.

"This is the men's bath!" Maiirn answered. "What are YOU doing here?"

"O-oh! I'm sorry!" Pyrista frantically apologized. She must have made a wrong turn somewhere. "I-I'll just- "

"You!" Martin shouted excitedly. He thought he recognized her; it was the Draenei girl from before! "I was wondering where you'd gotten to!" he continued as he stepped out of the bath and walked over to her. "Didn't catch your name earlier." Pyrista froze on the spot. She should have scrambled back to the changing rooms, but something was keeping her rooted right where she was. Though she hadn't been able to get a good look at his face earlier, she definitely recognized the voice.

"P-Pyrista" she stammered, looking down at the ground, too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

"Pyrista...what a lovely name." Martin said, now within arm's reach. "I don't think you made a mistake... I think you came here on purpose, didn't you?" he continued with a sly grin. His right hand was now cradling Pyrista's face, and drew her gaze up to meet his. She wasn't providing any resistance.

"No...it was...it was an accident, I swear." She insisted.

"Liar... you jumped me remember?" Martin chuckled softly, wrapping his other hand around her waist and cupping her backside. "You were the one who kissed me first, and I do believe it was your tongue in my mouth..." Pyrista blushed a deep violet. Why wasn't she moving away? Her stomach was tied up in knots, and yet it wasn't the same sensation as fear. She was definitely nervous, and yet somehow...excited? "Admit it little one; You want me." Pyrista wasn't about to lie to herself, she was feeling something for this Worgen. Could he be right? "It's why you jumped me, and why you came over here to see me." He continued. Pyrista wanted to protest, and yet the words couldn't make their way to her mouth. "Say it... come on..."

"...I want you." She whispered softly.

"What was that?"

"I want you..." she repeated, just a hair louder but it was enough for Martin to hear.

"Good girl." He growled. With that, he drew her in for another deep kiss. Their lips mashed together aggressively, subtlety and tenderness were both thrown out the window in favor of primal passion. Martin's tongue slid past Pyrista's delicate lips and into her mouth, catching her completely off guard. As expected from someone as large as he was, his tongue was proportionately huge; it filled Pyrista's mouth completely, crushing and dominating her own completely in the lewd grapple. His hands clutched Pyrista close to him, her breasts squishing softly against his powerful furry pectorals. Pyrista moaned a little bit into the kiss, shockwaves of pleasure flowed through her as her nipples rubbed against his fur. Already her juices were starting to flow steadily, pooling rapidly on the cool tiled floor. At first, she did nothing, frozen in place by her hesitance and timidness, but soon enough she began to return the kiss back at him, her delicate lips and dainty tongue dancing erotically with his. Eventually though, they had to part for air. Pyrista barely managed to get a single breath before being swept off her feet and into Martin's arms.

"W-what are you- "

"Shhh... just relax." Martin interrupted, placing a finger to her lips. "Just moving you someplace a little more comfortable." Pyrista blushed deeply, much more than she had when they were kissing. Something about being held like this made her feel...safe, secure in the arms of this Worgen. It would almost be romantic if things weren't escalating so rapidly. But was that such a bad thing? Pyrista had to admit to herself that deep down, she did want this badly. Though she could easily have claimed that she kissed him earlier only due to some kind of orgasm induced delirium, she knew she wouldn't have done it if she wasn't really attracted to him. Big, strong warrior men like him were just her type... she just wished it wasn't out here in the open where the Tauren could see her. Martin carried her over to the pool of hot water, and gently lowered her into it. Pyrista cooed softly as the warmth of the water enveloped her completely, submerging her up to her shoulders. Martin stepped in right behind her, letting out a sigh as he too felt the heat wash over him. "Now come here..." he said as he dragged Pyrista over to him, placing her on his lap.

"Oh wow..." Pyrista gasped as she felt him between her legs. Martin's cock was slowly but surely rising to life, its formidable length and girth causing her eyes to grow wide and her mouth to slack. It didn't take too long for him to reach full size, his erection resting proudly on her back. The shaft had to be about two feet long, give or take a couple millimeters here and there. Its usual pink color had turned into an angry red, the veins pulsing with blood to keep such a monster erect. But the most intimidating feature by far was the knot; though his girth was nothing to sneeze at, just eyeballing it Pyrista figured he had to be about 5 inches wide, the knot easily dwarfed that. The big round orb of his knot rested comfortably at the bottom of his shaft, like some kind of lewd red crystal ball. There were men who were smaller in length than the thickness-no, diameter of this organ. "I-I..." Pyrista stammered, gulping audibly as she examined the beast thoroughly. "I don't think that's going to fit..."

"Oh, don't worry!" laughed Martin, drawing her gaze towards his own once more. "Your body's stretchier than you might think. Besides, it's just a cock."

"M-more like a tree trunk..." Pyrista whispered, secretly hoping that he wouldn't hear her.

"Well if you're worried..." he soothed, helping her off and standing up so that his cock was at eye level with her. "Maybe you could help lube it up?" it was obvious what he was alluding to. Again, Pyrista gulped so loudly even Maiirn could hear it. Martin's cock already looked imposing beforehand, but now that she was face to face with it? Her earlier description of a "tree trunk" now seemed more apt than ever before. She just stared at it wide-eyed for a few moments, trying her best to process how to approach such a monumental task.

With a deep breath, Pyrista leaned forward, planting a delicate kiss on the tip of his cock. Immediately, her senses of taste and smell were overrun by his sheer virility. Salty and musky, and yet... not unpleasant in a way. Pyrista could practically taste the potency in the air, it felt almost strong enough to knock her up with the scent alone. Instinctively, she shuddered, her pussy twitching automatically in response. If her lower half wasn't submerged in water, she would have noticed another spurt of juices flow out of her in an attempt to prepare herself to take this monster. When she had recovered, Pyrista planted another kiss on the shaft, this time a little harder and lower along it than before. Bit by bit, she kissed downward along the shaft, timidly at first but growing bolder with each smooch. After maneuvering her way around his knot, Pyrista found herself face to face with the fist sized orbs hanging proudly beneath him. Without a second thought, she carefully took Martin's left nut into her mouth. It was a difficult task; her petite little mouth could not possibly hope to fully engulf the ball without getting her teeth into it. So she satisfied herself with a large section of the surface, gently licking and sucking as best she could. Through her affectionate suckling, Pyrista felt a distinct pulsing in the massive gonad. There had to be a tremendous load brewing within. Idly, she wondered just how much it would be when he finally did cum.

Maiirn watched intently without saying a word. His hands were now stroking his twin shafts rapidly, moving up and down in a total blur. Soft groans erupted from his lips, drowned out completely by the loud wet sounds of the blowjob about 10 feet away from him. Today had turned out to be quite a day for him; not only did he stumble onto a toy that actually fit him, but now he was getting a front row seat to a live sex show for free! Of course, he really wasn't planning on just watching. With any luck, he'd be able to join them soon enough.

After a few moments of sucking, Pyrista broke away from the ball and began to kiss her way back up to the tip. When she finally reached it, she opened her mouth and gave the head a lick. A spurt of precum had already emerged from the tip, quickly gathered up by her tongue to disappear down her throat. Pyrista cooed a little at the rich savory taste of his pre, before leaning forward and engulfing the head in her mouth. Her jaw ached with overfullness, but still Pyrista pushed forward. Slowly at first, she bobbed her head up and down, slathering the shaft with saliva and pushing herself a little further down each time. *Gluck* *Gluck* *Gluck* the wet smacking noises rang through the night air in a lewd rhythm as Pyrista moved deeper, leaving behind a shining trail of saliva in her wake.

"Fuuuuuck" moaned Martin, reaching down to stroke Pyrista's hair. The light contact was enough to cause her eyes to open wide and look up at him. They bore an expression of bewilderment, as if she was wondering if she was doing something wrong. Martin quickly picked up on this, and cracked a reassuring smile down at her. "You're doing great pet... I dunno where you learned to suck cock like that, but keep at it!" Pyrista blushed deeply, her cheeks turning a deep violet. A low mumble could be heard, as if she were trying to say "thank you" through a mouthful of hot dick. "I knew you were something special from the moment I saw you..." Martin continued in a low whisper. "Most girls find me intimidating, and wouldn't even give me the time of day. But not you pet, no... you sought me out, didn't you?" Pyrista would have normally recoiled in embarrassment, though she was still blushing she wasn't feeling any shame. No, if there was one word she could affix to her current emotion it would be...pride? Yes, that was it; She was happy she was pleasing him so much, proud of herself for garnering this Worgen's approval. A strange air passed over the baths, lewd and erotic yet somehow sweet and tender. One could almost mistake it for a romantic moment if she wasn't blowing him.

"No, it's fine, just pretend I'm not here." Maiirn said gruffly. His scoff snapped Martin back down to earth. While it was probably meant in jest, he really had forgotten that the Tauren was there. As much as he would have loved to keep this little moment going, Martin wasn't one to leave his friends hanging like that.

"Oh, sorry man." Laughed Martin, pulling Pyrista off with an audible *pop*. "Why don't you come over here and join us? I don't think she'll mind." Once again, Pyrista found herself unable to voice any protest. Whether it was out of fear of disappointing her partner or lust for a fantasy she had struggled to bury, she really couldn't say.

"Thought you'd never ask." Maiirn said, standing up and walking over to them with both his cocks in hand. Only now was Pyrista able to turn her head and get a good look at the Tauren, letting out another loud gasp at what she saw. The twin bull cocks bounced erotically in the night air, fully erect and pulsing with blood. Individually, he looked to be just a tad shorter than Martin individually, though a fair bit girthier and less tapered. But the fact that he had two was what frightened Pyrista the most, taking just one of those would be a monumental task in of itself, but both at the same time? She wondered just what kind of situation she had gotten herself into. Before she could really dwell on it, Martin had taken her by the hand and spun her around, so that she was facing the approaching Tauren while her ass was presented for his pleasure. It didn't take much thinking to realize what was about to happen.

"W-wait..." Pyrista stammered, looking back nervously at Martin. "P-please be gentle?" she asked. Martin paused for a moment, before letting loose a wide, primal smile.

"Sure thing, I'll be gentle..." He reassured. "At first." He muttered under his breath before pushing forward, spearing Pyrista on his cock.

"AH!" she squealed aloud in surprise, feeling her body open up. Even with the warmup, several orgasms earlier and the leftover fluids still inside her Pyrista wasn't quite prepared for such a beast. Her pussy stretched tightly around the monstrous wolf cock, seemingly ready to snap at any moment. Every nerve within her sparked to life, shooting through her body in waves of pleasure. For the second time today, Pyrista found her rational thought processes utterly destroyed in a blissful tsunami, and Martin hadn't even gone all that deep just yet. Her legs wobbled and her voice warbled as she rode out the first orgasm, intense and powerful yet merely a prelude to what was about to come.

12