A Public Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh!" Exclaimed Martin as he pistoned his hips back and forth, sinking a little bit more of his length in and out of her on each stroke. "Don't be so loud, do you want to draw everyone in town out here?" he said, half teasing but still with a hint of urgency. His pleas fell on deaf ears though, Pyrista was far too gone to comment.

"I don't think she can hear you." Maiirn said as he positioned himself in front of the writhing Draenei. Sure enough, she didn't even notice he had approached, despite the fact that his cocks were now staring her right in the face.

"Shit, I think you're right." Martin grunted, though he wasn't about to let that stop his hips. "Think you can keep her mouth occupied while I'm down here?"

"Gladly." With that, Maiirn shoved his bottom cock into Pyrista's wide open mouth. The sudden intrusion was enough to shock her out of her trance. Maiirn used no grace at all, just pure brute force as he shoved his way deep into her throat, causing it to bulge obscenely. Pyrista grunted loudly, even though it was muffled by the massive cock in her mouth. Meanwhile the other one loomed menacingly over her face, blocking her vision and overwhelming her senses with its potent musk. It took her a minute to gather herself before she started to suck him off properly, her inhibitions rapidly fading away. While her mouth bloated with overfullness, she did her best to lick and suck whatever she could. Slowly but surely, she became more and more comfortable with it, but it wasn't quite enough for Maiirn. "Come on..." he growled, taking one of her hands in his own. "You've got a free hand, don't you?" he continued as he led her to his other cock. Pyrista hesitated for a moment, mostly out of trepidation, but it was clear what he wanted her to do, and she didn't want to disappoint him. Gently, she gripped his cock, noticing that her dainty little fingers couldn't come close to wrapping all the way around his girth. Still, she squeezed as much as she could and slowly moved her hand up and down. It would have been a pretty monumental task under normal circumstances, having to suck and jack off two massive cocks at the same time. But with another monster pushing its way through her pussy? The term "herculean" wouldn't even begin to describe it. She didn't have long to think about it before Martin shoved another few inches into her, triggering a powerful climax.

*MMMMMPTH! * Pyrista moaned through her mouthful, her eyes rolling back into her head while her eyelids fluttered rapidly. Her entire body shook with the impact going down deep in her core, sheer pleasure just exploding outward all through her body. Somehow, she was still able to keep jerking the other cock, the lewd act seemed to now be embedded in her automatic motor functions. On and on the orgasm dragged with no end in sight. But eventually all things must fade, and after a good while Pyrista finally felt the sweet relief of the climax receding. As she came back down to Azeroth, she noticed a strange movement in the corner of her vision, some kind of blue blur she couldn't identify. Her eyes shot wide open when she directed her gaze downward to see just what it was; While she had been preoccupied with her mind-shattering orgasm, Martin had not ceased plowing more of his length into her, right now he had managed to sink about ¾'s of his tremendous cock into her tight snatch. Indeed, he had gone so deep that her stomach was now bulging outward, demonstrating to the world just how far he'd made it. How was this possible? All logic (or at least as much as she could muster up given her current condition) indicated that this should be impossible, and yet here she was taking it without much trouble. Oh, there was a little bit of pain to be sure, yet it wasn't the sheer agony of being ripped in two that she would have expected. This was more like... the pain of having eaten too much cake or the pain of a good workout, and all of it was concentrated on her most sensitive area while it spasmed in delightful bliss. Was this what people meant by "it hurt so good"?

"H-how is it...?" Pyrista asked in bewilderment, spitting out Maiirn's cock. It didn't remain untouched for very long though, as she quickly gripped it with the other hand and began jerking it just like the other one. "How is it fitting?"

"Just a little bit of magic babe." Martin replied with a loud laugh. On cue, he raised a finger and placed his hand just within her field of vision. Sure enough, a bright blue light was emanating from his fingertip, the steam from the hot water showing off a luminescent trail leading directly to her abdomen. "Sort of a trick I picked up along the way, can't have my partner dying on me from a good dicking." Pyrista just stared awestruck, she didn't even hear the Tauren in front of her let out an impressed whistle.

"Whoa... That's pretty impressive." He grunted as he took his bottom cock out of Pyrista's grip and pushed it back into her mouth, snapping her out of her awe induced trance and getting her back to sucking him off. "Do you think you could teach me that sometime?"

"Sure buddy. But right now, I got more important things to worry about." Growled Martin as he gripped Pyrista's hips. He'd kept his promise and had taken things slow and gentle, but that wasn't going to be enough for him anymore. Right now what he wanted most was to unleash his inner beast, and allow him to give her the primal fucking he knew she wanted to. Gritting his teeth, Martin plowed his hips forward at maximum force, getting all but the very last of himself inside her. Before she even knew what had happened, Martin had already pulled his hips back and the Draenei upward until just the very tip of him was inside, only to return back inside just as quickly. Not wanting to be outdone, Maiirn pushed his cock further into Pyrista's throat, also stopping just short of his entire length before pulling back and pistoning into her again. His other one snapped free from her grip, stretching across her back and splattering it with copious pre.

Pyrista moaned, gagged and sputtered, she likely would be screaming her lungs out right now if she wasn't so preoccupied. The two studs were just plowing away rapidly and roughly, drowning her in unimaginable bliss. Orgasms were striking her so hard and fast they just seemed to blend together. Through the haze, Pyrista barely managed to form scattered thoughts every now and then, little flashes of consciousness through the storm. She felt utterly skewered on them, so full completely she could swear they were somehow meeting in the middle. With what little control over her body she had left, Pyrista closed her eyes and let herself go. Whatever happened after that was just a complete blur of ecstasy.

"Ugh uh uh uh!!" Martin grunted loudly, sawing his hips back and forth as rapidly as he could. Sparks were shooting all throughout his loins, his balls twitching and churning powerfully. It wouldn't be much longer before he came, he just had to time it just right. Finally, he felt he could no longer hold it back, and plunged the last of his cock into Pyrista, knotting himself in her at last. Perhaps normally it would have hurt her something fierce, but right now she was far too lost to care. "Ah ah ah ah AHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" he howled to the heavens as he began to fire off. Through some kind of lewd coincidence, Maiirn also felt the incoming climax approaching and so he too pushed the last of himself into the Draenei.

"Uuurgh!!" Maiirn grunted loudly, erupting powerfully into the Draeinei's throat while his other cock shot wildly into the air, coating the landscape around them in white. Pint of pint of thick, creamy jizz just poured into Pyrista's orifices. Tauren above, Worgen below. Liquid warmth flowed through her body, triggering one last orgasm as it did, the warm and gently climax one only got from being seeded. Her throat bulged noticeably each time Maiirn let loose another shot, while her stomach began to inflate from the sheer size of Martin's load. Finally, both the studs' loads quieted down and they all collapsed into a hot, panting sweaty mess. It took them a few minutes before someone finally had the strength to speak up.

"Ooof. That was a good load..." Martin groaned with a loud sigh of relief.

"Done already?" Maiirn said flatly. There was no hint of malice in his voice, but it was pretty clear to Martin that he meant it in jest.

"Are you kidding?" he said with a laugh, pulling himself out of Pyrista with a little difficulty. She let out a soft muffled moan when he had exited, one which fell on deaf ears. "Just a little winded, I doubt any man wouldn't be after being inside such a pussy."

"Sounds like an excuse." Maiirn said with a shrug.

"Do you wanna test that?" Martin challenged with a raised eyebrow. Maiirn paused for a moment before it finally came to him what he meant; a wide smile formed on his face when the realization finally hit him.

"Alright, I'll take you up on that." He replied as the two men rearranged themselves. Pyrista looked up at them in confusion, slowly realizing what was about to happen to her. She was already feeling fatigued, and knew that once the post-orgasmic high wore off she would be incredibly sore. A nagging voice in the back of her head told her to get out of there, to quit while she was ahead and spare herself from being "used up" any worse than she already had been. But Pyrista decided to ignore that voice, and with what little strength she had, she opened her mouth wide and stuck her ass in the air to better present herself to the two of them. Though she knew she'd regret it tomorrow, she'd regret denying herself this mind-breaking pleasure for the rest of her life.

*

The bath house was now a deafening symphony of grunts, moans, splashing and wet smacking sounds. Neither Maiirn nor Martin was showing any mercy to Pyrista, just plowing away like stallions in rut against her poor delicate frame, and she was loving every second of it. There was no longer any sense of separation between her eye-fluttering, toe-curling orgasms. Indeed, it would be inaccurate to use the plural anymore, it was just one big long climax that dragged on and on.

Maiirn pistoned back and forth aggressively, one cock in her pussy and the other in her ass. It seemed that Martin's little spell extended to both holes, as she was taking him with just the right amount of resistance. The Worgen had not been exaggerating in the slightest, her pussy really was exceptionally tight and wet, a perfect sheathe for his cock. Yet there was something...familiar about it that he couldn't quite put his finger on, as if he'd experienced her somewhere before. That really shouldn't be, this girl was the first Draenei he had ever been with, unless one counts that onahole he just bought. Well, it was another odd coincidence that he really wasn't in the mood to ponder. With that, he gritted his teeth and increased his pace to maximum, eager to bust a nut deep inside the little blue slut.

Martin quickly picked up on Maiirn's now increased speed, and not to be outdone pistoned his hips faster and harder in an attempt to match his friend's. His massive balls swung back and forth like a lewd pendulum, frequently swinging upward to smack against Pyrista's chin. If she wasn't so far gone, that might have caused her discomfort, but the rush felt by both of them left them completely unable to feel any pain (at least for the moment).

No one knew how long this aggressive three-way dragged on for, time just really didn't have any meaning under the circumstances. The only indication that any time had passed was the impending ejaculations brewing in the two men. All of the sudden, both Martin and Maiirn realized they were about to blow. One last time, they hilted themselves within Pyrista to better prepare themselves for what was about to happen.

"I'm CUMMING!!" howled Martin.

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAHHH!" grunted Maiirn. Both studs erupted explosively within Pyrista, flooding her insides through every orifice. Despite their earlier loads, both studs seemed just as potent as they had been before. So much cum poured into her one had to wonder why it wasn't shooting out of her ears. Pyrista swallowed as best she could, barely getting a chance to taste the delicious wolf cream now joining the Tauren seed within her. After about a minute, both of their loads began to subside, eventually fading into one last trickle from each cock.

Martin quickly pulled off, giving Pyrista a chance to take in a loud gasp. The steamy air felt so good on her lungs and thoroughly abused throat. Though she didn't look down, Pyrista could tell that her stomach had now swollen up like a balloon. She felt absolutely bloated, so completely stuffed she would burst any moment. Yet right now she couldn't be happier. Exhausted, she collapsed into the open arms of Martin, too weak to support her own weight. She would have happily remained there in the afterglow if it weren't for a sudden noise.

"What in the hells?!" the shrill surprised voice snapped everyone out of their trance. Turning their attention to the entrance, the trio spotted a very surprised landlady with a pile of towels unceremoniously dumped at her feet, clearly dropped out of her shock. "What the fuck are you doing?!!" she yelled, running over to the pool.

"OHMIGOSH!! I'MSOSORRY!!" Pyrista squealed, a sudden surge of adrenalin gave her the strength to stand and make a mad dash for the exit, blushing like she never had before. She barely managed to grab her clothes and get through the changing room before the high wore off and she stumbled to the ground, her legs utterly unable to move. Luckily for her, the hostess was keener on yelling at the two men for creating such a big mess, giving her a few minutes to drag herself to her feet and wobble bow-legged away.

*

Pyrista slammed the door shut, staggered to the bed and collapsed onto it. Oh light, what had she done? The landlady had seen her having sex! How could she possibly face her now? She had to get out of here as soon as she could, before she faced her full wrath. When she finally had the ability to sit up, Pyrista reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her coin purse. Carefully, she counted up 50 gold coins, and placed them back down on it. That should cover everything.

With that taken care of, she wiggled back into her clothes. Though they were still pretty dirty and sticky, she didn't have any other option right now, and she wasn't about to run through the streets looking for a new inn naked. Gingerly, she staggered back to her feet, and almost immediately regretted it; her legs barely seemed to function, all wobbly and sore from before. Already, she felt the incoming soreness beginning to form from her well-fucked holes, it wouldn't be too long before it became unbearable. It seemed she needed to get a quick massage before anything else. Now where was she going to find one at this time of night?

12