A Public Slut

Story Info
I let them all use me.
3.3k words
4.17
33.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
378 Followers

OK, this was going to be my biggest adventure yet, if I had the guts to actually do it. I had tried many things at Bush River. I had sucked cock in the movie booths. I had taken my girlfriend to let her get gangbanged. I had gotten gangbanged by a group of men while she watched. I had cross-dressed and allowed men to do many things to me.

But I had never gone in implicitly dressed to show I was anyone's for anything. Today was that day

I put on a pair of black crotchless and assless tights with no underwear letting my little dick swing free. I put on a cute little a frame skirt barely long enough to cover my cock and my bare ass. I covered my 40DD breastplate with a top that draped down the middle, allowing free and easy access to my tits. My wig was a short black bob cut wig with bangs that neatly fell just below my eyelashes, framing my face. I put on a pair of black wedge heel ankle booties. Today, I also did my makeup.

Then I put on a choker collar, black leather that said in large studs CUM SLUT. I draped the chains of pearls between my breasts and put in matching pearl earrings. Finally, I finished my ensemble off with a pair of wrist cuffs, black leather with a silver hoop on each and in my purse was a short strap with a hook on each end to cuff my wrists together.

I had already opened my ass up with a really large toy that ended up at 3.7 inches in diameter and I buried it in my ass. I wanted to prolapse so bad, but had not been able to as of yet.

Bush River adult book store opened at 9 but there were always few people there before 10 or 11. I wanted to get there before the crowd but not spend much time by myself because I was afraid I would chicken out.

I was ready. I looked out my front door to see if any neighbors were out. This stuff had been going on for a couple of years and so far I had managed to not get caught. One close shave: my neighbor's daughter came out to walk their dog before she left for class at the local college one day. She saw me as I backed out, briefly, and waved.

I waved back and never heard more of it. If she recognized me, she never let on. I think she thought I was my wife.

So, I had a plan. I had two goals. First, conversation. I was going to talk like a slut. I wanted to be completely out there with no reservations. If a guy asked what I was doing there, I was going to say I want to suck cock and get fucked. Tell them I am a slut. Second, I wanted to act on that. I wanted to be a complete bitch for anyone what wanted me.

I glanced out through the frosted glass in the front door, saw no one and boldly opened the door. Twenty feet to go to my car, but across the street was an old lady named Joyce who kind of was just always out working on her yard.

She looked up and waved. Not knowing what else to do, I nonchalantly waved back, hurried to my car and got in. I pressed the button to start the engine and backed out. I didn't see anyone else out in the neighborhood.

I was on my way.

I made my usual stops. When dressed as Jamie, I always stopped at Dunkin for coffee. I stopped there as Jim all the time and I know they knew it was me. It made me smile that I was sure they were talking about me every time I left the drive through.

I love driving with my breasts on. My breasts are large, and rest against the inside of my upper arms and I feel them pressing whenever I have to turn the steering wheel.

"Large coffee with cream" I said to the speaker at the drive through.

"3.15" she replied.

I drove to the window and was greeted by the girl who always was there when I went through.

"3.15" she said when I got to the window. She recognized me.

"Hi, how are you doing?" I asked her.

"Good." She said, attempting not to stare while making normal conversation, "What ya up to?"

My first chance to be a public slut. I couldn't cave already. Before I could change my mind, I blurted out

"I am headed out to be a slut." I said with a wry smile.

"Good luck" said smiled back handing me my coffee.

The rest of the drive to Buh River was disappointing. There was no drama. No one seemed to notice me

Even though I made and held eye contact with as many people as I could. But the longer it took, the more I thought about the cock that I wanted.

I arrived at Bush River, ad it was pretty full, the parking lot filled with various vehicles from newer Mercedes to a rusty, run down Mazda. I had to park in the back of the lost and start the walk across the terribly uneven dirt parking lot in my heels.

It was a terrible walk. I was barely able to keep my balance, but I made it.

Immediately upon entering the lobby, I felt safe. Nothing was going to happen to me in here that I didn't want to happen and nobody was going to harass me like they might in public elsewhere so I stood a little taller, thrust my chest out a little more and walked with a bit more purpose and attitude.

I walked up to the counter and asked for two bottles of Rush and admission to the theater. He took my 37 dollars giving me three in change and stamped the back of my hand. I pranced to the entrance to the theater, making sure my boobs bounced as much as I could as I went.

An older black man held the door for me and I brushed against him lightly as I went by and said in my best girl voice "Thank you". As he came through behind me, I slowed down a bit, letting him run into me from the rear and wiggling my ass against him as he bumped into me.

He didn't recoil, so I reached behind me and gave the bulge in his pants a simple stroke as I walked away from him.

I love black men. All black men. I would like to say I crave big black cocks, and I do, but I really love any black man's cock. I just like a certain size best. I want to deep throat it balls deep, but I want it to take some effort.

There is one guy I look for every time I am there. He has a perfect cock for me. I cannot deep throat it at first, but with effort, I can eventually get it down. Then, I keep working it until he can roughly fuck my throat. That's when it gets to be fun.

Plus, he gets a little rougher and a little more demanding every time.

The Bush River theater is laid out with a central hallway with two doorless entryways on either side. The two on the left play gay movies while the two on the right play hetero based movies. There are usually guys walking around in the hallway going from theater to theater seeing which has the best action and, barring that, the most interesting film.

As expected, from the packed parking lot, it was busy inn here too. There was at least a dozen guys in the hall, some checking the various theaters while others just stood in the doorways observing either the movie or the action.

I went to the first door on the right and said "Excuse me" while shimmying between the group of guys, touching as many of the as I could. I felt hands touch my back and my ass and I made sure to slow down to allow the contact.

There was a guy in the back corner who was giving a blowjob to another man while a couple of guys stood watching stroking their cocks. I went to the front row, center seat on the sofa and sat, crossing my legs.

The screen was filled with a huge titted white actress sucking a huge black cock. She was paying special attention to his asshole and I was hooked.

I immediately began to rub my knob of a penis like I was rubbing a clit through my dress, hoping someone was watching.

An older white guy sat next to me and whispered "Do you mind if I touch them" as his hand hovered near my large fake breasts.

I leaned right into his ear and whispered "Anything you want" with a sly smile as his hand darted to massage my large breasts. I let him play with them for just a moment before I reached down to stroke his cock through his pants. I immediately noticed another man moving to stand in front of me crowding my field of view with his crotch.

I immediately placed my other hand over his cock and started to massage it, which prompted him to pull it out. He was probably in his late 50's and overweight and his cock was small and semi-lifeless with a large tuft of hair over it.

When his head went for the back of my head, I let go of his cock and pushed his hand to make him move my head aggressively. He took the hint immediately and shoved his soft cock in my mouth and forced me down on it.

I began to massage and suck it with my lips and it began to spring to life. I felt it touching the back of my throat and I pressed harder, allowing it to force its way into my throat, but it stopped there. That was as big as it got, so I let him fuck my face and I only pulled off for necessary breaths.

He slowly shoved his cock into my throat over and over, slowly in, pause, slowly out and right back in while holding the sides of my head and turning me to get a little added sensation. It was exactly what I wanted, and all while I was stroking another man's cock.

The man whose cock I was playing with let his hand wander down to my legs, where he traced my thighs up to my skirt and lifter it revealing my small, limp cock. He pulled the skirt up, completely exposing me as he began to fondle my balls.

Then he leaned over and took my cock in his warm mouth. I felt the rough stubble of his facial hair as he took me in and the warm moistness of his mouth as he began to aggressively attack. I felt it start to grow, which shocked me because I had not had an erection in months, but here it was. Not a hard firm one, but definitely coming around, so I pumped into his mouth.

It felt so good to have a mouth around my cock. My wife had never believed in oral sex. She thought it was somehow too perverse, so she had only tried it once in our 38 years of marriage.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw another guy, maybe 35-year-old black man, work his way between my legs and drop to his knees. I don't know if I felt it or sensed it, but he took his cock out and soon it was pressing my asshole. I pulled my head off the cock and spit into my hand and lubed my ass and the head of his cock before opening back up for the cock.

I felt him plunge into my waiting ass as I took the cock dep into my mouth again. The guy was still working my head on his cock as the black guy just started to fuck my ass hard and fast. My ever-hardening cock was being jammed into that guys throat as well.

I felt his cock pulse in my mouth and tasted the warm sperm, which I immediately swallowed as he pulled out, quickly tucking his cock back into his pants.

"Thank you" he said as he leaned down to kiss me.

I split my lips and let my tongue touch his lips and kissed him.

"Anytime" I said to him, meaning every word.

There were other guys watching, some with their cocks out but no stepped up to take his place. I looked from face to face, trying to encourage them, and finally when I made eye contact and opened my mouth, It was my guy.

Mr. perfect cock was there, and he was getting ready to fuck my mouth hard and deep. But it would take a few minutes to get there.

He grabbed my head and pressed his cock firmly to the back of my throat and held it there until I felt like I was going to gag. Then he pushed just a little harder before pulling me off. He let me catch my breath and pressed me again. It took four or five thrusts before he was able to get it in to the balls, but then he held it there and just pumped me an inch or so, finally burying his balls on my chin.

Then he pulled me off and repeated until I could take him deep over and over. He Pumped me merciless until I had to breath, then he would pull me off for a quick breath, then fuck my throat again. He did until I felt him ready to cum, then he pulled me off, and let someone else in.

The next guy was fatter and longer and I couldn't deep throat him. I tried. But I let him fuck me as deep as he wanted anyway and it was then that I had my first load of cum in my ass. It was magnificent, and as soon as he came, he grabbed my ankles and hoisted them in the air, opening my ass up for anyone else.

I took the cock out of my mouth and licked down the shaft until I reached the balls. I started to suck on the in earnest until he suddenly pulled off me and turned around, exposing his ass to me. He backed up until his asshole was an inch or so from my mouth and I attacked it.

I worshipped that asshole like I was a teenager making out in the backseat of daddy's car on Friday night.

Then, my cock was back, forcing his was down my throat again. He just knew how to fuck me, and I loved it. He kept me right on the edge of gagging, I did throw up a little a couple of times, but not enough to stop us.

And then, I came. Hard. Right in the mouth that was sucking my cock.

And suddenly, I had the nerve to beg for the other things I had wanted.

"I want to drink your piss" I said to my cock.

"You nasty little fuck" he exclaimed as he tucked his cock into his pants and walked away.

I watched him go, thinking that might be the last time I saw him because I was too perverted. But, I didn't wait long for another cock in my face, but rather than take it, I kind of worked my way out of the throng, getting myself into a new position where I was on my knees and leaning over the back of the sofa.

Somebody took the hint and stuck his cock in my waiting ass. I didn't see who he was, but he had to have the biggest cock there. I had been stuffing larger and larger buttplugs up my ass getting ready for this and just the night before I had put a 4.1 in diameter butt plug called a Destructor completely inside my ass, but when this cock entered me, I felt it.

And I loved the sensation. He flipped my skirt up over my ass and started to spank me as he fucked me. He spanked me hard. I was sure I was going to be bright red when he was done, but I loved it. And suddenly there were two cocks in front of me.

I took turns jerking one and sucking the other while my ass was being pounded. I took several more cocks in my ass, completely indiscriminately, never even noticing who it was that was fucking me. Then, the room was clearing, slowly, the number of men dwindled.

I was left there alone, so I did what was left for me to do. I lay there, on my back with my fake tits hanging out and my skirt riding up, and opened one of my bottles of rush. I hit it hard and let the warmth and euphoria wash over me. I felt the pounding in my head and the dizziness and the sudden desire for anything to happen.

I stroked my cock waiting for the after-lunch rush when more guys would come in. When someone did, I was so ready for another go so I met his eyes and maintained my gaze while continuing to stroke my cock and fondling my tits.

He came toward me and stood over me. I offered him my tits, pushing them up toward him. He took his cock out and started to stroke. I reached for it and he smacked my hand away, continuing to stroke with the other.

I watched his cock intently, never removing my gaze from it. I reached for it again and he smacked me away again. I reached with both hands and he smacked me harder. I lifted my mouth toward him and he put his hand around my neck and guided me to his cock pausing when he was at the entrance to my mouth.

He held me there for what seemed like an interminable amount of time.

I extended my tongue and he pulled me back just enough so I could not touch it.

"Please" I finally begged.

"Lick the tip" he commanded.

I extended my tongue and touched the tip, which he allowed this time, and gently licked it. I licked it again and he allowed it again. I began to work my tongue around his head but any time I tried to go further he pulled me back.

I just licked the tip of his cock for what seemed like forever. I wanted his whole cock. I wanted it forced down my throat. I wanted him to fuck my throat mercilessly, but to no avail. Just the tip.

When he was completely soft, he told me to kiss it and put it back in his pants. Then he had me zip him up and stand u and get myself together.

I stood tall and fixed my breasts and my clothes and straightened my wig. Then he instructed me to come with him. I did as I was told, following slightly behind him and he led me to the lobby and out the door. He took my hand and led me to a car.

He pinned me against it and started to kiss me. I kissed back passionately.

"Give me your phone number" he demanded.

I hesitated, and started to mutter something and he smacked me across the face.

"Give it to me." He demanded in a more sinister tone.

I did. And he immediately got into the car and drove away, leaving me standing there outside.

dna27fog
dna27fog
378 Followers