Deal Me In! Pt. 01

Story Info
My Wife Joins our Poker Game.
15.5k words
4.39
45.9k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Taylor, and this is a story about how my wife Sue and I broke down barriers in our relationship, learned to communicate better, and opened up a new chapter in our sex life.

I met Sue through mutual friends at a party when we were in our late twenties, and we were married after dating for a couple of years. We both had good jobs, had just bought a house, and were building our little American dream. Sue and I were off to a good start in our life together.

Most people would say my wife and I are traditional. Not overboard bible-banging conservative traditional, but we were raised in stable and supportive families that were somewhat reserved. I have always lived my life on the cautious side due to that upbringing, never straying far from the norms of society and the conventions I grew up with. However, it always worked for me, and I didn't feel I was missing out on anything. Sue was the same; most people would say we were predictable and reliable. To that point, my father had a saying that has always stuck with me.

"Son," he'd say, "My life might not be exciting every day, but it is predictable, and there is a lot to be said for the predictability."

We were about to put that saying to the test.

Sue is 5'6", has short dirty blond hair and deep blue eyes, is a slim 115 lbs., and has an impressive set of firm C-cup tits atop her 34-24-34 hourglass-like frame. I'm six feet, have short light brown hair and green eyes, a medium build of about 200 lbs., and good looking, I've been told. If I had any complaints about myself, it would be my equipment. It's six and a half inches, which is average, but I've always wished it was bigger.

I'd always thought we had an excellent sexual relationship. That meant we had sex, and both got off on it. However, my wife and I never discussed our likes and dislikes in depth. I was interested in expanding our sexual repertoire, but I was unaware of where exactly the lines were with Sue. So, I did my best to stretch the sexual envelope without being too obvious. I was successful for the most part, but they were little steps. We have experimented with dildos and vibrators, a little role play, and sex in a park late at night, but nothing too crazy.

Occasionally, I would watch porn on the internet. I was drawn to videos with well-endowed men fucking women, sometimes while their husbands watched. Groups of men gangbanging a woman is another favorite of mine. If lucky, I would see the two combined into one video. To me, masturbation-wise, it was like a jackpot. It was an itch I had to scratch, a nagging urge that I couldn't extinguish, and it haunted me. I had always wondered what it would be like if we did something like that, yet, I was always afraid to just come out and say it. I wasn't sure how a conversation like that even began.

Lately, we have started playing videos during sex to get ideas or spice up the action. Videos, for me, were a way to see different situations and start a conversation about them. There was significantly less risk, at least from my point of view than yelling, "I want to fuck you in the ass" or something similar, in the middle of sex, only to find out that was a no-go. At first, the sex in the videos was a bland combination of blowjobs, multi-position fucking, cumshots, but nothing bizarre or taboo. I would try to slip in a scene that included a little anal or two guys on one girl here and there to see what the reaction to it was. Sue watched along for the most part, offering up suggestions about trying positions we saw primarily but never really commented on much else.

We were lying on our backs in bed after a night-time fuck session fueled partly by a bit of drinking. One of the videos we watched was about a wife who sat in on her husband's poker game and got fucked by his friends on the poker table. It was the first time I had been bold enough to include what was basically a gangbang in the rotation. I enjoyed it more than Sue, I was sure.

Then, as we lay there catching our breaths, she said something out of the blue.

"Can you imagine the look on the guys' faces at your poker night if I did that?"

Some of our friends, Jeff, Logan, Troy, Jamar, and I, played poker every other week, rotating from house to house. We'd play for a few hours, shoot the shit, drink a little, and break it up around midnight. It wasn't a big-stakes game or anything, just a little fun between friends on a Saturday night.

"Where did that come from?" I asked with a laugh.

"I mean, a hot girl surrounded by four big cocks, what's not to love?"

Was my wife being serious or making a joke? I wondered if it was the alcohol talking, but Sue didn't seem that buzzed. I'd never seen this side of her before.

"I didn't think you cared for videos like that one way or another!" I said coyly, turning on my side to face her.

"It turned me on the way it all unfolded'" she said with a smile. "The scenario of a girl sitting down to play poker, only to lose everything to the guys, was hot. It could only be better if she had won and made them do what she wanted."

"So, the turn-on for you is more situational, the whole story behind it?"

"Yes, you could say that. Women are more about the build-up, the story, and the emotion. Men are more about the fucking," she continued.

I couldn't argue with that. It doesn't take a psychology degree to know the basics of men and women when it comes to sex.

"Let's say I invited you to our poker game......" I probed further, heading into uncharted territory. We have never discussed including others in our sex life, so this was a first.

"That is quite a leap, but...... who knows where things might go if I joined your poker game one night," she said with a wink.

I felt she was trying to gauge my reaction or seriousness to what was being discussed, or maybe she was just having some fun joking with me.

"Baby, are you being serious about this, or are you just fucking with me?"

"We are still talking about it, aren't we? The idea intrigues me, though it does more for you, I bet."

"I'm going to go on a limb and tell you something. Seeing you with other men has always been a fantasy of mine, but I didn't want to bring it up because I didn't know how you would react," I confessed.

So there, I said it. The cards were all on the table, so to speak. Then I paused, waiting for Sue's reaction.

"Color me surprised. Your choice of videos gave that away." She said with a laugh. "Let me ask you something. Let's say it happened. Would you think any different of me when it was over?"

"Not at all," I responded, maybe a little too quickly, but answering the question.

"It would be us living out a fantasy and having a good time?"

"Absolutely. We never really talk about sex; we've always just done it. But this....this is the kind of thing that can change people and relationships," I cautioned.

"I think we'd be good relationship-wise," she laughed, poking me with her finger in the ribs. "If I did, it's certainly not the kind of thing I could do with strangers, diseases, etc. People we knew might be different. We could control the situation, make sure it didn't get out of hand." she reasoned. "That's why your poker game could work. Do you think our friends would do something like that? Would we want them to?"

"If we set it up, maybe had some plan, then it could happen. Just one of the regular four is married, Jeff, but if guys were drinking and women were naked. I'm pretty sure you know how that would end," I contended," followed by Sue laughing.

"I don't want to screw a married guy, especially one whose wife is a friend of mine," she said, her laugh fading, "I only have one rule here; they all must be single. So, if that is the situation, I'm OK with it."

"I just want to make sure we are on the same page here, baby. So you're saying if I got you into the poker game, there would be some plan between us that would end in you fucking everyone, like in the video?"

"We can all play poker and see where it goes, with a little nudging and directing. But, of course, you're assuming I'll lose; what if I win?"

"This is making my dick hard, baby. Come here," as I reached over and slipped a finger, then two, inside her pussy. "God, you are so wet; this is really turning you on," I said as she moved closer and tilted toward me, my fingers deep in her. I could feel the cum from our earlier fuck still coating the inside of her cunt.

"I' m not sure what turns me on the most," she said, holding up a hand to count the fingers as I probed deeper into her pussy, causing a loud moan. "There is the video of the poker gangbang. That is what you call it, right, a gangbang?" extending her index finger as I sped up my motion. "Oh, that feels so good, baby. Fuck me with your fingers."

"Then there is the thought of fucking several men at once," a second finger joining the first, "and then on top of that, you are watching me get fucked by several men at once," as her third finger unfolded. "It's a lot to take in, no pun intended."

I moved my mouth down, kissing a path toward her breasts, finding the right one with my tongue. I flicked it across my wife's pink nub, and she moaned softly. Next, I circled her areola, then returned to the partially swollen nip. I gave it another ten or fifteen seconds of attention before moving to the left and duplicating the process.

I can't say enough how perfect these tits are. They are about the size of a grapefruit, with pink areolas that sit slightly above the center of the breast, about the size of a poker chip, if you'll forgive the analogy. Her nipple stands out maybe a quarter of an inch. I could play with them for hours, but she had other ideas.

"Oh, GOD, I love this." Sue moaned passionately. "I want you inside of me," she hissed as she reached down and grasped my shaft. "Jesus, baby, you're harder than a diamond in a snowstorm."

I continued playing for another 30 seconds until she was primed. Her body was now moving with the rhythm of my fingers, back and forth as they stabbed deeper into the wetness. I nibbled and sucked on those swollen nipples as she tugged at my rock-hard prick, running her hands up and down its length while pre-cum oozed from the head.

"Oh-my-fucking-god, this feels so good.... you're going to make me cum if you keep this up, baby. I want that dick NOW!"

I pulled my fingers from her box as I rolled over and moved between her legs. Positioning my cock at the entrance to her slot, I pushed ahead. She was so slick the lips parted, and I slid inside. I began thrusting in and out of her pussy, first slowly, pulling out all the way only to drive it back into the hilt. I moved faster and faster, ramming my dick into the warm wetness like it was the last fuck I would ever have. Half a minute passed, and I could feel myself approaching my peak, my excitement building. I watched my cock, glistening with our juices, as it slid in and out of her sheath.

"You feel fantastic, baby. MILK MY FUCKING LOAD FROM ME!" I roared.

"Fuck me harder, oh shit, fuck me, fuck me, make me cum, lover, do it! I'M CUMMING..... OH GOD..... I'M CUMMING....," she cried, as her climax was taking over.

"Oh, here it comes. I'M GONNA SHOOT IT INTO YOU," my voice noticeably louder as the first jet of cum shot from my swollen prick.

"DO IT, BABY, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM!" she begged, clawing at my back as I deposited the first of my load inside her pussy.

I pulled back and slammed forward, emptying another blast and then another of seed into the depths of her wet cunt. She thrust forward to meet my spewing cock repeatedly until both of us had exhausted our orgasms.

I lay momentarily on top of Sue, my unit slowly deflating. Finally, I withdrew from her and rolled over on my back. With my sperm oozing out of her battered box, she cuddled up beside me.

I looked over at her. "That was awesome!"

"That was the hardest I think I've ever seen you. I guess that should tell me something," Sue laughed.

I wrapped my arms around my love, and as I pulled her closer, I pressed her breasts against my chest. We kissed long and deep, probing each other's mouths with our tongues. When our lips parted, she moved back and put on her serious face.

"You owe me a poker game, mister, so let's make that happen," as she tucked into my shoulder, and we fell asleep.

I adore my wife. I really do.

I awoke the following day around seven o'clock to an empty bed. I got up, threw on my bathrobe, and went downstairs. In the kitchen was Sue, making eggs and bacon dressed in a short white robe.

"I had the strangest dream last night....I......"

"It wasn't a dream," cutting me off mid-sentence, "if you are referring to our conversation about the poker game."

"That's a relief," I laughed. "We never really talked about things like that. I almost feel like we have opened a door up that was holding us back."

"I think we did, but what is behind that door?"

"We should probably devise some sort of a plan just to make sure all the bases are covered," I offered.

"Or we could just play it by ear and have it be a surprise for both of us." she quipped.

"It's making me hard just thinking about it," I said.

"Well, I know how to fix that!"

My wife reached out and pulled on the belt on my robe, which then fell to the ground. She leaned in, briefly kissed my lips, and sank to her knees.

"I know what's in here, don't I?" she purred, parting my robe and grasping my semi-hard prick. It instantly became harder with her touch. Then, making a loose fist, she pulled it back and forth a few times, lining it up with her waiting mouth.

"Tell me what you want?" she said, looking up at me, seductively licking her lips.

"I want you to suck my cock" I said forcefully, grasping the back of her head and pulling it forward towards my waiting hard-on.

She opened wide, and I moved forward until the tip slid in about an inch. I could feel her resisting as if she wanted to control the action, so I let my hands follow her movements, no longer drawing her in. I was rewarded by a tongue swirling around the head as she moved it in another inch. Then I was removed entirely from her mouth, and she licked along the length and down to my well-shaven sack and started back up.

"Tell me when you are going to cum; I don't want to miss a single drop," she whispered.

I wasn't sure what was happening, but generally, when she went down on me, I didn't cum in her mouth. The few times I had, she spit it out. Sue had woken up a different person, it seemed.

"Oh, baby, you're the best cocksucker ever," as she returned my stiff member to the warmth of her mouth.

Her head began to bob up and down, playing with my nuts simultaneously with petting and stroking motions. Her saliva glistened on my shaft as she sucked me with more conviction. I watched my cock disappear and then reappear, lips sliding up and down its length. Finally, I moved my hands to her shoulders to remove the robe and expose those beautiful tits. Sue responded by reaching down, undoing the sash that held it closed, and pulling the robe off without missing a beat as she sucked me.

"You want to play with these, baby?" she teased, cupping herself.

I moved my hand down and across the left breast, taking her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pulling gently on it. I stuffed my cock in deeper, pumping back and forth as the pleasure consumed me. I could hear muffled moaning as I played with her, and my sack tightening as my enjoyment increased, my orgasm slowly rising from within. Her left hand had moved back to my balls, the other to her dripping pussy as she began to play with herself. I pounded away for another forty-five seconds, thoroughly enjoying the warm wetness it provided my rock-hard dick.

"Oh, baby, you're going to make me cum" I gasped, my breathing becoming more pronounced.

Sue looked up at me, in her eyes a hunger I hadn't seen before. My wife was sucking me for all she was worth now; at this moment, nothing mattered more. The moans increased, although muted by the presence of my cock in her mouth, as I suspected she, too, was about to cum.

"You're so fucking hot when you look at me like that," I exclaimed.

Another twenty or thirty seconds went by, and the moans and groans from my wife reached a crescendo as she became more frantic. Then, finally, her eyes opened wider, and her hand moved faster, and I could make out a muffled "I'm cumming" as I reached my own apex.

"Are you ready, baby? I'M GONNA CUM TOO."

Just then, I exploded. I felt the first of the semen shoot into my wife's waiting mouth. She gagged a little but continued to suck my meat as jet after jet followed. Finally, after six or seven blasts of sticky white cum had been dispensed into her mouth, she slowed as the well ran dry.

"Fuck, that was fantastic," I said, depleted and slightly winded.

Sue looked at me, opened wide, and showed me the cum she was holding. Then, she swirled her tongue around once and swallowed it all in one gulp.

"Mmmmmm....you taste wonderful," her mouth empty of my seed. "I came so hard sucking you."

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but I like it," I said, leaning over for a kiss, not particularly caring that I had just shot a load in there.

We both put our robes back on, and I went upstairs to get dressed.

I had a few weeks to work with before the game returned to our house. First, I had to think of a way to eliminate the Jeff problem. I could tell him the truth, and when things started happening, he couldn't fuck her because he was married. Would he sit there and watch? That might be awkward. It would be better if he just wasn't there. Of course, I could always tell him a story, but he was a good friend of mine, and I didn't want to lie. As the date got closer, I'd have to see what the lay of the land was.

Sue and I talked about it a few times over the next week. The more we talked, the more comfortable we were with the idea. We had discussed several scenarios and came up with a few contingencies depending on how things went. I was amazed at how hard I got just talking about it. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like when we went through it. Finally, one night while lying in bed, we broached the subject of Jamar.

"Sue," I said.

"Yes, baby?"

"Have you ever been with a Black man,"

"I haven't. I'm surprised it took you so long to get to this."

"I don't care or anything; it's not like that. I just assumed it was no big deal for you when we talked, Jamar is one of the guys, and you didn't object. So, I was just curious."

"I have something to confess to you since we have been so open and honest as of late. It's always been a fantasy of mine to get fucked by a black man. I masturbate to it sometimes. I even have one fantasy where a group of black men holds me......," she paused, "....hostage."

Holy shit. I thought my dick was going to explode like a grenade. I guess we both have our secrets. The thought of my wife fucking Jamar turned me on, truth be told. But, of course, the idea of Sue fucking several Black men turned me on even more. I'd keep that in my pocket for another day.

"Well, I guess we are going to get more than one fantasy out of the way, aren't we?"

"It would seem so," she answered, smiling at me, and we went to sleep.

The next game was at Jeff's house. I arrived to find all the usual suspects drinking and chatting. Once things got into full swing and we were a few drinks in, I put out a few feelers to gather some intel.

"I came across an interesting video the other day," I began. "It was a girl in a locker room taking on four football players."

"You watch that kind of stuff?" Logan said. "I always pictured you as the more strait-laced missionary position type."

There it was. These guys were never going to see this coming.