All Comments on 'A Punishment She Didn't Deserve'

by Buffy_kgg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your writing is good

I didn't like a single thing about their dynamic or the activities. I especially abhor made up punishment crap and believe it is the sign of a weak dominant. Searching for ever more difficult things simply to see the submissive struggle to endure is an insult to the depth of the already freely given submission. It is the immature mindset that thrives on YouTube 'watch this' videos.

Others will find this enthralling. I find it sad.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

For me it wasn't weakness but rather the strength of their relationship that they can play like this from time to time. Both of them knowing it's only because he knows she's not doing this because she's mentally beaten down but because it's something that gets them both off. In my mind it's the equivalent of disobeying on purpose because one is in the mood to be punished.

I totally get how that wouldn't work for a lot of people. The D/s dynamic is really nuanced, I know my take on it won't resonate with everyone. I appreciate you takin the time to comment as I think how activities or approaches can impact the integrity of the dynamic itself is an interesting discussion.

This is my first time posting here and you're my first comment. Getting thought provoking feedback right out of the gate is awesome. Thank you.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 6 years ago
I Found This Story Enthralling

Not sure what Anonymous' problem is. Did they even check out the story's tags before reading? The Dom and Sub in this story obviously have a level of trust that allows them to go deep into their dynamic. She has ample opportunity to use her safeword, and doesn't. She must want her limits pushed, or she would have called a halt early on. I was really turned on by this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Absolutely the best writing I read in a while. Keep the stories coming. I love their dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

The Taliban and ISIS would welcome this man with open arms, he really knows how to 'treat' a woman. Just wondering if she actually did something wrong, will she be hung in the back yard or publicly flogged.

ronitjosephronitjosephover 6 years ago
ronit

Very good writing of extreme pleasure and submissiveness.

Story is good with appropriate words and right imafination.

Keep writing.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
YUCK!!

I was kind of ok with the story until he pisses in her mouth!! That is disgusting! And I hate stories where the dom is cruel!! Especially when he is abusing her for something that she didn't do! Sorry, but won't be reading any more of your stories.

Mada_undergroundMada_undergroundover 6 years ago
Powerful

I’m not a fan of golden showers but you made me understand those that do. That part about doing it because she wants to and him walking away from his chance to force her spoke powerfully to me. Well done. I liked it a lot. One thing I kept thinking was he was creating offenses to punish her because she wants to be punished. I believed in the beginning when you said that that she would start to rebel, pushing him to see how much she can test him. Later in the story she commented about him knowing what she wanted before she did. I do believe I’m right. Sir’s kitten will become a brat ^^

GoddessOfRosesGoddessOfRosesover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

The amount of respect he had for her is something that is ignore in most stories I've come across in the past. This is a perfect blend of D/s with the sub wanting to push herself more and him making sure she truly wants to go this far. I'm currently working my way to this level of trust with my own toy and he is a very willing participant in his training so far. Crumbs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous