A Punt Made in Heaven

Story Info
She wasn't expecting daddy to visit her at work.
3k words
4.34
11.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis was eager to leave the office.

Over lunch he'd been browsing AdultWork on his private 'phone and he'd noticed a new entry.

Amy was just twenty. Tall, slim and elegant with a lightly trimmed bush. Her face was blurred into obscurity but her body was very attractive.

Her list of services was typical of a new entrant. A bit limited in depth and detail but naively broad. He might be able to blag some extras if he was one of her first punters. He was very partial to bareback and liked to go deep and hard. He was hoping he'd be able to unload in a nice tight, bare cunt.

His primary tactic was to offer oral -- his speciality -- and then to give his tart a mind-blowing orgasm. In his experience even the most hard-bitten prostitutes would soften up a bit when they'd just cum hard and he could often slide in afterwards with little or no resistance. A newcomer like Amy should be a soft target.

Using his shagging name -- Don -- he emailed her straight away giving a highly edited biography that he knew, from experience was effective.

She replied in just under an hour and they made a date for that evening. She had agreed to full bareback sex, to completion, if his certificate from the GUM clinic was genuine (it was) and assuming her instincts told her he was genuine (he was).

He hurried home to his spartan bachelor flat to get spruced up. He had an address just a fifteen minute stroll from home.

Abigail was excited.

She'd gotten into hooking at Uni to stretch her student loan and she'd generally enjoyed it. Most of her punters were respectable older men with sterile marriages. They were mostly a fairly tame bunch who wanted fairly tame sex. She generally enjoyed their company and quite often enjoyed the sex. They were generally much more competent and considerate than "boys of her own age".

She'd finished her degree, stayed on for a masters and then tried looking for a research job in her chosen field of botany with a chance of of PhD at the end of it. After a year and a half of failed applications in a field of few opportunities she'd decided to get back into hooking for a while.

Today's emails brought a number of promising leads with one in particular that stood out. The guy sounded too good to be true. No face pics but his body was good -- no flab -- and his tackle was impressive. She made a snap decision and took a booking for that evening.

She 'phoned her friend Kate straight away to make sure she could use the shagging flat.

The two were friends since Uni.

They'd got to know each other in their second term and decided to room together for their second year. They were soon swapping tips for better sex... how to turn on your date then slow him down so he could get you off... stuff like that. Then, of course they were swapping tips on blow-jobs, hand-jobs. Cunt exercises etc.

Inevitably they ended up swapping practical tips on how to get off with various techniques including, eventually, cunnilingus. Though both essentially straight, they soon took the obvious step of practicing on each other.

They had both recently become part-time tarts. Using their love of cock to supplement their 'junior employee' pay rates.

They'd pooled their resources to turn one of their flats into a first-class shag-pad. Kate's was the more suitable -- central location, discreet entrance, two bathrooms etc. They didn't have so many clients between them to need to use both apartments.

Abigail's new client had requested full bareback sex to completion. It was something she enjoyed a lot but it was off-limits for most punters. Only a very small minority of her regulars had special privileges.

She had become quite adept at spotting the fakes and the chancers though and Dennis seemed genuine. The fact that he'd asked in advance, instead of just springing it on her, went in his favour. She would work through her usual check-list of course but she suspected she'd probably agree to be creampied when the pants were off.

Dennis was on time, fully primed and ready. He'd parked a few streets away so he could walk the half mile at a leisurely pace and arrive on time. It also gave him ten minutes to relax and get into the right frame of mind.

A very attractive woman opened the door. She was dressed bit inappropriately in track-suit bottoms and a loose jumper.

He smiled his friendliest smile. "Amy?".

She returned the smile. "Sorry no. I'm Karen -- her flat-mate. You are..?"

"I'm Don -- she's expecting me."

"Of course. Come in and I'll let her know your here."

She showed him into the work room and told him to make himself at home.

Dennis found himself in what could best be described as a boudoir. The kingsized bed was very low at only about 200mm. The heavy cotton baby-pink fitted sheet was tightly tucked in. There were half-a-dozen thick pillows in a pile beside the bed and a feather filled duvet rolled up on an ottoman against the wall.

The atmosphere was subtlety scented with vanilla, lavender and liquorice. The lighting was low and intimate. He stripped down to his boxers, as was the form in these transactions, and made himself comfortable in the easy chair in the corner. He was relaxed and calm -- he was a very experienced punter after all.

Having got the punter settled Kate went back to the sitting room where Abigail was relaxing in her standard tart attire. Silk-satin boxers under a short Japanese silk kimono.

"Well he's a bit of all right -- I wouldn't mind a bit of that myself! Give him a good shagging and we might get him back for more."

"Yes -- we could do with a few more regulars and a few more threesomes. And not just for the business!"

"True -- it's a while since we had a two's up. There's nothing quite like being nicely fucked while sucking cum out of your best mate's cunt!"

"Bad girl!"

"He's quite old though so he probably won't have the staying power -- or the cash for that matter.

"Still -- a girl can wish!"

"Go on -- time to earn the rent!" It was one of their stock phrases.

Abigail arranged her kimono so that it just hid her erect nipples but showed off her breasts to best effect.

In walked Dennis full of hope and expectation. There was a stunned silence in the room.

"Er -- dad?! What are you doing here!"

"Abi?! I could ask you the same!"

"You're not here for Amy! No! It can't be you!"

"Abigail... are you working as a prostitute?"

That stung... and somewhat mitigated the shock discovering her father used the paid sex industry. "What if I am? Obviously you've got no objection!"

"But..."

"But what? It's none of your business how I earn my keep."

Dennis slumped into the nearest chair feeling light-headed. "But if you have money troubles you could have come to me!"

"I don't have money troubles. Me and Kate do very nicely out of our business thank you!"

"But..."

"But what?"

"But why? - Isn't there a better way? - Without "

"Don't say it! Don't you dare say it! Me and Kate are very happy together and we don't need you interfering in our lives!"

"I don't understand -- you and Kate? You're..?"

At that point Kate re-entered the room.

"Abigail and me are partners... in all senses of the word. We live together, we work together, we sleep together, we cum together, we are together.

You, it seems, understand the value of sex-workers in our society. You need us, you want us, you want us to do what we do, you want us to be here for you. So please show us some respect."

She went and sat beside her lover and they snuggled.

Abi said "If you still want sex then you can have Kate. She is a great lover -- you'll not have had anyone as good -- ever. So just take a moment -- get calm, relax and enjoy the best sexual experience of your life. Afterwards you can join us for tea."

Shocked, Don look towards Kate.

"Yes -- what she said. You can have me for the asking -- and make no mistake mister -- I've got a cunt like a velvet vice and l can suck your brains out through your cock! Not only that but since you're my lover's dad you can have me for free -- on this occasion."

Dennis was feeling a bit overwhelmed. He was keyed up for sex. He'd dropped half a tab of sildenafil half an hour ago and it was kicking in big time. His initial shock at discovering that his chosen tart was his own daughter was being overwhelmed by the sheer eroticism of the whole scene.

"Go on dad -- have a nice long fuck with Kate -- you deserve it."

"Abi! Get out of here!". Kate looked really fierce but there was laughter in her voice. "I'm going to look after Don for a while." She turned and gave him her sunniest smile.

As soon as the door closed behind her lover Kate dropped to her knees in front of Don. She reached for his belt. Don was both shocked at the revelations he'd just witnesses and very turned on. He didn't resist as Kate quickly undid his trousers. He helpfully lifted his bum as she eased his trousers and pants over his buttocks and slid them down. His cock was hard and throbbing in time with his pulse.

She took time to remove his socks before she held the cuffs of his trousers and pulled them off. She threw them behind her. Kneeling higher she laced her fingers behind her back and slid her mouth over Don's glans.

He held her head lightly, enjoying some first-class fellatio.

Sensing his state of arousal, Kate stopped sucking, laid back on the carpet and opened her legs wide. Her cunt was glistening with moisture. Don got down and kneeled between her knees.

She took his cock in hand and guided it into her body. She put her arms behind his neck as he slid home and drew his head down for a long sensuous kiss.

As he started to fuck her in earnest she knew he wouldn't last long. "Don't wait for me. Just enjoy me. You can shoot all your cum deep inside my tight, bare teenage cunt. I'd really like you to."

He groaned and fucked harder. Too soon he was coming hard. Unloading weeks of frustration into his daughter's nubile lover.

Afterwards, the three sat in the kitchen drinking tea and munching home-made banana buns.

"Well Kate, how was that? Is my dad a good fuck?"

Dennis answered for her. "Now, now Abi -- don't you know a lady never tells?"

Both women laughed.

"First, she is no lady! And second, we always tell each other!"

"Actually he's rather talented. If fact I'd be happy to fuck him for free any time he wants."

"Hmmm -- sounds good! Do you think I should fuck him?"

Dennis intervened "That's never going to happen. You're my daughter!"

Kate ignore him. "Oh yes, you definitely should!" She turned to Don. "And you can mind your place and do as you're told! We are both certified baby-proof and we are both going to have you all night long! So stop arguing!"

Kate's words were deeply shocking for Abigail but she immediately knew that that's what she really wanted. She wanted to feel her dad's big cock sliding into her increasingly hot, wet cunt. She wanted to feel his hands on her tits. She wanted to feel how his mouth felt on her nipples.

She wanted to feel his cock spurting deep inside her belly and feel his cum inside her. She wanted her dad to watch while Kate sucked his cum out of his daughter's cunt to share with her.

Dennis sat stunned. Unsure of his reaction. Unclear about what he wanted and what he might do. He was deeply shocked by the revelation that his sweet little pumpkin was an experienced -- and enthusiastic -- bisexual, bareback whore.

His love for his sweet, beautiful daughter and his passion for grungy little barebackers belonged to two different aspects of his personality -- and here they were being violently smashed together.

They all three sat awkwardly together until Kate broke the deadlock.

"Abi -- would you go and fetch Dennis's favourite take-away and a nice bottle of something while we have a chat?"

"Good idea -- I'll be about half an hour."

"Sounds perfect -- all right with you Dennis?"

"Eh -- yes, eh that sounds reasonable..."

Abigail jumped up grabbed her bag and coat and made a quick exit. Her dad's favourite carry-out would be haddock and chips but that wouldn't really suit Kate so she went and sat in the pub next to the Bangladeshi restaurant and ordered a bottle of alcohol-free stout. A couple of their mates hung out there so she'd have a bit of company. Nobody asked what Kate was up to -- they all had a pretty good idea.

"OK now we could sit here all night discussing the morés and prejudices of British psychosexual politics but really things are pretty simple. Abi and me are a committed bisexual couple. We have hot lesbian sex together almost every night."

Dennis fidgeted to try to get his painfully hard erection a bit more comfortable.

"We share a business selling top quality sex to willing clients. We fuck lots of horny men, we declare our income and we pay our taxes. We have a great life and there's nothing you could say that would make either of us feel bad about it. So. What have you got to say for yourself?"

Dennis was slowly getting over the shock of discovering that his baby girl was an enthusiastic, lesbian prostitute. But he couldn't really argue with anything Kate had said.

"Ah-hmm. Kate I'm sorry. My reaction was unwarranted and my language was immoderate. You are, of course, completely correct. I had no call to react the way I did. In fact I have no beef with same-sex relationships and I obviously have no problem with sex-workers. My reaction was unforgivable."

He faltered to a halt. His apology seemed inadequate but he didn't know what else he could say or do.

"OK apology accepted! Let's wait for Abi, have some supper and see where we go from there. But don't be embarrassed. You came here tonight for some good sex and that you can have.

Dinner went well. It let all three relax. It let Dennis get to know Kate a bit and it gave Dennis time to come to terms with the fact that his baby-girl was an enthusiastic tart.

Afterwards, Abi left the room and Kate gently removed all of Dennis's clothes and all her own. She shewed him her very wet cunt and then went down on his cock. She sucked him gently; stopping just before he was ready to cum. Then she turned around and lowered her dripping cunt to his lips.

As he enthusiastically lapped up all the moisture leaking out of her cunt she lightly stroked his cock.

He couldn't see as Abi padded silently into the room, naked. She turned her back to her lover and straddled her father's thighs.

Kate gently stroked his hard cock and lined it up with Abi's cunt as she carefully lowed herself down.

As the tip of his cock slid between Abi's labia Kate pulled her hand out from between them and she let herself fall onto his cock.

Dennis suddenly found himself balls-deep in his daughter. He struggle to unseat her but Kate told him "There's nothing you can do to stop us fucking your brains out so stop fighting, keep still and enjoy the ride. Tonight you're going to have better sex than you've ever experienced in your life!"

Dennis realised that Kate was probably correct on all points. He couldn't deny the effect that his daughter was having on him. She really did have talent. He'd shagged a lot of cunts but he had to admit that, judging by the first couple of minutes, she really was an exceptional fuck. He stopped struggling and began to relax.

Abi responded by clamping her cunt-muscles tight and grinding her pubes on her fathers pelvis. She was close to cumming.

Dennis decided the best thing would be to just stop worrying and enjoy the sex. He relaxed and instead concentrated on the exceptional cunt that was sliding slowly up and down on his hard cock.

He could feel every ridge as his cock slid slowly in and out.

Kate stood up so that Dennis could watch his daughter fucking. She knelt down between his knees so that she could watch her lover as she bounced on his cock. Abi paused so that she could share a kiss with her lover then went back to screwing her dad's lovely cock.

It didn't take long and Dennis was soon coming hard inside his daughter. She slowed down and clamped down hard with her pelvic floor to draw his orgasm out as long as possible.

When he'd finished she slowly withdrew from his cock.

Kate was waiting on her back between her father's legs so that her lover could get on her face fast. Then she slowly sucked all the cum out of her lover's slippery cunt.

They shared it between them. The whole set-up was so erotic that Dennis didn't really go completely flaccid.

Fifteen minutes to recover and he was ready to go again.

He wanted another go with Kate but the lovers were adamant. His next shag was going to be with Abi. He was going to fuck his daughter hard until she climaxed on his bare cock. Then he was going to shoot his second load of hot cum deep inside her hungry cunt.