Moving Back with Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
Betty moves back with her dad after a marriage break up.
7.8k words
4.7
63.5k
121

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers

"I'm leaving him dad, I've had enough."

I knew that this day was coming. The only surprise was that Betty had put up with that useless husband of hers for so long. They fought constantly and it broke my heart that my only daughter was stuck in a loveless, unhappy marriage.

I had never taken to Les. How would you expect a father to react to his daughter getting pregnant in her last year at high school. Betty was a top student and she had plans to go to university. All this changed when she was adamant that she would keep the child and become a fulltime mother. She stayed on at school, which was very brave of her and gave birth to little Cathy, two months after her final exams. Les, to his credit, stood by her and he took a job with his uncle, who was a mechanic and they rented a one bedroom apartment in a run down part of town. But he was a teenage boy, unprepared for fatherhood, who preferred to spend time with his mates, drinking at the local pub and wasting his money on cars and cigarettes. There was a constant struggle to put food on the table. Nothing changed much in the following eighteen years as almost single-handedly, she raised her daughter Cathy and saw her follow the path to university, that she was so cruelly denied.

"I haven't seen him in two days," Betty shouted, more in frustration than anger, "not a phone call, nothing, he could be dead for all I know, or even care. This is it dad, I'm out. Cathy is away at uni and I'm spending time by myself. We never talk when he is around, he just sits drinking beer and watching TV......"

Betty was getting everything off her chest, so I let her vent. I knew that this was a turning point in her life. I felt a pang of guilt in hoping that her marriage was over. For nearly two decades I had seen her stay in an unhappy marriage, in the mistaken belief that it was the best thing for her daughter. She could have done so much better.

Still, when Cathy was old enough to go to school, Betty found herself a job. Betty was smart, very smart, her final high school exams proved that. She took a job as a receptionist at a local law firm, and it soon became apparent to her employer that she was capable of much better. She trained as an articled clerk and became a valued member of the firm, accompanying the solicitors in courts. Cathy struck an imposing figure in the courthouse. Tall at close to six feet, she had a striking figure, and was stunningly beautiful, blessed no doubt with the genes of her adored mother, who had sadly passed away four years earlier. At the age of 37, Betty was still in the prime of her life and my fervent wish was that she leave her deadbeat husband and start life afresh.

"Dad, can I come stay with you for a couple of weeks? I have found a place of my own but I can't move in until the end of the month," Betty asked with a desperate tone to her voice.

"Of course baby, you know that you are welcome here anytime. I would love having you around," I replied enthusiastically.

I still lived in the family house, the house where my wife and I raised Betty. There were three bedrooms, a large private backyard and the swimming pool that had been the focal point of our long summer days.

"Dad, can I come over tomorrow? I can just pack a few things to get me by until I move," Betty asked.

"Sure thing Betty, your room is clean and tidy," I replied. The two spare rooms were always made up for the times that Betty and Cathy visited. Often, they would stay for a few days when times became difficult at home with Les. It was always a pleasure to have them around. "Just let yourself in, I would help you, but I have an important meeting with an interstate client tomorrow."

"It's fine dad, I'm not bringing much, just clothes mainly and maybe a nice bottle of champagne as a thank you present," Betty answered cheerily.

We chatted for a few minutes more then we hung up.

I was looking forward to having Betty around. She was such good company, funny, intelligent and she had a caring nature and was a good listener and clever conversationist. There was only one drawback. I enjoyed being naked around the house. Living alone, I could suit myself about how I dressed at home, and I preferred the comfort of wearing nothing. And swimming in the pool was more pleasurable without the unnecessary restriction of a swimming costume. Oh well, it is only for a couple of weeks so I figured that staying dressed would be a small price to pay for having Betty around.

When I arrived home from work the next day, Betty's car was in the driveway.

"I'm home!" I bellowed as I let myself in.

"Daddy!" Betty shrieked as she ran to greet me, throwing her arms around my shoulders and giving me a firm peck on my cheek. I held her tightly, so thrilled to have my darling daughter in my arms.

We broke apart, I looked her up and down. She took my breath away, standing there in a light cotton sundress, green with swirls of yellow floral print, that perfectly matched her light blonde hair. She was sporting a golden tan that exuded good health. I was pleasantly surprised that she looked so well despite the trauma of leaving her husband.

"Welcome home, darling, it's so nice to have you here. I think we are going to have the best couple of weeks," I declared honestly.

"Oh me too dad and let's start it off in style, how about we have the bubbles out on the back deck. I have made up a plate of cheese and crackers," Betty enthused.

"No need to ask me twice, just let me change and I'll meet you out there," I said as I headed to my room to get into something more comfortable for the hot evening.

How I would have loved to sit naked, but a t shirt and shorts would have to be the dress code for the occasion. My only concession would be that I could get away without having the restriction of underwear.

A gentle breeze was wafting over the patio area as we sat down to enjoy our drink.

"Cheers!" we shouted as we clinked our drinks.

We sat and talked animatedly, I made the effort to not bring up the subject of leaving Les, so as not to spoil the mood. There would be time enough for that later down the track. It was all I wanted to simply enjoy having Betty back home, even if just temporarily.

Time flew and before we knew it, the golden nectar had disappeared. The sun was setting, and a red hue hung on the horizon, filtering through the trees lining the back fence. It was still very hot.

"How about a swim dad? Betty suggested.

"For sure," I replied, "I'll get us some towels and meet you back here.

Back in my room, I realised that all that I had to wear in the pool was a pair of daggy old Speedos. I put them on and looked in the mirror and It wasn't a pretty sight. It had been some time since I wore them and either I put on weight or they shrank, because they looked a size too small and certainly were fitting rather snugly. Oh well, I had no option so they would have to do.

My unfashionable attire was only accentuated when I returned to the pool and saw Betty waiting for me.

I wasn't prepared for the vision of splendour before me.

Betty was resplendent in a tiny lime green bikini, the top struggled to contain her perfect sized firm, round breasts. The bottom was a thong that was high cut and narrow, the back disappeared up her crack. Whilst I noticed her healthy glow earlier, I was taken by her tan on show in her revealing bikini. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that it was my daughter standing in front of me, not some swimwear model from a fashion runway. Still, I had to offer a compliment.

"You look fantastic Betty, that swimsuit really suits you," I stated, thinking that assertion straddled the line between honest fatherly admiration and lustfulness.

"Thanks dad, it's new, all that I had at home was an old one piece that I hadn't worn in years," Betty replied.

I took that as the perfect segue to explain the shabby old Speedos that I was wearing.

We both laughed and jumped into the pool and splashed around like little children. The water was divine and combined with the French champagne that I had drunk I could feel the tensions of the day drift away.

"That will do me," Betty said after a while and made her way to the ladder to get out of the pool.

I watched as she ascended, her golden body glistening with water, her muscles tightening as she pulled herself up the ladder, her bum cheeks swaying. I had to look away, to avert an inappropriate swelling in my groin, which would be a dead giveaway, considering how tightly my costume covered that area.

Betty dried off and threw on a white t shirt. I went back to my room and couldn't get out of my Speedos quickly enough. I had half an erection, but confident that it would soon subside, I put my shorts back on and decided that since it was still so hot, I wouldn't worry about a shirt.

I went via the fridge and took out a bottle of chardonnay and grabbed two clean glasses.

"Honey, what say we get some Thai takeaway for dinner, it's too late to start cooking and it's too hot anyway," I suggested.

"Fine by me dad, but my shout," Betty demanded.

The food soon arrived, and we sat in the cooling evening air, drinking our wine and quietly mellowing out. I was thinking how much I was going to enjoy having Betty around and wishing that she could stay longer than just a few weeks.

By the time we had finished dinner and the second bottle of wine it was time for bed.

It had been a long, tiring day for Betty, so she stood and gave me a big hug and a kiss.

"Thanks daddy for being here for me, you know I love you so much and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it," Betty cried.

"Darling, you know that I would do anything for you," I replied and with that we walked inside and headed to our rooms.

I slipped off my shorts and slid naked into bed. Visions of Betty in her bikini entered my head and I felt my cock starting to grow. I fought the urge to think of my daughter as I took my swelling dick in my hand and stroked it firmly. I tried to rationalize my thoughts; I'm a simple male, enjoying the sight of a beautiful woman, I told myself. I was not overly convinced. I muttered that any man would be excited by such a stunningly attractive woman dressed so alluringly in a tiny bikini that left little to the imagination.

I quickened my stroking until the telltale shortening of breath and swelling in my balls told me that I was on the verge of cumming. As my muscles tightened, my cock erupted, a long thick stream of white cum spurted violently onto my stomach. Slowly, I fondled my softening cock, savouring the deep orgasm that I wantonly enjoyed over thoughts of my beloved daughter. Feeling no guilt, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

****

Golden beams burst through my bedroom window, heralding another hot summer's day. It was Friday and I was looking forward to the end of the working week and hopefully spending some time with Betty. Betty herself had taken time off work and was going to be busy settling in here and organising her new accommodation.

I checked my phone and it was time to get up. I stopped myself from walking downstairs naked, realising that Betty might be up so I slipped on my shorts. Good thing that I did, as when I got to the kitchen, Betty was there preparing breakfast.

"Morning daddy, did you have a good sleep?" she inquired.

"Like a log!" I replied truthfully.

Betty was standing by the kitchen bench cooking some toast. She was dressed in a light, short white nightie. The sun was streaming through the kitchen window and it highlighted the fact that she was not wearing any underwear, This was no great surprise as it was something of a family habit to be comfortable when sleeping and we never wore underwear to bed

"Dad, I'm making coffee, care for one?" Betty asked.

"Yes please," I replied, coffee being the first thing I reached for each morning.

We sat down at the table and ate our breakfast, discussing what lay ahead for the day. Betty for her part said that she was expecting a pretty casual day, grateful that her employer had given her a few days off. She did not mention to them that she was experiencing marital problems. I had a full day of meetings, my last appointment a client who was flying in from Singapore.

Betty got up and took our plates and cups to the kitchen sink. My eyes were instinctively drawn towards her, her long tanned legs reaching up to the hem of her short nightie, a hint of her butt cheeks exposed. She bent down and opened the dishwasher door and placed the items into it. I should have looked away, but the opportunity to catch a glimpse of her outstanding behind got the better of me. As she bent, her nightie rode up, affording me a sight of her cheeks and just a touch of her pussy. The thought occurred to me that she might have been doing this deliberately, but I could not be sure. I relished the opportunity for the decadent display, full of pride for the beautiful, alluring young woman that my daughter had become.

Reluctantly, I pulled myself away and headed to my bedroom to get ready for work.

"Bye honey, see you tonight," I called as I left the house, my coat slung over my shoulder, cursing the fact that my job required me to wear a suit on such stifling days.

Work was busy and I worked through my lunch hour, to make sure I was prepared for my 2pm appointment with my client from Singapore.

My secretary popped her head into my office.

"Mr Moore, Mr Chen just called; his flight has been delayed in Singapore. He will not be arriving until 10pm tonight so needs to postpone his appointment today. I have scheduled him for first thing Monday morning," she said.

"Oh bugger, well can't do much about that. Thanks for letting me know. I think I will give myself an early mark, why don't you head home too Claire, you have worked hard on this account," I offered.

Her smile said it all, and I filed away the paperwork and left the office, thinking that a swim would be nice when I got home.

It was around 3 o'clock when I arrived home and it was still stinking hot. Betty's car was in the driveway, so hopefully she was able to tidy up her chores for the day. It was all quiet as I entered the house, the only sound the low hum of the air conditioning. Betty was not in the living area, so she was either having a nap, or maybe a swim. I walked towards the sliding door to the patio and pool area. I stopped in my tracks. Betty was indeed by the pool, but she was sunbathing, and she was completely nude. Clearly, she was not expecting me home until much later. She was lying on her back, her breasts proudly pointing skywards, her legs just slightly parted. To my amazement, there was every indication that she had an all over tan, her breasts showing no evidence of tan lines and her pussy equally tanned. I recall her saying that she bought the new bikini, because she only had an old one piece. It would appear that she didn't wear that one piece whenever she went to the beach.

I retreated to my room, uncertain of what to do next. In one way, I was thrilled that Betty was comfortable with nudity, but I didn't know how to approach her, lying naked by the pool. I changed into my Speedos. My mind was racing from what to do next. The last thing that I wanted to do was make Betty feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. But I also saw this as an opportunity to come clean and tell her that I nude up at home and have no problem if we could be naked together.

I made my way to the patio. Betty had not moved since I last saw her. I opened the door and stepped outside.

"Hi Betty, are you awake?" I asked gently.

She opened her eyes and caught me standing there.

"Dad!" she exclaimed. Sitting bolt upright and covering her breasts with her arms, "I didn't think you'd be home for hours, oh my god, I'm sorry."

"Calm down Betty, it's no big deal," I replied calmy, "it's OK to be nude around the house if you want to. I didn't know how to tell you but when I'm here alone I'm naked all the time. I've been living that lifestyle for years. But I thought it best to cover up for the time you are here."

Betty was still flushed in the face and kept her arms across her chest.

"But dad, you are my father, we can't be naked around each other," Betty protested.

"Well Betty, I don't see why not. It's not that unusual for families to enjoy social nudity. I have read a lot about it," I tried to explain.

"Betty seemed less than convinced. "Maybe as children dad, but we are grown adults," she reasoned.

"Yes, you are right, we are grown adults, so we can approach this rationally. I see that you have a nice all over tan, so clearly you are comfortable being naked. Do you just tan in your backyard?" I asked.

"No, never in the yard, I go to the beach, Cobblers, you might have heard of it. It is very safe there, a good bunch of people go there, couples, even single women like me," Betty said.

"Yes, I have heard of it, but I haven't ever gone there. So you are comfortable with nudity, just not around me, is that it?" I asked trying to clarify matters.

"Well yes dad, I mean, I love being naked, but somehow, I don't know, it just seems wrong, I mean...." Betty was flustered and I wanted to reassure her.

"Betty, you are a guest here. I am not going to make you feel uncomfortable. I won't get naked in front of you if you are going to be embarrassed, but by the same token, you can certainly go naked when I am not around. If you enjoy being naked then you just go ahead," I answered trying to sound as reasonable as possible.

Betty sat quietly for some time. She was mulling what I had said over in her mind.

"Well dad, maybe you are right. We are adults and I do love being naked. If I am going to be here for a few weeks, it might be easier for us to enjoy being naked together, rather than trying to hide our love of it from each other. And you can take off those ridiculous Speedos. Where did you get them, in the boys' department?" Betty laughed, which clearly defused the situation.

I laughed back and a great sense of relief came over me. I felt a new, strong bond growing between us. Father and daughter, so comfortable in their relationship that they could be naked together. No childish giggling or smirks, just a natural setting, doing things without clothes, it felt so right.

Betty stood up. "OK dad, off with them," she demanded cheekily.

So it was to be. I dropped the dreaded Speedos and stood naked in front of my daughter. We stepped together and gave each other a big hug, our skins touching, and it seemed so magical, so natural, so right.

"Dad, it is going to feel a bit weird for a while I guess, eh." Betty supposed.

"Probably honey, let's see how it goes, but if at any time, you think it's getting too much, well, it's easy to go back to being dressed. Just say the word," I offered.

Betty nodded and then turned to the pool. "Last one in is a rotten egg!" she screamed as she dived in. I followed after her and we splashed and swam, unfettered by clumsy swimming costumes and it just felt infinitely better. Betty floated on her back, her breasts protruding seductively above the water, her shaved pussy on full display as she kicked her legs slowly to keep herself afloat.

I had to pinch myself. Betty was a nudist and I never knew it and now she is staying with me and we can share our love of nudism together. How good is it that I don't have to be clothed now when Betty is staying with me. I do not have to change my lifestyle to accommodate Betty's wishes as she is keen to be nude herself. This is going to make her stay here so much easier and enjoyable. Maybe I'm destined for hell for relishing the fact that Betty is absolutely beautiful and for her to be naked in my presence is a gift that I would never have expected.

I fought not to get an erection. The last thing that I wanted was to embarrass Betty by sporting a hard on. It could be a deal killer and cause her to abandon being naked around me. Our joy of nudity should not be a sexual thing, simply something natural and normal. Just two adults enjoying the freedom of living without clothes.

Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers