A Purchased Evening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she settled down, he pulled out of her pussy and moved back around in front of her, his cock slick with her juices. She saw it bob back into view and immediately opened her mouth.

"Anywhere I can put it, huh, slut?" he said with a smile, stepping in front of her directly and slipping his cock into her mouth.

She immediately sucked the pussy juice off of him, moaning in her throat as he began face fucking her. She let him control how deep he went, she just focused on whatever she was given, licking and sucking at the cock in her mouth.

"You know, slut," he said, pushing his cock as deep as he could get it into her throat, her lips almost kissing his balls as he spoke. "I did say I wanted to cum in your mouth. That said, I think I've changed my mind..." he trailed off, thrusting his hips forward, feeling her gag on his cock.

"I think I want to cum all over that pretty little face of yours." He relented, letting her breathe for a moment before thrusting into her throat again, the stocks holding her in place as he invaded her throat a second time, achieving another gag reflex. He almost came this time, but held himself in place.

"What do you think slut? Facial for Lindsay?" he asked with a smile. He laughed as he felt her head nod on his cock, making her gag again as his cock moved in her throat.

"Good girl," he said, relenting again, pulling back so it was just the crown of his cock in her mouth. "Now suck, slut,"

He moaned as she set to work. He was already close from her pussy and her throat gagging on him, so it didn't take long before he pulled out completely, stroking his shaft a couple times before moaning in satisfaction, feeling the tip of his cock explode as it was pointed directly between her eyes.

He heard her squeal, but continued holding his spasming cock in hand, moving it slightly so it would coat different parts of her face. He took a second to breathe, before finally letting go of his cock as it died down, looking down at Lindsay.

He was even surprised, he had almost coated all of her face. The first big shot did hit her between the eyes, and splattered onto her forehead and cheeks. The next few pumps had hit either side of her face, and she had cum sliding down her cheeks around her lips and onto her chin.

"Oh that's too perfect," he said. "Do you mind if I grab my camera, Lindsay? You are too beautiful looking like that,"

She blushed, but nodded, feeling his cum slide over her face, one of her eyes mostly coated in it. She saw him step out of the room and come back a few moments later with his phone in hand.

Matt snapped a few pictures of Lindsay from various angles, making sure to capture how red her ass was and how coated her face was. Satisfied, he set the camera down and began unlocking the stocks, one lock at a time and helped her back to a standing position.

"You're beautiful, Lindsay, and I hope you enjoyed all this," he said, gesturing at the room. "But I feel like you may want to take a quick shower before you go anywhere, am I right?"

She smiled at him, taking a finger now that her hands were free and gathered up some of his cum off her face. "Probably, yeah," she said, slowly sticking the finger in her mouth and sucking the cum off of it.

He closed his eyes at that. "Go!" he said with a laugh. "Go shower, I'll bring your bag into the bathroom for you so you can get changed. And then I'll go do the same," he said.

"Yes, sir," she said in a soft, happy voice, sliding out of the room.

He shook his head, and went out to the living room, retrieving Lindsay's bag with her extra clothes in it.

After knocking once on the door, he opened it far enough to set her bag inside. He could hear the water already running in the shower. "There's towels in the little cabinet here by the door," he called out, quickly closing the door behind him as he stepped towards his bedroom.

He slipped into a pair of gym shorts and a light t-shirt before heading back into the living room. He took a seat on his couch and was flipping through the photos he had taken on his phone. He was feeling really good about what had just happened, and he even had the proof to remember it by.

He admired the view of her ass, and was stopped short by the sound of the bathroom door opening. He looked up and saw Lindsay, wearing her leggings and top she had packed. He stood and waited for her to come into the living room.

"Feeling better?" He asked gently.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"I hope you had as good a time as I did, Lindsay, and I wanted to say thank you for that. I really did have a good time with you,"

"Same," she said. She paused a second, before continuing, "I never really thought I'd be into the whole, being restrained and unable to resist what you were doing," she said carefully. "But it's good, I like it," she said with a blush. "I just have to focus on your cock, don't have to worry about balance or position, just let you put me in whatever position you want me and then just lay back and enjoy," she said.

He smiled at that. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, then, Lindsay. But that brings me to my next question," he paused, leaning forward to study her. "Do you have a co-worker from the firm or, possibly, a good friend of yours that may want to earn some extra money?"

She saw a dark look cross her eyes, and realized he had made a tactical mistake. He quickly continued, "So, lookit, a couple of guy friends and I have been wanting to have a little get together. Nothing big, but we figured, why not have a couple of girls over and have some fun?"

He finally saw that look soften. "Now, it's gonna be more of what we did tonight. Not exactly vanilla sex. Two girls, three guys. At first it'll be mostly just grabbing us drinks and just looking sexy, but eventually we'll up the ante a little bit so we can all have a little fun."

"That," she said carefully, "sounds like it could be a good plan. It's usually bad-form for a client to ask a worker for hookups, but if I'm in on it, too, I don't mind." She considered for a moment. "We'd both be paid as normal?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, just as if it was normal get-together for each of you. And," he said, opening a nearby drawer and grabbing his wallet, he handed her another small stack of 100 dollar bills. "Use that to get some sexy lingerie for the party. You can wear whatever when you get here, but expect to be changing pretty quick once you girls arrive. Sound good?" he asked.

She eyed the stack of money carefully, but eventually reached out and took it. "Okay," she said, "but will you send me those pictures you took?"

He nodded, opening his phone and forwarding the images to her. "Do you mind if I ask why?" he asked, closing his phone and setting it back down.

She smiled. "I just wanna show them what you did to me, so that way they understand what they are signing up for," she said slowly, but smiled at the end. "But I think I know of someone who would be down to do it, I just gotta call her once I leave here. "

He nodded, and then rose to his feet, offering her his hand. "Sounds like a date then, miss Lindsay. Is it okay if I walk you out to your car?" he asked, gesturing towards the door. She nodded, and led him outside.

They hugged and kissed goodbye, and he watched her drive away.

Once she got a good distance from her house, she pulled over at a gas station and separated out her money from the firms. Even with the cut going to the firm, she still had made just shy of 700$, plus the money he had given her for lingerie for her next visit.

This was going to be a good partnership, she thought. She opened her phone and scrolled through her contacts, finally landing upon the one she was looking for. Kayla was an old high-school friend of hers, somewhat sex-crazed but very beautiful. She was the opposite of Lindsay in a lot of ways, taller, thicker, dark brown hair and a rose tattoo that started on her hand and ended halfway up her forearm. It would make a good contrast for what Matt was planning, she thought.

She opened a new text message:

"Kayla! I know it's been too long but I have an opportunity for us to make a lot of easy money. Are you down?"