A Pussy Full of Penis Ch. 01

Story Info
Single mom helps her son learn about sex.
4.6k words
4.04
63.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
864 Followers

Most stories begin at the beginning.

Not this one.

Thinking about it, this story needs to start from a specific point and to then be told from that moment on where all its questions and subsequent answers are slowly revealed to the reader as if opening a mystery box.

Even more so considering the nature of the story I want to tell you.

Daisy D.

***

It was the evening of the day after that first day.

Even though the initial surprise and shock had receded there was still that feeling of disbelieving embarrassment between us. Like an emotional fourth wall that needed to be overcome if what we were doing was going to mean anything.

Once I had made the decision to act, I knew this would happen, and in the time between then and now I realized it was my responsibility to do whatever it took to achieve that aim. I mean, how does a mother talk to her only son about sex when they are going to be the one's doing the actual fucking?

As with most problems, the solution would all come down to the way we expressed what we were feeling and thinking. Simple direct language. Except nothing is ever simple when talking about sex because sex has its own rules within rules when playing the game.

Sometimes, to walk the walk you've just got to talk the talk no matter how insane or perverted you sound. It's just a matter of degree after all and how far you were willing to go to get what you want.

For me, sex is more about what goes on inside your head than the actual physical act itself and, as the saying goes, a little imagination can go a long way. All it takes is using the right words at the right time to make the experience be what it needs to be.

And, right now, this was definitely the right time and place to do what I knew needed to be done.

Laying back on my double bed, I looked at my son through a veil of messed-up dark hair. "Don't you want to stick that fat cock of yours up my tight little pussy, sweetie," I teased him as he stood there watching me as I rubbed a single finger between the lips of my wet juicy vagina. "Mommy just loves having her naughty hole full of penis."

Grasping my ankles and ignoring the way every muscle in my body screamed in protest, I cocked my legs back so that my bare thighs were pressed against my chest and rotated my pelvic floor so that he had a perfect view of my hairy snatch and twitching arsehole.

Wide-eyed and wearing only his t-shirt, Scott was slowly fisting his dick watching me diddling my pink buzzer with his stiffening member becoming even more engorged as the blood surged through his veins despite his emotions pulling him this way and that.

"Time to put a hat on Doctor Cock, hon," I sighed, knowing it was better to be safe than sorry. "Mommy definitely doesn't want a big surprise in nine months' time."

My son made a face. "Mom," he winced as he grabbed his jeans from the chair where he had thrown them and took a rubber out of his wallet. His hands were shaking as he tore open the packet and awkwardly rolled the spunk catcher onto his hard prick. "Uh, okay," he mumbled with his red face looking fit to burst. "Are you really sure about this?"

Reaching forward, I pinched the transparent nipple on the end of the condom between my finger and thumb pulling him closer to ground zero. "Having second thoughts?" I asked him as he continued to stare at my honey pot. Whatever thoughts he was having they sure as fuck weren't second ones. More like imagining how good it was going to feel to shove his dick up a real live pussy for a change.

Watching him, I could see whatever moral reluctance ebbing away with each passing second. Yesterday had just been a little teaser. A masturbatory first step into the unknown for both of us. Today was the moment of truth because outrageous opportunity is the mother of all sexual adventures.

Scott shook his head. "No," he confessed. "I thought I would but now, here, like this, no. I just want to do it with you, mom."

His cock hung twitching over my open sex as I moved the bloated purple head, a fat apple-sized monster, lower and deliberately rubbed it over and around my purring cunt.

Other than the odd finger or three, it had been a good few years since I had had anything of worth up there and the sense of anticipation at being properly penetrated again had me shivering and tingling all over.

His penis was just above average length but what he lacked in size he made up for in girth. He was beer can fat. The chunky kind of fat that could push furniture around upstairs and make my next visit to see the pussy inspector much more interesting when I tried to explain to her how my cervix had been shoved two or three inches due north.

The things we women go through to give and get a little satisfaction is ridiculous. Never let it be said that I wasn't prepared to go the extra mile to achieve that goal.

"All you have to do, sweetie," I whispered, breaking the spell. "Is to take your time and give it a little shove. It should go in nice and easy once you get the head in."

He was concentrating so hard he probably never heard a single word I said as he got into position. All eyes were on Dr. Cock who was knocking impatiently on my front door as he pressed forward.

"OW!" I yelped as he suddenly jerked against me stretching the lips of my pussy wide as he managed to force a couple of inches inside my surprised hole. Yikes. He really was a fat little fucker and I shuffled around under him trying to ease the pressure.

But Scott was long gone and couldn't stop even if he wanted to as the bed bounced around beneath us.

"OUCH!" I yelped again as his mating instinct kicked in and he hammered his hips forward making me gasp out loud at the way my pussy was dealing with the sudden penetration.

It had been an age since my last proper fuck and every muscle and sinew were being stretched to their limit as I felt the mottled skin of his wrinkled ball sack slap me between the cheeks of my exposed backside.

Now deeply inserted, he carefully laid himself on top of me with all of his weight resting on our pelvic coupling.

Waiting until he was settled, I pressed my bare thighs against him with his flushed face next to mine and I could hear him gasping in my left ear. He lifted his head slightly and glanced at me. "Sorry," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to do it so hard. But I couldn't help it."

Reaching up, I brushed the hair out of his eyes before caressing the back of his neck with my right hand. He felt huge in my pussy as his thing twitched and throbbed away inside my sex as I tried to help him relax.

The significance of the moment was not lost on either of us. Jesus Christ on a bike, I had actually gone and done it.

There was definitely no turning back now. This adventure was going to go where it was destined to go and we were along for the ride.

There was only one rule. Something we had agreed on when I told him what I was prepared to do for him. When he met someone else and got into a relationship, that was it. No arguments. No nothing.

That would be the time to move on with no regrets.

Scott moaned softly moving his hips as he began to push himself steadily in and out of me. Call it female intuition, but I figured now was the time for a little motherly advice.

Grabbing a flexing bum cheek in each hand, I tried to hold him still as I put my mouth close to his ear. "Go slow, Scott,"I urged because I could already feel him pushing against my stuffed orifice trying to go deeper. "You're all the way in. You can't go any further. Just take your time and you can make it last longer."

A minute later, he had both hands under my top and was hanging on to my tits for all he was worth pounding me into the mattress as I clamped my pussy down hard and wrapped my legs around him trying to stop him ejaculating.

"No, wait!" I gasped as he jerked around on top of me like a wet fish on a dry dock. But he was too far gone. Holding on to his buttocks, I felt him jerk violently and stiffen as he filled the teat of the prophylactic before collapsing on me like a sack of potatoes with his climax consuming everything around him before subsiding.

Frustrated, I lay there listening to him grunting and sighing until he finally stopped twitching. He was gasping for air and it was a good five to ten minutes before he eventually regained his composure.

At least now I understood what his problem was.

My boy is quicker on the draw than Billy the fucking kid.

Well, Jesus fuck.

***

Scott eased himself off me and rolled onto his back with his spent cock flopping back against his belly as it shrank inside the condom.

"Sorry," he said, finally breaking the silence as he stared up at the twilight shadows dancing on the ceiling.

Pulling down my old t-shirt to cover my bare breasts, I sat up and looked down at him with his pale skin still glowing from our first fuck. His embarrassment was obvious and I could tell his lack of self-control was bothering him.

Ego and vanity can be such an emotional crux for boys his age where matters of sex were concerned. A little bit of care and attention would go a long way in making him feel better about himself as well as helping him learn to control his urges.

The poor thing looked miserable so I reached over and playfully ruffled his hair. At times, he reminded me so much of his old man and, at just over five-ten, he had the same unruly dark hair and slightly overweight physique my ex had now that he had turned eighteen.

"Don't worry about it. It's okay," I smiled. "You just need a bit more practice and you'll be fine. Think of it like riding a bike."

As I knelt up beside him, I saw him glance at my pussy that still glistened wetly with my juices.

"Do you want to do it again?"

Surprised, Scott looked at me and nodded. It probably never occurred to him that I'd let him have another go so soon. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. Or, as in our case, the more he fucks me and I get fucked, the better fucker he will become when it comes to fucking someone else.

All he has to do is ask.

"Uh yeah, absolutely definitely!" he grinned enthusiastically as he jumped out of bed still wearing the used blob which made his swinging dick look like it had a little white bobble hat on. Standing in front of me, I leaned forward and carefully removed the protection making sure I didn't spill a drop.

Slipping out of bed, I headed for the bathroom where I stood for a moment holding the sheath up to the fluorescent light so I could see how much spunk he had shot into it.

Well, look at that. There was a decent amount and it had a thick yogurt-like consistency as I squeezed it between finger and thumb.

That stuff looked good enough to eat.

And swallow.

And then to go back to the source for more.

Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Wake the fuck up, Daisy. Get a grip. With a sigh, I dropped the used condom into the wastebasket and switched off the bathroom light.

Like kissing, that would definitely be a step too far.

At least for now.

***

Standing in the doorway to my bedroom, I saw my son was already prepared and ready to go. His dick was standing at full mast as he slowly stroked his right hand up and down its length as he waited.

"Do you want me to sit on that bad boy, baby?"

He looked at me as I lifted my top giving him a birds-eye view of my hairy crotch between my wide thighs. "Uh-huh," he replied eagerly as his confidence grew. "I mean, it's got nowhere else to go."

Climbing onto the bed, he raised his arms behind his head as I straddled his hips and used my right hand to grab his penis holding it upright. My baby hole was already sopping wet as I rubbed his cockhead around my slot a few times before using my weight to push myself onto him with a soft sigh of satisfaction.

Christ, his fat little dorky dick really was a pussy stretcher and, even though I had just taken him inside me moments before, there was still a decent amount of pain as I wriggled around cramming his meat up my slick passage until I could feel the lips of my vagina splayed wide around the root of his cock.

He lay there silently watching me as I got comfortable and I could feel his attention fixed on my chest as my tits wobbled around under my t-shirt.

He looked like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar when he saw that I had noticed him ogling my loose boobs. Some things never change so thank fuck I have a decent pair for him to play with. As ever, mommy always has the best toys.

"Want to see them?" I asked, trying hard not to laugh as I gave him a quick squeeze inside my pussy just to remind him who was boss.

"Uh," he blushed with his face a mask of concentration. "Sure."

Reaching down, I grabbed my top and pulled it over my head giving my shoulders a little shake for his entertainment. For a second, I thought his eyeballs were going to pop out of his skull as my tits danced around invitingly in front of him.

"Like them?"

He licked his lips. "Yeah."

Pushing them together, I pointed both nipples at him. Pity I was as dry as a bone these days as I could only imagine what his reaction would be if I squirted a stream of milk in his face.

"How much do you like them, sweetie?"

He glanced at me then back at my assets. "Uh," he mumbled as I felt his cock jerking around in the engine room. He was iron bar hard and I could sense his testicles churning away making fresh baby juice as if there was no tomorrow. "A real lot."

At 40, my full tits were still in pretty good shape and I knew how to use them to their best advantage. Leaning forward, I let my nipples rub against his bare chest knowing he wanted to grab, grope and fondle them to his heart's content.

"Temptation is a sin, mom." he deadpanned.

That made me laugh. Funny guy.

Grabbing my right breast, I hefted its weight so that his mouth was close to the swollen teat. "Considering you've probably sucked these more than anyone, I don't see why you can't do it again for old times sake. Think of it as a late birthday treat."

Feeling him lick and suckle on me, those eighteen years seemed to fade away as I moved my hips in time to the urges I was feeling inside. By the time he had taken his fill, my mauled tits were lubed in spit and covered with red blotches leaving both nipples painfully nibbled.

Fucking him felt completely natural as I ground my pussy over the rough stubble at the base of his cock. Our sexual conversation was nothing more than grunts and teasing as I kicked us into a higher gear.

"Ah, oh yes, just like that. It feels so good. Do it, baby. Fuck my pussy harder and deeper!" I whimpered as I bounced up and down with both hands pressed on his chest to keep me upright. "Mommy just loves her boy's big fat cock!"

Look, I know this isn't exactly Shakespeare here but if it gets the job done then it's good enough for me.

Scott was thrusting up from below as I dropped down from above and the slapping sound of flesh on flesh along with the rat-a-tat of the headboard banging against the wall filled the room.

And when I sensed he was about to ejaculate, I quickly sat down on his cock gripping him firmly with my pussy until his reflex urge passed and we could continue fucking.

When your upper hand is wrapped around an insistent phallus, you can do anything. He may be my son but, at the end of the day, it's all about a penis and a pussy so by the time I let him blow his load he was practically cross-eyed with frustration.

"Mom!" he gasped out loud. "Uh shit, uh, watch out. Oh, Fuck!!"

There was a sudden explosion of pent-up lust and Scott lifted me clean off the bed as he rammed his hips against me with enough strength to hold me there suspended in space as he ejaculated another stream of sperm before collapsing in an exhausted heap.

A screamer I am not. I orgasm like I fart. Real quiet with as little fuss as possible. My pussy purrs like a stroked cat and I get shivers all over as I twitch happily away until I come to my senses. Like right now, as I slumped forward rubbing my sex furiously on his pubic bone to make the sensations last as long as possible.

And that was that. High fives all around for a job well done with his testicles fully drained and my pussy happily abused again. We got out of bed and stood facing each other in silence as I removed the condom for him giving his balls an affectionate squeeze.

He looked like he wanted to say something but I put a finger to his lips. "You don't have to say anything," I smiled at him. "I know."

What was there to say? Today had been a day to remember and so much had happened as it came to an end. Tomorrow would bring what she brought and I knew whatever that was it would end up with me having a sore pussy.

And maybe more.

***

Later..

Slowly opening his bedroom door, I peeked inside the room to make sure he was okay and saw him lying there face down on his bed snoring contentedly away. God only knows what he was dreaming about.

It was then I noticed the reason we were in this situation in the first place staring silently at me from the corner of the room.

Well, look at you.

I shook my head at the absurdity of it all and carefully closed the door before returning to my own bed where I lay awake in the dark thinking about things I hadn't thought about in years.

Things that had happened in my past even before my son was born.

***

Three days earlier..

It had just gone mid-day and the sun was sweltering in a deep blue cloudless sky as the hourly bus pulled up at the stop just outside the trailer park where I lived.

Swatting away flies, I made my way up the dirt road with the air shimmering and the ground cracking as it baked in the relentless heat.

There were twenty "permanent" mobile homes in the park and my son and I lived in the farthest one from the main entrance - the one with the best view as the original sales pitch put it back in the day.

Sure, if you wanted your view to look like the surface of Mars.

Anyway, thank God it was Wednesday and an early finish at work. A dead-end job as a temp in a small supply firm that paid enough to pay the rent, the bills, and put food on the table. At least Scott, my son, had a part-time job at a hardware store in a town near here which was helping him pay his way through college.

So much for living the dream in the land of the free.

"Afternoon, Miss Daisy!"

Like clockwork, it was Mr. Johnson sat outside in his old wooden chair making the most of the shade and a cold beer.

As the unofficial site handyman, If you needed something fixing around the place he was your go to guy who also took care of security and all that stuff.

At sixty-five, he was tall and wiry with a close-cropped crown of grey/white hair, a set of perfect white teeth and weathered skin like polished teak. Widowed a few years back, he and his late wife were already a fixture when I moved in newly married over twenty years ago.

He was decent enough but it was obvious he had a wandering eye and could turn on the charm when needed which no doubt had been put to good use on the various fallen women who had come and gone in this place over the years.

"Mr. Johnson," I called back with a weary wave as I passed by his lot heading towards my own place. It was too damned hot and all I wanted to do was have a shower and get something to eat before Scott got back.

"You look mighty pretty today, Miss Daisy" he called after me. "A real sight for an old man's sore eyes."

Yeah. Sure. God loves a trier. He was probably staring at my skirt-covered butt as I gave him another wave but kept on walking.

Better luck next time, pops.

Finally reaching home sweet home, I put the key in the lock and stopped when I saw my son's truck parked across the road.

Ian56
Ian56
864 Followers
12