A Pussy Full of Penis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was he doing home so early from college?

Stepping up, I went inside and put my bags on the kitchen table before standing for a moment listening to the hum of the fridge and the sounds of trailer park life outside.

For some reason, I felt something wasn't quite right.

And then I heard it.

A sound. A squeaking sound. Coming from my bedroom.

Walking slowly down the hall, the door was partially open and I stopped when I saw something on the floor in front of it. Being as quiet as possible, I bent down and picked the discarded garment up.

What the hell?

It was a brassiere. My brassiere. My best black bra.

The squeaking got louder and I could also hear another sound.

Like someone grunting and moaning.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly pushed the door open further only to stand there wide-eyed with surprise when I saw what was going on inside my bedroom and, more shockingly, actually on my double bed.

There, right in front of me, was a naked backside thrusting vigorously back and forth with a pair of fat hairy testicles flapping around underneath.

Like an idiot, I stood there open-mouthed and speechless.

But hang on.

Who was that on top doing the fucking and who the hell was that in the black stockings face down underneath being fucked?

It was then I realized the dick was being shoved in and out of her arsehole and I gasped out loud.

The man on top froze and his head comically popped up turkey-like looking around at the sound.

What the fuck was that on his head?

I took a step forward as he looked over his shoulder and saw that he was wearing my matching pair of black panties with the gusset covering his nose and mouth making him look like some sort of perverted superhero.

The same black panties I had thrown in the laundry basket that morning before I left for work. You know, the used ones.

It was my son.

"MOM!!" he exclaimed when he saw me standing there holding my bra in one hand and a frying pan in the other that I had grabbed to protect myself. "What are you doing home?!"

"Scott?" I gasped as my naked son rolled over and stumbled back against the far wall holding on to the girl he was having sex with.

I was so shocked I could hardly speak.

He pulled my panties off his head and threw them on the floor looking like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole.

But I wasn't looking at him.

I was staring at the girl he had been having anal sex with.

Except she wasn't a girl.

At least not a real one.

Holy jumping shit balls.

Mortified, he was about to pull her off his dick when he realized if he did then I'd get a birds-eye view of his erect equipment.

Blushing, he shuffled forward and I found myself face to face with a blue-eyed, blonde-haired plastic doll with an expression that made her look as surprised as I was.

Unable to move, he finally squeezed past me with her conical tits brushing suggestively against my own. Behind him, on the bed, were various items of my lingerie he had obviously been using to get himself off.

Avoiding my gaze, he shook his head. "Mom," he stammered. "I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. Shit, I need to go."

And with that, he was gone.

Totally bemused, I stood there watching his bare butt waddling down the hall with the still impaled sex toy bouncing comically from side to side in front of him. Once inside, he slammed his bedroom door shut leaving me standing there like an idiot.

Picking up my discarded panties, I looked at them wondering how long all this had been going on for. Despite myself, I gave the crotch a quick sniff making a face at the pungent smell. Oh yeah, a whiff or two of those would definitely ring his bell.

But the doll?

Where had that come from?

More importantly, why was he using it in the first place?

Was I missing something?

I really needed to pay more attention to what was going on around here before things got out of hand.

Staring at his closed door, I realized we needed to have a serious conversation about what had happened. A proper mother/son talk to get everything out in the open and not let it come between us.

But I knew this was about more than what my son was doing.

So much more.

It's true what they say about things that go around always come back around again further on down the line.

For me, the circle would finally be complete and that would take us back to the true beginning of this story when I became a willing and loving daughter of Elektra.

***

Continues in part 2.

12