A Pyrrhic Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully positioned the camera, then began pumping the vibrator into my slick entrance, moaning unabashedly at the sensation. I barely had enough presence of mind to keep the camera steady as I fucked myself with deep strokes. My eyes closed, and images whirled through my head. I recalled a video I had seen a few weeks ago, a petite blonde girl's tiny hole being stuffed with a huge cock. When the man came and pulled out of her, a deluge of cum ran down her pussy and shaking legs. I groaned, and spoke to the camera, leaving it fixed on my dripping pussy.

"I want you to- pin me to the bed and breed me like a- little slut." I was panting, trying to keep from thrashing at the orgasm building inside me. "Fuck, I want you to force your cock into me and use my little fuckhole. Make me cum around you over, and over, until I'm begg-ing you to fill my pussy with your cum."

I was nearly insensate, throwing the vibrator aside in favour of my fingers pumping into me, spreading my lips and showcasing the streams of arousal that seeped out of me and onto the bed. I couldn't speak anymore, so I whimpered, bucking as thrust against my fingers. For a brief moment, I imagined Louis between my legs, grinning down at me as he worked his cock into my sodden pussy, and I shattered, convulsing around my fingers as I gasped out my orgasm.

Still panting, I brought the camera closer, to capture my pussy twitching and clenching around air. I stopped the video, and watched it as I licked my cum from my fingers. A little shaky, but definitely enough to send Andy into a frenzy. The alcohol and the orgasm had dulled my senses, and it was with bleary eyes that I sent the video to Andy. As it buffered, I was hit with a sudden surge of apprehension. I didn't see any of the photos that I had sent him. I squeezed my eyes shut, then opened them again. There was a message above the video.

You guys up to anything tonight? Molly's with her parents and I'm bored.

I choked back a scream. I had sent the video to Louis. I tapped my screen frantically, trying to cancel the upload, but it had already sent. I stared wide eyed around the room, trying to control my panicked breathing. I shoved my vibrator into my drawer, dressing hastily in shapeless, unflattering clothes, like that would somehow rectify the situation. The post orgasmic fugue was gone, and I was left feeling sticky and ashamed, pussy still dripping occasionally. I went out to the living room and turned on the TV, perched on the edge of the sofa, eyes wide and unseeing. Belatedly, I realised I should warn Louis not to watch the video, and I lifted my phone tentatively, like one might grab a venomous snake.

My phone buzzed in my hands, and dread pumped through my body, stiffening my spine. I would just ignore it. If I just never texted him again, I could pretend like neither of us saw it. Of course, I wouldn't ever be able to see him again, and Andy and I would need to move, possibly change our names. I sat there, head in my hands, groaning loudly at myself. Twenty minutes later, and I was still staring at my phone. My fingers twitched to unlock it. I just needed to know. I would look quickly, and not respond, and we would move on, and I would pretend it didn't happen. Louis would pretend it didn't happen, too, if he knew what was good for him.

Taking another draught of my now warm drink, I squared my shoulders, and unlocked my phone. My cunt took up most of the screen, glistening with my arousal. I didn't play the video. I squeezed my eyes tightly closed, remembering the pathetic little whimpers I made. The way I begged for a cock to fill me up and pump me full of cum. I groaned louder, scrubbing at my face. I focussed on the short message underneath. His response.

Wow. Wrong number?

I breathed out shakily. Not a disaster. Okay. I could fix this.

I meant to send that to Andy. I've been drinking, and my finger slipped. My cheeks were flaming, and I could barely look at the screen as I typed. Please tell me you haven't watched it.

I tapped my fingers, full of restless energy and an overwhelming sense of panic. Another message.

I definitely haven't watched it. A gusty sigh of relief escaped me. More than fifteen times. Probably. I muffled my shriek with my fingers, body almost vibrating with stress. I grabbed shoes and raced out into the cool air, pacing down the road, fingers twisting in my hair as my brain short-circuited.

He saw, Louis saw me FUCKING my CUNT and he keeps watching it and he's going to tell Andy and Louis is probably watching it again right now, and oh GOD I can never see him again fuck, fuck me, FUCK! I shouted wordlessly as the cacophony in my head reached fever pitch, startling a bird into flight. Right. Calm down. Calm. I stood still, breathing in deeply, the night air clearing my senses.

Not a disaster. I'll text Louis that he's being inappropriate, and I'll just tell him to stop. Simple. Easy. Right. I nodded firmly to myself, and pulled my phone free from my pocket. There was another text waiting for me.

You're so fucking sexy.

I turned my phone off, like that would fix the problem. I paced through the neighbourhood, mumbling to myself occasionally. No matter how I tried to distract myself, his words kept floating into my head.

You're so fucking sexy.

I wonder what his face looked like when he opened his phone and saw that. The thought made a hysterical laugh bubble up from between my lips. My mirth was short-lived. I saw him in my head, peering at the screen, eyes widening with dawning comprehension.

I wondered if he felt the blood shoot into his cock. If he warred with himself on whether to watch it. If he was pumping his cock to the sound of my desperate moans this very second. I resolutely turned my mind away, trying to think of anything but Louis groaning my name, cum dripping from his fingers as his cock twitched in his grasp. My mind helpfully offered up a different image. Me, pumping my cunt and begging to be bred like a barn animal. I clenched my teeth so hard my jaw ached.

I ripped my phone from my pocket again and turned it on, drumming the screen impatiently as it booted up. I deleted the video, breathing a sigh of relief. It was a lot easier to think when I wasn't staring at my own pussy. I needed to text Louis something. Something impersonal, to reset the boundaries between us.

You're so fucking sexy.

My breath caught in my throat as I stared down at the words, imagined him whispering them in my ear as he thrusted into my pussy. Impersonal. Shakily, I exhaled.

So, should we bring food for the cabin, or do you guys have something planned? I nodded as I sent the message. Safe, neutral ground.

Just bring yourselves and I'll take care of the rest

I held out a moment's hope that he would take my cue and drop the subject.

Hope you don't mind if I keep that video, btw

I glared at the screen, like somehow the fury in my eyes would radiate through to him.

I do mind, actually.

Oh yea? What are you going to do about it?

I huffed, numb fingers striking against my phone keyboard.

You fucking prick. Have fun at your cabin. Leave me alone.

I frowned at the message, even as I sent it. I couldn't help the disappointment spearing through my body. I liked Louis. I liked his laugh, and the way he would lean conspiratorially towards me when it was just the two of us, and his dry humour, and the speculative look he would give me when he thought I couldn't see him.

How about I trade you for it?

I looked at my phone, baffled. A moment later, an attachment popped up. I bit my lip, waffling for long moments, before I finally opened it. A cock took up most of my screen, and my body suffused with heat as I stared. Louis reached his hand down, rubbing it along the length of his cock. I wanted to stop the video then, but the groan he let out crumbled my resistance. It was low, and needy in a way that had my cunt clenching. I turned up the volume, leaning in close to catch his quiet, heated voice.

"Fuck, Jess."

The sound of my name in his mouth had my legs trembling, and my breath hitched as I stared. He continued pumping his cock, the tip almost purple as his hips jerked, fucking into his hand.

"God, I want to fuck your tight little pussy." He breathed. "I want to be the one making you sound like that." I was transfixed, panting slightly, ignorant of the cold creeping in under my jacket. Was this how he felt, watching me play with my pussy? Overheated and out of control? "Gonna fuck my cum into you." His breathing stuttered, fingers twitching as he sped up.

He stopped talking, letting out a strangled moan, and I found myself moaning along with him as his cock spasmed in his hands. He came with a low grunt, ropes of thick cum spraying out, clinging to his chest and hands. Jesus, I wanted to lick it off him. He exhaled audibly, and the video ended. I shoved down the desire to watch it again, fingers hovering over the replay button.

One more time, I told myself. My pussy ached with need as I watched him cum for me one more time, and then another, and another. I closed my eyes and saw his cock, the thick vein running close to the surface that would feel incredible inside me. The flared head, livid and engorged. The video didn't show his whole cock, and I stifled my disappointment, sternly. I put on a carefully neutral expression, like Louis could somehow see me over text message, and slowly typed a response. Doesn't seem like a very fair trade. You practically saw inside me.

I blinked down at the screen, my finger hovering over the send button. I knew, vaguely, that I was digging myself deeper, but my stomach was swooping, and the sound of his voice was echoing in my ears. I closed my eyes, and hit Send.

A few minutes passed while I warred with myself, and finally I went inside, rubbing my hands together. I tried to tidy up, but found myself checking my phone every few seconds. I put my phone down, determined to ignore it when he finally texted back, only to pounce as it vibrated. It was Andy.

Hey love, I'm going to be home kind of late tonight, I'll try not to wake you when I get in. I love you! Thank you for the pictures by the way ;)

Guilt burned away at my remaining lust, and I slumped against the wall, disgust like cement in my stomach. My phone buzzed again as I stared at it.

Lucky me. How can I make it up to you?

I groaned. I needed to just stop texting Louis. Against my will, my mind cycled through all the different ways I could have him make it up to me. His stubble grating against my cunt as I rode his face. His cock jerking inside me as I whimpered out my orgasm. What was wrong with me? I closed my eyes, pressing my knuckles into them, but the images didn't stop.

Louis and Andy jumbled in my head, Andy pumping his cock on a video, groaning my name. Louis, throwing me over his shoulder, snapping his hips against mine as he growled, teeth sinking into my skin. I just needed to step away from my phone, clear my head. Instead, I started typing out a response. Don't cum to that video. Don't cum at all, actually. For a week.

Unbidden, my fingers sent the text, and I stared at the screen for long seconds, disbelief on my face at how quickly things spiralled out of control.

Deal. Just don't make this any tougher on me. My cock's already hard again imagining that sexy smirk on your face.

He was absolutely begging me to mess with him. I wouldn't though. I would ignore his texts, and go on with my day, and I definitely wouldn't send him teasing messages. Teasing messages like the one I was already composing.

Oh, I would hate to make this harder on you. So I shouldn't talk about taking your whole cock down my throat?

That's exactly the kind of thing you shouldn't talk about.

I'll keep that in mind. Have fun being celibate. Good thing I'm allowed to cum whenever I want to. As a matter of fact... I think I'm going to go do just that.

Bitch.

I tried to keep the stupid grin off my face as I looked at his final, petulant text. I definitely wouldn't mess with him anymore. I nodded firmly to myself, and retreated to the bedroom, opening the attachment he sent me again with a twisted smile, ignoring the guilt simmering in my stomach.

I woke up the next morning feeling very hungover, and I buried my head in Andy's arm, memories of last night flooding back to me. Guilt mixed with arousal. I knew what I was doing was wrong. I was going to stop. I would text Louis and call it off. We would move on. I was resolute, until I opened up my phone. Louis had sent me another text, timestamped at eight am.

Just to be clear, we didn't say anything about me not watching that video, right? Because I'm watching it again right now.

Isn't it a little early to be watching porn, Louis? I got out of bed, stretching gingerly, careful to avoid any sudden movements that would make the room lurch.

Porn? Yes. You? Never.

My stomach flip flopped, in a very not hungover way. I was in so much fucking trouble.

Shame you don't show your face though. The message continued. Don't suppose you would want to send me an updated video?

Why are you punishing yourself?

This was your idea, not mine. Is that a yes?

It was more of a "you're an idiot," actually.

I'm still not hearing a no.

I'm sure you hear plenty of no's in your day to day life. I thought you would pick up on context clues.

Show me your nO face.

I snorted loudly at that, then immediately suppressed it, trying and failing to keep the smile off my lips.

No chance. You're just going to have to wonder what it looks like. Now leave me alone, I'm trying to shower.

I've been wondering for years. I can wait a little longer.

I stared down at that message for a long time. I couldn't think of a clever retort. Years? How long had he been wanting me? And what did he mean, "a little longer"? I looked over at Andy, still blissfully asleep. I pressed a kiss to his hair, then stepped towards the bathroom, feelings warring inside me.

I began to track my days by the buzz of my phone. If Andy noticed anything off about me, he didn't mention it, and I pored over my phone at every free second. There was a strange, heady feeling that coursed through me any time I heard that buzz. I would almost be disappointed when the week was up.

Quick question, absolutely no ulterior motives. What were you drinking the night you sent me that video? I want to get a big bottle of it.

Gin, of course. Drinking away your woes?

Something like that. In case you were wondering, my cock is starting to turn purple. I think I might die.

That seems... anatomically unlikely. Speaking of anatomically unlikely, have I mentioned that I can cum over and over and over again?

Why are you like this?

I have nothing better to do.

I have something better you can do.

I'll bite. What?

You can wrap your legs around me while I fuck you so hard your eyes roll back in your head.

I tried to get my breathing under control. Andy gave me a weird look as I hiccup coughed, and made a show of edging away from me, pressing against the side of the sofa. I smacked his shoulder, then leaned into it. He put on a movie, sprawling his legs over me and hogging all my personal space as I tried and failed to be annoyed. I didn't check my phone again, even as my pussy throbbed, and I itched to respond. Louis was dangerous.

I felt my phone buzz against my hip at work the next morning, and grabbed for it eagerly, smirking at the latest complaint Louis had sent me.

This is a special kind of hell.

I'm weeping for you. Truly.

As I think I've demonstrated, I'm a remarkably patient man, and I don't think you're giving me the credit I deserve.

I have seen absolutely zero evidence supporting that.

You've been teasing me relentlessly for days. I'm incredibly pent up, my balls feel like they're in a bear trap, and every single time I imagine you cumming around me, it gets a million times worse. And yet, here I am. Not cumming.

I'm not sure if the aim of this was to make me feel bad, but... it's not working. Have you tried... not thinking about me cumming around you?

I could try, but why would I want to?

Thursday was spent in a bustle of activity, laundry cycling through the washer and dryer as Andy and I packed. I was annoyed with the care I took in choosing my outfits. I was doing it for myself, I thought firmly, even as I surreptitiously threw in some barely there scraps of lace. Andy noticed, grinning as he hooked a piece, holding it up to the light.

"You realise I could tear this like tissue paper, right?"

"That's sort of the point, dummy."

Comprehension dawned on his features, and heat burned in my stomach at the ravenous look on his face. I idly wondered if Louis would hear us having sex. I fought back a laugh at the thought of him pressed with his ear to the door.

How are you going to celebrate the end of your celibacy?

I thought I might join a monastery. Keep the good times rolling.

I snorted quietly, packing up my makeup bag as I stared down at my phone.

You would look good in a robe.

I would look even better out of it.

I don't think you're going to make a very good monk.

That's okay. I had a better idea to celebrate my liberation, anyway.

Care to share?

Maybe if you ask nicely.

Andy ruffled my hair as he left the room, suitcase in tow.

Nah. I would hate to spoil the surprise.

I can't wait to make you beg for me.

I don't know how much you would like it. It's usually right when I'm desperate to cum, so I can't get the words out properly. I mostly just say please a lot.

God you're the worst.

I smirked down at my phone, then hastily sobered when Andy walked in, lifting my suitcase off the bed with a suggestive expression. My eyebrow slowly raised as he looked from me to the bed, hopefully. I rolled my eyes and sighed theatrically, even as I pulled my skirt down. Our sex was playful and leisurely, and I draped over him, spent, as the afternoon light started to fade. Andy toyed with my hair, manfully ignoring the tangles.

"I was thinking..." his voice was quiet, and I felt my pulse jump with sudden fear, convinced he had somehow found me out. He peeked down to make sure I was awake, then continued, eyes flicking back up to the ceiling. "I know we haven't talked about it much lately, but... I'm ready to start trying for a baby. If... uh, if you want to. I just... thought I'd let you know."