A Pyrrhic Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you little tease. I think it's about time you see just what you've been doing to me." He pushed me away, and I stumbled against the sofa, sitting down with a plop. His eyes were dark and intent on mine as he struggled with his pants, the stiffness of his cock pressing against the fabric. His pants came down, though his underwear stayed on. There was a wet spot near the band, where his cock had been weeping precum, and I couldn't tear my eyes away. He tugged at his erection through his underwear, hissing at the sensation.

"Take off your dress."

I barely managed a single shake of my head before his hand was in my hair, gripping it tight enough to bring tears to my eyes. Heat pumped through me, and my whole body jangled with arousal at the primal look he shot me.

"Take it off, or I'm ripping it off." His voice was hoarse, and deadly serious. I lifted my dress, slowly, shyly, and he watched with satisfaction at each new inch of skin that I revealed. I shuddered under his eyes as I pulled the dress over my head. He growled appreciatively at the lacy bra and underwear I wore underneath. "Are those for me? You shouldn't have." He smirked, and I felt myself blush. He stood there for long moments while I fidgeted, feeling nervous and, though I wouldn't admit it, desperate for him. He reached out, taking hold of my hands, guiding them down to his cock.

"Touch it." He instructed. I shied away, but he thwarted my movements with ease, fingers tight around my wrists. "I want you to feel how hard my cock is for you." His voice was quiet, and sent shivers running through me as my stomach clenched.

I reached out, tentatively, and brushed my fingers against him, feeling heat burning through the fabric. He bucked against me, and the sensation of power was heady as my fingers began to trace back and forth over the length of him. His hand clamped around mine, and he thrust against our conjoined hands, face reddening.

He let me go and stepped back, breathing heavily, dishevelled. I was sure I didn't look much better. My brain was foggy with lust, and the feel of his cock against my fingers was shooting desire through me. When he stepped forward again, I did too, hands running up the expanse of his chest. He pulled away, yanking his T-shirt over his head, and I stared at him, fingers curling into his chest hair, tracing down to the line of hair that led into his underwear. His eyes were hooded as he watched me. I flicked my tongue out to wet my lips as I ran my hands over him, dazed.

His hands reached down, taking a firm hold of my ass, groaning at the feel of my smooth skin. So far, all we had done was grope like horny teenagers, and I held out hope that things would end here, despite the need pumping through me. That hope was dashed when he tilted my head up, kissing me with a bruising ferocity that took my breath away. He ground against me, pulling me closer, hands darting up from my ass to take hold of my face. My response was instantaneous, and telling.

I grabbed fistfuls of his hair, pulling him in closer, hearing our teeth clink as I deepened our kiss. I flicked my tongue against his bottom lip, and felt his cock jump against my thigh. Combatively, his tongue surged into my mouth, and he took control of the kiss, angling my head as he kissed me with a frustration borne of years of waiting. His hands slid down my body, and he fumbled to unhook my bra, still kissing me. My hands had dropped to his shoulders, and I was in the process of digging crescent shaped marks into the skin there, fingers curling as I pressed against him. He broke away, leaning his forehead against mine, lips swollen and curved in satisfaction.

He tugged my bra away, and my thoughts short-circuited as he reached up, thumbs circling my peaked nipples. I stopped trying to fight the way I arched into him, lost in the sensation. The sexual tension that had been building for years was finally being unleashed, and I felt half-wild as I growled at his teasing touches. I rubbed my soaking pussy against his leg, hoping for some relief, and he choked out a laugh, even as I watched his cock straining against his elastic waistband.

He lowered me to the sofa, hands not leaving me for a moment, and sank to the ground between my legs. I tried my best to fix the image in my head. His eyes were dark and glassy with lust, hair dishevelled, the stubble on his cheeks sharpening the lines of his handsome face. He looked beautiful, tracing his hands down the lines of my body, and when his fingers curled into the band of my underwear, I lifted my hips to help him. He smiled at my display of submission, and I fought the urge to shove his face against my pussy, fingers twitching as I tugged on his hair.

He stared at my cunt, dripping and on display for him, and the hunger in his eyes had me whimpering and tugging at him, a wordless plea. He sunk his face between my legs with a groan, and I smothered my gasp with my fingers, eyes shooting open as he probed my oversensitized clit, his low growl of approval vibrating through my womb.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." He murmured, pulling back from my pussy to look seriously up at me.

"So do it." I whined, tugging at his hair, rocking up towards him. He looked annoyingly smug as I pushed and shoved at his head, futilely. He finally dipped his head back down, and dragged his tongue up the length of my slit, flicking it against my clit. I clamped my thighs around his head and thrust against him, feeling his tongue pushing into my sodden folds.

His hands had shot up to my hips, and his hands were almost painfully tight on me as he lapped at my cunt. My mouth fell open, and small little whimpers escaped as I rocked into the sensation. He pulled away, panting for breath, face gleaming with my desire.

I growled and launched at him, bringing us both to the floor. He grunted out a complaint, but I was already kissing him, knees locked around his sides as I tasted my arousal on his lips, tangy sweet. His arms wrapped around me as he kissed me back enthusiastically, hips pumping up and against me. My pussy was dripping, and I left a trail of wetness as I ground against his fabric clad cock.

He pulled away, stuttering a breath against my ear as my hands fumbled with his underwear. His hands shot down to assist me, his cock springing free of the underwear, slapping against my stomach. I choked out a breath at the sight of it. He groaned as I took him in my hands, and I squirmed down to kneel between his legs, putting my head level with his rigid dick.

It was a painful looking purplish red, and his balls felt heavy as I rolled them around in my palm. He arched up against me, pearly precum appearing at the tip of his cock. I couldn't help myself. I lapped up the precum, then took him in my mouth, running my tongue in tight circles around his flared head as he stiffened underneath me.

His stomach rose and fell shallowly as I explored his penis, tracing the vein that ran up the length of it with my tongue. His hands tightened around my shoulders as he tried to pull me up and away. I struggled, desperate to fit him down my throat.

"Please, Jess. I'm so close. I need to feel your pussy around me." His voice was strained, his eyes closed as he fought off his orgasm. I needed no further encouragement, body clenching with anticipation as I positioned myself over him. I lowered myself until my pussy was rubbing against his cock, smearing my wetness against him.

He snarled with need, lifting me up to adjust his cock hastily before dropping me down on him. I bit back a scream at the sudden stretch of my pussy walls around him, and I came almost immediately at the sensation, his cock slightly too dry, chafing me as he burrowed deeper into my cunt. I collapsed on top of him, licking, biting, sucking every inch of skin I could reach as he thrust against me.

My pussy squelched as he sawed back and forth, and he made a strangled sound near my ear. He paused, then, cock buried to the hilt in me.

"Why did you stop?" I breathed out, voice rough with need. His cock twitched inside me, and I rocked my hips at the sensation, muffling my cry against his shoulder.

"I want you to beg me to cum in you." He finally panted out, arms still locked around me. Muzzily, I shook my head, knowing that was a bad idea, but confused as to why. "I've been waiting so long for this moment, Jess. I want to hear your sweet voice begging me to breed you."

He must have sensed my recalcitrance, because he pushed me upright, fingers finding my clit as I swayed above him. I covered my face with mortification as I squeaked and bucked against him. He pulled my hands away, continuing his assault on my pussy, cock still twitching inside me. I watched his breathing stutter and speed up as he fought off his orgasm, his eyes glazed as he looked up at me. My back arched as I crept closer to another orgasm, embarrassment forgotten, my hands reaching up to roll my nipples.

"Don't you want me to pump you full of cum, Jess? I've been fantasising about it all week. The way your sweet little cunt will look while my cum drips out of it." He laboured his way through the words, squeezing his eyes shut. I bit my lip hard, my whole body burning with need. I looked down at him, and he stared up at me, eyes pleading. My womb ached with desire at the look in his eyes, and, without my permission, my jaw started to work.

"Please, Louis, I need you to breed your cum into me. I want you to cram your cock into me and fill me, I've daydreamed about you for years, I want you to pin me down and breed me and make me yours, please please please."

My words came out in a croaked jumble, and I rocked against him as I spoke. Louis pulled out of me swiftly, and I barely had time to mourn the loss before he had tossed me on my back. The carpet scraped against my spine as his body pressed against mine, and I whimpered with relief as his cock slid back into me.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you," I panted out, digging my nails into him to pull him closer. His hips snapped against mine, erratically, as we both fought towards our orgasms. The burn in my womb was an inferno, and I bit down hard on his shoulder to keep myself from screaming. My legs wrapped around his waist as I enthusiastically fucked against him, pussy like a vice around him as he plunged deep into me.

"Fuck, Jess, I'm going to cum." He growled, chest pressing against mine, the weight of his body crushing me into the floor. My pussy clenched at the sound of his voice, and he buried himself deep in me, his cockhead nudging against my cervix. He nudged me away from his shoulder, and kissed me, the tenderness of the kiss contradicting the hard press of his cock inside me.

"Please," I finally whispered against his lips. His eyes fluttered shut, and I struggled to keep my eyes open against the sensation as his cock throbbed inside me, painting the inside of my pussy with his cum. He groaned against my mouth as his cock spasmed in me, and my pussy clamped relentlessly around him as I came again, body shaking with the intensity of my orgasm. I met his lips again and whimpered against them, pushing my body up against his, feeling the tautness of his muscles, the heat radiating off him. His cock jerked for what felt like minutes inside me, and I gazed up at the ceiling, starry-eyed, fingers tracing patterns on his shoulder blades.

I whined in protest when he finally pulled away from me, and the sensation of his cum dripping out of me had my womb tightening again. He pushed up to his knees, eyes glassy, both of us panting and flushed. He helped me to my feet, and I wobbled unsteadily as he wrapped his arms around me. He tilted my head up for another kiss, and it was gentle, his lips soft against mine. One hand reached up to cup my head, and the other wrapped around my waist, pulling me against him. I fought to cling to the moment, but as I came down from my orgasms, reality began to set back in. Louis must have felt me stiffen, because he broke the kiss, hand dropping to my shoulder.

There was really nothing to say, but I ached at the thought of him leaving. He seemed to feel the same, his fingers tight on me. I stepped back hesitantly, bending to pick my underwear off the ground with a slowly dawning horror. Louis wrung his hands, looking similar to how I felt. A livid mark was visible on his shoulder. I didn't even remember doing that.

"Um... you might think that was a mistake," he finally said, eyes trained on the ground, "but I don't." He glanced up at me, with a quick, uncharacteristically nervous smile. "I have wanted you for a very long time. I just... thought you should know."

He gathered his clothes, not bothering to get dressed, his bedroom door clicking behind him as he left me alone with my conscience. The enormity of what I had just done hit me, and my eyes began to fill with tears. I felt betrayed by my body, betrayed by my brain. I was disgusted with myself, even as post-orgasmic shivers had my knees trembling.

I crept towards our closed bedroom door, convinced I would find Andy on the other side, looking broken hearted. When I eased it open, he was splayed over the entire bed, snoring contentedly. The sight made me feel like crying, though I wasn't sure why. I closed the door, just as quietly, and returned to sit in the living room, mostly naked, watching the fire die out. I pulled my knees against my chest for warmth, and stared at the guttering embers for long minutes, trying to focus solely on my breathing. It took me far too long to realise the problem I was facing. Louis came inside me, and I realised with a groan that I was ovulating. I had no Plan B, or birth control, and, given that we were in the mountains, no way to get it without raising suspicions.

My fingers twisted around each other as I fretted. I could take my chances, and keep quiet, but if I did end up being pregnant, chances were pretty good it would belong to Louis. I wasn't sure Andy would buy that it was his. I could come clean to Andy, begging his forgiveness, and hopefully salvaging the situation. I groaned aloud at that option. Even if, miraculously, Andy didn't immediately leave me, Louis would be out of my life forever. I tried not to dissect the complicated feelings that thought brought forward, and instead turned back to problem solving. I bit my lip. I did have an out.

My mind turned back to Andy's admission. He wanted to start a family. I wasn't ready, really, but that seemed to be the only way to get Andy to cum inside me. The fireplace was long cold by the time I finally stood, body aching from the cramped position I had held. If I didn't end up pregnant, then I could tell Andy I had changed my mind. If I did... well, Louis and Andy looked similar enough, and the darkness of my hair and eyes would be enough to cover any suspicious colourations. It's possible that even I wouldn't be able to tell who the father was. It wasn't a good solution, and my dinner threatened to make a reappearance, prompted by the churning of my stomach.

I would have to go to Andy now, and lie to him. Possibly continue lying to him for the rest of our lives. I hated the thought, but not as much as I hated the alternative. I rubbed my face, uncaring of the makeup I had so carefully applied, what felt like lifetimes ago, and walked towards the bedroom, limbs heavy with guilt and fatigue.

I left the lights off, and crept on top of Andy, pressing kisses across his bare chest. He stirred, coming awake fully when he saw me straddling him, mostly naked. I could barely make out his grin in the darkness of the room, the moonlight trickling in the only source of light. Rather than speak, and risk incriminating myself by bursting into tears, I tugged his underwear down, pushing mine to the side. Andy groaned quietly as I rolled my hips against him.

"You're already so fucking wet."

I was grateful for the darkness of the room, feeling the shame burn hot in my cheeks.

My cunt was swollen and battered from Louis's rough treatment, and Andy moaned as he worked his cock into my tight pussy. I was flushed and exhausted, and the sensation of his dick thrusting into me was enough to bend me over him, burying my face in his shoulder. He rocked into me, hissing out a breath. I ground against him, awash with memories of what I just did, not thirty feet away. I needed to make it up to him. I peppered his face with kisses, taking control, speeding up the pace as he started to pant. I bit my lip. He had to cum inside me.

"Please cum in my little pussy, Andy." I murmured, repeating almost exactly what I had said to Louis. I felt sick. He groaned, hips bucking up into me. "I'm ready for a baby, just pump your hot cum in me, please." I drew out the last word as he thrust harder into me, flooding me with sensation. "We can talk about it tomorrow, but right now I just need your cum filling me, I want to milk your cock dry. Please, Andy."

I whined the last part into his shoulder as he began pistoning into me, previous reserve gone. His fingers dug into my hips, so hard it was sure to leave bruises. I relished the slight pain, eager to forget what I had done.

"Fuck, you're going to look so hot," he panted, "pregnant with our child." My pussy clamped around him at those words, and I bit down on my lip to muffle my orgasm, my brain shutting down as the pleasure coursed through me. His whole body went taut, and his hips snapped against me, pushing his cock deep inside me. I felt it throbbing, felt the heat filling my cunt, and I forgot about my shame, forgot about Louis, forgot about everything but the feeling of Andy cumming in me.

"F-fuck, Andy." I stammered out, panting against his collarbone. His arms wrapped around me as his cock slowly twitched and deflated inside me. He gave me a lazy smile that broke my heart, and I curled into him, listening to the pound of his heartbeat, and trying not to think about anything else.

He fell asleep with his cock still buried in me, and I watched his sleeping face while I rocked my hips, tracking his unconscious reactions. I rested my forehead against Andy's, making a fervent promise that I would spend every single day making it up to him. I did not sleep well.

When the sun started to peer over the horizon, I lifted off him, face contorted with shame and reluctant arousal as I felt two different loads of cum begin to seep out of me. I padded quietly to the shower, and scrubbed myself under scalding water, rubbing vigorously to remove the makeup running in rivulets down my face. I stayed under the water far longer than I needed to, mind awash with memories. Much as I regretted my actions, I couldn't help replaying the way Louis ground into me, or the low groans he breathed against my ear as we fought to stay quiet. I was sure he would have a huge mark on his shoulder, and it was with vindictive satisfaction that I imagined him explaining it to Molly.

I dried off and got dressed in warm, weather appropriate, nonsexual clothes, wearing them like armour. I made myself coffee, and stood outside, relishing the bitter chill that had crept in overnight. I heard the door click open, and I whirled around to find Louis. I couldn't read the expression on his face, but I must have looked ready to bolt, because he put out a calming hand, coming to a stop just out of reach.

"So...." He started. I just looked back at him, all too cognizant of the rings under my eyes, the sorrow on my face. His face crumbled at that, too, and he ran his fingers through his thick hair, sighing.

"We can't ever do that again." My voice was harsh in the quiet morning, and I glared at Louis until he slowly nodded his head.

"Can we... still be friends?" It was a weighty question, and I considered it as we stood silently.

"Well... Andy would probably know something was weird if we suddenly stopped seeing you." I wouldn't admit it to him, but I was privately relieved I had a reason to keep him around. Judging by the genuine smile he sent my way, he felt the same. His smile turned wolfish as he ran his eyes down my body, and I hated the way I immediately reacted. I snapped my fingers at him.