A Queans Dancer

Story Info
Zoe wants to see her husband fuck a stripper in front of her.
5.4k words
4.24
16.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
208 Followers

## I Caught Him Red Handed

And it became a pinnacle moment in our marriage after twenty years.

Willem is at our house computer and turns around in the leather chair. His face is red, stricken with a guilty look on his face. I looked past him to the computer, which had taken a moment to freeze just as I walked into the room.

On the screen is a young blond woman, wearing revealing lingerie, fucking herself with a dildo. The blue and white outlay of the website is unmistakable. I recognize the Only Fans logo from a mile away.

There's a long silence between us at first, and I can tell he's searching for words to make an excuse, but he has none.

But for me, the emotions are conflicting. I can see his giant cock through the fly in his pants, already wet from him stroking himself to the younger woman. The fact that he would even look at other women used to make my jealousy flare and cause fights in the car on the way home from the store, the mall, and even the fare sometimes. But lately I stopped getting angry at him for it. I don't know why, but I stopped pointing it out. The jealousy changed.

And looking at him now, knowing that he is getting off to some other blonde bimbo fucking herself in her apartment for cash...

It just made me horny.

"Honey. Zoe my sweetie, I--," he begins.

But I just put my hair back, get down on my knees, and begin to suck him.

Wilem has never cum *that* much in my mouth before.

And I've never come close to orgasm from just sucking him off and thinking about him with another woman.

---

## I Pick More Accounts For Him

And he sits with me as I bring up profiles and gauge his reaction. Willem has an interesting tell when he's turned on. He'll get this boyish look on his face that flashes for an instant, then he'll look to the side.

He does this when I find the brazilian woman with the large ass an affinity for using Bad-Dragon Dildos.

And again when I find the Norwegian blonde who likes to get fucked by random masked men.

Every time I do it, watching him as I scroll through the profiles, my jealousy rises. At the same time, a new level of arousal came over me in a way I never imagined that I'd have. Maybe it's the control I have in picking for him, knowing that it pleases him. It makes me wet even thinking about it.

"What about that one?" he says, pointing at the screen as a scroll through. It's a very fit brunette woman in lingerie. She looks like a stripper. Her tits are perfect.

Suddenly my jealousy takes over my pleasure and I give him my displeasing look.

"What? Can't I pick?" he asks.

"No," I say, almost flabbergasted. "I get to pick for you. After that you can do what you want, but I need to be the one to pick."

Willem puts his hands up and gives that boyish smile at me when I snap at him, knowing exactly how to diffuse my feminine growling in such instances.

"Fine with me," he says smiling. "Anything you want, so long as it turns you on. But, you need to communicate with me if it's turning you on or not. I want to make sure that you get pleasure from this, okay?" he says.

He's always so considerate to me. It makes the pleasure of jealousy return.

I selected the subscription for the brunette stripper named "Princess Heart."

Then I let him sit in the chair and scroll through her profile and photos as I blow him and taste his cock.

I even touch myself under the desk because I'm so turned on.

---

## We Graduate to Him Watching Porn

And my pleasure of jealousy reaches a new height when I hear him in the computer room again a few weeks later. This time the sound comes on and I hear a woman moaning.

When I walk in, Willem is naked completely in the computer chair again. He doesn't bother turning around this time, but looks over his shoulder as I see the chair jostling in small motions. On the screen is the Only Fans Account of Princess Heart. Apparently she graduated from dancing naked in front of the camera to having a man pound her from behind as the camera focuses on her face.

He continues to stroke himself while looking over his shoulder, waiting for me to make a move.

So I walk over to the couch to the right of him, still able to see the screen, and take a seat.

"Go ahead," I say.

And I watch Willem go back to touching himself, getting harder by the minute as he strokes himself to the stripper on the screen.

Watching him take an interest in another woman and pleasuring himself raises my jealousy, especially since he's taken a liking to this particular profile. I feel anger well up at first as he turns his gaze away from me and then to the screen. Then, the fear takes over and worries that he will fuck someone else. But as soon as those thoughts come up in my mind, the pleasure within my head starts.

I'm so wet that once he cums, I leave to go and change my panties into clean ones. Just *thinking* about him fucking someone else makes me turned on to no end.

And I still don't understand it.

---

## My Birthday is Coming Up

And I decided to get myself a gift by giving him one.

Willem is in the kitchen cooking dinner for me when I send him the notification. He gets the email, puts the wooden spoon down in the pan and looks at his phone. He reads the email with intent.

"You got me a Feeld account?" he says with both pleasure and confusion in his voice. The boyish look comes over his face and he distracts himself for a moment by moving around the curry in the pan.

Seeing him like this starts to get me wet already.

"Yes. A little early birthday gift... For me," I say.

"Well, what do you want me to do with this?" he asks.

"I'd like to build your profile for you. I'll swipe on the women or couples that I want for you. Then you just get to talk to them. I'd like to read the conversations of course."

"And I can flirt with these women? You're okay with that? It's a bit of a new step for you in this, isn't it?" he asks.

It is. In my mind, I feel that anger and jealousy starting to come about. After weeks of allowing him to look at Only Fans accounts and watch tons of porn from this Princess Heart profile, I find myself looking for something more.

Something to push me forward.

Why? I don't know why, but it feels so damn jealousy good.

"It is a step forward. Feel free to act like you're trying to fuck them. That's okay with me," I say.

Willem giggles and sways his hips as he stirs the curry, sets the spoon down, and dances across the kitchen.

He plans a kiss on my forehead and wraps his loving hands around my face as he does. He's warm. And I feel his love.

"Happy birthday honey," he says to me.

At that moment, although I'm hesitant to move forward and want to go slower, I can't wait for him to get the application going and get a conversation set with a hot woman.

"Give me your phone, I want to set it up for you. Right now," I say.

Willem doesn't skip a beat and hands me over his phone.

---

## Read It To Me

I said to him a week later. He's on his back in bed, and I'm on top of him, already over his hard cock. He brings up his phone and opens the application to Feeld. As he opens it and reads the conversation before reading it out loud. I already read it this morning, and I've been wet all day waiting for him to come back from work. In fact, if I'm being honest, I read it more than four times and touched myself enough that I am ready for the next step.

As he reads it, his boyish smile and wiggle comes to his face. I can feel his cock growing inside of me.

The fact that someone else is turning him on *while I'm in the middle of fucking him* first triggers the anger. But after doing this so much, it's less now. It moves away quicker. And all that is left is the feeling of wanting him to be fucking someone else. That image goes in my mind, now and more often that damn hot fucking stripper named Princess fucking Heart.

He gets fully hard and looks at me before he reads his phone.

"We've graduated to sexting. It's super hot. Ready to hear it?" Willem asks.

I nod.

He looks at his phone to read it, the white light illuminating his boyish smile.

"'I've got a stripper fantasy,' I text her," He begins.

"'Oh really? I like that a lot. I used to dance for my boyfriend to music before I'd fuck him,'"

"'What did you like to wear?'"

"'Slutty things. Anything that showed my pussy to him,'"

As he reads, I start to ride him. Willem actually steadies himself, making his body rigid and stops thrusting, simply so he can read it. His inactivity drives me wild, and I begin to ride my hips over him harder. The more he continues reading, the harder I want to fuck him.

"'I'd do a sexy dance for you and hop on your dick if I was there,' she says."

"'I would want you to show your ass for me and rub your pussy all over my cock before you did,' I replied," he says.

As he continues, I feel him getting into the conversation almost more than he is enjoying himself with me. It makes me try harder, moan louder, and grab my tits and make myself as sexy as possible to distract him from his phone.

Finally, his phone starts to move too much and the pleasure I give him makes him put his phone down and catch up his power and pace to mine.

We haven't fucked that hard in years.

---

## Lets Try It

He says this to me as we pass the strip club on the way home from groceries.

"I told you, I'm the one who needs to take the initiative on this and select things. Not you. This is about my pleasure and I feel better when I pick. So don't push me, please," I say to him.

He puts his hands up again and shrugs to diffuse the tension while he smiles.

"Sorry hon, I must have forgotten. Just got a bit excited, that's all," he says.

I grumble in the driver's seat to show him my displeasure.

But deep down and secretly, I've already scouted that strip club.

And the other seven in the county.

And even one more further away.

But I found the one that I've been looking for. Not for any venue specifically. But for *someone specific*.

That night, I made him cum three different times while he looked at porn on Only Fans.

And I let him look at Princess Heart last.

He comes the most when he looks at her.

And the fantasy of my cuckquean ultimate adventure, my greatest pleasure, starts to take hold and won't let go.

---

## I Plan It Meticulously

First we go to *Cougars,* just to watch.

The bar is all blue neon and golden poles with black furniture. The strippers are older, similar to my age, so it makes it easier for me to step into. Plus it's during the middle of the week, so many of the strippers there are not easy for me to get jealous of.

However, I'm a bit worried and outside of my comfort zone, but all it takes for me to get the feeling is to look at Willem sitting next to me in the low light and loud music. He has that big turned-on grin that he gets when he looks at Only Fans with me, or when reading more of the text messages from his flirty friends on Feeld. I squirm in my seat at the emotional roller coaster of jealousy and pleasure go back and forth inside of me as Willems eyes dart back and forth to strippers on the poles and dance around.

One of them, a dark haired vixen, approaches both of us.

"Want a lap dance?" she asks Willem.

He turns to me and gives me that expecting stare. I lean forward in the chair.

"Just a table dance please," I say.

She obliges, taking off her top as she dances to the music in front of us. She puts her hands on Willems spread knees, threatening to touch him with her large and perfect fake tits.

And that's when my mind kicks into overdrive. Seeing her touch his knees, as innocuous as it is, sends the jealousy in my mind into a giant tailspin. It explodes in me, making the anger rise more than it ever has. For a moment, I can't remember why I enjoy this. All I want to do is bat her away, take him into the car, and scream at him for wanting another woman other than me.

But the surge of that moment is halted like a wave hitting a stone barrier. It splashes against some unknown pleasure sensor in my mind and the jealousy and anger wash away and recede, flooding down into me and making me so instantaneously wet that my heart rate starts to rise.

I feel my adrenaline run, letting the imagery of the stripper entertaining my husband seep into my mind as much as my wetness seeps into my panties. I start to wiggle in the chair, feeling my hands grip onto the seat and my lips part as Willem smiles at the stripper.

When she smiles back, I get a little nervous. I can see that boyish smile that Willem gets, he wants to reach out and touch her. I can tell just based on how he shifts himself in his chair, knowing that he's as hard as a rock, more so than I usually can make him. The jealousy mixes in my mind so much I can taste it in my mouth.

"Would you like to buy your husband a private dance?" she asks me with a salacious voice, bending at the knees and waist while she parts her ass for my husband.

"No. Thank you," I say flatly.

The dance ends and she blows him a kiss as she walks away.

The next song comes on and the lights change. Willem shifts in his seat and then leans over to me.

"You okay honey?" He asks.

"Yes. Lets go," I say again flatly. I can tell by how slowly Willem gets up that he's disappointed.

And for some reason that turns me on even more.

I can't wait to fuck him while we drive home, so I give him road head and keep his erection built by the stripper the entire way. By the time we get into the door at home, he's already pushed my wet panties to the side and inside of me while we cross into the living room and make it to the couch.

I've never creamed over his cock before. And he made me lick it up, saying to pretend it's the strippers cum.

The jealousy gives me a body orgasm that I hide from Willem.

---

## I'm Shy About The Next Part Of My Plan

But I go along with it anyway, selecting a strip club called "Dreamers," on a Friday night. I figure this goes along with my cuckquean training to move in the right direction to reach my fantasy of him fucking someone else, but as we walk into the crowded club with green and yellow lights flashing everywhere, I start to doubt myself.

The women here are extremely beautiful, and I know which strippers are on tonight. I checked... Several times this week. And I thought I would feel more ready to select the women for him to dance with. I have their names, and I know when they'll come on.

But as we settle down into leather chairs next to a small table with our drinks, I can't help but to feel nervous and unsure of myself.

These women in person are *much* more beautiful than their pictures lead on to be. I start to feel myself become shy. Willem sees it and puts a hand on my knee.

"You okay with this one? We can leave if it's not good for you," he says.

Him being thoughtful helps, but the idea of preparing all week, doing research, and denying myself any orgasms this week so I can feel the jealousy even more is too much investment to leave now. The fantasy is now dominating how I get myself off, and I *need* him to look at other women for me to feel that pleasure that I can't get enough of.

So I flag one of the strippers down, named Diamond, who wears distinct yellow garters and fishnet stockings that glow in the black light of the club. Her smile is pristine white and her eyes glow as she walks up.

Willem's smile matches hers.

I take his hand to get his attention, and then wave at her to look at me.

"Take us to a private room. I want him to have a lap dance and I want to watch," I say.

She takes both of our hands and saunters her hips, showing them off to Willem, as she leads us to the back.

---

## Willem is Too Handsy

And I feel like Diamond is enjoying it way too much. She looks at me with a sinister smile in the black light, rocking her hips into Willem as the music bumps and sends vibrations through our seats.

The jealousy is strong, but the pleasure feeling raking along my mind at the same time is just as strong. They fight each other, and I wiggle in my seat watching them. At one stage, Willem's eyes roll back into his head as she sits down on his cock, riding him over his pants.

She straddles him, making her perfect ass bubbly and spread over his pants and hiding him from my view. She puts her tits in his face and his hands wrap around and clasp her ass.

It's a perfectly terrible vision for me that sears itself in my brain.

And the wetness comes just as fast as soon as she turns around and looks me dead in the eye.

"You like watching me and your husband, don't you?" she asks.

It takes everything I have not to admit it too fast or put my hands right into my pants to stroke my clit. The way she says it preps my mind for the inevitable some day. But I start to lose my nerve. Willem is enjoying it way too much. Diamond is too. And I want to enjoy my husband as much as Diamond is.

But we have one more song to go.

Then, she teases him by pulling her panties down and letting him look at her pussy. When she does this, she never takes her eyes off of me.

"I'm getting wet dancing over your husband," she says to me.

At first it's almost too much, and I feel my hands grip the sides of the couch and dig my nails in.

But the adrenaline rush from looking at her, then my husband, keeps me glued to my seat.

Diamond continues to undress until she's fully naked. She stands up straight in the black light. Her muscles are defined and she's a specimen of a woman who is seemingly built for sex. She twirls around, putting a leg up on the couch arm over Willem, and she spreads her pussy as she rocks her hips back and forth to the music.

As the song ends, she looks at me and smiles.

A minute later I take Willem out to the car and fuck him in the backseat. We're chased out of the parking lot by the bouncers, and I continue to blow him on the way home.

I make sure to fuck him so hard that we both cum several times and fall asleep with him still inside me.

Haven't done that with him since our first year of marriage since we were young.

---

##

And we didn't go to another strip club for almost three weeks after that. Willem knows not to bring it up, but I keep him happy by matching more people on Feeld for him and getting him extra profiles on Only Fans to subscribe to.

And the images of the strippers riding and touch Willem are enough to fill my dreams and fantasies all the while.

Until, one day after blowing him under his desk again, I feel ready. I can't explain how, but after swallowing his cum and not touching myself, I walked over to where my phone was in the living room and looked up the strip club.

*She* is going to be working tomorrow night.

And I dread it and can't wait for it all at the same time.

---

## I Worry About the Final Plan

Not because I know that it won't work. In fact, I guarantee that Willem is going to like it. I know it the moment we walk in the door of the high end strip club called the Library. It smells like vanilla in here and the seats are wide with plush brown leather like reading chairs. Willem looks excited to be back after so long.

"How are you feeling honey?" he asks me as we come in and take our VIP seats that I bought us.

I hide my worry. The worry I have that he'll be too handsy again. That I might get overwhelmed with jealousy and not like it. But I know that I will in some ways. But it's a risk, a step way outside of my box to see if this is something I will truly enjoy.

These months of build up have culminated into this moment for me as some of the new strippers come out and do their dancing on the poles in front of us. Willem watches, but looks around. None of the strippers are coming over to us.

Because I only told them that I want one specific one.

Delimity
Delimity
208 Followers
12