A Queans Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my husband.

And when *she* comes out on stage, the look on his face that I see builds a jealousy unlike anything I've ever felt. I've only seen that look from him once, and it was on our wedding day when he saw me in my dress for the first time.

But for the second time, he looks upon a woman he's looked at for months while I've been blowing him.

That damn hot fucking stripper named Princess fucking Heart.

---

## She Dances For Him Like In Her Videos

And Willem doesn't peel his eyes away from her for her two songs. I look between her dancing and Willem and can't decide what I feel. It's overwhelming at how it feels to see Princess Heart in person, even though I've texted, emailed, and even talked to her on the phone to arrange this. Nothing could prepare me for the absolute twister of an emotional spin that my head feels.

When she comes down after her song, her sweat and glitter mix together to make her sparkle as she walks right up to my husband. Wearing nothing but a long set of fishnets and a caged set of leather panties, her tits practically defy gravity as she leans over and whispers into Willems ear. As she pulls back and looks at me, she takes my husband's hand and gives me a 'come here' motion to follow them into the back lap dance room.

I feel my breath leave my chest as we walk, barely able to comprehend the feeling of pleasure and jealousy that takes me.

When we get into the private champagne room, it's decked out with pink and red lighting, gold trimming, and seating in the round room.

"You can sit there," she tells me, pointing to a seat across the room from them. With mirrors all around, there is nowhere that I can look without seeing their image. There's a low padded table in the middle, obviously for her to comfortably dance. I worry about what she will do. But I force myself to watch as the music and the lighting change in the room as she starts her lap dance.

As soon as the music starts, Willem is more grab handy than he was with Diamond. He can't help himself.

Neither can Princess Heart.

She doesn't hold back either.

I feel myself go frozen as she spreads her legs over my husband and runs her hands over his pants, feeling his cock with her manicured fingertips. Willem arches his back in pleasure, looking up into her eyes as her hair comes down over him. She threatens to kiss him, running her lips dangerously close to his as she dances over him.

The feeling builds, and I feel something hitting a limit for me. The jealousy is getting too great. It starts to not feel good. And then, she starts to take off his pants.

I sat up in my seat, knowing that this wasn't what we agreed on.

But then she fans out a set of a few hundred dollar bills just as Willems pants drop to the floor.

"He wanted to tip me, so I'm going to tip him. *And* you," she says.

I open my mouth to protest, but she puts a hand up.

"Trust me Zoe, by the end of this, *both* of you are going to thank me," she says.

The rage I feel that Willem would pull money like that and force this forward sends a sense of rage down my spine. The anger at him pushing things forward without speaking to me first makes the well of my anger drive deep into the pit of my stomach. I know that I can end this right now, just as she takes his cock in her hand and directs it toward her pussy. I know that all I have to do is say stop.

But I don't.

---

## He Starts To Fuck Princess Heart

And it's everything I've feared and fantasized about at the same time.

The fear of Willem being with another woman, lusting over her, ramming himself inside of a dirty glittery stripper right in front of me. Of not wanting me anymore. Of him humiliating me by fucking someone so beautfil that he's been lusting over for months.

Just as he does now.

She turns around and sits on him, and I can see his incredibly stiff cock slide into her tight pussy. He moans as she does. Princess Heart looks back at me before she starts to ride him, but then looks into the mirror right at me.

The way her mouth parts as she drives her hips forward fills me with such adrenaline, anger, and even hate, that I almost can't bear it. I come to the edge of my seat, unable to stop watching, wanting to make it stop, make her stop, and scream at them at the top of my lungs.

But just as I'm about to reach my threshold, my red line, Willem shows an explosive strength that I've never seen in him before.

He picks her up by her ass and stands.

Then he puts her on the soft table, layed out and spread, so that her head hangs off and looks at me upside down.

Willem takes off his shirt, now stark naked, and pumps himself inside of Princess Heart.

I've never seen Willem look so sexy and seen him so fulfilled.

And then, that bedrock of a wall in my mind becomes stronger than it's ever been. The waves of jealousy go away in reverberating waves with every thrust that Willem makes into her. With every moan of pleasure that they make and mix together, so does the pleasure in my mind as it drowns out the anxiety.

Willem is so turned on that he comes to climax quickly, and I can almost feel my husband's pleasure through myself. The well of anger is now quickly filled with the anchoring sand of pleasure, making less and less room for me to be jealous.

Princess Heart looks absolutely turned on and looks up at me, holding her tits and moaning out in pleasure as Willem starts to fuck her as hard as I've ever seen him fuck. Muscles I never knew he had come out with the effort.

And then, I can't help myself.

My hands dive into my panties and find my clit, already soaking wet. I touch myself, spreading my legs, and let the absolute power of pleasure start to take me.

Willem has told me, as part of turning me on in bed, what he would do if he ever got the chance to fuck Princess Heart. And he does not fail to do any of the things he says.

He treats her like a whore.

He takes her by the chin and spits in her mouth, which makes her start to jive her hips into him even more.

Willem grabs her by the hips and angles himself, hitting her spot inside of her just right, which causes her to start shaking in pleasure. Fucking her in a way that he has refused to do to me and hit my spot.

Then he gets up on the table, puts Princess Hearts legs over his shoulders, and makes it so that I can watch his cock go into her pussy just right. He goes deep, going slow, and making the stripper whore under him moan loudly with every thrust that he makes as he goes deeper and deeper.

And with every action, I stroke myself more and more, feeling my wetness build as well as my orgasm.

Right before we cum, Willem opens his eyes and tears them away from the stripper he's inside of.

He looks right at me.

And cums.

Seeing him does the same to me.

And as we both settle, feeling our orgasms complete, we both look down at Princess Heart and see her smiling, then giggling.

Both Willam and I say the same thing at the same time.

"Thank you," we say.

This makes Princess Heart Giggle.

"See?" she says.

Yes. And now, I see. This is everything that Willem wanted.

And everything that I ever wanted.

---

## By The Time We Get Home

The vase in the entry way is smashed because we bumped into it on the way in. I didn't care about the broken pieces. We tore each other's clothes off, quite literally, sending buttons and zippers and pieces of my bra aside as we tumbled up the stairs into our naked bodies.

I made him do exactly what he did to Princess Heart, wanting to feel nothing more than being second for my husband and have the feeling ingrained in my head about the pleasure that he felt.

With every thrust inside of me, I feel like a new woman. He feels like a new man.

And we fuck until sunrise.

We've never done that before.

It's a pinnacle moment in our marriage.

By morning, we lay together in our sweat, our fluids, and in our bed where I've taken so many steps to explore the feeling of jealousy. As we lay there, tired, taking our eyes and setting our eyelids as the sun rose, I searched the images in my head of the past month of him looking at other women. Especially over the previous evening of him fucking Princess Heart.

I search for the jealousy that is no longer there.

Only the pleasure of my husband and of me.

We fall asleep with our hands intertwined and grasping one another.

And we never let go.

12