A Queen

Story Info
A submissive trans woman finds confidence in sexual activity.
1k words
3.93
13k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N:

This is a fictional story. No characters in this story are under the age of 18 and they are not real people. Any similarities between the characters and real people are pure coincidence. In addition, this story involves activity between gender nonconforming individuals, one of which is a Trans Lesbian. If this is not something you are comfortable with please move along. Content warning for use of the T-slur by a Trans woman.

A Queen

By Eterri's Wolf

A queen, she thought, Even here, on my knees, a strap-on in my ass, window open for anyone to see; to hear me beg for more, even here I am a queen.

She moaned as her partner held the dick half in her ass still. I command desire, even here I have power

"Spank me! I am your slut I deserve punishment." The hand was fast; it stung her small cheek where it had already taken punishment.

Her asshole flexed around the toy as if trying to continue a meal.

"What a horny bitch. Look at your greedy fuck hole, can't even shut around my dick." The mistress reached between her legs to stroke the semi-soft cock that throbbed there. Even now, here, I am a queen.

The thought was new to her.

Confidence had never been a trait high on her list. The woman behind her pulled out more, holding only the tip in.

"Beg for it bitch. Tell me what you want; maybe I'll give it to you. "She is my mistress tonight, she's telling me what to do but I have limits, she knows and respects them.

"Please mistress Shayla, fuck my slutty tranny ass. Use me, punish me, mark me. I am yours to do as you please" Do as you please, it pleases me.

"Hmm, maybe later." She pulled out, spanking the girl hard between the cheeks. She fell forward, her asshole clenching around open air. She heard the phone camera flash; she knew she made quite the picture then.

"Stand still slut" The marker traced across the cleft of her ass, just under the scar on her lower spine. The words read"tranny slut, insert here with the mistress's permission."

"Turn around ho" She did as she was told, backing against the window, pressing her ass against the screen while her mistress wrote on her small breasts. This message reading:"Tongue slut, pussy or ass, she'll lick both." I've never been so turned on. The wind blew through the window, stinging her used and abused butt in the best way.

Mistress Shayla stroked her dick, licking her left nipple gently while pulling on her right.

"Clean my dick bitch" She leaned forward, finding the toy by scent, her blind eyes looking up at the mistress as she sucked the taste of her ass off the toy. The woman above her ran her fingers through the soft, dirty blond hair while the sub gagged, never having sucked a toy as big as this one. She pulled off, licking the base from balls to tip, reaching up to her dom's waist.

She helped her out of the harness, laying on her back when she had finished. This is the best part, Queens please queens with nasty treats.

Mistress Shayla turned, lowering her ass until it was just out of reach. The queen of subs could smell the sweat mixing with the aroma of her mistress's asshole and she spread her legs and begged.

"Mistress, please let me lick your beautiful booty clean, allow my slutty tongue to please your perfect pussy, shower me with your fluids if it pleases you." Because nothing would pleasure me more.

"I suppose sense you asked so nicely, show me how much you want it first." She reached up, pulling the large cheeks apart and pressing her nose against the back door, breathing in deeply. The cheeks pressed against her face, cool with sweat, the stubble of the last shave scratching her chin.

"That's enough slut, clean it out now." She licked up and down the deep crack, kissing the insides of each cheek as she went, circling the hole as she reached the bottom before finally flattening her tongue against the asshole. She dragged it once, twice, side to side, top to bottom, bottom to top and finally plunging with all her strength deep into her dominant's asshole. The taste was her favorite, the submissive act a euphoria like no other. The woman moaned above her, stroking the spot under her balls and getting closer and closer to her toy's asshole.

"Eat it bitch, clean my dirty asshole, show me what a slutty tongue like yours can do. That's it, ah ah uh, keep going, make me squirt all over your tiny tranny titties." I'm the queen of showers, I please to a breaking point.

She gasped as three fingers, lubed with spit entered her ass with ease, rubbing against her prostate as she began to suck, her lips pressed against the sphincter as her tongue twisted inside it.

"Ah shit! Drink it bitch, drink my cum!" The fluids leaked down on her face from her pussy, sweetening the taste of ass until finally the came with a flood of strength, drenching her face and chest with the pleasure juice. She licked her lips, pressing her nose between the large cheeks in front of her and making out with the plump pussy on her face.

The trimmed hair tickled her chin, the crease pulsing around her tongue as her mistress lay on top of her, gently licking at her dick.

Moments later they were both in bed, the blinds down as they pressed against each other. Mistress Shayla held Sasha, the submissive against her; breasts against her back and hands stroking the slightly hairy belly.

"That was great baby girl, are you okay?"

"Yes love I'm feeling great. She turned her head, and the women kissed passionately as they settled into sleep. Only a queen can sleep this sweetly.

A/N:

If you have made it this far, thank you for reading.

This was a little different for me, please let me know if I should continue developing it, suggestions will be considered if they are constructive