A Queen Learns To Serve

Story Info
Queen Rosetta meets the powerful Empress Ember.
1.1k words
3.72
6.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Rosetta looked at herself in the mirror. Her pale blue eyes stared back at her and she admired her long locks of blonde hair that curled around her face.

She wore a small silver taira instead of a crown and had on a white dress that flowed past her generous breasts to her feet.

"She's here your Majesty," squeaked a handmaid from the doorway.

"Ah good, send her in," replied Rosetta. Inside she was worried, the Empire next to her kingdom had coveted her lands for years and had recently acquired many new provinces by treaty. The Empress was coming for a meeting and Rosseta was determined to hold her own, she would not surrender her Kingdom's independence without a fight.

A short while later a woman strolled through the door.

"Queen Ember I presume", greeted Rosetta.

"It's Empress Ember," scolded the woman. "I think you forget I now large my domain is now." She was looking at Rosetta as a fox would look at a rabbit.

"Of course Empress" replied Rosetta in a consilitory tone, "we're all delighted to have you in our Kingdom. If there's anything you want on your stay just say and we will be happy to oblige."

"Oh I know," responded Ember with a wolf-like grin. Now that Rosetta thought about it, Empress Ember was a rather intimidating woman.

Standing at 5,9 and being 10 years older than Ember's 25 years, she reminded Rosetta of her old tutor that used to scold her. Her hair was such a dark shade of black it seemed to smother any light that touched it and her lips were blood-red. Even her eyes seemed to have red irises, although surely that must be a trick of the light, thought Rosetta.

Ember's body was lithe and slender like a snake's and was wrapped in thin red silk so tight and form-fitting that it seemed to command the eyes attention to its curves. In fact Rosetta was sure she could see Ember nipples poking through the fabric.

"My eyes are up here Darling," quiped Ember and Rosetta's cheeks went pink. Ember smiled upon noticing this and then sat down at the table in the centre of the room. "Sit" she commaned, pointing at the chair opposite and Rosetta seems to forget she was a Queen and obeyed.

"Empress Ember, I need you to know that I intend," began Rosetta before she was interrupted.

"Let's discuss the terms of your surrender," said Ember plainly.

"Empress!" gasped Rosseta, "this is a free Kingdom with no desire to join your Empire."

"You don't want to serve under me as one of my faithfull and obedient Ladies?" asked Ember with an expression of mock hurt.

"No" insisted Rosseta,

"That's what Queen Lilly said," chuckled Ember, "and Queen Carmen and Aisha. However they all changed their mind in the end and you will to."

"Oh really?" huffed Rosetta, "and why would I do that?"

Ember leaned forward so her eyes rested in front of Rosetta'. Now they were up close, Rosetta saw they truely were red and they sparkled like rubies. The ruby eyes were so beautiful Rosetta didn't want to ever look away.

Because you are so overwhelmed by your Queenly duties," cooed Ember.

"I'm... so overwhelmed," sighed Rosetta and she knew it to be true.

"You need an older woman to tell you what to do," continued Ember, "you need me to tell you what to do."

"I need you... to tell me what do" replied Rosetta, completely lost in the Ruby eyes.

"I will command you as my servant and you will love me for it," ordered Ember.

"I will love you for it," droned Rosetta.

"I'm the sexiest person you've ever seen, you want to please me sexually aad cannot resist my seduction."

"I wanted to please you sexually... I cannot resist you," agreed Rosetta.

Ember pulled back and sat back in her chair, while Rosetta looked at her with blank expression.

"You're feeling hot little Queen take of your clothes," stated Ember and Rosetta dutifully began to strip. Ember looked on as Rosetta pulled her dress down, freeing her ample breasts, then as she let her dress drop to the floor her pussy was revealed and Ember noticed her pubic region was shaven.

"Your Kingdom is small and weak like you," Ember began as she circled her new servant, examining the curves of her body. "This is why you want me to annex it into my Empire. I shall rule it from its highest peaks," continued Ember grasping one of Rosseta's breasts and squeezing. 'To it's lowest valleys," said Ember, as her other hand slipped between Rosetta's legs and felt the wetness there.

"Yes Empress," moaned Rosetta, "command me and my kingdom."

"Good" gloated Ember as she playfully pushed Rosetta away. Rosetta turned around with a needy and pleading expression.

"This," Ember explained while pulling some paper out of her pocket and holding it out to Rosetta. "Is your unconditional surrender. Sign it on the table."

Rosetta dutifully took the paper and brought it to the table, as she leaned over to grab a quill, Ember slapped her ass and Rosseta let out a moan of pleasure.

Rosetta signed the letter in all the appropriate places and turned around to see Ember sitting in a chair, her bare feet on a footstool in front of it. As Ember wiggled her toes, Rosetta stared on transfixed.

"Wasn't that easy?" grinned Ember, "a Queen to a Lady with a simple signature. Now kiss my feet Lady Rosetta."

Rosetta obediently knelt down in front of her and began kissing and licking away. Her enthusiasm was so great, it looked as if Ember's feet must taste of honey and smell of Roses.

"Open your mouth," ordered Ember before inserting a foot into Rosetta's mouth. Ember smiled thinking about what Rosseta's subjects would think, seeing her like this, as Rosseta sucked and licked her foot.

There was something invigorating about seeing a powerfull woman on her knees mused Ember. Ember switched feet and Rosetta happily gave it the same attention. Ember waited a minute admiring her feet loving Slave, before removing her foot.

Ember lifted up her dress to reveal her pussy. "Have you ever pleased a woman with your tongue before?" Ember asked.

"Yes," nodded Rosetta, "I used to be lovers with Lady Greenfield, before she married."

"Well then," purred Ember, "please me."

Rosetta began licking and Ember moaned softly. Rosetta's tounge seemed made for this thought Ember, Lady Greenfield had been a lucky woman. Gradually Rosseta's efforts became more insistent and Ember began panting. As the pleasure grew, Ember's pants turned to groans. The waves of pleasure crashed upon Ember, until eventually she orgasmed so loudly her moans echoed of the walls.

Rosetta pulled back, her face which was covered with Ember's juices, before asking, "did I do well my Empress?"

"Yes," panted Ember, "very well."

.................................................................

A week later, after Empress Ember had persuaded some more key figures in the kingdom. The Empress's army marched in uncontested and another province was added to Ember's empire.