White Noise Ch. 01

Story Info
Avery programs the ladies at work, starting with his boss.
1.6k words
4.54
56.7k
109

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in," came a voice from behind a large oak door. Avery opened it and took a seat across from his boss and patiently waited for her to end her phone call.

Avery was an agent at a small, out-of-the way branch of a large insurance company. He was a good worker, had a friendly dispossession, and everyone seemed to like him. Beyond that, though, Avery was also an amateur inventor who had spent time studying both electronics and psychology, and was putting the finishing touches on a new device, his take on a sound machine.

While plenty of people that utilized sound machines for sleeping, he had been taking advantage of his small office's need for more privacy, so he provided multiple to the office free of charge. The female dominated office had been grateful, but all were unaware that Avery had been putting subliminal messaging in the sounds, attempting to program thoughts and responses into their unaware minds.

Most of the suggestions were minor, making them like him and trust him more, making the busty receptionist wear more revealing clothes, giving their sweet little college intern Erin a growing crush on him, and they had been very successful. The two other men in the office had received non-stop sublimal pushes to leave and follow their true passions in life, and after a few weeks Avery was the only remaining man. These were all comparatively minor next to the more intense instructions in the one sitting on the floor next to his bosses closed door. His first true test would be Ashley, his dark-haired, blue-eyed beauty of a boss.

"Good morning, Avery,"Ashley said, finally hanging up her phone and getting up to go grab a folder in a cabinet on the other side of the room. "How was your weekend?"

"Oh, it was nice." Avery replied, smiling at her pleasantly. Avery couldn't help but admired the way her full, firm ass looked in her tight black slacks. "How was yours?"

"Pretty boring," Ashley said with a shrug as she took her seat.

"Well, maybe things are about to get more interesting."

"How so?" Ashley asked, sitting down in her chain, eyebrows creased with curiosity.

"Well, I need to talk to you, but I don't want to be overheard, can I put the sound machine on?" he asked, gesturing to the little white circular device on the floor by the door.

"Sure, it works great by the way," she said as she flipped on the outlet, bringing the sound of white noise to life.

"Great!" Avery replied, happy she had been using it. "There's actually another setting I haven't shown you yet, allow me."

Avery reached down and hit a couple buttons in a specific order and the white noise turned into soothing waves. Avery looked at Ashley's face and was thrilled with the response. Ashley had been leaning forward in her chair, curiosity on her face, but now she was quickly leaning back, arms falling loose at her side as though she was deflating.

"Holy shit," Avery thought, "it works even better than I could have hoped!"

Ashley's eyes were blinking rapidly, those blinks growing longer and slower with ever flutter. She almost looked drugged, with a small, dopey smile on her face. The subliminals, programmed to make her docile, relaxed, and receptive to pleasure were working.

"How's that, Ashley?" Avery asked, staring at his beautiful boss as her petite frame grew more limp and sank into her chair.

"That'sss...sssso good, Avery," she said slowly in a drowsy voice. "It feelssssss like I'm floating."

"That's wonderful" Avery said excitedly, walking behind her chair. "This is just the beginning, though, there's so much more you can feel...that you and I can feel together."

"To...gether?" she asked dully as she stared off into nothingness, "Wait, I don't kno...oooohh," she moaned happily as Avery began massaging her shoulders.

"Yes, together," he said softly, kneading her soft skin through her thing blouse. "My touch feels wonderful, you love the feeling your body gets when we touch," he whispered into her ear. Her mind was too far gone, her own thoughts washed out by the sounds of the waves, and she just nodded happily, accepting his thoughts in place of her own.

"Yesss..." she moaned, loving the way his fingers were now going over her shoulders to the top of her neck and collar bone, making her shiver.

"Good girl, Ashley," he said, then kissed her neck, causing her to moan again. He continued kissing her while his hands reached around, finding and groping her perky breasts.

"Oh, fuck yessss," she whispered. "Loooove your touch, Avery, you're making my body feel sooo gooood." Avery began unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a silk, red bra. It was a sheer push-up bra, and it looked amazing on her small frame.

"Oh, so naughty at work," Avery teased as he worked his fingers under the cups and began toying with her stiff nipples. The subliminals also made all the women in the office want to wear sexy underwear at work, Avery enjoyed another small victory as he freed her perky tits from the smooth, sheer material.

"Ooooh, yesssss!" Ashley moaned, thighs rubbing against each other as she squirmed in pleasure. Ashley wasn't mean or a hard-ass by any means, but Avery always found her a little distant and stiff at work. To see her squirming like a sex-crazed nympho was intensely arousing. It was time to take it up a notch.

"You love to be a horny, good girl for me, Ashley. Say it," Avery commanded as he began sucking one of her ears into his mouth, biting gently on the lobe.

"I love to be a horny, good girl for you, Avery," she moaned as her pussy became wetter and her mind opened up further to him.

"That's right, Ashley," Avery said, lifting her up under the arms and out of her chair and kicking it to the side. He pulled her close and undid her pants, stuffing his fingers into then and playing with her now soaked pussy. Ashley groaned and shook with pleasure as a small orgasm overtook her.

"You love to submit to me," he breathed into her ear as he continued playing with her pussy. His words mingled with the power of the machine, etching his thoughts into her mind.

"I love to submit," she gasped, grinding her ass against his hard cock. Avery pulled her pants down, admiring the curve of her ass, barely covered by the smallest red -silk thong, and then pulled that down too.

"You want to be my slave, Ashley," Avery commanded as he pulled his cock out and rubbed it against her slick, swollen outer lips.

"Yes, I want to slaaaaave," she moaned as she pushed her ass back towards him again. His cock slid between her thighs, stroking against her pussy, tingles of pleasure following in it's wake.

"I own you," he said as he bent her over her own desk and finally thrust his cock into her from behind.

"Yesssssss," she moaned loudly, enjoying the feeling of being taken like this. Ashley wasn't an overtly sexual person by nature, and she shivered and mewled as new sensations overwhelmed her body.

"Your cunt is mine," he said as he pounded her, slapping her ass hard enough to leave a hand-print. "Say it."

"My cunt is yoooours," she moaned as she felt herself getting closer to another orgasm.

"You're my brainwashed, sex-crazed love slave."

"Yes, I'm your brainwashed, sex-crazed love slave," she said, pushing back against him in time with his thrusts. She wanted to feel his cock as deeply as she felt his power.

"Tell me what you want," Avery demanded, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back.

"I want to cum," she moaned, her pussy spasmming with pleasure.

"Tell me what you need," Avery growled, slamming his cock into her harder than ever before.

"I need to cum," she repeated, "I need to cum for you!"

"When you cum it will cement my control over you. You will become my willing, eager, adoring, love slave, and you will obey me without question, do you understand, my toy?" He was speaking quickly now as he felt himself get close to his own orgasm.

Ashley was practically drooling at the idea of giving herself so wholly to him, nodding eagerly as her mind and body rocked with pleasure.

"Yes, yes! Please, make me cum and take my mind, I'm all yours, Master!"

"Good girl," he said, groaning as his own orgasm began. He gripped her hips and pounded harder than he ever had in his life as he took the first of many slaves.

"Cum for me!" he ordered, still pounding her.

"Yes, yesssss, fuck! I'm fucking cumming!" Ashley cried out, her body tensing and shaking in pleasure.

"You're mine now, Ashley," Avery panted as he slammed himself deep inside her and held it there as he exploded. Ashley's mind was his now, and he could feel her surrender to him.

"Yes, Master, I'm, I'm yours, I...I belong to you," she said between gasping breaths, as she convulsed in pleasure. Avery slid out of her as he caught his breath, gently leaning her back into her chair. Her body was limp, except for her ragged breathing, and her eyes had actually gone cross with the power of her orgasm.

A few minutes later she had recovered and they both had their clothes back on and in order. Avery was sitting in her chair now, with Ashley curled up in his lap, stroking his face and staring into his eyes adoringly.

"Thank you for making me your slave, Master," she purred as he stroked one of her hips, "how may I serve you?"

"Let's start with a promotion and go from there," he said, drawing her in for a deep kiss.