A Queen's Gambit

Story Info
There are women you fuck with, and women you don't.
7.4k words
9.9k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily lay sobbing and scrolling on the floor of the bathroom of their vacation home; Jared and the kids were splashing in the pool in the back yard while Emily's parent looked on from lounge chairs on the pool deck. She could see them from the bathroom relieved that none of her family could see her in this lowest moment of her thirty-seven years. She had snooped through her husband's unattended phone- a first in fifteen years of marriage- on a hunch that he was flirting with their next door neighbor back home. He wasn't. Instead, he was conducting a long-term affair with a woman, entered into his contact simply as "A", who looked to be barely old enough to buy booze.

The text chain went back months and seemed to go on throughout the day, every day. Emily and Jared text regularly when not together; this was something entirely different. Texts started when the girl woke up in the morning and continued on regardless of where Jared was or what he was doing. Family dinner sexts. Bath time sexts. Sexts while putting their children to bed. Emily sat horrified reading along as the girl told him how she, "loved having a 'Daddy' who was a Daddy" and asking him how much he loved her sweet young pussy."

It didn't end there, though. The chain was littered with picture of the leggy girl doing everything from making dumb faces to using a dildo- videos too. "A"'s hair color seemed to change by the week which made it clear to Emily that the six different hair colors in six different recording she'd made and sent him as mementos of their sexual escapades meant that the two had fucked a minimum of six times. She tried to gather herself after a while and decide what to do next. Punching him repeatedly in the face wasn't an option in front of her parents and children, but it sure sounded appealing. Instead, she took the calculated approach of texting herself a variety of texts and media from the "A" thread before deleting the ones from Jared's and her conversation to cover her tracks.

Emily needed to get out of the house to attempt to put on a happy face. Without putting her incriminating, tear-streaked face into the open window she yelled out, "Hey mom, I'm going to run to the store for a couple things. I'll be back in a bit."

An hour later she returned home with her supplies: a box of tampons that, though not needed, would provide a credible explanation if Jared attempted to have sex during the remaining days, and a laughably large amount of hard seltzer. If she was going to get through this charade for five more days in order to keep the peace until they got back to the privacy of their home, she sure as shit wasn't going to do it sober. She had gone so far as to open her first on the drive back from the store.

Emily did her best not to flinch at Jared's touch when he put a hand on her shoulder or arm or their bodies grazed against one another in the kitchen or bathroom. For four days she maintained a buzz that bordered on drunk- her kids were eating up the uninterrupted time with her parents, so it wasn't like she had to remain in Mommy mode- and read a mindless novel during the days and evening hours. At night, though, she consumed far different material. Twice she had circled back to her husbands phone, left unattended when he was in the pool or at the beach, and collected more from the "A" thread. The first time she had told herself that it was evidence she'd eventually hand over to a divorce attorney to be held back as leverage. That justification was moot for the second and third stealthy dives back into the exchanges. Each night once Jared and the family were asleep she'd make her way to the unoccupied bedroom to read and watch as if trying to find some answer in their contents that would explain how this could have happened. As to what went wrong.

"A" was beautiful- Emily had to give the little shit that, no matter how much she despised her. Her long legs and tiny frame bore a stark contrast to Emily's own athletic curves. Jared always had a type up to and including his wife- brunettes with big brains and a big ass. This little tart was a stark departure from that pattern. Her skin seemed somehow even paler than Emily's ever got, even during the heart of the winter, and her dark eyes were deep-set and brooding while Jared's wife's were a bright, wide aquamarine. Her features were subtle compared versus Emily's pronounced lips, wide mouth, and strong nose. The two women were almost polar opposites in nearly every physical characteristic.

And yet, there the girl was, staring back up from the phone; posing in various states of undress and fucking the father of her children in a myriad of ways and locations.

The oldest one seemed as though it may have been hidden out of sight. It was grainier than the rest, too. "A"'s hair's bright blue hue stood out even in the dim light. She was on top of Jared, riding away- and making a real performance of the thing. I've fucked the man for two decades, Emily scoffed, he can still make me cum without much effort, but he's not a goddamned porn star. It cannot feel that goddamned good.

By the time the second movie had been filmed, "A" had moved on to a deep red dye job that almost blended in to the couch they were on as Jared pounded away at her from behind and pulled her hair. The sex was better, as was the cinematography, but the theatrics remained. This time she added her attempts at dirty talk. Daddy- god how Emily hated hearing the word from that little bitch's mouth- was yelled out time and again. "Yes Daddy", "Take it Daddy, "Do blah, blah, blah, Daddy". Jared seemed unphased. Emily and her husband had a few runs over the years where their sex lives incorporated a great deal of kink- hell, she herself had used that title for him more times than she could count- but the sound of it now made her stomach do backflips. The camera turned off just after "A" dropped to her knees on the floor below and begged for the load of cum Jared seemed more than happy to paint all over the young woman's face.

Purple hair brought doggystyle sex again, but this time they were facing the camera; or at least "A" was- Jared's face was out of the shot. The girl moaned and made over the top facial gestures to show Daddy just how good he was fucking her.

Emily couldn't quite so dismissive of the fourth video. Jared was holding the camera as the girl knelt at his feet, her husband's massive cock in her mouth while she gave a long, skilled blowjob. A twinge of admiration that seemed truly absurd given the circumstances crept in to Emily's mind. Her own full lips that she'd been teased about in middle and high school as "DSL's" made her a skilled fellatrix, but this girl seemed to be on a mission from god. She was rewarded with an another face full. A nearly identical video followed next other than the girl's bleach blonde hair and the fact that Jared was sitting down.

The fifth showed a orange-haired girl riding Jared in the back of car- his car. That one really wound her up. It felt like an invasion of her family's privacy. They were on her turf.

By the evening of the fourth day she'd had it. She couldn't keep it up any longer. She convinced her parents to take the children to a theme park in Orlando and then stay the night so that she and Jared could have a "date night." The two of them would then drive up early the next morning so that the whole crew could catch their mid-day flight home.

The Orlando crew rose at dawn to get a head start on their adventure. Emily woke two hours later and stared the ceiling for a long while before heading to the pool with a cup of coffee to brood even more on how she planned to reveal his betrayal and blow up their lives. An hour later Jared startled her when he popped his head out the sliding glass door and greeted her with a, "morning baby. I'm gonna hop in the shower and then we can do whatever." She nodded. The longer she sat the greater it angered her, though. Baby. She snapped. She'd written out everything she wanted to say in bullet form to help her get through it with as few tears as possible, but that plan vanished with baby.

She stormed into the bathroom and started reading aloud.

"I miss you so much. I need you inside me tonight." Jared just kept on showering. He hadn't heard her over the noise of the shower. She continued with, "Please come. You can have my ass. I want you to have it."

"What's that babe?" Jared asked, cracking the glass door slightly so that he could hear her better.

"I said," she raised her voice, "I never knew good dick until I met my Daddy." Emily put some stank on the title and then read, "I love having a Daddy who's a real Daddy," and then, "Haven't you missed a tight little cunt like mine. Or was she ever this tight?"

The water stopped. Jared stood motionless. Emily finished reading the words on her screenshot, "Not tight like my dirty little slut. Not like you."

Jared finally opened the door and stepped out without thinking to reach for a towel. He was too stunned to think. He looked as though he'd just seen a murder- his face pale despite the tan. After a long stare between the two, both with tears in their eyes, he acknowledged that he knew he had fucked up, that he had probably destroyed the life they had built together, and then he begged his wife to listen for a few minutes despite the fact that he knew he didn't deserved it.

Emily leaned against the counter and closed her eyes while her husband, water dripping off his chiseled naked frame kept talking. The girl's name was Alex, and she wasn't actually in college. She was twenty-three. They had met at a bar during Tim's bachelor party and he'd gone home with her. He'd been so drunk that he'd driven drunk for the first time in his life. He hated himself for it. A week later, though, he'd gotten so drunk at a tailgate that security wouldn't let him in the stadium. Alex's apartment was only a couple blocks from campus, so he'd stumbled over there. He'd iced her out completely after that. Alex would text and he would ignore. A few days later, while he was at work, she sent a text that implied she was going to do some major self harm because of his "hating" her and then turned her phone off. He felt obligated to check on her. He went over, she was crying, and one thing led to another. The next day she text a few times without him responding before she sent a not so veiled, "Where does your wife think you were all afternoon yesterday?" That confirmed to him that a couple other things she'd said the day before were threats too. He explained to Emily that he got scared. He said he didn't know what to do, but decided it would be better to text her occasionally, flirt with her, etc. to keep her sane, but that he vowed not to see her again. After a month or so, though, she started harping on the fact that he couldn't be that busy that he couldn't see her for a whole month. Jared had tried to dodge the issue. At that point, she made it abundantly clear that he would see her before the end of the week or she would show up at Emily's work and tell her about the whole thing. Since then, he said, he'd been trying to run out the clock and hope she'd find someone else.

When Jared finished speaking Emily turned and walked away without a word. She packed her suitcase and went to a hotel down the beach.

Nine days had passed since their conversation in the beach house bathroom. Jared had blocked Alex's number in his phone- her threat was meaningless now anyway. For a couple days after they had returned home Jared tried to speak to Emily but was met with silence. He had decided to leave it be.

Before the pandemic he had worked on the fourth floor of the federal building downtown, but in the new normal he typically worked from home. Emily did as well until Florida. Since their conversation she had chosen to work from her office each day. Each day she scrolled through the screenshots and movies looking for answers that never materialized.

That is, until she watched the final recording. It thumbnail showed a pink-haired Alex, tied to a hotel bed by black ropes from each corner that stretched in small body into an X. Emily had refused to watch the clip because of that restraint. She and Jared had discovered and explored BDSM together. It built immense amounts of trust between them in the process. She couldn't bring herself to watch him explore their most intimate area with this girl. During her lunch break, as she scrolled, she clicked the video by mistake, and was floored by what she saw.

Alex laid on the bed alone for the first ninety seconds before three men in black masks entered the room and began an onslaught of pain and pleasure on her body that lasted for over an hour. At different points all three men took their turns on her mouth, cunt, and ass. They called her a cumslut and dozens of other insults that made Emily blush. They said things she'd never even heard in porn. One man after the next assaulted her mouth while she was powerless to stop them. She gagged and spit as tears rolled down her cheeks. Yet, as soon as one man was done she'd start calling them pussies for not being able to fuck her hard enough and asking if any of them were really man enough to fuck her face right. When there wasn't a cock down and she wasn't insulting their bodies she was moaning the praises of her Daddy. If he were there he'd do it right, she spat.

Emily's eyes were like saucers. That fucking had been more insane than she could have dreamt. The men untied her and left the room all at once. Alex laid for a moment before she rose to her knees and crawled toward the camera. Then the real insanity began.

"How did I do, Daddy?" she asked the lens, "Did I make you proud? Please don't be mad. I was mad at you. I need you and you won't come around like I need. Don't make them hurt me again, Daddy. Come back to me. I'm a mess. We don't want things to get messy, right?." The camera went black.

Emily dropped her phone into her lap. She clasped her hands to her mouth. The girl really was insane. She was bonkers. Jared was a motherfucker for being so goddamned stupid in the first place, but he wasn't lying about feeling trapped and worrying about what she might do. She was also clearly a pretty good lay, she laughed to herself. The girl can take a dick. Emily hated Alex with the fire of ten thousand suns, but she had to admit to herself that there were portions of that video that were blazing hot.

Ten minutes later she burst through the front door of her home. She climbed the stairs and strode down the hall to the last door that opened to her husband's office. Emily stood in the doorway for moment, chest heaving under the deep v of her sundress neckline, and glared at her husband. Jared spun in his chair at the noise and was startled by what he found. In all their years together he had never seen a look on her face like the one staring back at him. "I'm going to need to call you back," he said into the phone. He slammed the receiver down without waiting for a reply on the other end of the line. "Hey...I...uh...can I do-" His wife cut him off.

"You're a fucking idiot."

"I know I am, baby, I'm so-"

"Don't speak. Do not. Speak," she roared without elevating her volume. She crossed the spacious room in what seemed to Jared like a single step. Her hands fumbled at his belt before she was able to unbutton and yank his pants and underwear to mid-thigh. His cock was exposed, but flaccid. "You have about two seconds to be hard." She clenched his balls in her left hand, coral painted nails digging in to his flesh without mercy, and pumped his shaft three times with the right before he was granite in her hand.

She lifted her dress above her waist, climbed onto his lap in the desk chair, and sank his length into her core. She screamed out at the intensity of her pleasure.

"No panties?" he asked with a questioning grin.

"Took em off in the car," she explained as she rode him, mouth set in a snarl that ground her teeth- though a clear unff could still be heard- and she slapped his cheek, "and I said don't speak. Not until I ask."

The smack caught Jared by surprise. His wife had never been the dominant type- in or out of the bedroom. He liked it.

"If it weren't for the fear of the crazy, would you have still been fucking her?" Jared opened his mouth to speak, but before he could Emily added more. "Think very hard in this moment Jared. No matter your answer Unff...if it's a lie Unff...we'll being living in separate houses by the end of the week."

"No. Twice is awful, but it would have onl-" was all he got out before Emily moved on.

"What does she know about our children? What does she know about me? Names? What I look like? How I fuck?"

"Nothing. I swear-"

"She's been in your car. Fuck you extra for that one by the way. Cheating piece of shit," she punctuated the shit with another smack coupled with a swirl of her hips that made Jared call out as she went on, "what about our home? Unff Our bed? Unff"

"Fuck no. Never. Never."

Emily pulled his hands onto her bare ass. He dug his massive hands into her full ass with all his might and thrust himself deeper inside her. She let out a primitive scream and took a fistful of his dark hair in each hand. With his hair as reigns she pulled him forward until they were nose to nose. Staring into his soul she rode and swirled and screamed to her way toward the most needed climax of her life. When release finally came it was as though most of the pain and uncertainty of the last nine days was released as well. The Alex saga was far from over, but they weren't over.

Emily leaned back and braced herself on Jared's thighs as she felt cum leaking slowly out between them. He'd come the moment they'd come eye to eye, but wasn't about to stop then. She stayed were she was, impaled by her adulterer, sitting in an office chair, in the middle of a workday. The whole scene was so absurd that she couldn't help but laugh.

"You know I may never get over this, right?" Jared just nodded. "Tell me this, though," she added, "once I deal with this girl, am I ever going to have to worry about another one?"

"Enough bunny boiling for me to last a life time. You're stuck with me for as long as you'll let me stay." After a long pause he asked, "What do you mean by take care of?"

Alex knocked only once on the massive custom wooden door before Jared, who had been waiting, opened the gateway. The girl jumped into his arms and launched an assault of kissed and licks and bites all over his face and neck.

When Jared lowered her to the floor she began to look around the home as if she'd entered Oz. "I can't believe it. I'm actually in your house."

"I figure it was a good way to make things up to you after the whole phone debacle," he assured her. He'd told her that she didn't hear from him for ten days because he had switched phone numbers- which he did- and none of his contacts transferred. "Now that the fam is out of town again, I figured it was time to see you again. What better way to be back together than in this place."

Alex felt as though she'd melt with happiness and lust at the gesture. She wanted a tour but she also wanted his cock in every hole at once in that very instant. She did a kind of pirouette on the hardwoods of the open living room. On either side of the white painted fireplace she noticed two tables covered with black sheer cloths. Closer inspection showed that the thin material was covering a wide array of sex toys, paddles, floggers, and various forms of restraints.

"Oh my god, Daddy!" she squealed, "I can't believe you did all this for me! It must have cost a fortune to buy al this stuff! Wait a minute," she trailed off momentarily, "is that why it took time for us to get together after you finally text me? You were waiting on all this stuff to be shipped! Sneaky sneaky! I love it." She jumped to kiss him again, but he held her shoulders firmly so that she could only get so close. Alex tilted her head in confusion.