A Queen's Gambit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to play a little game," Jared said in his best "Dom" voice.

"Oh yeah! Whatever you say Daddy."

Even out of practice, Jared could still wield the powers and skills of a dominant quite well. With expert fingers he secured each of her ankles tightly in place against the sturdy legs of a chair from the dining room table, and both wrists to the ornate, arching arms. He fit a gag into Alex's mouth, which caused her to shimmy her shoulders a bit as a cutesy way of showing her excitement. With the green-haired woman situated, removed the sheer covering from the table to his left and retrieved a wand and dimmer switch, which he joined together and plugged into the nearest outlet. Jared flipped the switch on the toy and it whirled to life on the lowest setting; the farther he turned the dial, the more intense the vibrations became. Alex mumbled something unintelligible from behind the gag that he took as a sign of approval. Then he shoved the formidable toy between her thighs until it pressed into her clit.

Jared flipped the wand back on at it's lowest setting. Even that was enough to send Alex's eyes rolling into the back of her head. She moaned and ground her hips toward the vibrations. Jared flipped the switch and, as quickly as the sensation had come, it was gone. She started to protest with more mumbles. He stared at her without remorse. When she fell silent he flipped the switch and turned the dial to the next setting. Over and over he played his game. Alex would be on the edge of orgasm and he would slam the off switch. Sometimes he would start the wand at the highest setting at the outset only to incrementally lower the sensation. Both techniques seemed equally torturous based on the writhings and pleading looks coming from the desperate woman.

The floor lamp in the corner was the only light on in the whole home. It lit the living room well enough, but darkness concealed all else as Alex scanned the place during a brief reprieve. She needed to come and then she wanted that tour. Jared regained her focus by resuming the merciless whirring. Seconds later it was gone again. "What was that?" she tried ask through the gag. Another single, hollow click echoed from the darkness, followed by two more in quick succession. Her face was no longer contorted with ecstasy, nor agony, now it showed fear. Jared sensed it she was worried about something, so he withdrew the wand and gag.

"J, there's somebody trying to break in over there!" she said in a frightened whisper as she titled her head in the direction she had heard the noise. "At that side door! I saw it on the way in!"

Jared laughed. "There's nowhere to break in over there, silly. That's the stairwell that leads upstairs. That door is around the corner over there." Twice more the hollow noise sounded.

"Seriously, J. Something is going on. You need to check on it! I'm scared. Don't you hear that!?" Two more clicks.

"You bet your crazy little ass something is going on. He hears it, Alex. It's just nothing for him to worry about." Emily clicked her way down the final few steps and into the living room.

Alex had a look on her face that made the married woman smile even wider than she had been already. The young woman's desperate eyes darted back and forth between her lover and his wife. Her mind couldn't process the carousel of questions spinning in her brain. Where did she come from? How could she have gotten in the house that way? Did she hide from him? Why wasn't he- and then it hit her.

The woman standing in front of her, whose name she didn't even know, whose home she was sitting, tied, whose husband she had been fucking for months under some pretty dubious circumstances, reminded Alex of Lewis Carroll's Queen of Hearts- an odd reference she thought. She wasn't dressed like a queen, but her presence held all the power of one. Maybe it was the red and black. Emily was dressed in all black from with the exception of red stilettos that shined in even in the relative darkness. The heels accented her lipstick- the same fire engine red. Her breasts were clearly visible through her lace and sheer black bodysuit. Black leather pants hit her just above the ankle. They looked as though they had been painted on.

Alex found herself jealous of the older woman's body. Her thighs seemed barely contained by the leather and her ass seemed to be the inspiration behind the pants being made in the first place. Her breasts did appear to be much bigger than the younger woman's, and they lolled slightly with the compression of the material, yet they fit her frame in a way that made Alex want to shield her own pair in shame.

Emily's hair was curled to perfection as she had come down the stairs, but she then pulled it back into an impossibly tight ponytail. Alex's eyes were drawn to the gold cuff bracelet that clung to the woman's wrist as she fixed her hair, which led to noticing the massive wedding ring on the same hand. Emily noticed Alex taking her in and swelled with pride.

"Sorry about that," she said as though she were truly apologetic, "I think I look best with soft curls, but he loves me with my hair up. I couldn't decide, so I settled on a little of both."

"What the fuck is g-" Alex only got half her sentence out before Emily took the gag and rammed it back into the girl's mouth.

"You're a teacher right, Alex? Art? Well it's time to put on your listening ears. No more talking," Emily instructed as she sat in the chair Jared had pulled just in front of Alex.

Jared couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle as his wife pulled the chair in even closer. Emily look like the Michael Corleone to Alex's Hyman Roth, who was, fittingly, also shirtless. He wisely kept the Godfather comparison to himself. Emily ignored the sound and continued.

"I'm glad we're finally getting to meet like this. I'm told you know nothing about me- didn't even know what I look like. I know a fair amount about you. I definitely knew what you looked like- even like this," she quipped, motioning to the naked woman. "You see, I found some of your photography and videography on my husband's phone by accident. Whoops. Careless on his part; and really bad luck for you in your scheme for coercing him into a relationship with you. That part was clever, kiddo. Forcing a man into destroying his family by threatening to destroy his family."

Alex's big brown eyes pleaded with Jared for salvation. She got none.

"We have some things to clear up my little home wrecker." The syrupy sweet condescension in her voice boiled the mistresses' blood, but brought another smile to Jared's face. "It's a small thing in the scheme of things, but I heard your comment earlier and it kinda irked me. None of those toys were bought for you darlin'. We bought them and used them together over the years. That wand you just almost saw god with? Bought it ten years ago for a trip to Mexico. So go ahead and put that delusion out of your crazy little mind."

Alex flailed and yelled a muffled cry through the gag.

"Don't strain yourself. You'll be out of those ties and out of our lives before you know it. I want you to know that you're not sitting here because you fucked my husband. I've always hated those women who just get angry at the woman like it was a one-way street. He fucked you twice before you started your games, and he's going to pay for that for a loooong time. Aren't you baby?" Emily turned toward him, and he nodded.

"It was the games that landed you here. He told me everything because it was his only chance to keep his family. He's a dumbass, but he's not crazy- and he's not in love with you. You're clearly both. Because you're crazy, I couldn't trust that you'd let things die at just telling me about the two of you. I needed you to look me in the eye and know that I can crazy with you step for step when my family gets involved. Jared tells me you don't know my name or my children's names. You know I knew what you looked like sucking dick long before I knew your name? Weird, right?"

Emily addressed her husband without looking away from the mistress. "Honey, what's my name in your phone?"

"Light Of My Life."

"It sounds cutesy, right? It's actually a pretty dark reference to 'The Shining' that we've been making since we met in college. And what's her contact name, babe?"

"A."

"Right, right, right. I just knew the person fucking my husband in his car and sending pictorials as 'A.' That's you. That's what you mean. You're not the actual or joking love of his life- just a letter. One keystroke away from non-existence."

Emily stood and walked to the mantle above the fireplace behind Alex. There she retrieved a folded piece of paper and read the contents typed upon it.

"1464 Eggleston Ave."

Alex tried in vain to turn her head around to see her as she read.

"36307 Ridgeview Drive."

Again Alex eyes plead with Jared for help, but she found him staring quizzically at his bride.

"Oh oh oh," Emily laughed, "sorry babe. This is the one part of the night we didn't discuss. You want to tell him what those are, psycho? Oh right, you can't." She cackled at her own torturous questions. "Those are the addresses for her parents in Kansas City and the bullshit little conservatory school where she teaches."

A realization washed over Jared. All of this was just twisting the knife in Alex for what she had done to them. When his wife had said take care of her this is what she had in mind.

"You see," Emily went on, having returned to Alex's line of sight and now addressing her, "you can leave in just a minute. Hell, you can break free of those bindings, kill me, and fuck my husband on top of my corpse. But unless I stop them, two packages will be delivered to those addresses tomorrow morning at 9AM. Every sultry text, every naked picture, every sex tape goes right into the hands of your proud parents and your employer. Feel free to leave when he unties you in a moment. Just know that when you come at the queen you best not miss. You missed. You tried to destroy my life and you failed. I will destroy you."

Alex made no sound. A tear ran down her cheek. She couldn't fathom how she'd possibly found herself in this place in this position. Emily nodded to her husband, which told Jared it was time to untie the girl. He did as instructed and then made his way to stand behind his wife. Alex remained motionless, unsure of what came next.

"I read your texts and saw the pictures you took of you preparing your 'Red Room' in the attic of the little dump you bought. You know what's in our attic? Baby clothes and toys and Christmas ornaments, like a family. We never needed a 'Red Room' when we were younger. I gave myself to him and he dominated me in ways you can't fathom in that chair, on that ottoman, on that table and so many other places in this house- all while our toddlers slept soundly upstairs. We trusted each other enough to transfer power. TRUSTED, NOT CONTROLLED. You made a room. We made a life."

Jared piped up, "What you did was unacceptable Alex. I think there's a decent person inside you, I really do, but that you did was unconscionable. I didn't know Em-" he caught himself.

Emily cut in, "It's fine. She can know. My name is Emily. Get used to saying it."

"I didn't know Em had courier plan, but I can tell you what she wants in exchange for not doing it. There's an old story about circus elephants and chains. It says that it takes a massive, expensive chain to keep an elephant restrained. So...if you don't want to deal with all that, you break the animal young. They try and fail to pull on the chain until one day they finally give up. For the rest of their lives all it takes to keep the elephant in place is a fake chain a prop master could make out of rope. That's fucked up, right? I mean fuck the circus. BUT it applies like this..."

Emily took over, "If you're tied, if you're the elephant on the chain, you can tell yourself you stayed until I dismiss you because you had no choice. If you sit there, hands joined, resting in your lap like you're told, you're not in bondage at all. There's not even a fake rope. Physical restraint is powerful, mental restraint is all-powerful. So", Emily motioned, "there's the door."

Alex glared at the older woman with a fiery hatred in her eyes, but she never moved. Her hands remained hanging at her sides. Emily began to tap her bright red nails on the lacquered arch at the top of the chair she stood behind. Eventually, Alex took the hint and swallowed her pride. She brought her hands together and laid them in her bare lap. "Good girl," Emily winked with a self-satisfied grin. She had broken her elephant and she knew it.

"Strip," Emily barked to her husband. He began to do as she ordered, until his wife changed her mind. She steadied her gaze on Alex and said flatly, "You do it for him."

The younger woman did as commanded. She rose, hands still clasped in front of her, and proceeded to disrobe her former lover while his wife critiqued her form and pace.

"Kink was ours, Jarred. Did you go into this 'Red Room'" she asked, knowing his answer full well.

"No mistress."

"That bitch is your mistress. I'm your Queen."

"Yes, my Queen. No, my Queen, I never went in that room. I couldn't because of you, my Queen."

"Good boy."

"What kind of things did you have in that piddly little room, girl?"

"Huh? What? I...uh..."

"You took pictures of the room to send him. You hung things on the wall. What was on the wall?"

Alex couldn't believe her words as she answered without hesitation. "Oh, I'm sorry my Queen, I had paddles and-"

"Jared, bring a paddle. Girl, get back to your seat."

Jared did as he was told. When he reached his wife, her pants had been pulled down to her knees, her bodysuit was unsnapped, and her bare ass thrust into the air while she knelt on all fours on the Ottoman. "Twenty five, husband. Show the girl what she missed."

"Yes, my Queen," he answered before he brought the red leather paddle down, alternating cheeks, twenty five times. Emily counted out each blow aloud without so much as a whimper or moan. It had been a long time since the couple had played with any form of BDSM, but she took it like a champ. The only sign that anything at all had happened was the warmth of her cheeks and the small stream of arousal trickling down her thigh.

She stood as casually as could be, as though rising from searching for a lost button. Jared refastened her bodysuit between her dampened thighs and helped his wife remove her pants the remainder of the way before returning her bad bitch heels to each foot. He did both without needing to be told to do so.

"What else?" Emily asked.

"Ummm," Alex's mind went blank for a moment, flushed at what she'd just witnessed, "there were metal handcuffs."

Emily grabbed her own pair of police cuffs from the table and snapped them around the younger woman's dainty wrists. "Next."

"Dildos," Alex whimpered almost inaudibly; the tremble in her voice now held less fear than arousal.

Emily directed her husband toward the table with a tilt of her head. He returned with a seven inch purple dildo. She took the toy in one hand and used her other hand to spread Alex's slender, trembling thighs wide enough that she could force her cuffed hands between them. Then she shoved the dildo- shaft up- into those hands before slamming her thighs closed around them. Alex and Jared both watched in disbelief as Emily, unclasped the crotch of her bodysuit, straddle the young woman where she sat, and lowered herself onto her lap until the silicone phalice was buried to the hilt.

"The last time I rode a real cock in a chair like this was mostly thanks to you. Can you believe that? Your little performance art made it clear to me just how twisted you really are. That video was what made me understand that my husband wasn't full of shit- you really were capable of threats so diabolical."

Emily worked her way up and down slowly as she went on, "Do you know which one I mean, crazy? That one where you allowed yourself to be tied to a motel bed and ravaged like a whore by three masked men in some ludicrous attempt at making the man you were coercing into fucking jealous. That was wild. There were parts of it that I found pretty fucking sexy, I have to admit. I was sitting in my car a little way away from where we are right now while I watched. My panties were on the floorboard of my car before I made it home. They were soaked."

Alex drew in a series of short, ragged breaths at the revelation. Emily continued her story, grinding onto the dildo, and her own thighs against those of the woman holding it, "I've had an anonymous group sex encounter since I was younger than you. In mine the men do as they choose and I never see their faces, though it's not nearly as brutal as yours. Your masked men couldn't have been anonymous. You had to recruit them from somewhere. I wonder- did they get carried away, or did your instructions blueprint exactly how you wanted them to do each of those things? Did you tell them in detail how you wanted to be used by those animals?"

The twenty three year old hung her head and mumbled something unintelligible. Emily clutched her chin and lifted until their eyes met. She repeated her last two questions.

"I...I...told them" she hesitated. Emily smacked her as she'd smacked her husband from the same position. The pain shocked Alex into answering bluntly, "I told them. I told them what I wanted, but one of them said he couldn't do all that. So I begged. I sat in his apartment a couple nights before and sucked his dick as I begged him to treat me like a piece of meat."

"Oh, my crazy little Alex," Emily said with a look that bordered on admiration, "we're going to have some fun with you for as long as you keep me interested. Unabashed sluttery like that will help your cause. But now I need to come."

She pressed her heels into the floorboards to lift herself off the dildo and onto her feet. "Bring her with us," she ordered Jared over her shoulder as she strode toward the long dining room table, "like an animal."

Jared tossed yanked the dildo from between Alex's glistening, clinched thighs. When they shot open it became clear it wasn't only his wife's arousal that caused the sheen. His former mistress was drenched in her own right. He took a fistful of her hair in his massive hands and lifted her to her feet. Emily watched as he dragged the girl into the room with a broad smile. She wasn't sure how many times her bare feet had touched the floor along the way, but it clearly wasn't each step. His wife pointed to a spot on the table where she wanted the girl, and he obliged by tossing her, by the hair and face first, onto the wooden surface. The severe angle of the table edge dug at her breasts as the skid on and she howled at the pain. "Hush," Jared ordered.

Emily turned and smacked her husband across the cheek with all her might. Jared stared back at her, perplexed. "You have no authority here unless I choose to allow it."

The man knew better than to do anything other than yield. "Yes, My Queen." She nodded before making her way to the far end of the table and laying her top half onto the surface so that her tailbone rested millimeters from the edge. Her heels dangled below, three inches short of being able to reach the floor. Emily patted the table with both hands on either side of her head and ordered, "Bring her here." Jared did as he was ordered.

Alex sat on the table, legs crossed, with the hair on the back of her former lover's wife's head tickling against her throbbing clit. Emily stared up at her. Alex dared not break away from the gaze. Jared assumed his role. He knelt between his wife's thighs and began to flick his tongue against her folds. "Are you that stupid?" Emily asked indignantly, "Look at me. Do I look like someone who needs to be warmed up? No, dumbass. I'm a puddle. Get your ass up off the floor and show your whore how you fuck your wife."