A Queer Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drama? Queen, please." Angel chimed in, and Andrew blanched when he remembered that queen meant something else in this community. Though, he wasn't 100% sure what. "I am merely representing thefacts, farm boy. You're as fresh as a new fallen snow, and you don't even know who you want to come put their carrot in your snowman,"

"Well, that is a...lovely metaphor." Andrew paused.

"We all know what you're here for. Nothing wrong with giving you a little sampling--"

"Alright, that's enough." An easygoing voice from across the room sounded. He was dressed like he'd just come in from work, with the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up over his forearms. But he was standing in the far corner, still half in the dark. "Let the man drink in peace,"

"Alright," Biker guy smiled. "But if you change your mind, I'll be right over there."

"I'll uh...keep that in mind." The rest of them dissipated just as easily, and Andrew looked around for his savior, only to find him slipping behind the bar. He leaned over to Angel to ask about him. "Another bartender on this shift?"

"Mm-nmm. That is the owner. And he's looking at you, farm boy."

Andrew looked up to find that the owner was, indeed staring from across the bar. He poured a drink for another patron, and Andrew lifted his glass as if to toast him, only to realize that it was empty. He shrugged, setting down the glass and taking a deep breath.

"Angel..." Andrew started. "Remind me, if I ever decide to talk to you again, that I owe you some payback."

"Youdo owe me, becausehe is coming over here,"

"What?"

But before Angel could answer, the bar owner (apparently) was pouring out another Jack neat into his glass. "Well, that was rough. I tend to like everyone to be comfortable in my bar,"

"Yeah," Andrew tipped his glass. "Buy you a drink?"

"Well, all the booze is already kind of mine, so,"

"Ah, good point."

"This one's on the house, first-timer."

He wanted to open his mouth and deny it, or something...but he was already stepping away. Andrew didn't know why he was so damn embarrassed. It was like being a fucking virgin again.

"Oh, I think hedoes see something he likes," Angel drew a swirl in the air.

"Hmm?"

"The owner is hot. We know it. He knows it. It's not fair but we all tip him great just to get a smile. Those things are stellar. And now, he's coming over and giving you afree drink? Well, kid, you might not know it yet, but that guy is one frugal asshole. And be careful. From what I hear, he's not so gentle in other ways either."

"Do I wanna know?"

"Oh he just has a few more kinks than you'd know what to do with, precious. He's a gentleman, but damn. He will break you in two."

Watching him walk out from behind the bar, throwing a rag back behind the bar, that surprisingly didn't sound too bad. He was clean cut, with dark features. He was the kind of guy who women would find attractive: well-muscled and fit. Andrew wondered suddenly if the owner was purely gay, or weather he entertained women as well. That was one thought that Andrew had for himself. If he even wound up going through with this and trying things with another man, how would that change things? He hadn't ever had a male crush or looked at one of his friends that way. But he recognized that certain men were hot as hell. Now, the jokes that he'd made that he'd "go gay" for such-and-such actor didn't seem all that far off the mark. The owner was one of those guys.

"That doesn't seem so bad," Andrew covered up half of a weird smile with his hand, and Angel turned to him with his mouth open.

"Youare a surprise. Well, go talk to him."

He was adjusting something on the retro jukebox that had been wired to play from a modern soundsystem, and Andrew shook his head. "No way, you don't hit on the bartender. I think that goes double for the owner."

"Do you expect him to do all the work himself, girl? He got you a drink, now you get to go say 'thank you' and 'please take me up to your place andbowchicawoah!" Angel was now doing a little dance in his chair, and Andrew stood up.

"Fine, but only to get me away from...that. And you said that I can't dance..."

As he stepped across the dancefloor, he hadn't really remembered being this nervous. He had always been bright and confident...with women...but this was different. He didn't know what to do with his hands. Or how to read the signals that guys put off. But, fuck it. He took a breath before stopping in front of the juke. "You didn't give me a chance to say thanks for the drink," The owner's eyes ticked up. "And I didn't get your name,"

"Sean. Guess I missed yours in the "announcement" as well,"

"Ah, it's Andrew." He cringed a little that he'd been around to hear Angel's little outburst. Not having experience was not something he was used to, and he was thankful for the dark lighting keeping the color hidden on his face.

"Andrew, well nice to meet you. And no problem for the drink. What brings you to the area?"

"I live in the area,"

"New to town?"

"Nah, not quite." Andrew thought he saw the direction this was going: seeing whether or not what Angel said was true. "Lived here a few years,"

"Oh? Don't tell me I've been missing advertising to a hot, young community somewhere in the burbs?"

He realized that he'd be effectively admitting it--his total lack of experience--but he said it anyway. "No, no you have not."

Then there was just the beat of the music for several seconds while Sean looked him up and down. He wasn't shy about checking out his body, and Andrew was disfamiliar with the sensation. It was odd, hoping for his approval...that he would like what he saw. He worked hard to keep himself fit, and he had a job doing landscaping, which kept his muscles toned from throwing rocks off trucks and digging dirt all day. He knew what he looked like to women. But this place had a hell of a lot more variety than any bar he'd ever been to. Big guys like lumberjacks seemed to get more attention, and of course the skinny ones that were constantly dancing and touching each other, some of them paired off with other "types". Andrew wasn't even sure that he had a type to fit into, or what this guy was into at all. He was usually pretty good at reading people, but he was out of his element.

"So, you really did come down for an experience then?"

"I guess so," His heart was beating faster and he tried to remember the philosophy of being direct. It took him a second to find the balls, but then he said. "Are you up to give me an experience?"

Sean's eyes ticked down, once and then twice to the crotch of his pants. Then, he reached forward, hooking a finger around one of the loops. "I'll see what I can do."

Well, that worked. Andrew found himself inextricably excited, and he glanced back to the bar at Angel, who gave him a little spirit-finger fist-pump.Okay, so this was happening. This was really happening.

He had never been pulled along by his pants, and hollers and whoops followed him as they went deeper into the bar. "We aren't leaving?"

"I live over the place. Back staircase."

"Ah," So, it was happening quickly. But he supposed that was good. Wouldn't give him much time to loose his nerve.

Sean unlocked a back door, painted black, and dragged him up the stairway, never once letting go of the loop of denim that was maybe three inches from his cock. He felt blood starting to beat in the anticipation of sex, but he was pretty sure that his dick hadn't caught on to exactly what was going to happen yet.

There was another doorway off the right of the stairwell, and Sean leaned into that, unlocking it just as fluidly as the first. Andrew had to keep his breathing even. Count to ten. So that the wordswhat-the-fuck-am-I-doing wouldn't sound too loudly and make him turn back.

Fuck it. He had started to wonder about the real thing. How it might feel not to be in control of the motions going in and out of him. And at first, he'd thought about finding a girl who was into that sort of thing. Who would strap up and thrust from behind. But the idea was...off...he just didn't think of women that way. Not in the bedroom, anyway. He respected the hell out of them. But he couldn't picture himself taking it in the ass and listening to a female voice asking if he liked it. Plus, even his new, favorite toy felt...artificial. And he knew it was different from flesh and blood.Fuck. He was about to find out.

They took off their shoes at the door, then Sean pulled him forward into his living room. Moonlight lit the space, coming through a large, convex window that arched into his ceiling. The apartment, like him, was clean and sleek. Well put together. Andrew was grateful that Sean hadn't stopped leading him yet, cause he sure as shit would have no clue where to put himself. He made out the form of a bed through an open archway and thought that this guy really didn't mess around, but then, Sean turned, and Andrew was thrown back into the wall off the side of the bedroom.

"Take off your shirt." Sean demanded. Andrew hesitated, but his fingers found the bottom hem of his shirt, and he lifted it overhead, tossing it on the nearby couch. His confidence didn't waver here, now that hungry eyes were looking at him, and Sean dragged a knuckle down from his collar bone. Before he could think too hard, Sean had latched onto his neck, slamming into him with his body. His fingers were roaming over the muscles of his abs, downward onto his hips. He jumped a little when his fingers brushed that little v just above the top of his jeans, and Sean paused to take his own shirt off.

"Let me know if it's too much,"

Andrew nodded. It was overwhelming. He was usually the onedoing this, and not having it done. Even when a girl was equally aggressive, it was different. He knew he could turn the tides and change things when he wanted to. He could throw her down on the bed when he wanted to. He could slow her down if he wanted to. Everything was his decision one way or the other, but Andrew seriously doubted that he could push Sean around much. The guy was just as fit as he was, maybe with a few more pounds of muscle. He was just an inch or two taller as well, and Andrew knew that translated to a lot of force in fighting. Not so much how it might translate with sex. But, still.

Sean bit into the space below his collar bone, and Andrew vocalized, just a little surprised. Their hips were jammed together, and he could feel himself getting hard in the friction. When Sean went for the button at the top of his pants, though, he started to fumble. "Oh, I uh...I should probably mention, I'm uh...I'm really only here for one thing."

Sean stepped back, not letting go of his hips, and he waited for him to continue. His eyes were an intense smolder, and Andrew found it hard to look him in the eye, instead letting his eyes flit around the baseboards of his living room. "Well, I uh...I really only want to...be..." a bad sports metaphor flashed through his mind, but he chose his words a little more carefully. "On the uh...receiving end...I mean...ugh." He realized that probably sounded like he only wanted Sean to service him, to get on his knees and wrap his lips around his cock. But, first of all, he couldn't picture Sean doing that, and second off, that wasn't really what he wanted. "I mean..." He shook his head, taking a deep breath. "I really want you to fuck me in the ass, okay?"

Sean was back on him immediately, and the sensations relieved another moan from his throat. He wasn't usually vocal like this until he was buried deep, but fuck if he couldn't hold them back. They were masculine sounds--animalistic, instinctual, and his cock was starting to strain against that top button. Andrew undid it, then reaching forward to undo Sean's as well. He was feeling fucking greedy with him devouring him like that, and knowing that he was game to take him where he needed to go.

He found the tip of Sean's dick already poking out from his briefs, and the flash of mixed emotions caught him in the throat. What if he was enormous? Like, can't-handle-it enormous? And what if he was smaller than the dildo Andrew had been working himself on every night for a week? But his apprehension didn't last long as Sean reached down, sliding the fabric over his hips in one go, and his cock stood magnificently erect for Andrew to gawp at.

It wasn't dissimilar from his own. Long and cut. He was a little bit girthier than the dildo, and that was honestly intimidating, but as Sean's thumb darted across the tip of Andrew's own dick, collecting a drop of precum, he tilted his head back against the wall, moaning towards the ceiling. He was too fucking incapacitated to move, let alone take off his own fucking pants, and Sean didn't hesitate to hook his thumbs on either side of the fabric and free his cock from its confines as well.Fuck, fuck. Sean kicked off his own jeans, then stepping in the center of the fabric between Andrew's feet so he could pull his legs through.Fuck, fuck, fuck. Here he was, standing completely naked in front of another man. Letting himself be kissed and pressed against a wall, and he realized that he was sooo ready.Fuck. He wasn't sure what to do. There were so many sensations. He already couldn't think straight, and then Sean's fingers ringed around the base of his cock, and he moaned again, feeling the precum slipping over the head of his cock to reach the underside.

"You ready?" Sean asked, and Andrew could only moan in response. Gently, but firmly, sean led him by the cock forward onto a shaggy throw rug at the center of his living room. Andrew was breathing hard, struggling to take deep, even breaths as he stood in the moonlight.

He'd never felt so exposed. In truth, he considered himself a bit of an exhibitionist, pinning his girl against the wall in one of the back hallways of a movie theater, or fingering her under a blanket in the park. But even though they were a story up, and in all likelihood, no one was looking through that giant-ass window, Andrew felt vulnerable. It wasn't as if he hadn't had sex in front of an open window before. That was like step one on the exhibition checklist. But before, it had been about power, being in control. And now...

Sean's hands grazed slowly over his biceps, tracing his forearms, and following back to his hips. It seemed he had figured out that V was particularly sensitive, because he traced it several times, watching his cock jump at the que.

Andrew didn't move as Sean slid around beside him, finally placing himself behind him, and pressing their bodies together. His breath trembled at the feeling of a hard cock against his ass, and he noticed as Sean took a step to the side, grabbing a bottle off an end table. He might be inexperienced, but he knew what that was. He heard the cap of the bottle click open, and then the wet, warm sensation began at the cleft of his asscheeks.

Andrew had done everything he needed to prepare for this...grooming...wearing his girlfriend's little buttplug for a half day earlier. He'd had to clear his browser history again after a series of semi-embarrassing searches on how to keep himself clean, and he knew he was ready, but still he was so fucking nervous.

Feeling Sean's fingers slip into the cleft between his cheeks made him tense, but he was able to relax again when the slippery sensation of his fingers around his asshole lulled him into the familiar. He started to think about the dildo waiting at home for him, sliding around until he finally applied pressure.Fuck. Sean kept him waiting for so long that a whimper started to build at the back of his throat. His hand started to move towards his dick, thinking just to give it a few strokes to relieve some of the anticipation.

"No," Sean whispered in his ear. "Not yet."

His breath hitched, but he found his hand returning back to its place at his side. He was rewarded with one of Sean's moans in his ear--the first one--and Andrew realized really who was in control here. The idea of it made more blood pulse into his dick, and he was just thinking about grabbing his cock again when a finger finally penetrated his asshole.

"Ahh!" Just like at the fucking doctors office, the moan was embarrassingly loud and he hissed out a low"Fucck," as he felt the finger massage around inside him. Soon the first finger was joined by another, and Andrew felt himself losing his composure.

It was fucking lewd, and unexpected when he started to scissor his fingers around on the inside, only occasionally brushing against that pleasure spot that Andrew wanted nothing more than for him to hammer into repeatedly. But his moans announced that he liked it...wanted it...fuck...he couldn't get enough, and he felt the back of his head rest on Sean's shoulder.

"Alright," Sean's voice was laced with lust, and for the first time, Andrew wanted to reach back to feel his cock in his hand. "On your knees,"

Oh, fuck. But the command made him instantly go weak, and he found himself planted on his knees in the center of the carpet. Sean got to his knees behind him, dropping a knee on either side of his own. He guided his torso lower by pressing a hand down at the base of his spine, leading up, and Andrew found his hands interlaced with the carpet once more. He closed his eyes, hearing the lube being opened, and closed again. He glanced back for the image of Sean spreading the solution over his own cock, and a low groan caught in his throat. Man, he was impatient. And nervous. Very, very nervous.

There was the slick of lube and Sean's precum slipping around his asshole and Andrew opened his mouth to draw breath. At least this way, Sean wouldn't have to see the expressions of pain and pleasure as they would inevitably paint their way onto his face. Sean was guiding his sizable cock with a hand, and there was pressure.

"Relax,"

A shaky breath saw the order followed, and Andrew was opening up to him, stretching around the head of his cock. It was different than anything else, tortuously slow, until finally, the head of his cock was pressed inside.

"Fuck, you're tight,"

Andrew suddenly wanted to tell him that yeah, no one had ever been inside him before, but he kept his mouth shut as he felt another inch press deeper. He was aware of the angle of his hips, tilting upwards towards Sean's pelvis, and he rested on his forearms on the carpet now. He was opening himself up to that huge cock, and another moan slipped out at the thought. He was being taken, fucking possessed by another man. He thought of the patrons in the bar below being aware of exactly what was going on up here.

Sean found the spot that made Andrew's dick throb semi-painfully, and he slid back and forth over it. Fuck, fuck, fuck. "No, wait. I'm gonna--" He didn't want it to be fucking over yet.

"Not yet. Relax...relax." His voice was calming, and Andrew took several breaths, bearing the sensation of hard cock against his prostate. Apparently, he was deep enough now that he didn't need a hand to steady himself, and Sean placed a hand on either side of his hips. Things were getting tight, and Andrew squirmed, trying to open his legs further to accommodate his girth. "Oh fuck yeah, open up for my cock."

Andrew moaned, watching as another bead of precum dripped onto the carpet.Fuck.

Sean pressed down, and Andrew was blinded in pleasure. It was slow, and strong and so fucking good, but when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, Sean pulled back, then rocking forward another inch. The pain cleared his head quickly, and he inhaled sharply. He spread his legs wider again, dropping his hips for a better angle.

"You want to take my entire cock?"