A Queer Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words sent a jolt straight to his dick, but he had trouble uttering the syllable. Admitting out loud that he really wanted this. Reaffirming that he was getting off on it. "Yes," he finally managed. Then Sean leaned down towards him, covering Andrew's body with his own.

"Say it. Say 'I want to take your entire cock in my asshole,"

Fuck. He stilled, breathing heavily towards the floor. He did. He wanted it. But he couldn't say it. "I--"

Sean's hand was grazing over his backside, and his finger came to trace along the upraised skin around his cock. Andrew felt an orgasm building, and he tried to push himself backwards to satisfy that growling desire within.

Sean held him still. "Say it."

It was a fucking demand. He wasn't moving an inch until Andrew relented. He wanted to be filled. He wanted to get fucked.

A moan came first. "I want to take your entire cock in my asshole!" Sean pulled back, then slamming again, this time deeper. "Ah, yes!"

He worked himself deeper, and deeper, pulling Andrew back by the hips. Andrew felt himself stretching around him, and he was breathless, starting to nervously wonder how much more he could take. This was going to fucking hurt in the morning.

It wasn't until he felt his balls pressed up against his ass that he could breathe somewhat normally again, and Sean slapped his ass triumphantly. After a few tantalizing rotations of his hips, he leaned back in again, speaking in low tones. "I'm going to fuck you now. I want you to enjoy yourself." He slid out nearly all the way, then back in to the hilt, repeating the motion several times. After a short buildup, Andrew was covering his mouth to somewhat muffle the moans being forced out of him.

"You gonna cum for my cock in your ass?"

"Ah! Ye-yes!"

"Say it,"

"I'm gonna cum for your cock in my ass!"

His voice was strained, and Andrew could tell he was holding back his own orgasm. "Now, grab your dick."

Andrew didn't hesitate to ring his fingers around the engorged base, sliding up easily against the streamlet of precum. He slipped his thumb over the top of the tear-shaped opening and that was it. He was shooting his load, muttering a steady stream of moans and expletives. Sean didn't hold back, hammering into him, and he felt the warm sensation of Sean's cum filling him up, and that too was erotic in its intensity. He was still fucking cumming. Three, four, five spurts of cum landing over the carpet.

His eyelids were suddenly heavy, and he couldn't move for a moment as Sean pulled his softening cock out, followed by a dribble of cum. "Fuck," It took a lot more energy than it should've to roll onto his hip and pull himself across the floor to the couch, where he was only able to lean his head backwards, and not to boost himself up.

Sean was already moving towards a box of Kleenex on the end table, and the post-orgasmic bliss was fading quickly, only to be replaced by uncertainty.What now?

Andrew watched as Sean cleaned himself up, wiping cum off his still semi-hard dick. It had been quick, Andrew knew that, so fucking good that he hadn't been able to hold back another second. Sean tossed him the box of tissues, and Andrew caught it, even in the daze of delayed reaction. He cleaned himself up, surprised that there wasn't more coming out of his rear entrance. But it felt like his ass had just tightened, swallowing the load deep inside him.

It was odd watching Sean who was better recovered than he was step over to the spot on the hardwood where spurts of Andrew's cum hand landed and mop the floor clean. He supposed he was used to this. If not from taking guys from the bar up here, then from having a dick himself. Andrew was grateful when Sean said the first words.

"You were good. I hope you enjoyed the...experience." It was teasing and knowing, and Andrew smiled, feeling satisfied and slightly pink in the cheeks.

"Uh, yeah. It was--"fucking phenomenal...incredible?

"I'll give you my number." Already, he was stepping over to the pile of discarded clothing, pulling the phone from Andrew's pocket. After a moment of navigating, he entered the number. "You feel free to use that whenever,"

Andrew blushed. It felt nice that he was a satisfactory lay. And he would definitely be calling.