All Comments on 'A Quest for Privacy'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Hmm!!

What can I say except a very, very HOTTTT story.. I do hope that you will continue with their excapades..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice

It was so hot and sexy I swear. Amazing.

Only thing I noticed was the way you kept switching from Georgia to Gloria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a rose by any other name...

Yes, I noticed the Gloria/Georgia thing too, but I imagine that the author's two characters were so caught up in the ecstasy of the moment that they really can't be held accountable for what came out of their mouths. (And I think I was as engrossed and excited as they were.) I've seen this author's work on this site and elsewhere, but this is the first story I've really read. Too bad for me. In particular, Anne working Overtime has always appeared intimidatingly long, but I now have the curiosity and courage to tackle it.

poohouse46383poohouse46383about 15 years ago
Good Story

I really liked this story, it was both hot and sensual. As others have said, the only confusion was the switch between Georgia and Gloria. Other than that it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
distracting

for the most part, i loved this story. it was deliciously frustrating as you dragged out their eventual coupling, but irritating when you changed between gloria and georgia, as others have mentioned already. you also failed to remember that it was the older woman's bikini bottom that was left behind, rather than her top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Consistancy

Georgia or Gloria?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. Gave it 5 stars, even though it stretched out with them trying to get some privacy (which I understand is the point of the story). How could anyone still be worked up and horny after all that running around?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful and sexy. I came reading this.

Beautiful and sexy. I came reading this.

My panties have never been so wet.

Thank you baby.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69695 months ago

A lovely concatenation of sexual delights.

Please decide whether her name is Gloria or Georgia...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
268 Followers
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...