A Question of Her Value Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I simply nodded and began to hesitantly unbutton my blouse, glancing at the two hulking black men watching me.

"We are selling many girls a month here!" Amira continued talking, "Do not worry about them.... to them you are just one more Christian whore!"

Slipping out of my expensive silk top I draped it carefully across a chair and then removed my jeans placing them with my shirt.

Amira smiled triumphantly "And the rest."

"I can't....."

The slap of the riding crop she carried, against my backside made me cry out, tears filling my eyes, the stinging sensation lingering painfully.

"I.... said.... strip." She spat at me angrily.

Reaching behind me I unhooked my pale peach coloured lace bra, dropping it with the rest of my clothes before sliding the matching panties down my legs.

"Good, and the jewellery." She sneered taking my rings and watch along with my necklace and earrings, putting them in the desk drawer.

Completely nude I stood, totally humiliated in front of the arrogant Arab woman and the two guards, attempting to cover myself as best I could, one arm over my breasts while my other hand covered my sex.

"Hands away... on head." There was no please and I simply obeyed, slowly turning in a circle as she indicated with her finger, subjecting myself to the old woman's humiliating consideration and the full scrutiny of the two men.

"You keep pussy hair shaved," she studied me appraisingly and laughed, "Western girls are just whores!"

Trembling I could feel my belly tighten, the hard knot forming there was just another symptom of the arousal that was surging through my body.

"We have much work to do." She walked towards the examination tables leaving the two guards to push me ahead of them so that I followed her.

"On table...feet up in stirrups!" Amira didn't even glance back as she issued her next order.

One of the men shoved me roughly towards the benches and I did as I had been instructed. Climbing up onto the tacky vinyl I wondered how many other women had been subjected to the humiliation I was being put through as I placed my feet in the straps, completely displaying my sex to the leering guards.

As the two men smirked at me, I could feel my pussy getting wetter. I was becoming even more aroused than I had ever thought possible as I lay there totally exposed.

Turning back towards me the Arab woman chuckled, she could tell that I was wet.

My eyes widened appreciably as Amira snapped on a pair of latex surgical gloves and moved between my open thighs, smirking at my discomfort. If I hadn't been drenched it would have been an excruciatingly painful probing as the Arab woman was most definitely not interested in using lubrication to ease any possible discomfort.

Twisting my face away I bit my lower lip as she worked her fingers around the outer lips of my vagina, checking for imperfections or signs of disease.

Then, spreading me even wider, she continued to examine what she disparagingly referred to as "the whore's pink meat" making me blush crimson and the two guards laugh out loud.

"You are tight, bitch...at least for now." Amira said, with a sneer as she finished by forcing a single digit roughly into my anus, then peeling off the latex gloves she threw them into a bin.

"I will need to see how responsive you are," the old Arab woman turned back to me and told me nonchalantly, "Pleasure yourself, you dirty little whore!"

"No... I won't... not in front of you or them." I snapped back at her forgetting what she had said about obeying her.

"You do as you are told." Amira thrust her face into mine, spittle on her lips as she snarled at me.

I recoiled, stunned by the venom in her voice.

"And you will do it in front of them." She inclined her head towards the two smirking guards, "Or I will do it for you... whore."

Hesitantly I slid my hand down across my belly and, half-heartedly, ran a finger-tip around the throbbing bud of my clitoris.

"No, no.... you aren't even trying." She laughed mockingly and yanked my hand away from between my legs replacing it with hers.

"No... please... I.... aahhhhhhhhh!" I jerked as she slipped a gnarled finger into my dripping slit while her thumb pressed against my clit.

"Now let's see how your dirty pussy gets nice and juicy." She sneered.

Trapped on the table with my legs held up and apart I could do nothing to prevent my digital rape by the old woman. My body responding instinctively as she pushed a second then a third finger into my quim.

"Please... aaahhhhh..... stop, please..... no... please.... aahhhhhhhhhh fuck!" my hips jerked and my bottom lifted off the vinyl, unwanted sensations of pleasure building in me.

The two black guards had moved closer, intently observing what was happening between my legs, and knowing they were there staring at Amira fingering my dripping quim was increasing my state of arousal.

Smiling at me from between my thighs it was very apparent to me that the old Arab woman was relishing every second of my shame.

"Yannick, Noah.... come closer, see how wet the slut is?" Amira crowed gleefully to the two guards, still jamming her digits into my slit.

"These western whores think they are so special with money and fancy educations. But underneath they are just sluts, like this one here. If I had my way, I would strip every one of them as naked as Allah made them and march them straight to the busiest brothel I could find."

Bucking my hips upwards I could feel the unsolicited sensations flaring up inside me. All the expectancy, anticipation and humiliation I had felt up to this point adding to the intensity of the feelings I was now experiencing.

"Oh fuck.... fuck... no, no.... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" groaning, my hands clutching the edge of the table, I shuddered towards my orgasm.

"That's it, you cheap, stinking whore!" Amira screeched loudly, enjoying my loss of control, "I get your pussy nice and wet! The buyers love you insatiable western whores!"

The two black men were now just a few feet away from me, staring over her shoulder at my open gash flooding its juices over my tormentor's hand as my climax started to flare up inside me.

"Enjoying yourself little Miss Infidel? You're soon going to know what it feels like to show your sweet little pussy off for the crowd. I'm looking forward to seeing the look on your face when we put your pampered white arse up on the block."

I was literally only moments away from cumming, her comment about me being up on the block sending another uninvited wave of arousal through me, increasing my need to climax.

That was when she stopped what she was doing and pulled her fingers out of me.

"Oh no please.... please.... I need to cum!" my hand slid down across my belly until she slapped it away with a flick of the riding crop.

"Touch yourself slut and I'll take a whip to you! I want you nice and juicy for the buyers! Not a satisfied pampered white bitch. Now get up."

Struggling I lifted my feet out of the stirrups and tentatively climbed off the table, my trembling legs barely holding me up as the two guards dragged me towards the door of the barn.

I knew then that a very bad day was waiting for me....