A Question of Her Value Ch. 02

Story Info
Further humiliation for Amy at the slave market....
9k words
4.71
19.2k
16
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always seems to be the case I was unsure which category to post this story in but eventually, after some thought, decided it belonged in BDSM, I hope you agree.

Please take the time to read part 1, unless you already have, it will help you make sense of the storyline.

Comments, constructive or critical, are welcome as usual.

Remember it is just a story.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A QUESTION OF HER VALUE

Part two

The two black guards, Noah and Yannick, shoved me roughly through the doorway and pushed me forward into the centre of the barn, forcing me onto my knees in front of the anvil.

"I took away your expensive jewellery but I have some new ornaments for you." Amira had followed us and told me sarcastically as she fitted a manacle around my right wrist, "Ones that are more suited to your new life."

"No.... I won't.... you can't..." I struggled, protesting, even as four dark hands pinned me in place.

"Silence, you stupid bitch. You will be chained whether you want to or not."

"No... I... aaarrgghhhhhhh!" I shrieked in pain as she slashed the riding crop she carried across my bare bottom, leaving a pink stripe decorating one of my buttocks.

"You will obey, whore."

"Arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I shrieked again as a second blow landed on my soft flesh sending a searing wave of agony through me.

"DO.... YOU.... UNDERSTAND?" her words were firm and measured.

"Y... y... yes... m.... m... mistress." Sobbing quietly, I replied feeling the tears on my cheeks.

Despite the two strokes from the crop, I was still continuing in my efforts to squirm away when I saw the blacksmith enter through the external double doors. Approaching the forge, the massive Arab pulled a pair of long handled pincers with a glowing steel peg held in its jaws out of the hot coals.

Twisting and wriggling was futile, but I still attempted to get away, the two huge men easily holding me in position as the grinning smithy hammered the rivet into place locking my new bracelet on my wrist. With it securely fastened my hand was plunged into a bucket of cold water creating a small cloud of steam and a loud hiss as the metal rapidly cooled.

Tears stung my eyes and rolled freely down my cheeks as, with pitiless efficiency, the blacksmith quickly fixed further manacles around my other wrist and both my ankles. Then to complete my humiliation, a short length of chain was attached to the shackles on my hands and feet restricting my movements.

Amira grinned at my despair and chuckled "You want to know the best part? It's when foreign white bitches like you realise that your chains aren't coming off."

I knew that was true. Nothing short of another blacksmith could remove my irons.

If I thought they had finished I was mistaken and I was again forced down onto my knees.

"No please... stop... where is Hanif...." My eyes were red from crying as I pleaded with the Arab woman.

All I got was another slap across my arse with the riding crop for my trouble. The blow raising a third pink welt on my sensitive flesh.

"You will see him again when the time is right." Her comment filled me with some hope that I would be released soon.

A little calmer I submitted and was forced to lay my neck on the anvil so that my collaring could be completed when an iron band was fixed around my throat.

With my shackling finished a gleeful Amira attached a short leash to my brand-new collar. "We still have a few minutes little bitch! Just enough to complete one more task so you will be ready for your new masters."

Standing before her, nude apart from the manacles and collar, I was completely humbled. However, I could feel the moisture forming at the top of my thighs again, my need to cum still present in my core, as my degradation grew by the minute.

"Now we can chain you to your coffle and march you butt-naked right through town like any other slave girl." Amira cackled with delight as I was dragged back into the preparation room, "One look and everybody will know exactly what you are."

The weight of the iron chain and manacles only emphasised my situation to me and, strangely, added to the thrill and anticipation that was growing, minute by minute, in the pit of my stomach. Despite my feeling of dread over what was going to happen to me every new thing that was done to me seemed to turn me on a little more.

If I thought the old woman had finished with me, I was wrong and minutes later I was back on a table with my legs up in the stirrups, my dripping sex on display yet again.

No longer bothered by what Amira or the two guards saw I simply laid back, my pink cleft gaping open and glistening, as I waited for whatever further misery, they wanted to heap upon me. I had barely been in this position for a couple of minutes when a wizened old man entered the room, his face breaking into a toothless grin when he saw me laying exposed.

He sat in the same position as Amira had when she fingered me, his eyes just a foot or two from my vagina, sending another wave of shame through me.

'Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!'

The sudden buzzing reminded me of a bee and I glanced about me as I felt the first prick of the needle in the soft flesh at the top of my inner thigh.

"Ow!" I yelped, jerking at the sharp pain.

"Keep still whore!" Amira scolded me, the pricking sensation stopping as quickly as it started, "Let the tattooist do his work."

"Wha... what tattoo. What are you doing to me." Forgetting her first instructions to me, I immediately asked?

"Silence, stupid infidel girl." She gripped my jaws in her hand twisting my face round so I could see her, "He's putting your slave registration number on you."

"Wh.... what registration number. I'm not a... a slave."

"Every girl here has to be registered and you are all given a number by the state. Marking you with it means you can never pretend to be a free woman again."

I lay back horrified at what she had told me as the old man went back to his task. The sharp jabbing into my inner thigh making me bite my bottom lip as I tried to ignore the pain.

My mind was whirling at this new development. I had expected a simple assessment and hadn't really taken any of Hanif's comments about nudity and such like seriously. And now I was laid out on an examination table, my legs up in stirrups with my thighs splayed apart as I was permanently marked with a slave number.

It was impossible for me not to cry and I could feel the dampness on my face as the tattooist completed his work, wiping the blood away and applying a soothing anaesthetic cream which rapidly numbed the area.

I was still laid-back staring at the ceiling and reflecting on the indignities that had been heaped upon me when I felt a single finger slide up into my pussy.

"Shit.... no... please... don't." I gasped as the old man began to worm his digit further inside me, reviving the sensations that Amira had started in me just a short while ago,

Unable to stop myself my hips began to gyrate against his hand, the unwanted pleasure flaring up and making my pulse race.

But just as soon as he had started, he stopped and, chuckling to himself, pulled his finger out of me leaving me unfulfilled yet again.

With my preparation done Amira virtually dragged me from the table and walked me out the door of the exam room leading me back into the showroom. Outside the window the street was filling with people now, and I could feel myself blushing as my nudity was casually paraded for anyone to see.

Crossing the room she unlocked the other door, the one that I had initially found locked, and I was pushed through it wondering what she was going to do to me next. Open-mouthed I stopped dead in my tracks when the overpowering stench hit me and I was confronted with what was inside.

The room had lines of cages, just like the sort of thing you would kennel a large dog in. However, now there were women in most of them, all silently gazing at me as I stood and stared back, totally dumbfounded.

Pools of urine and even faeces lay on the floor where women had had to relieve themselves and, having no facilities, they had simply emptied their bodies where they knelt.

So far everything I had seen and been subjected to had been markedly worse than anything I could have ever imagined but this was by far the most extreme.

I had been stripped, fingered almost to orgasm, shackled and collared and then, finally, permanently marked with my slave registration number. Humiliated, degraded and transformed from a modern free woman I had been converted into merchandise, for sale to the highest bidder.

Now, though, I was about to be reduced to the level of an animal, nothing more than a piece of meat.

The thought of what I had become in just a few hours horrified me, especially when I contemplated what else might await me.

However, it also sent shivers of excitement and arousal through my body which presented itself in the constant flood of moisture at the junction of my thighs.

"I won't be caged!" I struggled and protested, the eyes of the kennelled women immediately widening as they stared at me.

"Silence whore." Amira screamed back at me, "I have had enough of your attitude."

With a nod she issued an unspoken instruction and the two black guards dragged me to the side, towards a trapeze like contraption hanging down to about head height from the roof.

"No, what.... what are you doing? No...." I fought them in a futile effort to free myself.

My hands were forced up and my manacles attached to the bar before it was raised, pulling my arms up above my head and forcing me to stand on tiptoe.

"No... please I...." my voice trembled as I pleaded to be released.

"Give her six lashes Noah." The old woman commanded and my eyes widened as I watched the guard approach with a whip.

"No.... please you can't.... no, I'll.... AAAARRRGHHHHHH!"

The first stroke landed across my back leaving a burning line of pain along my pale sensitive skin. In my mind I saw my flesh peeled open and a red line of blood appear.

"Aaaaaarrghhhhhhhhh!" I shrieked again as the second blow from the lash struck me.

Tears ran freely down my face and, unable to control my bodily functions, I felt a gush of warm fluids run down my inner thighs.

I had pissed myself.

"Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhhh!" screaming at the third stroke I jerked wildly as the pain racked my slender form.

"Have you learnt girl?" Amira paused the whipping and asked me, her eyes glowing with triumph.

"Y... y.... yes.... m.... m... mistress." Stammering between sobs I managed to whisper.

"Enough then. Get her down." She ordered Noah.

As I was unchained, I wondered how much damage the whip had done to my back.

'Had it laid my skin open?'

'Would I be permanently scarred?'

In reality I found later that there was little more than a faint pink welt which quickly faded; marking the goods to be sold is not something to be done lightly, but at the time I just felt the pain.

Barely able to stand I was roughly forced onto my knees in one of the cages, Amira securing my manacles to the front of the bars, limiting my movement.

She then pushed a bowl of water in with me.

"Something to drink.... Slut!" she cackled padlocking the cage door.

It was the desert and, as always, it was hot. I had been desperate for a drink for some time but shackled to the bars there was only one way I could reach the water she had given me. Reluctantly, and with a feeling of wretchedness, I lowered my face to the dish and started to lap up the water with my tongue.

A few hours ago, I had stepped out of Hanif's car a proud, independent, young business woman. Now I was just a randy bitch left kennelled with my wet sex in the air, lapping water from a dog bowl as I waited to be auctioned off to whoever wanted to purchase me.

Satisfied I was secure Amira and her two assistants left, locking the door behind them and I was alone with my fellow slaves, awaiting our sale.

"Who are you?" a timid voice beside me asked.

"Amy. You?" I tried to twist my head around as far as I could in an effort to see who I was speaking to.

"Carmen." She sniffled and I got a side on glimpse of a young black-haired girl.

"How did you get here?" I wondered if she might be doing the same as me.

"I was in Turkey on holiday and I went out with this guy. The next thing I remember was waking up here."

"Oh..." I didn't know what else I could say.

We went quiet for a moment and, as I knelt in my cage, I realised I needed to urinate again.

"How do you pee here?" I asked Carmen.

"You just go.... they don't take you anywhere to do it."

Sighing resignedly, I tried to relax and almost immediately I felt a dribble of warm yellow fluid trickling down my thighs. The flow quickly became a torrent as I voided my bladder, coating my legs in a rapidly cooling sheen of piss and creating a large puddle on the floor beneath me.

Sobbing quietly, I knelt in my cage and wondered just how much lower I would be forced to sink down to. Was there any further misery that could be heaped upon me?

I had no concept of time now and it could have been ten minutes, an hour, or even two before Noah and Yannick, the two black guards, came back.

Immediately they started removing girls from the cages, leading them through the door back into the showroom.

Things were obviously starting to happen and I allowed myself the hope that Hanif had returned and the horrible mistake that seemed to have been made would be sorted out.

When my turn came, they silently unfastened my shackles but then, instead of taking me to the office, the guards frog marched me to my position on the showroom floor. Physically shoving me onto the podium they fastened the chains over my head to my wrist shackles with a small padlock. Then with me properly secured Noah used the wall switch to raise the chain to which I was attached forcing my arms above my head and stretching my slim body until just my toes touched the floor.

Positioned like this I had to constantly shift my weight from one leg to the other in an effort to keep the pressure off my arms and wrists. I quickly realised that to anyone watching me the little swaying movements would make it seem like I was wriggling suggestively before them.

"Please." I whispered to the two guards, "Please, find Hanif for me. Please.... I shouldn't be here."

"Silence slut." Amira appeared from behind me and slapped me across my face, the flat of her hand reddening my cheek, "Any more from you bitch and I will flay your back properly this time."

Blinking back the tears I felt my face stinging from the blow and I bit my lip to stop myself crying out.

"You will speak only when spoken to." I could feel her warm breath on my skin as she went up on tiptoe to press her face close to mine, "Is that clear?"

"Y... y... yes mistress." I managed to whimper.

She stepped back, smirking triumphantly and I began to worry about what else she might have planned for me.

Despite my humiliation, or more likely, because of it, my pussy juices were still coating my labia and making the tops of my leg's sticky.

Hanging from the chains, I could actually sense the musky scent starting to permeate the air in the showroom and I wondered how many of the other women for sale were also aroused by their situation.

Suspended naked I looked around me as more of the podiums were becoming occupied by women, all of them completely nude and chained. Some stared disconsolately at the floor, a few wept openly but most still had an expression of defiance as they attempted to retain a shred of their dignity.

The podium I was on had clearly been selected to maximise my shame and give anyone passing the window a perfect view of my naked body. Fortunately, the majority of people ignored me, obviously such sights as this were commonplace to the villagers, whereas to a westerner like me it was demeaning in the extreme.

A small number of Muslim women in chador's stopped to curse me or make obscene hand gestures as I dangled helplessly, while a few men also paused and gave me a leering smile or a wink.

I could feel my sweet nectar making my thighs wet and sticky and I attempted to rub them together to get even a little relief from the agonising need to climax that Amira had created in me.

That was when the door opened and Hanif walked nonchalantly in to the showroom.

"Hanif. Thank God you've come back." I gasped unconcerned about my nudity in my relief to see him, "Please, tell them they've made a terrible mistake. I shouldn't be here like this."

"Amy." The leering grin he gave me sent a shudder through me and immediately suggested that something wasn't right.

"You have to help me. Amira has misunderstood...."

"Silence." The sharp command cut me off mid-sentence, "You are exactly where I told her I wanted you."

"W... what... what do you mean. Where you wanted me? Where is Dan, where's my husband?"

He smiled unpleasantly sending a shiver of fear down my spine.

"He's at the hotel waiting to be collected. By the time your husband arrives it will be to late, you will have been sold." Pushing his face close to mine I could feel his warm breath on my cheek, "The high and mighty western slut who thinks she is so superior will have been reduced to nothing more than a cheap whore."

I froze at his words.

'Was he actually intending to sell me?'

"You.... you won't get away with it.... Dan will find me." I stammered barely able to talk as I hung from the chains above me. "And when he does...."

He smiled and cupped my modest breast, playing with the nipple and sending an unwanted ripple of pleasure through me.

"Mmmmmmmm, just how I imagined they would feel.... soft and sensitive. You will be very popular in the brothel I expect to buy you."

My body was already betraying me as his hand toyed with my chest, moving from one tit to the other, stimulating my teats into hard aching peaks that pulsed and throbbed.

"Please... if you let me go, I won't say anything.... please." still moving from one foot to the other I squirmed, my body twisting while the heat in my loins grew swiftly.

He pinched my hardened bud and twisted it, sending a bolt of pain through me.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I shrieked.

"You're going to be sold Amy. No one is going to save you."

"No.... please.... you can't."

Hanif's hand moved down over my flat stomach, caressing me lightly as it progressed towards my moist slit.

"And you won't say anything whore. You'll be to busy on your back or your knees." His sneer made it clear that he meant what he said, he wasn't going to release me.

Biting my lower lip, I tried to press my thighs tighter together, denying him the access to my sex that he obviously wanted, twisting my hips away from his hand as he attempted to force it between my legs.

"Please... don't... I... I don't..... aaaaaahhhhhhh shit!" any protest I made was short lived as he prised my thighs apart and ran a podgy finger along my crack and between my lips.

Forcing his digit into my pussy he wormed it deeper, making me jerk involuntarily as the unwelcome waves of physical delight started to build inside me.

"No please... don't... I... aaahhhhh fuck.... I.... ohhhhhhhhhh!" closing my eyes I knew I wouldn't be able to resist what he was doing to me.

Adding a second thick finger he worked them knuckle deep, stretching my dripping quim while he stimulated my g-spot.

"I knew you were a slut by the way you always teased and tormented me whenever I saw you." his voice whispered as he put his face close to mine.

"I... I never... I..." My thighs clamped around his hand, trapping it between my legs, my secretions dribbling over his fingers as I sighed at the uninvited reaction to his touch.