All Comments on 'A Question of Love and Infidelity'

by Mandy01

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
BFG85BFG85almost 14 years ago
A curious story.

The main question I have to ask is why did the wife get married in the first place? From what you have written she didn't seem to care or love the husband. And let's be honest here the husband was an arsehole so there really wasn't anything to like but that's how you wrote the husbands character, so people will dislike him, I hope this isn't a view you have of men in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The focus of the story is Lesbian, not Loving Wives

I know that the author posted this as a "Loving Wives" story because marital infidelity was the spark which led to the lesbian relationship. However, I would argue that the story is about the development of a lesbian relationship, not about the breakup of a marriage over infidelity. The story is fine, it's just in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Terrible writing, wrong category

Your attempted disclaimer at the end is proof you knew you were misrepresenting yourself.

Add to that the terrible writing ("mote point," "inevitable flax"), and this is a flusher.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 14 years ago
I too wonder why......

You put a "clearly" lesbian story in the "Loving Wive's" section of the site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting story - congrats on your own first effort.

Understood your bio and really enjoyed your remix of JPB's original pathetic story [Camryn's baby]. We encourage you to do more of those however be sure to add real consequences if you are going to "fix or retell" any of those authors wimp/slut submissions.

As for this story - we noticed a complete 360 on your main character [from a dumb blonde to "ball-busting" Charlie's Angel type of character]. Which distracts from the plot line because there is no background history to support the character change. Just our point of view. Other than that - it was a good read. Stacy & Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting story

I thought this was an interesting story which I probably would not have read if

it had been in the gay and lesbian category. The story was awkward to read because of the errors. Since it is difficult to correct your own errors an editor would be a significant benefit. I am glad the author put it this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
1 star

learn to put the stories in "right" category and let's be honest "Mandy01" You are not that "new" on this site...I know that. Oops, I spilled the beans...

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Great Story

I guess I am glad it was "mis-categorized" as I probably would not have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
glad your over

glad your over 18 because you write like your 10 and remind me of a 6 year old. One good thing the sickos will love you because you fit right in but maybe when you grow up you'll think different if not no loss.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Average story. Definately in the wrong category. I did not like it.

Crap.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Catagory?

I personally think it could be placed in either one.

As I said to you once before when I commented on Camryn's Baby, I don't care how old you are, what sex you are nor do I care if you are a new writer or an old salt. One anonymous writer hinted you have written before as if he was releasing some kind of secret. And the relevancy of that being????

Instead of giving you feedback you can use to better your writing all they seem to offer is this juvenile nit pick shit that is indicative of their lack of ability to transfer a rational thought, therefore they sould be completly dismissed.

You do need an editior, they are available and will certainly enhance your story telling.

All I ask is that you continue to write and entertain me and I will continue to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More editing

A simple read through of the story would have found several of the misspellings and wrong word usage. Sorry for the low vote, but a little more effort on your part would have gone a long way. The plot is okay, she is not really in a lesbian relationship until the end, so maybe intoduce the husband a little sooner in the story. Thanks for trying.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 14 years ago
Different!

Good read and i enjoyed it. Whether it's an LV story, I'm not sure, but if you'd put it elsewhere then I may have lissed it, and that would have been a pity. Thanks --- Please kkep writing orginal stories like his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

Great story and well written. Found to be quite creative with a number of twists and turns. Totally surprised by the ending but found it a nice touch with a measure of revenge to boot. Thanks for sharing.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 14 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed. Please keep writing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Must agree, wrong category, but lack of credulity is worse!

Not just wrong category, but a real lack of credibility. Here is a woman who has had several surgical holes placed in her skull to relieve pressure on her brain, who is barely getting a little strength back, and she has the ability, power, and coordination to kick her nasty husband in the balls.

Never mind that he deserved it because of his cheating and shitty personality (although the law would disagree, and if a man had done 1/2 of this to a wife he would be in jail for who knows how long). The problem is that the crotch-kick itself was pretty unbelievable given her weakened condition.

Television as well as the movies are full of gorgeous, leather-clad women who kick butt and beat up all the guys. Unless a woman is a true martial arts expert, or she has some type of super powers, this stuff is complete fantasy, as anyone who has been in a real fight can attest.

I think it is unfortunate that a lesbian-themed story wound up in the LW category. Further, this "fairy tale" seems to demonstrate a complete hatred towards the male of the species. The writing errors were distracting as others mentioned, but the main issue seems to be the non-persuasive abilities of our "heroine."

AmicusVerusAmicusVerusalmost 14 years ago
Very good and can be improved

Congratulations on an excellent tale. I'm glad you put it in the LW category. I enjoyed both the story and your originality.

In the title of my comment, I said it can be improved. My main suggestion is that you look at the mechanics of writing dialog. In many places, your format is not correct, and it is sometimes confusing when a quote is aligned with a narrative portion that is unrelated. This is easy to correct with a little study or help from an editor.

Keep writing. You have talent.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
This is it!!!!!!!!!!

A great story not a rehashed repeat but very original. DAMN THIS WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Thank You"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
not only wrong category, wrong universe

nope not wrorth reading, I did unfortunately

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Wrong catagory..wrong story..just wrong on so many levels.

The writing was weak, the discovery of her "real" identify was implausible at best and the use of the term "homophobe". I know a lot of people who may not like or agree with homosexuality but I know of none who are afraid of it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
The problem here is that agenda driven writing....

....rarely fits in to realistic parameters. Focus on rational character devel9opment and behaviors before you try to make your point.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 14 years ago
Completely belongs in this catagory.

This is a loving wife, who was betrayed by her husband. Many of the stories in Loving wifes are about cheating and betrayal. I see nothing wrong, and I did like the twist that she had to figure out what was going on. I would like a story about a wife who figures out that she was given a date rape drug, and has to figure out which of her husband's buddies is trying to break up their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Creative and nice twist

I just loved it, keep on writing! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
As Entertaining As Dog Shit Can Be

If you like watching flys buzzing around and can stand the smell, simply in the wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

A great story. As others have noted could do with some editing.

For those who believe it's in the wrong category think of it this way, Arsehole husband gets cuckold not by a bigger dick by by a better person.

Keep up the good work

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
I enjoyed the story!

Good twist. Glad it was in the LW category otherwise I would not have read it. The writing may have had some issues, but the story flowed well.

sheridan8000sheridan8000over 13 years ago
a shit of story

the story is very bad.

the line of argument is....

is like the tv serials.... all men are violent a sadistic.and the pooor women.

all father are with his daughters.... and so...

is wasting my time.... sorry but the story is bad.

and thanks to the fucking americans the gays and lesb are ok.

well for me... NO

maybe is for my religion or my inability of change.... but NO.

maybe im tooo old in my soul.

and for a sec... i dont like gays or lesb but never NEVER do nothing

to them, and with me 70% of the men in spain (Europe), and the other 30% only

if they are provoqued

curious2ccurious2cover 13 years ago
Good read. I enjoyed it.

I find the story line to be believable and could picture in my mind, the events as they flowed along.

As for the husband, I've worked around many men that are not like him... but I have also worked with a few that were more like him than I'd care to remember.

Humans being... human I suppose.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
nice story

I thought for a moment that it would be revealed that she was a cheater. I guess I was just jaded by all the stories about cheating wives. It's a nice little twist you put there! ... lastly to all the negative commenters: try and make some more constructive criticism. It's just stupid to read a story and then comment ONLY that it's shit.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
How did I miss this????

Lovely little story Mandy and don't know how I missed it when it first came out. I'd better check out that I haven't missed any others.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Not much

on queer shit .You write well though .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Neanderthal Straw Man

Natalie must indeed be also blind as well as 'dumb' if this husband of hers is so bad and she missed it for two years. You write well but this story has a weak plot and lies below the believability threshold. Nonetheless, all your stories are interesting and I look forward to all your work.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago

You are getting a bunch of words incorrectly. Idol is one of them.

Damn, maybe I need to help a bit with editing.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I agree with Vulcan_in_Ohio.

Also if, within the first several paragraphs instead of much later, the story had revealed it was about gay love, I would have stopped reading and rated the story 1*.

However, having read the story, I decided it was a very good story so I rated it 5*****. I believe it was good enough for the highest rating in spite of the deficiencies described by Vulcan_in_Ohio.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
in the end just another slut story

man or woman cheating is cheating and the fact that his sister would help fuck him over. I hope she doesn't need blood or a kindey because she would be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
3rd story in a row

where DWornock and Huedogg comment back to back, either the same person, husband and wife, brother and sister maybe since they seem very juvenile. Get off mommy's computer and do your homework!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good

What possesses a man to cheat on his wife the day of their wedding. Dillon did that and he deserved the ass kicking he received. As for the now lesbian couple, whatever makes you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Doesn't ring true

The story has many "what the fuck" moments and of course at contrived ending.

Could there be two more mismatched married couples at the beginning of the story ?

The wife in the beginning seems to be disjointed in her thinking begging the question whether she was sexaully attracted to women since she was a little girl ? Not often do we see a married woman to a man move on to another women in lesbian relationship although it is quite doubtful that the main character is in fact a lesbian. Screw up and screwed over yes but not a card carrying lifelong lesbian who always primarily and exclusively sexually attracted to people with a mirror image of her own body.

Of course the writer can choose to write whatever he/or her pleases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Caned?

You seem to refer to getting "caned" at the beginning or ending of some of your stories.

Yes, readers can be harsh in their comments, but if they are taking the time to comment you have at least sparked some emotion in them (good OR bad!). I think that's a good thing. And one reference you should clear up - are you a "Lipstick Lesbian" by U.K standards or U.S. standards? Just curious. PS - I enjoyed this story and it's twist at the end. Keep writing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Interesting perspective

And an excellent overall story -

The category is fine IMHO -

A little more proofreading would help but the execution was good and the story turned into real fun - and something to cause thought - your partner should be the person you put in front of others and do the same for you - from there it is of little importance what else they might be.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Very entertaining!

I seem to be going backward in reading your postings Mandy but so far each has been an unexpectedly delightful present.

As for in which genre this specific story 'A Question of Love and Infidelity' should be posted. I agree with your assessment that it belongs in Loving Wives. Just keep in mind that many of the commentators are incapable of rational reasoning. They are caught in the Logic Traps of their perpetual adolescence .

If 99% of the LW stories end with the cliche of the protagonist ending up with a better/more beautiful/sexier partner/spouse, then how is sexual orientation of any relevancy?

It is pitiful how many of the commentators are so easily frightened of having to see exposed their homophobic bigotry. But, stupidity will out. You have to wonder when these homophobic homosexuals will finally crawl out their closets?

As for the tantrums screeching for you to get an editor. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn! It is a combination of incompatible systems and incompetently coded programs that render any coherent message across the internet/www improbable.

I hope that you will continue posting your terrific stories on Literotica and maybe even go on to publish for pay. Hint, hint? "Bindeth not the mouths of the kine that treadeth out the grain."

be24yoube24youover 10 years ago
Lovely Lesbians

A very good story. All men are not like your ex but there is something special by loving lesbians. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good, but didn't go as it should have

As soon as she heard what he was doing she should have fell to her knees in front of him and bowed down and begged him to be blessed by his glorious god-cock, and tell him that she was not worthy of such a blessing, instead of becoming a lesbian and kicking him in the gonads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reality check for the fictional story

She LOST 90% of the marital assets and went to jail for assault, battery and assorted other charges. Dillon found out she was pregnant from the prison. When she had the child he was awarded full custody as she was a convicted felon and in jail. Even for fiction this was ludicrous. Oh - get an editor. Sentences that start out "I my defence I submit" just don't cut it.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Good writing

but not my cup of tea. I can't get my head around the seeming instant changes in someone becoming a cheater or deciding, with no lead up to become homosexual. But you are a really good writer and I hope your absence from this forum means you have gone on to write for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking dyke shit.....

Fuck off to rug munch Land, lezzo pig!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But you KNEW before you posted this!

That it belonged in the Lesbian section. Regardless of where they start, the minute you get into a lesbian/gay male relationship, it trumps any hetro part and belongs in those categories. And given the personality you gave her, I don't think the Mother-in-law got over her daughter's being gay. I think she abandoned her. Open to interpretation I suppose. Once again you need some editing help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking lesbian shit

who cares they are not even human

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All the other anons

Can nibble me. I liked it and a loving wife is a loving wife.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

As others have said, it should have been in lesbian .. so I felt deceived since I would not have read it.

Also, as reality check anonymous said, she would be in prison, grievous bodily harm, and rightly so.

Unlike some douchebag commenters, there is not a damn thing wrong with lesbians, but like incest stories, and others, I would rather not read about it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Different

A little different from my usual reading, but I enjoy seeing a bastard burned too.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Different take but still revenge and punishment

Why is it most males figure lesbians ok. as it meant that they hadn't met someone like us to change them but we hate gay guys. Go figure

Good story

Baddogie59Baddogie59over 4 years ago
Loved it

Your very talented with delivering your words.

The whole story keep me fixed and entertained.

Thank you for sharing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it was good

except your revenge fantasy would only fly in a world where...

'believe all women' and 'never believe men' were a thing.

basically you have a woman that beat the ever loving shit outta her husband, and threatened his lover very loudly with more violence. no evidence one way or the other that this dillion was a violent man. and as modern society keeps braying on like an ass, 'cheating isn't a big deal in the modern world, get over it.' so no court is going to care about adultery, if proven.

more likely than not, the wife would get 50% in the divorce, be sentenced to a few weeks/months in prison, and be forced to pay doctor's fees. probably be served with a restraining order too. the civil suit for losing a ball isn't going to be pretty neither. she'd have trouble finding work with that label attached to her to boot. he'd get some social sympathy too. not everyone is going to laugh at a man for 'losing to a girl' in modern times, i know it's still a popular and sexist thing even feminists engage in. i doubt his homophobia was very public. so it'd be his word against hers. i mean, with today's lynch mob culture, that might be enough to have the man harassed and black balled from employment. but so far he's managed to live a long life without it being an issue, so i doubt he's been vocal about it. but like i said earlier, the actual physical evidence of out and out abuse his ex wife inflicted on him would hold up at least in a court system....and a story about 'he hates da gays, my gay lover/ his sister knows. he wuz gonna beat us up, i swear' isn't gonna hold any water.

i'm not even going to touch the potential shit storm she's in legally for denying her ex custody of his daughter, should he ever bother to find out.

so, we the readers enjoyed the shit outta your story. the bad guys got their karma. the not so good guys, but not evil guys got a happy ending. but look objectively at your story. it can only work in a fantasy setting.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Not my usual, but like she says, there was a cheating husband to burn. Pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

loving wives, yes, even if it is a lesbian couple......it still works. I have actually wondered why there has not been a loving wives BTB version for a lesbian couple in here.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Why would any one think that Natalie would be in trouble? The guy had threatened, pushed the door and Serena aside busting into the apartment. It was self defense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not into homosexuality but not hatefully biased either so 5 stars for a well written interesting story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous