All Comments on 'A Question of Love Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Now you just have to agree that story just begs for a sequel! He may have little chance of finding her in the New York fashion industry but how hard would it be to find him? A Station Fire Chief in Saint Louis? How many are there? If this is a one off it ended beautifully leaving the audience wanting more! Good job on a simple but well played fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Good start to the series look forward to more.

Baldy74Baldy74almost 3 years ago

Very very good start. Really enjoyed the story and you write great characters. Can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
superb

Wow! This is a beautifully conceived and written Romance story, with a well-crafted story line and excellent character development. The pacing is perfect, neither too fast nor too slow. The love scene is written with great feeling and tenderness, and its marvelously descriptive qualities are done so well that they fit perfectly into this wonderful love story. This is one of the author's best works (so far). Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the BEST stories I have ever read on Literotica! Keep up the great work; you are great storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

M - that's not like you!

Not even a hint of a way they might get back together??

j

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanalmost 3 years ago

Well written, with a nicely crafted story line. Looking forward to the next chapters.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

As a hopeless romantic, this story was near perfect. Holding out hope that Linda’s hope is realized. Regardless, looking forward to chapter 2. Thanks for sharing.

MVarroMVarroalmost 3 years ago

Very nice, glad the

re is a new series of yours.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 3 years ago

Truly one of the greatest stories you have created.

The sensuous gentle peaceful loving style that both of these people needed in their totally different times in their lives. You so carefully blended this story and teased into actually happening with both of them afraid of continuing because of their history. MAGICAL!

Can't wait to see where you go from here

SeanGregorySeanGregoryalmost 3 years ago

Bravo! Absolutely one of the best stories I've read here yet! Five stars and Favorited!

51Woodie51Woodieover 2 years ago

Loved it, realistic story of mature adults taking hold of the moment. Hopefully he was able to get last name and reconnect. Five stars.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

Hot stuff!

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Wolfden999Wolfden999over 2 years ago

Great story so far. Hits a little close to home. I know an ENT that had to go to a call where his wife and daughter were killed in a car wreck. To make things worse, they painted the road where the wreck took place for the accident and investigation, and for the next year, every time you drove down it towards our house, he had to pass across that reminder.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

Well he better look inside the bikini for designer's manufacturer's name and trace it from there

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Her interest is perplexing. The dude articulates and responds much like the stump of a tree. Most of his dialogue could simply be replaced by, “Duh?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

excellent, even if its "fantastic" sex. Like the worldly, mysterious woman helping him over the loss of his wife, to perhaps re-enter his life. Afraid that her "lingerie sales" is perhaps a bit more "adult" rated than usual.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Excellent start, didn't expect her to disappear but perhaps a label in the bikini.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story. One of my favorites!

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

A good story until the ending.

ErosfanErosfanabout 1 year ago

What a heart warming story. This is so well written.

I could feel your pain and excitement.

I lost my beautiful wife just five days before this story posted. I found this this morning and it really had a profound affect on me. It's been almost two years and I have not been with another woman since. I'm not ready just yet.

Maybe one day I will find what you found.

I sincerely hope you find Linda.

Thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perhaps I missed it, but weren't they in her room - but she leaves a note for him? Isn't it normally the other way around?

tsgtcapttsgtcapt2 months ago

Sooo looking forward to the next chapter... even though I've read this before, I haven't read it aloud to my wife and lover... makes it different! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bittersweet. "Better to have loved, than never to have loved at all?" Parting quietly does seem passions were just a transient dream. (What is real?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories