A Question of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. It was," I agreed breathlessly.

"Just hold me. Okay? Just hold me please," she whispered, her legs wrapped around the back of mine to pull her body tightly against mine. I stood there until my cock softened and slipped from her before she finally released me and let me step back. With a soft smile she pushed me back, stepping down into the water in front of me and then continuing to push me until I sat back down in the water. She settled on my lap, facing me, allowing her big tits to once again press to my chest, her cheek to mine as she wrapped her arms around my neck and held herself close to me.

"Are you okay?" I whispered questioningly.

"I am so okay. I'm more okay than I remember being for a long time. I don't know what it is, but it felt like...I don't know how to describe it. It felt like you were making love to me, for me, not like some object."

"You mean there's another way?" I asked seriously.

She chuckled softly and kissed my cheek again. "God you're so sweet," she whispered softly. "Why do I feel safe in your arms? Why do you make me feel like when you look at me or kiss my body that you're looking at me as just ME?"

"Who else would you be?" I asked quietly, getting a soft feminine chuckle back again.

"Yeah. That's about right for you," she said with a sigh. "I'm going to ask you something. And I want you to refuse if it's too much. I know you're still missing your wife. But would you sleep with me? Will you come to bed with me and hold me and make love to me like that again?"

I sighed softly, seriously considering her offer. It had been a long time now since I felt a woman in my arms like this, but now that the hormone overload had vacated my blood stream I started to think again. "I don't know if that would work. I mean, there's so much different between us. Hell, we don't even live in the same place."

"I'm not asking you to marry me. I'm not even asking you to come stay with me. Just for tonight. Hold me and make me feel loved and cared for and safe like you just did. Please."

"Alright," I answered her softly, nodding my head as I realized that I wanted to do that very much at that moment.

She pulled her face back and pressed her soft lips to mine, kissing me gently, her soft lips teasing mine, her tongue gently teasing my lips to open and accept her. I felt her tongue reach into my mouth and gently touch mine, dancing slowly around the tip of my tongue, making my body react, my under used cock already starting to grow again. "Come on. Let's go to the bedroom," she whispered as she broke the kiss.

If you want," I answered as she pushed away from me. She led me from the tub and out through the cold air and back into the hotel room. With a smile, she let go of me and almost ran to the bathroom to grab two towels and then was back, taking my hand and pulling me to the bedroom.

We stood next to the king-sized bed and dried each other off before she turned the light out. She walked to the window and pushed the curtain back, letting the light from the slopes and the nearly full moon fill the room enough for both of us to see each other clearly, but not be overly bright. She pulled the covers of the bed back and crawled onto it, drawing me along with her by the hand. She smiled and encouraged me to lay on the bed, moving quickly over me on all fours. She lay herself on top of me, her body pressing to mine and my growing cock pressed against her smooth shaved mound.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly, her lips pressed to mine. "I'm liking how you feel against me," she whispered after breaking a long soft kiss, her hips rocking to press her body against my now hard cock.

"I'm liking how you feel against me too," I answered her before she leaned down to kiss me again. She gently kissed my lips, spending long seconds sucking and licking and kissing them seductively before moving her kisses off my mouth and to my cheek. She slowly kissed down my cheek to my neck and continued teasing my body down to my chest, her kisses tracing slowly and softly down my chest. I groaned softly as she slid down farther, working down my stomach and teasing gently around my pubic hair. "Ohhh damn," I groaned softly as she blew her hot breath across my engorged head, anticipating her mouth on my cock. I wasn't disappointed, groaning another "oh damn" as she engulfed my head with her hot mouth, pressing me into her mouth as far as she could. She swirled her tongue around my head and the bottom of my shaft as she slowly bobbed her head down along my shaft and back again.

"Jesus," I gasped as she pressed her mouth down my shaft, pushing my fat head deep into her throat. She pulled back up and off my cock, taking a deep breath.

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah," I groaned as she engulfed my cock with her hot mouth again. Up and down she stroked it, using just her lips and tongue to tease me, my hips trying to push up towards her mouth as she again pressed my head deep into her throat.

"As much as I like doing this, I have other plans for this," she cooed softly after pulling her mouth off me again. She crawled up my body on all fours, dragging her nipples along my thighs and then my stomach. She grinned down at me as she walked herself up my body until her tits were dangling in front of my face, reaching for my hands and pulling them away as I tried to capture the sexy orbs. "Uh uh. No touching yet," she said with a smile. "Now if you want to try to use your mouth..." she said, leaving the sentence unfinished as she lowered one nipple to my lips. I opened my mouth, my hands now resting on her slender hips, and sucked the front of her breasts into my mouth. "Ohhhh yeah. God you're making my pussy so fucking wet!" she moaned as I let my tongue tease her hard nipple.

She pulled her tit from my mouth with a loud slurp and then dangled her other breast in front of me. I grinned before opening my mouth and drawing her entire areola and nipple into my mouth. She moaned softly as I teased her nipple and then pulled that tit away as well. "God I love feeling your mouth on my tits. But I think I love feeling your cock in me even more," she cooed softly, rocking her hips back and pulling her tits from my face. I felt her shift her weight and then grasp my cock between her legs. She leaned herself back more and rubbed my engorged saliva covered head between her lips before pushing back harder, trying to force my fat hard cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck you're so big," she moaned softly as she rocked herself, working me deeper and deeper into her hot wet pussy. She grunted slightly as she pushed back against me, driving my cock deeper into her until I could feel her press down into the crook at the base of my cock. She grinned down at me with almost a look of accomplishment before she started rocking herself, drawing her pussy off my cock and then driving it back down again. "God damn you feel so big in me. Are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

"Oh yeah," I groaned softly, the sensations of her silky soft tunnel teasing me mercilessly as she slid along my shaft. I could feel every little bump and ripple in her deep hot tunnel, her pussy clenching occasionally in anticipation of the climax that she was building in both of us. On and off she rocked, her face alternating between a look of hot lust down at me and a look of pure pleasure as she closed her eyes.

"God. I hope you come soon because I don't know how much longer I can keep from coming around you," she moaned loudly. "I want to feel you come in me. I want to feel your cum pushing into my hot pussy again," she moaned softly, her legs trembling slightly under my hands as she continued to rock on and off me, her tits swinging in rhythm to her strokes. Her big tits brushed my stomach and then swung out until they almost were even with my face as she slid on and off my eight plus inches.

"Gonna come," I grunted as the sensations and the view above me finally pushed me beyond endurance. I almost didn't feel her climax start as my cock spurted the first surge of hot cum into her, my own body bucking hard into her with it. "OH FUCK!" I groaned loudly as my cock unloaded into her, pulsing and shooting hot cum into her over and over. She held herself over me, her whole body shuddering and shaking, a soft low groan escaping her lips as her pussy contracted around my shaft.

I felt my cock still to only an occasional twitch, softening in her still spasming pussy. She pushed her legs out, lying on top of me, her soft tits smashed to my chest, her head resting on my shoulder. Her lips brushed my cheek as she breathed, occasionally closing for a soft kiss before opening again while her body tried to catch her breath.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me, one arm wrapped around her slim waist and the other cupping one of her firm ass cheeks. "This is so perfect," she whispered. "Sleep with me like this? Please?" she asked softly, almost begging me.

"Uh huh," I answered, not really wanting to let go either. It had been a long three years, and I don't want to say I forgot how it felt to have a woman in my arms, but I clearly missed the sensations more than I knew.

I woke during the night, the moon gone and the lights of the slope now dark. We had moved on the bed, ending up spooned together, my arm around her, cupping her breast, her ass pushed against me so that my cock was nestled into the crack of her ass. I pulled her snugly to me, drawing a contented moan from her lips before I slipped back into sleep.

I woke up to the orange sun shining in the window of Linda's suite, the huge bed empty except for me. I was going to get up and found a note on hotel stationary propped on the pillow next to me.

I had to leave and didn't know how to say goodbye. I didn't want to say goodbye at all. You are a sweet and kind man, and in one night you made me feel more loved and appreciated than all the nights I've ever spent with anyone else put together. There's something about you that I can't explain that makes me feel safe and loved, even though I know that love is far from your mind now. I know you're not ready yet, but maybe some time we can find that together. At least that's what I'm hoping for. With love, Linda.

I sighed and dropped the note on the bed next to me. I pushed myself out of bed and padded to the bathroom. My shorts were still damp, hanging over the shower bar, with a tiny green bikini hanging with it. I took my shorts and pulled the cold material on and then took the bikini as well, heading out of her now vacant room back to my own. I took the wet shorts off and tossed them aside with frustration, realizing I didn't even know her last name.