A Question of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Gene learns who is secret lover is.
7.4k words
4.86
22.6k
60

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

"Damn boss. You look like you didn't get any sleep last night," Eddie said as she walked into my office.

I yawned and wiped my eyes. "Yeah. Didn't get much sleep."

"That's not like you. What kept you up?" I stared at her trying to tell her it wasn't any of her business. "Her? You heard from her again? Come on boss. Tell."

"Nothing to tell. She showed up at my house and we went to lunch and then she left."

"Yeah. Like that's all that happened. You are such a liar," she said, shaking her head. "You did it again, didn't you?"

"EDDIE!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know," she said as she got up off the corner of my desk to leave. "Wait. Hold it a second. Wow! That is a change!"

"Eddie!"

"Don't worry boss. I won't tell anyone. How did she do it?"

"Eddie!" I said sharply.

"NO! Not that. I'm sure she did THAT just fine. How did she get you to take the ring off?"

"Oh. That. A little special lubricant," I said sheepishly.

"Uh huh. I bet. So where is it?"

I reached into my shirt and pulled up the chain, letting it hang outside my undershirt. She stepped around the desk and looked at the chain with the ring on it. "She said it was the first step."

"That's one hell of an expensive first step. This chain had to cost a pretty penny."

"It's just a chain," I said with a shrug.

"God you are so dense sometimes," she said, shaking her head as she walked to the door. "I know, I know. Go clean some hose or something!" she called over her shoulder.

I pulled the chain off and looked it over. To me it just looked like a chain, nothing special. Even then, I wondered. On the way home I stopped at a jewelry shop and let them look at it. I couldn't believe how much they said it was worth.

**********

"Gene. Are you awake?" she asked when I answered the phone.

"Yeah. Linda! I wasn't expecting you," I answered, looking at my watch to see it was a quarter of five.

"You said you got up at five, so I thought I'd give you a more pleasant wake-up call than an alarm clock.

"Yeah. This certainly is," I answered sleepily. "How did you know what time it was?"

"I can do math. It's getting pretty late here. Not midnight yet this time, but close."

"Where's here?"

"Italy."

"Is business good there?"

"It will be. Mostly I wanted to hear your voice. I said I'd call when I got back, but I couldn't wait."

"I'm glad. I like hearing your voice."

"I should let you get up and start the day."

"I wish you were here," I blurted out.

I could almost hear the smile in her voice as she answered. "Maybe next time I'll wake you up with a video call. I can show you my tits that way."

"I'd much rather have you in my arms."

"You need sex that bad already?"

"No. Just to have you in my arms."

"I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way. I heard her take a deep breath as if she was going to say something, then she let it out slowly. Have a good day Gene." she said quickly before abruptly hanging up.

I sat looking at the phone for long seconds before I got up and walked to the shower. I took the chain off my neck and set it on the counter. I looked down at it for long seconds before I picked it up. I walked out of the bathroom and set the chain on Grace's dresser. I stood and stared at it a long time before I walked back to the shower to get ready for work.

********

It had been a long, hard fire and the shower felt good. It always did after sweating out that much. I dried myself off and walked to my station quarters with just a towel wrapped around myself. I wondered briefly if Linda ever had her privacy compromised as part of her job. "Probably not," I thought to myself, "clothing designer seems like a pretty safe job." I started to dress, pulling on my briefs and pants before the door opened behind me. "Hey boss!" Eddie said as she stepped into my quarters. "I got a question for you."

"Jesus Eddie! Don't you ever knock? What if I'd still been naked?"

"I guess I'd see your cock again. It isn't like we didn't see each other naked on that hazmat scene."

"Shit Eddie. That was what? Five years ago? You can't keep using that as an excuse to barge in on me. Someone's gonna think you're trying to catch me naked."

"Who says I'm not?" she said with a giggle. "But if it makes you feel any better, I can take my shirt off too."

"Damn Eddie. You know how inappropriate that whole idea is?"

"Well, let's see. You're my boss, so there's that. I'm married, I guess we need to think about that. Oh yeah, there's Linda something or other. Gotta think about her."

"Okay Eddie. Enough!" I said as I pulled a clean t-shirt from my duffel.

"You forget something boss?" sheer asked, leaning against the door while I started to pull my t-shirt on.

I looked down, expecting to find my fly open or something. "Not that I see," I finally answered.

"That sweet gold chain?"

"Oh that. I left it at home," I answered.

She looked started. "Damn. Step two. That was fast. What less than a week? I'm proud of you. This girl must be something pretty special."

"I don't know. She's still awfully young for me."

"But you're still dating her," she said as she walked over to the end of the bunk and looked down. "You got a text," she said, reaching for the phone laying on it. "Oh shit! Look at those sweet tits!" she said, picking up the phone.

"What?" I asked incredulously, reaching for the phone she was holding out of my reach.

"Making plans to be there tonight. Thought I'd give you something to think about till then!" She read.

"Damn Eddie! Give me that!" I said, finally getting the phone from her. Sure enough, there was a close-up picture of her tits with that very message below it. I didn't know Linda was planning on being in town, so it was a surprise to me, but those were definitely her tits. Now I did have something to look forward to! I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"Yeah. You got it bad!" Eddie said as she retreated from my room.

I looked down at the phone and smiled as I looked at her bare breasts. She was playful like my wife had been when we were first married. "I didn't know you were going to be in town. I'll see if I can get off work." I typed quickly before walking to my office and my desk. It only took one call and Rob agreed to come in early. My shift was supposed to go until tomorrow morning, but he'd come in tonight and cover for me. I don't know what Eddie had been passing around, but his last statement before he hung up was for me to "have fun".

I realized after I got home at dinner time that I didn't know when she was coming. I texted but didn't get an answer. I puttered around the house, trying to kill time, but feeling like a teenager waiting for his first date. I finally fell asleep in my chair watching a movie, disappointed that she hadn't made it after all.

"Hey sweetie," I heard her whisper, drawing me from my sleep.

"Huh?" I asked a little confused as my brain tried to turn back on.

"Hey sweetie," she whispered again as I felt my recliner rock. "I made it."

"Linda," I answered with a whisper. "I must have fallen asleep. What time is it?"

"Almost two," she whispered as she settled herself on my lap and leaned over me, resting her chest on mine and lowering her lips to mine. She kissed me softly for long seconds before she broke the kiss. "I hope you don't mind, I let myself in," she said softly.

"Oh. No. That's fine," I answered as my brain woke up slowly, my arms reaching out to circle around her.

"I planned on being here hours ago, but weather delayed my flights. I finally took a cab from the airport."

"Lambert?" I asked curiously.

"Uh uh. O'Hare."

"O'Hare?" I asked, startled, my brain waking up a whole lot more all of a sudden. "You took a cab all the way from Chicago?"

"To spent the night with you? Hell yes," she said softly. I looked at her, only now realizing she was wearing a nearly see-through negligee as she sat on my lap. "It might sound silly, but how do you feel about going to bed? I've been traveling since early morning and I'm completely exhausted."

"Um. Sure," I agreed reluctantly. I'd been planning on an evening of sex and snuggling, but with a sigh, I realized it was an unrealistic expectation.

She smiled and kissed me softly for a moment before climbing off my lap. "I had plans on surprising you with this," she said as she stood in front of me, allowing me to see her sexy body as she waited for me to climb from my chair. "But now it seems a little silly, doesn't it?"

"I think the thought was very nice," I answered as I stood up. She took my hand and pulled me to the bedroom, stopping once she was inside. She turned around and slowly undressed me, pushing off my t-shirt and pulling down the athletic shorts I'd put on earlier.

"You wore them!" she said with a huge smile, squatting down to look up close at the tiny red bikini underwear she'd given me. She reached her hand out and stroked up and down my half hard dick, teasing her fingers across it. She looked up and smiled at me as she pulled the front of the briefs down, hooking them under my balls, exposing my growing hard-on to her bare hand. She leaned her face towards me, engulfing my head and the first couple inches of my hardening dick in her mouth. She looked up at me with her sexy blue eyes as she licked and sucked my shaft, coaxing it to grow even faster than it had. "I think I want this someplace else now," she said as she stood up in front of me. "I was going to tease you with this, but right now I think it's just in the way," she said as she untied the two small bows that held the front of the gown closed. She let it slip off her shoulders, leaving her in nothing but a see-through panty, which she pushed quickly off.

She took my hands and walked backwards, leading me to the side of the bed. She turned to throw the covers back, exposing the slick sheets that I had freshly put on the bed earlier in the day. She crawled onto the bed and lay back, spreading her legs wide for me.

I stood staring at her naked body, her heavy breathing making her breasts move slightly on her chest as she looked back at me. I moved to the edge of the bed, kneeling on it and lowering my face to her right calf. I kissed her leg, a soft little kiss, and then moved a few inches higher, once again kissing her soft sweet skin.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, reaching for my short hair, trying to grab it with her fingers and pull me up her body. "Not tonight. Tomorrow you can tease me all you want, but tonight I need to feel you inside me. I need to feel you pushing into me and filling me with your cock and your cum."

"Yes ma'am," I whispered with a grin, lifting my face from her thigh. I crawled up her body, her hands reaching for my cock. She guided my head between her lips and then groaned softly as I pressed myself into her.

"Oh fuck yes. I need this so badly," she moaned as I worked my shaft slowly in and out of her. Her hands moved to my back, slowly stroking them up and down in time with my strokes in and out of her. Each stroke she tried to lift her hips, changing the angle of each stroke. "Ohhh God yes," she moaned loudly as I continued to push in and out of her. "Don't hold back for me. I'm going to be there with you. Trust me. Just let it go. Let your love flow into me."

"Uh huh," I grunted, pumping my hips more forcefully, driving myself into her until I could feel my engorged head banging against her cervix. Each stroke into her was like a small trip to heaven. I could feel every little ripple and fold of her vagina, my eyes taking in her perfectly flawless skin, her big soft tits rolling in circles on her chest. I could see her hard nipples poking up, practically begging to be sucked on as her areola puckered up around them.

"Shit. I'm gonna come," she moaned. "Come with me lover. Please come with me."

"Uh huh," I grunted, knowing I was only moments away myself. I felt her pussy contract around me as her legs started to quiver slightly, her hands no longer stroking my back but pulling on me, trying to pull me down onto her sweet soft body. My first surge of cum flowed into her with a massive spasm, my cock jammed unto her so hard it almost moved her on the bed.

"YES!" she cried loudly as she felt the first surge flow into her. Time and again my body bucked, pumping shot after shot of pent up cum into her until I could feel it leaking out around my dick. I let her pull me down onto her, using my elbows to hold myself up slightly so I didn't crush her petite body. "Oh God Gene. I love you so much," she whispered. "I've never felt so drawn to anyone before. I've never felt so empty as when I'm not with you. I know it's crazy, but it's true."

"It's alright," I whispered as she brought her face to mine to kiss me again. We lay there, teasing each other's lips until long after my softening cock slipped from her. It was like neither of us could get enough. "Come on. Let's get more comfortable," I whispered after who knows how long. I crawled off of her and let her move to lay with her head on one of the pillows while I got out of bed to turn off the light. I came back to bed, lay down and felt her roll against me, her chest pressing against my side and chest, one arm across me and one leg over mine. She lifted her head to allow me to wrap an arm around her, her head settling on my shoulder.

"I think I needed this as much as feeling you inside me," she whispered softly as I covered us with the blankets. "I promise, I won't run off and leave you with just a note this time." I didn't answer, but simply squeezed her a little tighter to tell her I understood.

The sun was long since up when I woke. She was laying on her side with me spooned against her naked body, much like we were that very first night. It was comfortable. More than comfortable, it felt right. I'd never had another woman in this bed other than my wife, but somehow it didn't seem wrong. I didn't want to wake her, so I just held her close, feeling her soft body against mine, my hand cupping her breast, her own hand over mine, as if she'd pulled my hand there in the night. I could feel her chest moving, her nipple moving against my palm, my cock slowly hardening and pressing against the back of her thighs. I moved slightly, pulling back and then forward again, pressing my body back against her soft velvety skin, my cock now pressed into the small cavity between her thighs at the juncture of her legs. I thought she was still asleep, but the gentle stroke of her fingers on my already engorged head belied that. We were just both enjoying holding each other. There was no rush. The world would wait.

When she did move, it wasn't to pull away, it was for a much different purpose. She rolled her hips, her fingers under my head, pressing me against her soft lips. I felt my head split her lips apart and then press deeper, finally dipping into the entrance to her sexy depths. She pushed back, forcing me into her, forcing her body to expand around the intruder, forcing herself to accept that long, fat intruder deep within herself. She rocked her hips slowly, almost as if not wanting to wake me. I felt her wetness cover more of my shaft with each rock, my dick slipping deeper into her until I was in as far as I could.

We lay there, barely moving, each of us occasionally rocking slightly, just enough to keep my dick hard inside her, but not enough to push either of us toward climax. There was no rush. There was no hurry. We both knew we wanted this moment to last as long as possible. I kissed the back of her neck softly, and she pulled my hand off her breast so she could kiss it back. Softly she kissed the back of my hand and then rolled it over to kiss my palm and my fingers. One at a time she kissed each fingertip before slowly pressing my fingers to her soft skin above her breasts. She slowly, very slowly, slid my hand down her body with hers, stroking my fingers between her breasts then down over her firm smooth stomach. She pressed my hand against her body as she slid it further, down to her completely shaved mound, a little prickle of stubble against my fingers as she slid it over her mound and then lower.

"Ahhhhh," she gasped softly as I let my fingers curl between her legs, my middle finger pressing between her lips to find her clit. She released my hand, knowing she'd told me what she wanted, her hand moving to my hip to gently stroke her fingers there. I slowly, softly, stroked her wet lips, each time running my finger from where my rock hard dick stuck into her all the way up and across her clit. I felt her sigh softly as I started to stroke myself into her slowly, only an inch or two, but it was enough. I let my fingers work their magic between her legs, softly stroking her, teasing over and around her clit each time I reached the end of her wet slit. Her hips started to rock in time with mine, forcing my cock in and out of her a few more inches, the two of us working in unison to slowly tease her body toward climax.

I could tell by her breathing that she was getting closer, her rocking a little faster, a little stronger, pushing my dick a little deeper. My fingers continued their trip up her slit from my cock to her clit, each trip seeming to push her a little farther along the road towards climax. It almost surprised me when she came, her pussy suddenly squeezing my cock and her legs and arms trembling gently. "Ahhh ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhh fuck," she whispered softly, gasping for breath as my fingers pushed her climax even higher. I continued to stroke until she moved her hand to mine, stopping my fingers. I held her to me, my fingers between her legs, feeling the heat of her pussy flow into them and my still hard dick. We lay there like that for long minutes before she pulled away from me. She rolled over to face me and pushed on my shoulder to roll me onto my back.

With a grin she slipped one leg over me and then lay on top of me, her legs spread outside mine. She wiggled around on me, trying hard to get my cock to slip back into her without touching it. She furled her brow and tried several times before her face turned to an accomplished smile, my cock sinking back deep into her. She leaned her head down and kissed my neck, first on one side and then the other, her soft lips hot against my bare skin.

Her kisses moved, working down around the base of my neck, and then lower down my chest as she pushed herself up, bending her body so that her pussy stayed fully on my dick. She kissed down to my right nipple and teased it with her tongue, swirling it around my nipple much as I did to hers. She pulled her face away, looking at me playfully, before lowering her face to my other nipple, teasing that one the same way. I doubted that it had the same effect on me as it did on her, but I still let her know I appreciated her efforts.

She pushed herself up, sitting astride me now, her knees tucked under her, her hands resting on my stomach. I reached up for her big soft breasts, her hands moving to intercept mine. She smiled and pushed my hands to her hips, not saying a word. She started to lift and lower herself on my hard dick, her velvety soft depths caressing my rock hard shaft, the folds and ripples of her vaginal walls teasing the sensitive spots under my head as they stroked my hard dick. Up and down she moved, slowly leaning towards me. She let go of my hands, making it clear she wanted them to remain on her hips. She reached to the bed on either side of me, leaning further over until her tits, swinging with each stroke down my dick, brushed my chest. Her hard nipples grazed my skin with each long, slow stroke she took. I looked up at her face, her blue eyes almost as mesmerizing as her mischievous smile.

She rocked herself on and off my shaft slowly, teasingly, seeming to know that I needed a little more to get over the peak. I tried to lift my hips to meet hers, but she sat back on me, pressing me down to the bed, her smile never leaving her face as she slowly shook her head 'NO'. I took a deep breath and relaxed back, letting her once again start to stroke on and off of me. It was almost impossible to not push my hips up towards her, and she seemed to realize it and my need for just a little more. Her pace quickened slightly, her strokes still pushing me so deep into her that I could feel her cervix at the end of each stroke, pressing against my engorged head. She lifted herself until I threatened to slip from her, stopping just short of that and then pushing back down again.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers
12