All Comments on 'A Question of Love Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74over 2 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for continuing the series. Such great characters and very well written. Interesting to see where they go from here, I'm really hoping there is a scene where she goes the the fire station.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

My only complaint is how long I must wait between chapters. 5 🌟, only because I cannot award more.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

It just keeps getting better, thank you for this latest chapter. 5 stars but I wish I could give more

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousover 2 years ago

I didn't vote until I read the completed story. It just didn't feel done before, though you broke it in good places.

Thank you for writing a love story and not just porn. Yes, it was very stimulating and sexy, but it was much more. Your best work yet, in my humble opinion.

golasgilgolasgilover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars. I have to agree with everything said by Storyteller0112 and Baldy74. I really hope that there is at least one more chapter in this story, if not more. Please don't leave us hanging too long.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, like many others i'm not enjoying the wait between chapters , keep up the great work. 5 so far but i'll vote once all chapters are done.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

A "5" ... Well worth the wait til the end. See sometimes the good guy does win in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wow!

The third (all too short) chapter of this great story pack a real emotional wallop. Great characters along with a superb plot and beautifully written love scenes make this romance story top-notch in every way. A great reading experience, this five stars story certainly needs to be continued.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago
Great story

This is one of your best. And with the number of stories you have that is saying a lot. Thanks

redbaron172redbaron172over 2 years ago

AWESOME!! This is the best i've read in a long time... please continue...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

The storyline is quite enjoyable. Also, it’s quite well written. Chapters are just the right length for discrete and separate encounters, and they clearly build as the story advances. I figured there was a reason Linda wouldn’t tell Gene her last name, or profession, but the reason I figured was wrong. So good job being unpredictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story! One if the best. Romance, sex, some humor and just an all-around well written story! Thank you!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

This is probably the most intense story I’ve read on this site.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A super model? Well I discounted that far too soon. But where it the hiccup?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read this series multiple times! It's wonderful, although there should be many more chapters as you have multiple paths to explore mire sequels. Please keep them coming.

oldmsufanoldmsufanover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this whole story. You sir, are turning into one of my favorite authors. Nothing but 5's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful romance story. There are many potential storylines to follow here. I hope it continues for many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome series. Well written with clearly defined characters.

It feels so romantic in the sense of people learning to love each other and grow in love.

I am fascinated by the fact that as impressed as he was with her physical beauty he was not overwhelmed because he saw the the person she was before she became famous. Equally fascinating is the fact that she survived in a difficult world and and kept her head on straight. In a sense both are unicorns.

The Hoary Cleric

tsgtcapttsgtcapt2 months ago

So far, great read, thank you.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a wonderful romantic love story just as good as the Romance Channel or that other channel my wife always watches. So Sweet, so nice. So heartbreaking when they finally get married and she takes him with her to a photo shoot and he gets pissed at her running around naked and fucking so many other guys. I'm sure that the story will go from the wonderfulness of this part of falling in love to the heartbreak of his rejection of her real true lifestyle of sex, lust, debauchery, her true slutiness and whoredom. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry. Too neat, too sweet. It may be more than a romantic fantasy, sometimes conflict creates the baptism of a deep love, because they have to choose/commit to their priorities. (just sayin'...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories